Starlord

What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

He's a manbaby that never had the chance to grow up.

yeah but
what would I need to do to get Pratt to let me fuck his ass?

Attached: 11215073_964356640287288_71286851938481764_n.jpg (960x960, 97K)

He leads a team notorious for not following plans, and the other two had their hands full at the moment.

he's sensitive to family death

His mother died when he was a child, wasting away in front of him. He later learned that his biological father deliberately killed her. Then he watched both his biological and adopted father die within minutes of each other.

He had to shoot the woman he loves, his closest remaining emotional attachment, in the face with her begging him to do so. Even if it didn't work, pulling that trigger was incredibly emotionally taxing.

THEN he learns that she died anyway. That he lasted as long as he did without breaking was a minor miracle.

ABANDONED AS A PUP, HE WAS FOUND BY YONDU, WHO LIVES IN THE MIDDLE OF KNOWHERE, WITH HIS GANG, THE RAVAGERS!

BUT CREEEEEEPY STUFF HAPPENS IN KNOWHERE, IT'S UP TO PETER TO SAVE HIS NEW HOME!

Attached: knowhere.png (1212x1156, 1.78M)

Do you have a velociraptor costume?

Attached: chris pratt kissing blue.png (799x1200, 1.41M)

this pussy shit is unbecoming of starlord. quill is supposed to be miles beyond this kind of teenage shit but memelord is an emotionally stunted incompetent.

hes a pussy and a retard

Tony couldn't get over his folks dying over 20 years ago, and was one of the contributing factors of the Avengers breaking up and almost killed Cap and Bucky over it, yet people give Quill shit and Tony a pass?

I think it's more people wanted to see Thanos taken down and nobody remembers who the real villain of Civil War was.

Pratt is ultra Christian and hates gays so nothing consensual I guess.

>nothing consensual
Now you're talking my language!

nobody said anything about tony, but your parents dying in childhood are worth more than your replaceable girlfriend dying after prepping you for it, and the fate of HALF THE UNIVERSE is more weighty than pissing off a teammate bc you killed his friend who killed your parents.

its like you arent even trying w this horseshit.

its hilarious that people think pratt is a cool guy bc he pretends to be goofy on tv

Attached: 1541157272629.png (1881x273, 83K)

Pratt is a cool guy

its hilarious that you think you know anything about this person outside of what clickbait media tells you

PURPLE MAN BAD

>tony doesn't give quill any shit after because he'd been there literally just a few months ago

>I'm going to put half the people behind a wall... and then kill them.

Cause Tony beating up a friend who betrayed his trust wasn't endangering all life in the universe

daily reminder Thor fucked up approximately 100x harder

Attached: tfw-should've-gone-for-head_ac0cd685a5ef9102fd34eb09dfb51d0c.gif (500x278, 1.65M)

i pay attention to people when they talk. not too hard to figure them out on the big things

He's a conservative.

>LOL WACKY

Attached: my bad.jpg (611x700, 66K)

T.Armchair warrior. You ALWAYS aim for the largest center of mass. I know you're a COD expert but headshots are a bitch to make in real life. So fuck you.

Attached: thor24.jpg (720x540, 42K)

>throw a big fuckoff axe at someone 500 yards away that has to fight through universe energy
>it doesn't hit in exactly the perfect spot
Also why didn't Thor remember to polish the brass mustache?

IM GONNA EAT YOU BOY

You're a fucking robot retard who thinks people talk in public the same way they do irl. Beep boop.

he overcompensates for his low self esteem with chauvinism and shallow bravado, made worse by being raised to feel that only useful people deserve love and acceptance so he's always desperate to seem like the most useful person in the room and other people being more competent than him at anything demolishes his emotional control

The two most important women in his life are gone and the men responsible insist they loved them but simply had no choice

He hates fags, so he'd probably force you into his gay converting church where you'll be tortured into being straight.

Basically, worst Chris by a wide margin.

Thor purposefully didn't go for the head, and even if he missed he could've immediately killed him anyways but chose to monologue instead. Not everyone is born with the capability to bullshit his way through a completed Infinity Gauntlet, with great power comes great yadayada. He's a fuck up.

Attached: waitaminute.jpg (1200x630, 575K)

>hey so the dude i’ve been fucking everybody over to protect murdered your parents and I knew about it and never said anything despite it having probably averted this whole crisis
>ITS GO TIME
Vs.
>look if we don’t stop this guy right now everybody dies and there’s a chance we can even bring your gf back if we don’t fuck this up

Doesn’t be believe that if he stops being a Christian his child’s leukaemia will come back or something? Religion sure fucks your brain up.

>worst Chris
how can he truly be the worst when I want to aggressively fuck him more than the other Chris

Attached: 15533906256523616.jpg (461x393, 32K)

Because you have no taste and secretly hate yourself.

How did Marvel turn this fatass into a sex symbol. What the fuck can stop them?

>hates gays

Source?

One of humanity's greatest flaws and advantages.

Loving someone.

Yeah man, what an idiot. I'd be totally cool and rational if I came face to face with the person that murdered the person I was in love with.

It's Yea Forums, what would you expect.

70s Star-Lord cried all the damn time. Under Giffen blowing up that moon rocked him so bad that he quit being a hero and checked himself into prison to waste away.

Stop pretending you read comics you fucking casual.

Daily Reminder:
Kevin Feige Does Nothing Wrong

Attached: Ha!.jpg (500x396, 49K)

I'd watch it but with cosmo and the collector

The major overarching theme of the movie is sacrifice. Thanos wins because he's the only one willing to sacrifice anything to get what he wants and the Avengers all hesitate. Starlord is the only other character in the movie who comes close to having Thanos' will. He gets duped into pulling the trigger on the woman he loves, only for her to survive and for him to learn shortly thereafter that Thanos fucking killed her anyway. In an instant, not only has Quill just learned that the most important person in the universe is gone forever, but that the outcome of the greatest sacrifice he ever made was completely invalidated by the man right in front of him that very instant. It takes a real basementdweller to not wrap your head around that moment and think it's cheap or stupid. Especially after everybody thought it was Chad as fuck the last time Quill flipped shit and immediately gunned down the guy who killed someone he loved mid-sentence, two seconds after the words left their mouth. They literally telegraphed Quill's outburst in his last movie.

Attached: gold.jpg (363x330, 81K)

Now I like him even more

lazywriting