For those who missed it...

For those who missed it, Zack explains some of the ideas for the script that WB rejected but was finished for Justice Leagur after BvS´s reaction.

And basically spoils the surprise about this moment in BvS, but confirming what some unserstood it foreshadowed

twitter.com/boomborks/status/1110042759979646978

Attached: 1553489664227.webm (500x281, 2.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/boomborks/status/1109673855402930176
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also mentioned earlier that Granny Goodness would have been fun but they never got around to do something with her

I hope they will fire Ava from project
literally worst pick for New Gods.
Hopefully Ezra and Grant (using Sexually charged super sigils) will cuck out Homecoming idiots from Flash, and then they will tackle New Gods after it.

Fuck, i'd have wanted to see the original JL. WB was stupid. It'd have given them a lot more money than Whedon did.

with Tsujihara gone may be there will be hope, hopefully Emmerich will go too, no more embarassing fake nostalgia

For those who missed it, Zack is an actual retarded person. twitter.com/boomborks/status/1109673855402930176

No, he isn't.

Grow up.

>And basically spoils the surprise about this moment in BvS, but confirming what some unserstood it foreshadowed
If they weren't so obsessed with the idea of making a cinematic universe and thought first of the movie they were making, they could have used that scene and the nightmare that came before to make Bruce realized that he shouldn't fight Superman (rather than "save Martha").

It almost worked. Batman realising that Superman has a mother brings him down from alien overlord to human would work fine, him just begging Batman to save his mother would have worked.

But I guess their mommies have the same name, gotta do something with that.

dead franchise is dead

>twitter.com/boomborks/status/1109673855402930176
jesus, i cant believe people are clapping at what this edgelord is saying

what a deep thinker...no wonder people have so much trouble getting to his iq level...

Attached: D2a6wOtUkAImkt9.jpg (1080x969, 98K)

He's a filthy liar.
I tried to suck his dick and even did it in slow motion like he likes and he told me to leave the restaurant and his wife was a real cunt to me about it as well.
Last time I ever go to an Arby's.

I fuckin' can't stand that prick,and neither could his daughter, apparently.

Wait is this the same stuff from that one thread that was posted a week ago by "Totally Not Zack Snyder" that made up a bunch of lore for what the Snyder movies were going to be or not?

It’s exactly like what that user posted.

Wow, he sounds like such an idiot whenever he talks.

>And basically spoils the surprise about this moment in BvS, but confirming what some unserstood it foreshadowed
Can you really call it a spoiler if the story it was leading to will never, ever be told?

He has dyslexia incase people were wondering

ok, for the sake of stoping the hate, lets just say his movies are not for the broader audience

i blame WB for hiring him in the first place, and giving him absolute control over the franchise, knowing the mixes responses of MOS.

holy fuck learn how to speak if you're going to do something like this

incoherent rambling like this in a professional setting drives me up the fucking wall

Yeah, she couldn’t hang with bullshit ideals.

link

>Mixes responses
only from critics

user, I've spoken to tons of normies who didn't like MoS or BvS.