Who is considered the worst (in terms of characterization) Robin?

Who is considered the worst (in terms of characterization) Robin?

Attached: EE1B7D7B-A515-4083-9EA4-F2A4ABC9E31F.jpg (1701x572, 344K)

I still regularly forget that Drake exists.

Tim and Damian are pretty shit
Damian only worked when being with Jon but even then he is a shitlord.

Damian was great when paired with the Stephanie Brown Batgirl

Tim

But the only truly good Robin is Dick

Tim

Tim. What does he do that makes him unique from the other Robins? Because it seems like he's just Dick 2.0.

No, him and Dick were a great Batman and Robin team. But I will agree that Damian making fun of Stephanie's fat ass was always great.

Always Tim. The New 52 was a rough time for all of them though.

Dick due to the sheer amount of people who want to "write the definitive version" and "reinvent the character". At least with Damien and Jason, they all have a character or something to work with.

For a while, Jason, even with Under the Red Hood. I hear he’s been really good the past few years though, so nowadays I’d say Tim. They really messed up his character at the start of new 52 and they haven’t figured out what to do with him since. Old Tim is still my favorite, a lot of anons give him shit but don’t understand how crucial he was to redifining Robin and his solo was pretty solid for a while

For the sole reason of sounding like a retard if you were to say Todd, Dick or Damien, the mantle of worse robin has to fall on Drake.

There is literally nothing noteable about him excapt that he is the current robin lol. Of course they can spice him up some how but they've used all the good stuff on the others.

Everyone has such a beautiful backstory and if their backstory is lackluster (Dick) then the overall character makes up for it. Dicks momanizing, morrally perfect character is PERFECT and has never been explorred in any form of medium. He's just a great guy, nothing shady, he does good because he's good.

Any answer that isnt Tim is objectively wrong.

Dick and Jason for their times AS Robin, which were really a product of the times. Jason kind of has consistency given people know him as the 'angry' robin, but honestly back in the day he wasn't that unique. In fact he was originally Dick 2.0, and no one can really tell you anything special or unique about him except he might have killed a pimp and he was killed by the Joker. Dick suffers because people can't decide if he's Batman 2.0 like the TT cartoon, a fun loving kid, or whatever due to constant reinventions.

This!
Batman should have stayed dead or at least retired OR being the Batman of the JL and Dick should be the Gotham Batman.
Dickabt and Robin were great.
Tim and Cass fucked on Kons dead body
Still can't get over it

Part of me feels it should be reversed. Bruce could never truly abandon Gotham and Dick has better social skills among the other capes. But I would've been on board with two Batmen.

test

Tim. Easily and always Tim.

Dick is the original, looks for the best in people and has an optimism about himself that makes him the perfect opposite to Bruce despite their similar tragedies.

Jason is the black sheep who nevertheless cares for his largely estranged "family".

Damian is the serious and at times offputting youth trying to live up to the legacy of his current and future moniker but also has a soft side and a heart of gold if you can pierce his facade.

Tim is... uh... Batman's a detecive and Tim's a good detective too, right?

You've already posted the tier list in your image. What are you getting at?

Jason is an inconsistent mess of a character that exists and does shit without rhyme or reason.

I still can't believe someone thought the name Red Robin was a good idea.

He's a better detective than Dick or Jason, while being more level-headed than Damian. He's basically Batman-lite without the mental health issues Bruce suffers from. I could easily see him being the most worthy of the cowl later on in life.