Mr. Aziz appreciation thread

Mr. Aziz appreciation thread.

Attached: 004SPT_Aasif_Mandvi_001.jpg (720x540, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yOnVGiqMNA
youtube.com/watch?v=cbq5r03Duj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NOW GOOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOU

GOOOO

DIS YA LAS CHANCE

>Peter, you’re a nice guy, but you’re just not Deepercutt

Why does he so much Dr. Pepper products?

PARKER, STOP, STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Always lait

hey, she's pretty cute

If I flip the pizzas, Mr. Aziz will FLIP out!

youtube.com/watch?v=8yOnVGiqMNA
This scene makes me want to see Tom Holland as a terrible doordash employee

WOAH

Mr. Aziz. LIGHT!

mcu brainlet

I never noticed this. Jesus, Dr. Pepper must have paid out the ass to have this kind of promotion. A full fucking cooler and 3 fountains. I don’t think the average American even drinks more than 10 Dr. Peppers a year.

There's Dr. Pepper brand cups filled with straws in the background too.

if it's Joe's Pizza and he's Mr. Aziz, does that mean his full name is Joe Aziz?

It's the fifth most popular soda in the US.

Maybe it's a New York thing, in Avengers the machine has like 5 Dr. Peppers and water

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Ddddooooonnnnn'ttttt wwwoooorrrryyyy mmmmiiiiissssttttteeeerrrr aaaazzzzziiiiiizzzzzz

Tttthhhhhheeeeeesssseeeee ppppiiiiiiizzzzzzzaaaaaazzzz aaaaarrrrrrreeeeee iiiiinnnnnn ggggooooodddddd hhhaaaaaannnnnddddssssss

D R .
C O N N O R

I missed that in 2.1

youtube.com/watch?v=cbq5r03Duj0

“You’re fired”
“Gimme another chance”
“Dis ya last chance!”

Gooooooo!~

IF I FLIP THE PIZZAS MR. AZIZ WILL FLIP OUT

Lets talk about Joe's Pizza
>Has a 29 minute guarantee in the MIDDLE OF MANHATTAN
>Doesn't hire more then 1 delivery person (if they do they are awfully slow)
>says they are 8 extra large deep dish pizza's but hands peter a stack of 5 boxes and the pizza isn't even deep dish but also the boxes change from 5 to 8 to 7 to 6
>Is delivering to a fucking weird office or something that has a secretary on the top floor, unless she herself is ordering 8 DEEP DISH FUCKING PIZZA'S
>Apparently this company is a repeat buying from Joe's because they will "lose the customer forever to pizza yurt"

In the end, Mr Aziz gave peter an impossible task, didn't hire more then enough delivery boys, and gave peter magical fucking pizza boxes that lose and gain pizza's at will. Mr Aziz set peter up to fail.

Attached: pizza.png (272x387, 233K)