Attached: F.png (1156x1000, 718K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.fandom.com/wiki/The_Flash_Vol_1_133
twitter.com/DanielRPK/status/1109213233704038401
youtube.com/watch?v=VxD7cqDrlGc
youtube.com/watch?v=o3JPcijaRFU
twitter.com/REKCO_J/status/1110036513843085313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's been over for DC since Batman v Superman.

Aw man, guess they didn't approve Miller/Morrisons script

Attached: Horton hears a faggot.jpg (1024x834, 84K)

This, who the fuck is this?

Someone explain it to me.

Mods should start banning twitter bait threads without hesitation at this point. It's never a productive thread anyway but just people posting literal whos

who should we blame for DCEU, or specifically BvS, and justice league?

He's an insider with a generally solid track record, particularly for DC stuff.

Seriously this, I don't even know what whoever that is means by any of that.

hi dan

In the 60s Flash, there's an ish with Abra Cadabra turning Flash into a marionette type puppet, like OP.
dc.fandom.com/wiki/The_Flash_Vol_1_133

Attached: The_Flash_Vol_1_133.jpg (450x660, 88K)

No he isn’t you fucking retard. He repeatedly got the Shazam trailer release date wrong.

That still doesnt tell me why i should care about what he has to say

vague dc user here, explain

>He's an insider
Ah, disregarded then. Thanks, almost thought something of value would be said here.

You fools, he's waving goodbye because Ezra Miller doesn't agree with the script. So ANOTHER recast in the dc recast universe

I can't believe I have to explain this.

It's dignity!

Ezra Miller is clashing with the current writer/directors over the movie's tone and threatening to quit if WB doesn't go for a dark, balls-to-the-walls script he co-wrote with Grant Morrison over the lighthearted script the writers/directors have.

A decision was supposed to be made this past week, and it looks like they did not rule in Miller's favor.

Did anyone even want ezra miller to stay as the flash?

I'm posting this as hard as I possibly can.

Attached: Critic.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>Insider
>Even had the director of Shazam say he's wrong
Okay. Dude's useless.

He was a shit Barry Allen, so good riddance.

a lot of people on Twitter but seemingly no one on Yea Forums

Oh cool. Translate the emoji pls

He was about as "Barry Allen" as pic related is Black Canary.

Attached: Ruby Rod.jpg (565x237, 58K)

You shouldn't

>Black
>High pitched
Fits

Attached: Ocean Pacific.jpg (499x296, 21K)

>first Aquaman and now shazam
DC'S BACK BABY

Barry Allen doesn't have any character other than being a forensic police and having blond hair.

>read further down in tweets
>Someone asks if it's confirmed/official
>literally says no

twitter.com/DanielRPK/status/1109213233704038401
cool Twitter shitpost thread OP

Attached: OP is retarded.jpg (615x227, 14K)

Blame Snyder/Whedon. Dude also probably gave more shits about thr source material than the next guy to play him

Okay, he was LESS "Barry Allen" than Chris Tucker was Black Canary.
Did anyone besides Ezra Miller's Jewish Mom want to see him play Don Knotts as Jim Parsons as DC's Barry Allen in a grimdark Flash movie?

Attached: Flashface.jpg (617x605, 25K)

I hate every single thing about the DCEU's Flash and hope I never have to see this prick again. Hate the actor, despise the look.

I do, but since this website is now /pol/lite other people will hate on him for being gay or Jewish
He’s unironically a good actor and from what I’ve heard him talk about the character he’s committed enough to give a good representation

>Dude also probably gave more shits about the source material than the next guy to play him

Enthusiasm (which is always overstated by actors) for a comic character does not automatically translate to being the right guy to play said character. Ryan Reynolds is an outlier.

Attached: Ghost Rider Cage.jpg (460x276, 16K)

Sayonara Bazinga Flash

>If you don't like my mediocre actor you're just /pol/!

Fuck this board is a joke.

Attached: 1453954275950.jpg (450x732, 112K)

Sorry, I cannot wipe the goggle-eyed, hyperactive, socially anxious nerd Barry Allen he shat out in JUSTice League out of my head.
Let him move on to bigger and better things, or something.

>an insider
Is there a more pathetic "title" someone can give themselves? kek

Attached: 1546214949659.png (996x868, 798K)

>or Jewish
Every actor in JUSTice League is either Jewish or Jewish-adjacent except Mutt-moa and whoever they got to play Cyborg.
All of them were acceptable in the roles except Miller.

And as if any of that was his fault when his character was instructed by the director(s) to be Bazinga Tier

Ok. So let's not lay the blame entirely on Miller, but assume that two entirely different directors had him behave like that.
Regardless, I don't want to see a continuation of Snack Hole. I have zero particular fondness for his work as Flash so far, and he can go the way of Will Smith and we are better for it.

So what, he's implying Erza is fired/left?

Anyway Flash should also be handled by Johns, and he probably will thanks to Aquaman and Shazam. Which speaking of Shazam, bravo for actually doing super speed right for once. That's what you should do for Flash's movie

Attached: Shazam movie costume.jpg (1169x827, 225K)

I'm okay with this. I hope they keep Grant Morrison on board. I really don't want dark and edgy Flash.

I don't even remotely give a fuck that he's gay or Jewish but even though I think he's a legitimately good actor, if the Flash he was in the JL movie was any indication, unless he was going to switch it up in the solo movie, he would've been a terrible fucking choice.

>Anyway Flash should also be handled by Johns,
Fuck no.

We're going to have to respectfully agree to disagree then
There's multiple reasons for people to still want to see his inclination of Barry Allen done by people who know what they're doing with the character, especially when he's actively involved in wanting to get the tone of the character correct this time: youtube.com/watch?v=VxD7cqDrlGc

>Don Knotts as Jim Parsons as DC's Barry Allen
beautiful

>I hope they keep Grant Morrison on board. I really don't want dark and edgy Flash.
Morrison was writing the dark take. Without him, there's no dark take. With him, there's a dark take.

>unless he was going to switch it up in the solo movie
Uhhhh he was, that's the entire point of him and Morrison writing an alternate script. He wants to switch it up.
The script Daley/Goldstein have is probably near identical to the goofy Spiderman tier Barry Allen that we had in JL.

>dark, balls-to-the-walls script
Where does it say that's what it is? The only thing the report said is that it's "darker". Darker than JL/Daley&Goldstein doesn't mean it's going to be grimdark or balls-to-the-wall.
I would think that they would go into writing something knowing that they were going to need to balance the two tones of what they wanted to see versus what Warner wants to see, especially if they wanted the movie to actually get made.

>Morrison was writing the dark take. Without him, there's no dark take. With him, there's a dark take.
Damn, that sucks.

>The script Daley/Goldstein have is probably near identical to the goofy Spiderman tier Barry Allen that we had in JL.
I hope not.

Can we have a more serious Barry Allen in a more light-hearted movie?

>Can we have a more serious Barry Allen in a more light-hearted movie?
YES! That's what I hope Morrison/Ezra script is.

Fuck you buddy. He gave us some of the best Flash material in years, albeit about Wally. If you're pissy about Rebirth bringing Barry back from the dead, that was editorial mandate.

>Can we have a more serious Barry Allen in a more light-hearted movie?
I'm sorry, but test-audiences and critics ranked Ezra Miller's goofy, spatic portrayal of the Flash as the best thing in JL and the directors of the Flash solo talked about how they wanted to do a comedic take based on it.

Ezra and Grant though want a more serious take that goes full comic-booky with mythology, dimensions, and shit.

The problem with Johns writing Barry in other media is that he wants to adapt Flashpoint over and over again with a depressed, reclusive Barry that wants to save mommy.

Yeah, but a cinematic universe is out of the question. Otherwise it would be to weird.

Says who? Besides nobody really wants Flashpoint except dumbass Thomas Waynefags. Granted though, Barry tempted to undo his mom's murder is a valid characterization given that the entire reason he became a forensic scientist was to clear his father's name for the murder. Plus there's the whole Thawne thing (which shouldn't be used as a first movie villain anyway)

Originally the Flash solo movie script had been written by Johns and some other dude and it was, indeed, based on Flashpoint. Same for the solo Batman movie written by Johns and Affleck, which was going to be based on his Earth One comic.

WB, though, changed things up. Now the Flash solo is some other story that is more like a comedy.

>Ezra and Grant though want a more serious take that goes full comic-booky with mythology, dimensions, and shit.
That doesn't sound like what Ezra wanted at all.

>Says who? Besides nobody really wants Flashpoint except dumbass Thomas Waynefags.
Says Johns. He already turned into an animated movie, adapted in the The CW show, and talked about the solo Flash movie.

And how do you figure that? Did you ask him?

>That doesn't sound like what Ezra wanted at all.
Check Ezra Miller's interviews. Dude literally talk about an army of Flashes from different dimensions and quantum mechanics.

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=VxD7cqDrlGc
youtube.com/watch?v=o3JPcijaRFU

You act like Johns gives a shit what happens on the CW

He helped produce the CW Flash show.

how so?

Ryan was an okay Deadpool, but the guy who played DP in the video game made a much better Wade.

>Barry tempted to undo his mom's murder is a valid characterization given that the entire reason he became a forensic scientist was to clear his father's name for the murder. Plus there's the whole Thawne thing (which shouldn't be used as a first movie villain anyway)
You do know that was a retcon by Johns, right? He retcon Barry's parents being murdered by the Reverse Flash, the Reverse Flash making every waking moment of Barry's a living hell, Barry growing up a lonely and obssesed man desperate in cleaning his father's name, and so on.

Geoff Johns literally took a lighthearted with living parents and gave it a tragic backstory in an attempt to turning the character into a Batman that goes fast and is always making everything worse.

he cute tbqh

Reiterations of a godawful story multiple times still doesn't make the original any good.

That's my point. I don't want Johns involved in a Flash movie because i know he'd turn into Flashpoint. He already tried to according to rumors sorta confirmed by the Aquaman production team.

Flashpoint, if they ought to do, should be reserved for the third Flash movie. Johns can't wait for that royalty check.

>gave more shits about thr source material
Barry is a Jew in the DCEU because of Ezra.

I wouldn't be too concerned about Johns using Flashpoint. He LOVES The Rogues, especially Captain Cold, so good chance they'd be used first

So?

There's a rumor that originally the Flash solo movie was going to be Flashpoint because of Geoff Johns. This was sorta confirmed by the AM production staff, because they made a easter egg in the movie joking about it.

>claims Ezra respects source material
>Barry is now a Jew for no reason
>so?
Don't play dumb.

It's Snyder. Snyder is the key. We were right about him. We were always right about him.

>I'm sorry, but test-audiences and critics ranked Ezra Miller's goofy, spatic portrayal of the Flash as the best thing in JL

No, they didn't.

> and the directors of the Flash solo talked about how they wanted to do a comedic take based on it.

No, they didn't.

The only thing they talked was that the Flash had a clearer divide in his personal and superhero lives that they wanted to explore.

I thought that was gonna be actual black Black Canary for a sec

Whats the point of a Flashpoint now? They have two (potentially three) heroes they wanna keep.

You can still add something to the character and respect the source material at the same time.
They also don't potentially have to reference or keep that in a solo film if they plan on ignoring most of what JL established already.

You can have Batdad without Flashpoint, just do a universe hopping story, but there's no point in keeping based JDM if Affleck is gone

And abandoned it after one season.

>There's a rumor that originally the Flash solo movie was going to be Flashpoint because of Geoff Johns.

No, there isn't. It was going to be Flashpoint because Warner wanted to cash in on the hype of the Flash's only famous storyline among the general audience. Johns didn't even contribute to the script.

Stop being so dishonest.

HAHAHAH fuck Morrison and his stoner fans

And the first season is still the best by far

The directors are staying?

Either Miller goes or the directors go

Just ignore the DCEU continuity and make movies. I expect the Batman solo movie will be a total reboot too. Superman is heading that way as well whether he ever gets his own movie again or not.

Then if they ever want to try a team movie again Wonder Woman will have to be the leader since she's the oldest, but who cares and people will even welcome that.

None of this is confirmed at all, it's all speculative
All we know is Morrison/Ezra have a different script, we don't know what any of the outcomes will be if Warner chooses one or another

This.

It's been over for DC since Man of Steel.

Anyone else shocked Grant is writing a dark and edgy flash script? This doesn't make sense

I'm not shocked by fake news

Bring in Wally West!

That game was genuinely horrible.

thank god. this twinky nerd is not barry, and miller was not a good casting choice at all.

So with Joker, Superman, Batman, Cyborg, the Flash, Deadshot and a few other minor characters out who will be next?

Will Marvel poach Jason Momoa to play Ares?

Will Marvel poach Gal Gadot to play Jessica Jones or X-23?

Margot Robbie for Molly Hayes?

Find out next week on Better Agent Z!

It's not real ya tard, see:

just let me have this, even if it's only for a moment

Would be a laff if MCU Ares is also Lupin

Pretty sad what we missed

twitter.com/REKCO_J/status/1110036513843085313

why is lois in the batcave? why is anyone in the batcave?

We dont know the story man

RIP, fishing wire Flash??

F