Was it even possible to make a good Carol Danvers movie?

Was it even possible to make a good Carol Danvers movie?

Attached: Hrm45dqwrTPFCYD3Y313uUg4rBWyJr8L_c5JzGtHHQE.jpg (800x1238, 287K)

Obviously yes since they did.

maybe if they had cast someone else as Carol

Absolutely.
Give us what we got with a more attractive actress whose every mannerism doesn't scream smug condescension & disdain.
My choices...
>Olivia Thirlby (dredd)
>Alice Eve (star trek into darkness, iron fist)
>Anna Torv (fringe)

Write the character to be more honorable then what we got.
Drop the female victimhood bullshit. Even in the 1990s America was already the greatest country for women's rights in human history.

Fulfill the opportunity the film provided and actually do interesting stuff with Ronan, give him in depth backstory, give him a fall from grace, SOMETHING. He was the flattest villain in the Mcu after Malekith in Guardians1 and this could have fucking fixed it.

Not neutered & demystified Fury so much. Have him having just moved out of dark black ops shit that ways heavy on him, SOMETHING.

Attached: 1550031451400.jpg (920x1336, 1.17M)

Attached: 5053422-ultimates+(2015-)+002-001.jpg (348x640, 72K)

Bump...

since you've never had a girlfriend, i guess i have to say it. move on with you're life.

How does disliking a weak movie with a unlikable lead actress/character indicate not having a girlfriend or not having sex?

Are all the female viewers who agree that Dceu Superman wasn't likable all doing so because they can't get laid?

I can't help but notice your comment made no fucking sense.

because you've making captain marvel posts for months. the movie came out, you didn't like it, who gives a shit. go watch a movie you do like a few hundred times or something.

They were never going to put that psycho from the comics on the big screen.

lol at people taking the time to write out their suggestions for movies that will never be written & wont even be archived by 4cheezy. We lost bros, a snyder cut isnt happening and this movie will never be seen as a flop.

I would have enjoyed it

I thought her characterization was kind of weak even without Brie's mediocre performance. They kind of half-assedly tried to do a fish out of water thing (which worked) but also tried to make her sassy and sarcastic (which didn't). I guess that's partially because she's in a MCU movie though, since every character turns sassy and sarcastic whenever they become the protagonist.

Yes, keep her flaws intact and show her being someone who does good despite them.

I have a gf and yes i had sex every week, just feels good to shit on carol/brie

Maybe for starters make her human, flawed and have an actress that doesn't require a butt stunt.

Drunk Carol. Crashes through the ceiling in Endgame and drunkenly accuses the Avengers of various lewd acts with animals.

The only reason people keep complaining is to counter the incessant shit-flinging Carolfags that genuinely think she's a good character and shill her everywhere on this goddamn board. Honestly I can't even tell if it's real or bait anymore, but it's fucking annoying and until it stops, nothing will change.

>even if I'm actually doing exactly what they were trying to trick me into doing I'm going to keep doing it
good on ya Sisyphus

They rode the Endgame hype, otherwise it would have flopped over the dissapointment of how "meh" was. And thats why the next movie is going to ride into something else, i wouldnt be surprised if they introduce the mutants in the second movie, adapting the rogue plot and carol trip to the x-mansion.

Maybe if she got drunk.

>Carol as a washed up alcoholic former test pilot who after crashing an expensive prototype is cast out of the air force and desperate to make something of herself and prove she can actually be a hero.

Attached: consider komachi.png (1280x720, 261K)

>shittier Jessica Jones

Honestly, I'm pretty confident that the superhero bubble will burst after endgame. Maybe DC can keep it going for a little bit, but after capt marvel, there will probably be a fatigue after endgame.

Have sex

Pic related will keep the MCU on top.

Attached: C6C7595F-8D80-4A79-86BE-9238C22983CB.jpg (2100x1830, 977K)