Shrek 5 comes out this year. Where is the trailer?

Shrek 5 comes out this year. Where is the trailer?

Attached: 1547406857716.jpg (798x420, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NhLWf6rYyPs
youtube.com/watch?v=fxGtC_a2f7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got ya senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=NhLWf6rYyPs

>Shrek 5 comes out this year
Is it too late to go back in time to prevent Shrek 4 from existing?

Does it though?

Shrek 4 was actually ok
Shrek 3 was abysmal though.

Wasn’t shrek being rebooted?

I am the only person on the planet who sees the opposite as true. SURE, 3 was not as "funny", but it had soul. What soul? Well, I don't know, just Shrek getting over his fears of being a father, seeing how he never had good role model parents. Perhaps once you get older you will understand the significance.

4 on the other hand did the whole "LOL WHAT IF TIME TRAVEL" which is what you do when you run out of ideas. That, and making Fiona strong women who is always right, and Shrek into a dumb impatient man who fucks everything up and then have to fix his dumb mistakes. Fuck. That. Fuck that 4ever.

>Shrek 5 comes out this year
youtube.com/watch?v=fxGtC_a2f7M

Attached: F79E335A-7170-4CF9-A149-44FB7AE4F032.jpg (800x450, 50K)

What would they even do for Shrek 5

so 3 is better just cause it had a theme you liked even though it barely even touched it at a superficial level.

>Time Travel

It was a what if a scenario

I never noticed that the ending showcased the past 3 movies, cool, but Dragons 3 still made it feel like a better closure

Shrek super hero parody

Why is Youtube suddenly recommended Otis vs Dag everywhere, FUCK OFF

My memory completely erased itself, what was the point of 3, did not-Arthur claim the throne or did he pussy out

why is a movie series about fantasy fairy tale characters doing the sat morn tv cliche of dad becoming parent

Shrek 4 was more enjoyable, but its plot was definitely hackneyed. I remember being baffled by Shrek saying that he wished he never rescued Fiona from the tower. Even if you are having a midlife crisis, why would you ever say that?

>theme
Oh no, you are not just throwing that meme around. While not what the movie was about, it paralleled the main conflict, which is Shrek NOT wanting to inherit the throne, and becoming king. He did not want the responsibility. Just like he was not ready to be a father. He sails to get King Arthur just to not be forced to be king. While traveling back with Arthur, he gets over his fear of kids, which allows him to bond with the teenager, and that helps save the kingdom in the end. The plot is Shrek getting this guy from totally not England. To finish the mission he has to get over his personal fears, which he does. It's a plot point that ties directly into the story. No fucking "themes" anywhere, this is literally the plot.

Because he is a dumb male, and needed to say something dumb. And male. Not memeing, this is how it feels.

Shrek 4 was missing a proper climax, Rumpel's guards were horseshit and didn't feel like a proper fight, i was expecting Rumpel to like drink some shit that made him a troll monster or something

It's always to late to have gone back in time if you've not already done it.

Hope it's good.

Kung Fu Panda 3, Madagascar 3 and Dragons 3 were really fucking good so i have hope for Shrek 5

Shrek 4 had a shitty plot but was better executed, while shrek 3 had a decent plot and was haphazardly done

Fiona is fucking hot

Attached: _dsc7250-princess-fiona-mta-2012.jpg (554x787, 54K)

I'd eat her pussy like cranberry sauce on Thanksgiving day

Eh, I'd take the latter.

I've never seen anyone get upset at that word for whatever reason but fine.

There is a reason for that. It all started with pretentious college kids using "theme" to prove that bad or boring pieces of media are secretly brilliant, since they exhibit themes of ______. That has been going on for a couple of years. Recently, everyone praising "themes" in things started to get mocked. It's a very new thing still. So, since the original post was basically "so you think _____ is good cause it had a theme of _____ in it?", I think the response makes sense.

fair enough. It still sounds to me like the only reason he liked the movie is cause he liked the whole "Shrek doesnt want to be a dad" thing, look I called it a thing now, now its different.

>capeshrek reboot
i...would give it a chance

Is he really getting rebooted?

Attached: shrek4-disneyscreencaps.com-2184.jpg (1920x816, 245K)

Bump

It's not coming out though. Not until at least 2022.

I dunno pal, the princesses kicking ass felt funny as hell, and Puss and Donkey felt funny. Probably the whole journey thing made me like it.

Yah but everyone keeps calling it 5.

Shrek is drek

Eddie Murphy claimed 2019 or 2020, but seeing as there's been no news on it plus the reboot rumors, I think it's gonna be a few years before we see anything Shrek related.

Honestly, I wish it'd stay dead. We need more original shit. I'm so over reboot culture.

It is just a Shrek reboot produced by illumination B team.

>It's going to be titled ShrK

SOMEBODY

Shrek 5 will be about Shrek aging fast and close to death, Prince Charming has become possessed by Farquaad because of an arm transplant and Puss in Boots becomes a cyborg ninja

I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU

>Shrek saying that he wished he never rescued Fiona from the tower. Even if you are having a midlife crisis, why would you ever say that?
Shrek is a mean ogre, that's the point.

I'd love to see Liquid Prince

Tee hee

Everyone here is shitting on each of the movies but I unironically love every single one of them and have a Shrek marathon at least once a month because of how funny they are

And that includes Shrek the Halls and Scared Shrekless

wasn't there supposed to be a second Puss in Boots movie?

Good taste.

shit I don't even remember what Shrek 3 was about.

They shouldn't have ever made any movies after 2.

>"Shrek, you gotta be king."
>"But I'm an ogre."
>"Oh, fine, get Arthur to be king instead. Also, your wife is pregnant."

Has anyone seen puss in boots? Decent flick, but hated this guy

Attached: Humpty_Dumpty.png (638x1000, 492K)

Bunp

>Do you have any idea what they do to eggs in San Ricardo Prison?
>Well, I'll tell ya one thing; It ain't over easy.

no, in fact I just so happen to know a guy who can help you out

Attached: Rumpelstiltskin_(Shrek).jpg (305x500, 104K)

ONCE

now that's a movie that deserves a sequel