Movies with literally NO flaws

Movies with literally NO flaws

Attached: IMG_1256.jpg (640x360, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAzH3nw4SHo
youtube.com/watch?v=oSPP9kSx-jI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The appeal of Alvin and The Chipmunks is just dated nowadays. "What if you recorded your voice so that it sounds very high-pitched and almost squirrel-sounding" is a concept which novelty became obsolete really fast, especially with the advent and broadening of technology.

being dated is not a flaw

Attached: Pick-Out-the-Most-90s-Outfit-and-Well-Tell-You-How-Cool-You-Are_LEAD-806x421.jpg (806x421, 62K)

actually, the fact that this movie has never been released uncropped is a pretty big flaw

Attached: 151651172038100309.jpg (500x386, 63K)

i don't know what uncropped means but there is an 1080p release on kimcartoon if this is what you're talking about

>What is Nightcore

The whole plan of the vilains being retarded is a flaw.

I watch for the Chipettes.

Attached: snapshot00426.png (720x540, 831K)

There are several animation mistakes, such as when Theodore hands Dave his sandwich instead of mittens, but then Dave has the mittens.

still better than autotune

I certainly can't blame you

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 65K)

This is one of those movies that moves seamlessly. Doesn't mean the plot's perfect, (has a couple of weird point) but the pacing fakes it well.

Eleanor's giant ass FTW.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAzH3nw4SHo

Attached: Brittany cute.png (720x480, 334K)

According to the rules of Yea Forums, everything has flaws and sucks so they have to suck too. Sorry.

I hate this mentality. Watched Lego 2 with some friends yesterday and they nitpicked it to death. Why can't people just enjoy movies like they aren't critics nowadays? Not every movie is going to be some masterpiece. Unless you're watching like Norm of the North or something there's some merit in almost every animated film.

Even Norm of the North has some merit.
How not to do it

Norm I'm sure has some but it's one of those that's really hard.

I'm the guy you replied first too.
I am generally a person that likes every single damn thing he watches, reads and plays, from games to capeshit, to anime, toons, movies and literally anything in pop culture.

That is, until I discovered Yea Forums.

Don't get me wrong, I still like everything, but being yourself on such a board is impossible so I just stick to wearing a mask here until someone gets a few brain cells and changes the rules. I also liked Lego 2

Who doesn't

youtube.com/watch?v=oSPP9kSx-jI