What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 1543806779881.jpg (336x475, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4-vDYWnYvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing. It was better than the first one.

Do you think Disney is upset that MJ named his child rape place Neverland

Peter Pan is public domain

Better than the first really. Also it introduced me to that one song
youtube.com/watch?v=B4-vDYWnYvs

Saw this at the theater, barely remember a thing about it beyond the opening taking place during WWII.

Are you sure it was Peter Pan or the first Narnia movie?

I think this was my first fap ever
So I want to say nothing but Jane was pretty unlikable compared to Wendy

Disney’s Peter Pan is the only one people care about tho

Disney recorded lines for older Wendy from the original Wendy Kathryn Beaumont but they chose to use Kath Soucie in the final cut.

Jane didn't have a wardrobe malfunction.

I think it would have been more interesting if the Nazis were involved.

Can you imagine Stukas shooting at the ship and being shot down with cannons?

Not enough jane bondage

Attached: jane_otn_gagged_by_gaggedgeek-d89wfll.jpg (934x854, 80K)

Jane wears socks.

On the other hand the bondage of Peter was very enjoyable

Captain Hook wasn't swallowed whole by the octopus and heard screaming as he was slowly digested in the beast's belly, turning from a large bulge to nothing more than a piece of flab, followed by a loud smelly burp as the Octopus would then go to his next victim.

Why do Disney sequels have inferior graphics? I was watching Hunchback of Norte Dame 2 and it felt like a straight to DVD special. Is there a Golden Age of Disney movies when they released one solid kino after another?

>almost literally Makoto Kusanagi's haircut

Did they do it on purpose?

There were tiers to Disney sequels, and none of them were done in America by the feature animation team aside from Rescuers Down Under.

You had A-tier, which was usually handed off to Australia or Japan while it existed.
Then you had B-Tier, which was handed off to Korea and animated like a TV show.
Then you had C-Tier, which was done in Korea like B-Tier, but they just didn't give a fuck.

A lot of Disney sequels are shitty, but HoND2 is widely regarded as the worst. It was actually shelved by Eisner at the time because he thought the quality wasn't up to snuff, then released a few years later because "Eh, whatever."

It was this lassiez faire attitude towards their legacy by Eisner that slowly transformed Disney feature films from events that the whole family could enjoy to pure toddler fodder. The Aladdin team saw the writing on the wall when they got the first footage back of Jafar's Revenge (which was animated piece-meal between Korea and Japan) but could do nothing to stop it.

>no tiger lily
>better than the first one

Okay, besides that. It's better.