Do you wear Yea Forums clothing like this?

Do you wear Yea Forums clothing like this?

Attached: A279120A-B880-405E-BC4C-3DFD94B8AEEA.jpg (500x750, 163K)

THICC

I were Yea Forums related tshirts, yes.

Like this? I have that exact outfit!

She pulls it off better though.

These days most stuff I wear is work shirts.

Bro how do i end life as a wageslavr? I dont care bout a big house, fancy shit. I just want enough to live a NEET life permanently its comfy bro

Attached: 7D510539-1817-4683-9A3B-B334770F992B.jpg (960x720, 168K)

Trans
Retards.

No, I have taste so I wear DC shirts.

I wear my hats backwards, wear sleeveless shirts only (both to job and gym), no longer wear those shoes because I don't want to look like a video game playing hipster and also the shoe laces are too long, and I do shave my legs like she does but I don't wear my shorts shorter than my boxer briefs.

You were? How did you live like that?

Is that Kayla Erin?

no, I wear Yea Forums and /sci/ t-shirt mostly. I'd wear a Yea Forums shirt if it was something like a Heavy Metal cover, Frazetta or Royo.

Attached: boris medusa.jpg (720x1432, 1.12M)

undeniably based

imagine wearing that shirt and broadcasting to the world that you have incredibly shit taste

are ya winnin', sweetie?

you won't be laughing long

Attached: Carol IW.jpg (761x1050, 249K)

Not that, but I like wearing shirts with the Superman logo. I'm a twink though so it's more like Superboy.

I have a Green Lantern shirt, a Larfleeze shirt and a Flash shirt. I only wear them around the house, and sometimes at a friend's if we're just hanging out.

>Trans

Attached: 1551909267758.png (201x201, 24K)

disgusting

im a fat balding manlet and i wear superman shirts

I have a toonami shirt that's too small, and a Freddie Freaker t-shirt that's comfortable as fuck.

Trannies are fucking disgusting.

I've got a shirt with the cover of Mysterio's second appearance on it

Why not in public

Why do you people fall for this

Those fuckin' shirts are sold at Target for like 8 bucks, guy. Not exclusive.

Yes. I too wear a baseball cap of terribly outdated controller man.

why would I wear clothing?

Id fuck them, you've probably just got low T

I'm wearing Superman socks right now, at work.
(Where I'm also browsing /co because who wants to do actual work)

But I don't buy geeky clothes, they're given to me. I actually keep my PL mostly hidden.

>106625595
Got a few Supes shits.
Been meaning to get a shirt with the BPRD logo on it.

Problem I got with most Yea Forums clothes is that they got full figures or titles plastered all over them; I prefer stuff to be a tad more subtle.

*shirts
goddamit.

>t. bibbo

Attached: Bibbo_Bibbowski.jpg (209x300, 31K)

I have to wear dress clothes for work but when I’m not at work I mostly wear East German rain camo. I’m not a communist or anything I just like the way it looks on T-shirts and stuff.

nice body but she's got some fucking disgusting tattoos

i wouldn't fuck her with her skin on

Yeah, but I have a rule to never wear more than one piece of book/movie/vidya merch at the same time. If I add some normal accessories like a scarf, necklace or jacket it can come out the other side looking genuinely fashionable.

Also I never wear merch to the movies because I’m conscious about looking like a total dweeb.

Attached: B7392920-09D7-4D72-9750-93B54CE436B4.jpg (1987x3056, 1.73M)

>Green Lantern shirt, a Larfleeze shirt and a Flash shirt
Wear them all at once and then shed them over the course of a day while walking laps around your local shopping mall.

If carol was a bimbo like Emma, we'd all be onboard.

Fuck, that'd make us hard

That's just sweetening the deal.

I don't wear clothing at all.

Source of picture?

Super angry birds. It’s an absolutely crazy ride, I storytimed it a few days ago.

I wan to buy some, but I always end up forgetting. I've been using the same shirts for around 10 years, I should change up a little.

Yes most of my shirts, that I wear under work clothes are nerdy comic shirts predominantly DC but I do have some marvel as well

t shirts sucks, unless you use them as underwear when it's cold. t shirts with comics or pop culture references are just straight up cringy. using berets and hats indoor is useless and disrespectful, plus those models are disgusting and only good to recognize a thot, a nigger or a spoiled brat on sight.
also i don't have fake boobs and a vestigial dick

Attached: Lets+get+some+mothering+thomas+the+train+reaction+pics+_561682a4038bf10203c13ac6f4d615b5.jpg (273x221, 18K)

t. wears polo shirts and sweaters in his college classes

polos and sweaters are nice, but i paid for each and everyone of them with my hard gained revenue, never went to college, never been one of those tennis club frat pricks of the american culture

Dude what the fuck is wrong with wearing a sweater to a college classroom