Which comic characters yetbto appear in movies do you think would have great chances of making it to a billion dollar...

Which comic characters yetbto appear in movies do you think would have great chances of making it to a billion dollar box office?
For me zatanna and namor. Maybe sandman too.

Attached: zatanna-filme-blog-cinema-news-768x499.jpg (768x499, 78K)

Lobo?

That kid Lobo redesign everybody fucking hates will get a movie instead where they male a bunch of jokes shitting on original Lobo

batman

who is this sperm sorceress

this wiener wizard

wang witch

this cum charmcaster

this dick diviner

cock conjurer

>yetbto
I thought this was magic speak for a second.

Nobody shits on the Main Man!

Gwenpool, duh

>Sandman
Sandman was a product of the 90's
Modern kids would just meme about "LOL WHAT AN EDGELORD, I BET HE LISTENS TO MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE" because the post 9/11 social belief is that "Dark and brooding=Wants to shoot up a school

Well, the guy from my chemical romance just landed a well received series, so maybe sandman could do it too

>Modern kids
>MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
gramps, i...

Attached: 1492171319576.jpg (1988x3056, 2.3M)

this ejaculate enchantress

Spunk spellcaster

The blacked magician

Namor, nope

Zatanna, possibly but not in a stand-alone

ha ha

This Milk Mage

This.

Sandman would only work if you make it light-hearted and add a hundred quips.

I think the Teen Titans would be successful if they were done right

When/if they do get to Zatanna, I genuinely hope they don't ruin her. They'd better give her the fishnets and the traditional magician's stage outfit. They'd better have her cast magic by speaking backwards. And she'd better act like Zee too, with her basically being a nice woman in contrast to all the broken and fucked up people in the dark world of magic in the DCU, but still with a witty, snarky side to her and why not, even throw in the show-offy characteristics of the Faust DCSHG version.

Lobo would be so sweet in a future Superman movie.

Nah, I think DC would have more respect for Gaiman's works by this point.