Who?

who?

Attached: 2492406-naruto_6.jpg (1188x920, 289K)

Naruto.

Can you link me you that batman art plz

Attached: 1522386639931.jpg (3290x2802, 2.48M)

Well the one on the left is Naruto, and the one on the right is Batman.
They're fairly popular surprised you didn't know their names.

Attached: 2727164-batman_by_el_grimlock_d4sntu0.jpg (610x960, 51K)

Naruto because he can do magic.

Naruto blitzes Batjobber.

>implying Batman doesn't know the secret releasing palm he learned in Nanda Parbat which sealed demon chakra and projects the mind outside the body which leaves Naruto passed out unable to fight

Thx m8

Attached: mui33VST_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Naruto could take him as early as the Chunin Exams

if you are talking about end of Shippuden its ridiculous you are even asking

Naruto had the most ridiculous power scaling in the final arc. Nothing short of J'onn J'onzz is going to do the job against Ninja Jesus.

Naruto went form the weakest of the HST to the strongest. How the fuck did that happened?

Naruto.
Kid's literally a physical God by the end of his series.
One clone of his hopped up on Nature chakra could body the entire bat family

Fuck off armchair mod.
Report the thread properly.

All common sense points to naruto, but come on, it's batman , he would probably just come up with an antichakra batarang

Wouldn't the Manhunter just get "I'll read his mi- AAARGH!"'d on account of the Kyuubi?

And boruto would just cheer Batman as he beats the everloving shit out of naruto, and then Boruto would ask batman to take him under his wing.

Is Boruto not the worst?

Based

Probably. If he did that with Black Adam, the Kyuubi would probably make him fuck off to space too.

Who's the weakest DCU character that could take Naruto on?
I mean Superman would 99% surely stomp him unless Ninjutsu is considered magic and Naruto got stupidly lucky, but who's the lowest person on the DC totem pole that could take Naruto on?