I was just testing out Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse on My BIG 4K TV and I just want to tell you guys who talk shit...

I was just testing out Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse on My BIG 4K TV and I just want to tell you guys who talk shit about it to fuck off. you are the epitome of shit taste if you think this Film is bad. I saw it 3 Times in 3D in Cinemas and it's easily My Favourite CBM and the BEST CBM.

Attached: Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse - 4C.png (586x889, 853K)

Got the 4k version and although I only have a 1080p monitor, it looks fucking fantastic

OP here, it's kinda the reverse for Me. All My TVs are 4K but I don't have a 4K Blu-ray Player (I need to get 1) but obviously I have a normal Blu-ray player so I got the Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Combo pack, but even though the Digital is only HDX I'm pretty sure My 4K TV just automatically upscales everything to 4K because it looks fucking Great, the DOLBY Digital+ probably makes it Better too.

Are you at least getting paid for this?

It's good. People who dislike it are usually whiny nitpickers.

Nope, I just genuinely fucking love this Film so much

But muh Raimi Trilogy!!1!

It definitely features colorful images and a well known IP

You don't help your case by mentioning great movies in a dismissive manner, you're the one that comes off as whiny now

Fuckin' retards!

What?

is it possible to transfer it to a betamax tape?

I hate Miles Morales but this film turned me around on him, this version anyway.
I didn't like some of the scenes that made Peter out to be more of a clown than necessary.
Overall Spider-verse as a concept is something I don't really care for too much, but the film was good. Went in thinking I'd hate it though for sure.

Does it stop being 10 fps on your TV, faggot?

Firstoff, it's not 10FPS and secondoff, I have motion enhancement on.

Was your BIG 4K TV of the Sony Triluminos™ variety, the very best in TV technology?

>I saw it 3 Times in 3D
I don't care about ItSV one way or the other, but you're a retarded cunt.

>muh piderman weeheeee he badass but also think like a children like ME it was so deep when people we don't give a fuck DIED and the other has COMEDY BADASS LINES told right after their death omg I feel so adult I could drink a late with actual caffeine in it today.

yep, current state of Yea Forums is just abysmal

Yeah, i did enjoy it a lot too. Also Alita. Good year.

>He enjoys stuff
>He enjoys stuff in Higher Quality
God, what a dumbass.

Just download it off rarbg and shove a big usb drive into your telly

>Alita

Attached: Shazam and Alita vs C Marvel.jpg (720x480, 238K)

Fuck that. I want it in Quality and I want to support the property.