Comes out Friday

Comes out Friday

Attached: 6864-11704-Dumbo.png (348x528, 77K)

wow republican propaganda?

When are they going to learn that big shiny eyes only work on cartoony looking characters and not realistic ones?

I hope the pink elephant scene is as sexy as the original

Thanks for reminding Me. I'll make sure to not go to the Cinema and stay at the house watching the Quality 1941 Film.

Attached: dumbo_ver2_xlg.jpg (992x1500, 385K)

Enjoy your racist crows.

Oh fuck off, dipshit. the Crows aren't racist at all.

Shazam is getting more hype than this

Can you please type consistently at least. Stop capitalizing words that don't need capitalization.

with tim burton, it will be

What a coincidence! Friday is when my "One week until Shazam" timer starts

You seem to Be easily Triggered

The original Dumbo was a very short, very beautiful movie with a very simple story. You just know that they're going to do the remake thing of adding plot points that don't go anywhere and no one really cares about to pad the movie. Stuff like "Where is Belle's mom?", "why doesn't Gaston go after bimbettes?", "is Lefou gay? He seems usually interested in Gaston.", "Why doesn't anyone notice a giant castle just outside of town?"

REEEEEEEEEEEee

Way to bring up the elephant in the room.

kek

I'm sure it'll be decent like the 2010 Alice in Wonderland.

Dumbo is apparently a movie about circus people with a CGI flying elephant that is lonely for his mother.
The trailers seem to suggest the animals do not talk, and its a bunch of life-affirming stuff that revolves around a miracle elephant.

I don't care, those eyes are gonna give me nightmares since The Polar Express came out.

>Comes out Friday
>Still a review Embargo
>Want to see on RT only has a count of 806
>Trailer from 9 months ago only managed 12 million views
>First thread in weeks with barely any interest
Not looking good guys

Attached: 1544930095939.png (483x470, 216K)

Remember those threads about Dumbo's mom a few months back?.... good times.

this

The most important question. Will we see elephant titties?

And the focus is around kids and their dad. Dumbo is a support

Looks great.

I have heard absolutely nothing about this wtf. I hate all these remakes and sequels, has everyone just run out of ideas?

It will be weird if the children decide to call the baby elephant "Dumbo", considering that the nickname was an insult that the stuffy old elephants had given him, and his real name from his mother is "Jumbo Jr."

Bob Iger wants nothing but this.

This is how we end up with Lich Disney. Which I'd be okay with.

For a generation it will be as if the cartoons never existed.

thanks for reminding me user.
I honestly, genuinely had no idea. Literally no one was talking about it.

>waiting for reviews

Just go fucking watch it if you were ever interest

Beauty and the Beast was already a red flag from it's trailers

Jungle Book was fine

and this will be fine, you fags worry too much

And you need to go back

okay ladderbro, if you say so

Attached: 1550511733628.jpg (526x523, 53K)

I tried to explain the expanded plot to my friends and got hung up on "evil corporate circus".

Spacing has been used for a bazillion years, you guys need to stop pretending that it's suddenly bad now because Reddit.

It feels weird having Danny Devito in this movie in a very similar role so that fucking Animal Cracker Movie we had a while ago

The Animal Cracker Movie was literally cancelled everywhere except the fucking Chinese version

Jungle Book was fine because A) it stated from the start that it didn't want to replace the animated movie, but instead blend elements of that and Kipling to be its own beast, B) it improved on some of the weaker points of the original film, such as Bagheera abandoning Mowgli because... he got annoyed? (this also gives me hope for Lion King by the same guy), and C) it did everything it could to be a love letter to Walt's movie, from getting the Sherman Bros back to write new lyrics to I Wanna Be Like You to getting the original Jungle Book from the credit sequence of the animated movie out of the Disney Archive. It was hella respectful.

This is done by Tim Burton and seems to have nothing in common with the original.

Whenever I see people try this, it just reminds me of Jabba the Hutt's son Rotta.

Attached: Rotta.jpg (608x496, 184K)

is rip out yet?

Has anyone ever read the book the original movie was based on?

Attached: C08EA2BC-9826-4949-A130-29BEDD76287D.jpg (256x340, 18K)

>barely any ads other than occasional ones from youtube

so is disney just gonna right this off as a flop pre-emptively?

How did Mowgli shout his own name at Shere Khan when he never knew his own name?

Attached: 1378269157206.jpg (400x400, 93K)

No. It looks cute, though.

I'd rather have them go the opposite way and have the crows played by real black actors who are nice to Dumbo and encourage him to fly with a catchy song.

but nah, we gotta have shitty little kids in our live action remake of a cartoon movie fuck you.

Nah

But dumbo had clown make-up.

it was a different timeline

The faceless black workers who set up the tents felt far more racist than the crows, who turned out to be helpful in the end.

>Jungle Book was fine
It absolutely was not, the ending alone outright fucked the entire point of the original.

That doesn't sound that appealing to me, but on the other hand I'll be happy if it they do something different with the premise, rather than just making a worse/longer version of the animated film.

>Keaton reunites with Burton for this