Bart vs Itchy and Scratchy

Anyone see this episode, how outdated was it?

Attached: D2EN3dlVYAAnhF5.jpg (1200x900, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give her an Emmy

Did we actually see any Itchy and Scratchy cartoons in the episode?

Attached: Censors.gif (370x274, 611K)

Yeah, it was actually funny. Not the funniest thing ever or in the episode, but it got me to laugh.

Attached: 1543201922206.png (3840x2160, 2.06M)

>Homer manspreaded
>Bart mansplained
>Tosh.0 reference
>Bart helped the feminist gang but they admit they were just using him at the end, meanwhile they liked Lisa immediately even though she didn't do anything
>also pic related

Attached: file.png (2560x1440, 2.31M)

There was a Tosh.0 reference. THAT outdated.

Would you believe that show is still airing?

I actually saw a commercial for Tosh.0 a couple of days ago, and the fact that it still existed baffled me. It's like, I didn't hate Tosh.0 or anything, but it just seemed like the kind of show that wouldn't exist this long.

>shitting on retarded MRAs
ok I fucking love this episode

Attached: 1541824581543.png (1197x665, 940K)

it sucks now, they air half as many clips as they used to

This sounds fucking awful. Hope there's a mega at some point, but I doubt anyone planned on mega-ing the Simpsons.

You're a dope

Not really, no. It's always been 5-6 to start, the web redemption, the third segment based on another clip or internet trend, and then a final quick one.

>You're a dope

Seething.

If Milhouse was in character, Mrs. Scratchy would be his waifu.

Why? It costs next to nothing to produce, just license a few videos and have an aging queer riff in front of a green screen.

>Tosh.0 reference
Even in 2012 that would have been dated.

I dunno. Maybe it's because it's been absent from my mind for so long.

Do even liberals like the Simpsons at this point? I don’t know any Conservatives and centrists who like the new Simpsons.

Attached: 539CCE6A-02BC-4865-BEE3-6E8E0BF3483C.jpg (1600x1200, 652K)

I know you're just trolling but I'm pretty sure admitting you enjoy zombie Simpsons makes you worse than any MRA.

You know that Tosh.0 is dead when you live in an era of constant PC outrage and nobody has mentioned that show in over a decade.

>I know you're just trolling
you can read minds now?

Attached: 657567986.png (498x364, 55K)

no, everybody is on the bobs burgers train

THe only people watching the show are people who watch it as a habit these days. That's why they're called "Zombie Simpsons"

No, it's just a really weak and obvious troll.

he got in trouble i want to say a year or two ago for making a rape joke

That in like 2008, dude

>no, everybody is on the bobs burgers train
Bobs burgers closer to original Simpsons than zombie Simpsons. Heck bob burgers works as a successor as king of the hill.

>Homer is a fucking fat
>HHAHA, FUNNY COMEDY, RIGHT GUYS?

Attached: homer.png (1360x768, 948K)

fuck me it was 2012

Nah you dopes crying about maybe two hundreds losers on a subreddit from seven years ago are.

This is so fucking stupid it's actually circling back into being kinda funny. The concept of something this absurd could actually be pretty good satire if it were actually handled properly.

I haven't once thought of Jack Black's youtube channel since it was being shilled hard by all sorts of outlets until yesterday when an old Kid's Choice promo of him hosting was linked here. Turns out he's getting millions of views per video but I hadn't heard a word of it.

If the absurdity were actually satire and not 100% serious, the top ten funniest (and richest) comedians in the world would be women.

its really funny because early BB was fucking weird

[as] has been cycling through the first two seasons recently. weird sexual stuff everywhere, the children are way out of line disrespectful to the parents with no consequences, jimmy pesto is downright malicious towards bob

its a really weird vibe compared to how mellow the show is now

The most I ever heard about him was from someone in my high school who said that he got the kid of filmed "Greatest freak out ever" video youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc to admit that it was fake.

I don't know if it's true, but that's the one and only time I heard someone talk about him IRL.

So... whats the context of this?

Attached: char_abe.gif (166x188, 5K)

Why would MRAs name their pet store after menopause?

When that came out I told everyone on Yea Forums it was a kid from my high school named Brendan Ellesworth and for the rest of his high school career he was known as the kid who jammed a remote up his ass after they mass-called him on his home phone.

Yeah, that happened. Had an entire skit about it

Really? Thematically maybe but writing-wise the jokes never land. KotH is still hilarious but I can't remember laughing at any point while watching Bob's

The feminist girls blocked the urinals with plastic and Milhouse was the only one who didn't get wet because he pee in the toilet.

I wonder if he thinks the views were worth it

It lost it's edge once Hugo was introduced who could act like the evil/whacky Fish-odour, which made the Martin?-Bob relationship fall into less abuse and more codependent normalcy. Also, musical acts every episode, like if you do it every night it doesn't feel as special. Martin forcing Bob to moonlight as a cab driver in the bad part of town, that shitnwouldn't fly today.

What happened in them? How gruesome were they?

Catfight over the last ham

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-25-03h23m00s83.jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

Wow, it was actually violent!

Was that the only clip?

Should've given the mouse on the right some glasses

as a cat and mouse with non-gendered names, why not just let kids believe they are whatever gender they want?

Less than 7 years ago, only people who had a NEET-level obsession with gender issues knew what an "MRA" was. That would still be true if feminists had just ignored them.

Why, would incels have not shot up places?

>as a cat and mouse with non-gendered names, why not just let kids believe they are whatever gender they want?
literally addressed in the show. Marge thought they were a married couple

though i understand that you're obligated to continue to be tushie-tortured about a fictional show within a show that should have been cancelled for other reasons 20 years ago.

But Marge hates Itchy and Scratchy?

Attached: 032af34623e5bd7fa83fe48fb281eb94.jpg (400x300, 23K)

>he actually watches zombie simpsons

i feel bad for you

What a retarded joke, why wouldn't they just go in the stalls?

Attached: gBsMuAC.png (310x310, 92K)

i think the implication is the boys didnt see the clear plastic shrink wrap

actually pretty based. milihouse is exactly the type of average incel who would join MRA

They at least said in the episode that Tosh.0 was for out-of-touch people

>join MRA
It's MRM (Men's Rights Movement). MRA is the name given to its members.
At least get the name right if you're going to pretend to know anything.

pot, meet kettle

why would i pretend to be knowledgeable about horseshit and horseshit philosophy

but thanks for #correctingtherecord fellow m'ram

I had zero expectations for this episode and I was still disappointed.