Surrender now and I will destroy you peacefully

>Surrender now and I will destroy you peacefully.

Attached: R.E.G.I.S.png (270x241, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyEFFZNKQVY
youtube.com/watch?v=J8FYqGX-xTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where's my no smashing webm when I need it?

Attached: 1390135503780.jpg (640x480, 31K)

How do you destroy someone peacefully?

I wanted to try it so bad.

Attached: Megaslush.png (640x480, 302K)

I just watched this episode last week. It was always one of my favs.

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-001250.png (1920x1080, 1021K)

You know that was a real gimmick when it came out, right? Those three chamber slurpee things were in every 7-11 fifteen years ago.

the REGIS mk 5 is a robot of peace

Was there a single villain Megas that was funnier than REGIS?

Yes.

Attached: Lord of the Large Pants.jpg (480x352, 27K)

That was such a good, legit no-nonsense alien antagonist. Megas was so good.
How many shows have the creators gotten fucked over? At least 3?

Downtown, Megas XLR, and Motor City

Metalocalypse too I suppose though that was more Brenden Small's baby.

>MTV
>CN
>DISNEY CHANNEL
Christ. That's just bad luck, or someone really doesn't like them, because those were actual good shows.

Easily one of the best episodes

those background characters, though

Attached: dang.jpg (1008x768, 183K)

>Downtown, Megas XLR, and Motor City
Although all a product of their time, who do you think had the better look?

It said all kinds of contradicting shit, so maybe that's why it was being destroyed? Because it was a malfunctioning weapon of mass destruction?

>do not worry... you will all die
Thanks Regis

Attached: seriously.jpg (1133x477, 91K)

My face when a robot spider from space is about to level the whole city.

This show was straight cut down in it's prime.

Megas had the more jank-looking moments of the bunch. But imagine Megas being the last one made instead of Motorcity? Or just a super indie-looking Megas looking like Downtown.

>jersey thots from all races
Damn, now I gotta watch this.
And screenshot it for the drawthreads.

>MTV
Gets wrecked every episode.

The wounds were fresh.

I'm watching the first episode right now, and I noticed that a Glorft calls Megas "the missing Avatar prototype". What the fuck do they mean with "Avatar"? Was it more powerful that we thought? Did future Earth actually nerfed Megas with all the modification they did? Did Coop made it worse, or was he actually unleashing Megas true nature with his modifications?

Attached: poopoo silvia.jpg (600x243, 30K)

If I remember correctly, the humans stole megas from the Glorft, then modified it so they could use it. Coop probably made it more powerful compounded by the fact he's a skilled pilot. He did MacGyver'd the shit out of it.

It was basically an ace mech, but still a grunt. Prototype for the next model of mass production Glorft bots. Think Zeek customs. What really made it special was the time travel gear and all the extra weapons Kiva slapped in it. Coop made it meaner than any of them though with his halfass mods.

So Kiva had a fat ass, huh?

But does "avatar" mean anything in the context of all the mecha anime reference that the show has, and the creators love?

It's just a series name. Like Hornet or Tiger. It's also a joke because it becomes the avatar of the main character.

>robot spider from space is about to level the whole city
REGIS barely does anything, until the end. It's not even all that structural, really. It was mostly cars.

Ture, come to think of it, Coop dose more collateral damage to the city then regis. He practically levels all of New Jersey just trying to destroy it.

As a resident of New Jersey I must say that the dig at Hoboken from this episode makes me laugh more than anything in the entire 2 seasons of the show.

Megas has some pretty good screencaps

Attached: ggh8i96j.png (480x358, 163K)

Coop always does more collateral damage than the antagonist.

youtube.com/watch?v=DyEFFZNKQVY

Why did they stop?

Yes.

Attached: pounding.jpg (450x613, 66K)

Attached: Not the face!.jpg (481x361, 54K)

Attached: Coop shitposts.gif (278x200, 446K)

Diabetes

God the button gags were so on-point each episode

I bet you could still make an argument for her huge fat future ass, even without using fanart.

It was pretty good, yeah.

Attached: fhe4.jpg (1356x768, 140K)

Yeah, you could. You really could.

Attached: FAT FUTURE BOOTY.jpg (654x768, 75K)

Might be something that would have come up later on, possible for the series finale where Coop properly saves the day.
Or maybe it's the system that allows the MEGAS to always change its cockpit layout to suit Coop's needs. Meaning the hilarious button layouts are some kind of self-aware AI programming that always has the saving grace/button.

Attached: What in subspace is that, what in subspace is this.jpg (640x758, 178K)

Man if REGIS didn't have the absolutely nonexistant battery life, he would be absolutely terrifying

youtube.com/watch?v=J8FYqGX-xTw

>"Do not panic."
>"You will all die."

Attached: Coop destroys Cartoon Network.webm (640x480, 2.45M)

>lost driver's license
>had to wait three hours at the DMV to replace it
>the machine nearby that lets you do it yourself and skip the lines didn't work

God this was so cathartic to watch afterwards.

>That small pause before resuming fire

I love details like this.

Attached: Gorrath will conquer your shit.jpg (450x369, 20K)

I was just thinking of this, I can't even remember what Coop was doing to solicit thst reaction

I think Coop was having trouble controlling the MEGAS and it was dancing around, confusing the hell out of Gorrath. Of course, Gorrath had some great reactions throughout the series to the weirdness going on.

>No HD or official release ever because of tax write-off bullshit

Still mad

Was the show produced in HD?

Monkey thing?

I'm more partial to prehistoric yahoo myself