Now that the dust and settled, whats the deal with the man voice

Now that the dust and settled, whats the deal with the man voice

Attached: Dr_Girlfriend.jpg (900x679, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3ZvIzL1JbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was funny

Canonically a heavy, HEAVY smoker.

Too much smoking can do that to ya

It makes my peepee turn into the big peepee

Fpbp

It was a different time

It's still pretty funny, we all just got used to it

Does it turn into hurt peepee?

what's the deal with her tits?

Attached: 21dmms.gif (500x281, 3M)

Doc and Jackson like voicing romantic couples because they cant admit their feelings for each other. its a bit tragic and i hope they can be happy someday

I just can't envision a scenario where she had a regular voice and still became as big a fan favorite as she is. She's a great character and has had some interesting development over the course of the series, but I'm 90% certain if she was voiced by a woman Yea Forums would hate her.

I don't think there would be anything other than indifference

In that first season the character WAS the voice and without the voice she would have probably just disappeared

>It's still pretty funny, it's just not funny anymore

There's a lot of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis in her her design and Jackie O had an unusual accent and (slightly) deep voice.

Doctor Mrs the Monarch of course takes the voice thing all the way to 11.

Attached: Jackie.jpg (513x750, 60K)

youtube.com/watch?v=j3ZvIzL1JbI

That's deep?

It's maybe hard thing to explain that her voice was a thing people commented on back in the day even though now it doesn't make a ton of sense.

Jackie O's voice was part of her image, Doctor Mrs the Monarch borrows a lot from her, Doctor Mrs the Monarch's voice is also part of her image. That's probably a better explanation.

Sheila works too instead of type her full name, just fyi

Ass is bigger.
God bless them for that focus shift.

It's easier to find male voice actors than female ones and they had a small budget.

because she's a freak.

In fact, She went to a school for freaks.

do y'all even watch the show?

Attached: tea.jpg (280x299, 26K)

headcannon

honestly makes my dick hard as diamonds, too bad second hand smoke might actually kill me and my weak lungs

Says you.

I don't even notice it anymore, it would be weird for her to have a normal voice.

Venture Bros. is literally the single most progressive and PC work in history without being asinine, which is usually impossible

"The Apaches are back!"

Tripfags will be gassed one day.

He's not exactly wrong, to be fair.

You think tripfag sympathizers will be spared?

This. If you need the humor explained: the juxtaposition of a very attractive looking woman with a hyper-masculine voice is not common, so its disarming.

You can sperg later, sonny boy. The point is that we've known her name for ages now, no reason not to use it. People hardly call Rusty Doc anymore, especially since most people prefer to use the latter name in reference to Hammer.

Put your name tag on bitch. Ha aha ahahahaha.

Attached: Moneyshot.png (353x250, 172K)

>someone disagrees, must be that person
God, you're stupid.

Attached: hankdisgust.jpg (610x457, 26K)

It's the way you type buddy. I can read your cowardly moves like a coloring book.

I don't type in any particular way, dipshit. Now fuck off with the sperging, you're dragging down the thread.

Attached: 0q23u43.png (978x683, 725K)

Are you retarded? I can't actually tell if you are or not, so i'm mostly just curious.

Mr uses a comma fucking everywhere
Go work on your young adult novel.

The fuck are you talking about? Jesus fucking goddamn Christ, you are really fucking stupid you know that? I'm not fucking kidding, you're beyond retarded if you can't tell who's who with just a simple look at the posts. For real, get the fuck out of here already with your stupid shit.

Attached: kermitphone.jpg (600x328, 35K)

There's one comma. You fucking idiot. Is this easier for you to read?

Can we in the mean time talk about the whole cucking stuff that happened in the last episodes? are they going to address what happened there? also who Scare Bear is

Attached: when there isnt an identifier attack whatever you see.png (1315x591, 106K)

Attached: scare bear venture bros.gif (500x309, 233K)

One would imagine it'll come up next time Dean and Hank meet. Though it'll be interesting if Hank is upset or not. He mentioned that he thought Dean had stolen Sirena from him, but the way he said it didn't sound all that upset, or at least he didn't indicate any kind of threat against Dean. Odds are, after Hank does his "growing up", he'll probably brush off the entire affair and either get back with Sirena after confirming he doesn't hold any grudge against her, or she'll make peace and leave and Hank will just go on his way as he basks in his newfound confidence as an adult (however much of a change that really is given who we're talking about).

she was a heavy smoker.

Its cow tools

He is probably some sort of masked avenger. Tired of how the beurocracy made it impossible to get rid of villains/heroes. Or maybe he's harmless and that goo on his butcher knife is just strawberry jam.

I like to think that Scare Bear is like Pennywise. Supernatural being who chose this form to appear more human like while being scary and disturbing at the same time. The difference is that Scare Bear is more subtle. He doesn't just kill people, he fucks with them instead like when he appeared out of nowhere and scared the shit out of The Revenge Society or when he carried wounded Hank to show him that his brother is cucking him. I hope we'll see more of him (her?) in future episodes.

Attached: mark-wallinger-sleeper[1].jpg (599x470, 83K)

It's like if you just add in interesting characters and make their progressive qualities secondary instead of just being "LOOK AT ME, I'M PROGRESSIVE" it's not seen as negative.

why are her eyes so far apart lol

Butt Witch from "12 Forever" had a better man voice.

lung cancer

Remember that the ideal woman of the day was Marilyn Monroe, and how high and soft her voice was.

Attached: bogus.gif (347x380, 130K)

Do you smoke cigarettes? Or eat them?

Isn't it very clear in the first season/pilot she was a tyranny and then they turned her unto a woman with a man's voice as she became popular.

>she was a tyranny
It's "tyrant", ESL.

>I like to think that Scare Bear is like Pennywise. Supernatural being who chose this form to appear more human like while being scary and disturbing at the same time.

I hope this is true...or that one of the clones that got away.

The voice used to be a turnoff, but now it's one of her biggest draws. Damn you Yea Forums, you did this to me.

Because it's hot

She was going to be a tranny but they decided it'd be funnier if she was a woman who sounded like that.

Because she's a 10/10 waifu material

Who wants a hear a manly voice begging you to pound harder when your balls deep in them?

If that's a dealbreaker then you must be the gayest person alive.

Three packs a day.

reminder that in the commentary track they mentioned a fan that told Hammer that after s1 the voice no longer just didnt register but it outright turns you on, how many of you happen to go that way?

It happens to everyone eventually, she's one of the canonically most attractive, intelligent and competent characters in a show full of freaks, morons and losers.

Malcolm must fuck Sheila the same way he hates Venture.

Attached: 1524585757986.jpg (1080x608, 200K)

This

True to his name, he merely scares them. I'm not even sure you could call SB truly malevolent, he just seems like an otherworldly being who has his own agenda. Pennywise is a demon so he's explicitly evil, but I imagine SB is more like a Mi-Go or another Lovecraft alien race where he's here observing humanity for some ineffable reason but it isn't explicitly good or evil.

Dr. Girlfriend has such an attractive, interesting personality that you come to accept her husky "chain-smoking Brooklyn teamster" voice. Rather than being eye-candy, she's smart, in-control, cunning, funny, and relatable. Her outward appearance and voice are almost entirely incidental to the fact that she's a great character.

How big is her dick?

4in. Well below average, but she'll break you with it anyway.

looks like a gremlin

>jackie onassis, jackie o and jackie kennedy are the same person

I feel like a danged fool.

>also who Scare Bear is
this guy

Attached: Scare bear.jpg (1369x2193, 802K)

post more Girlfriend
this

>the dust has settled
It's not October 2035, when the final episode of The Venture Brothers will air.

>(her?)
The bear stands at six foot something and can carry a Hank across a New York blizzard.
Unless informed otherwise it's safe to assume there's a man in there.

Let's not forget this is a world with Warriana in it.

Attached: WarrianaLasso.jpg (726x603, 63K)

fpbp

This site is so fucking spergy about obvious jokes sometimes

i find the lack of sexy images of Mrs. Monarch in this thread rather disappointing

Attached: 1530664085186.jpg (500x333, 31K)

"Heh, this would be funny"
"Heh, sure"

And thats how Dr. Girlfriend was written to have a man voice