Do you want a 6th season? Would you WATCH a 6th season? Is it better off unsullied?

Do you want a 6th season? Would you WATCH a 6th season? Is it better off unsullied?

Attached: tt1.jpg (1912x1000, 465K)

No.

no
yes
i dont care

I'm not sure if people know that the answers for the "unsolved mysteries" exist.
>Red X
Believe it or not, it's not Jason Todd. Red X can't be him because he appeared a few months before Red Hood, and before you say "They could have learned about it before it premiered on comics", well, the answer is no. Jason Todd as Red Hood was a last-minute change, originally Jason was just going to be Clayface. Who is Red X then? Just the suit coming to life due to it's power source or some bullshit like that. I think Glen said it on an interview.
>Terra
Not only Things Change wasn't a cliffhanger but it also was the intended ending. It's literally a metaphor for the show ending.

Doesn't need a 6th season. I can't imagine getting 65 episodes and still whinging for more. Stakes couldn't get higher than the Brotherhood arc. I don't give a shit about Terra. She's a bint.

>Do you want a 6th season?
Only if it's written by people who know better than to go making every dumbass ship canon for the sake of fanservice, or to give Beast Boy yet another story arc.
Yes.
Probably.

I just want my starfire season.

The 'who activated the drug in Slade's mask' mystery was left unresolved, though I guess Trigon fuckery could be the answer given the mask's eyes started glowing towards the end of the episode. Still, a small season 6 wrapping up Slade, an actual loose end, could be decent.

It is fascinating that this show came out before Jason's death and subsequent revival became his biggest character trait. As far as the Terra ending, you're right on the money. It's the true finale, but Trouble in Tokyo was a more fulfilling last hurrah for those who didn't grasp the metaphor of season 5's finale. Either way, the show enough resolution to be put to rest.

ONLY if it's like Young Justice 2019. I need lewd Raven.

Attached: 1553215367885.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

i want starfire and/or raven get blacked so yes

Nah. It ended perfectly, with both Things Change and Trouble in Tokyo. That's what the Teen Titans were and it's great. Leave them be and let those who appreciate it watch it.

What about the vs movie?

Who could be the villain?

>It is fascinating that this show came out before Jason's death and subsequent revival became his biggest character trait
"Dying" was already his character trait. They just added the "and being revived" part.

I dropped Young Justice, after season 1. Because I liked it when it was a smaller team, without all the social drama. Did I make a mistake?

except no, the 4th season was supposed to be the end and the 5th season was just the writers scrambling to come up with shit to fill a whole season that they weren't expecting to have to make

This. Season 4 even finished Slade's storyline for good.

Predictions for this movie?

Attached: maxresdefault(3).jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Yeah with how absolutely incompetent writers have suddenly become I can only imagine what sort of contrived bullshit a season 6 might have. The best things in life are finite, the only thing that increases with longevity is the probably of things going bad. Let it rest.

Titans prompted me to rewatch Teen Titans and after doing so I have to say: how the fuck did they mess up the characters so severely? Gar and Dick are ok, even good, but they butchered the girls. I would lament over the fact that we could have had live action ravenkino but they would never match what we got in the animated series

Attached: 1553207183610.jpg (400x400, 32K)

2003 Raven and Starfire weren't good either

When is this coming out?

Raven was alright, Starfire was annoying as fuck. Naive alien girl shtick got old fast.

Starfire was at her best when she was with Cyborg.

Just let it die.

sure, why the fuck not?
>Would you WATCH a 6th season?
i'd give it a try

No, what Glen says is that he likes making tv series with misteries that don´t get answers, so he didn´t bother or even wants to close all loose ends. Jason todd was literally named as a possibility by Beast Boy and he had been dead for 15 years at the time, so he is as good an answer as assuming the show´s robin is dick grayson.

The show's Robin is Dick Grayson though. Robin is Nightwing in the future (and he has the worse Nightwing design ever), has a relationship with Starfire and his alternate counterpart is called Dick Grayson but spelled backwards.

Doesn't need a new season. But if it did get one, it has to be Starfire's since she didn't get one and hottest girl Blackfire needs a villain upgrade.

No because I don't really care about the series.

It would be a terrible idea, because it would devolve into propaganda like every modern cartoon.

No
>Would you WATCH a 6th season?
I don't know, maybe
>Is it better off unsullied?
Yes

About what?

Uhh, the Rann-Thanagar War

Was it rape?

A lot of characters were good with Cyborg. He's severely underrated as a team-member. Every character bounces off hi in a different way.

You know who's total dead weight as far as being part of a team goes? Robin. Every Robin focussed thing might as well be the Robin show. He has no real unique interactions with the team members as individuals besides starfire who he's shipped with because thats the way things are, and some moments with Raven fans read way more into than actually happened.

>(and he has the worse Nightwing design ever

You must've not seen Dick's first 13 years as Nightwing.

>Jason Todd as Red Hood was a last-minute change, originally Jason was just going to be Clayface.

You're a bit mixed up; Jason was always gonna be Red Hood, you're thinking of the fake Hush reveal from 2001/2002, a few years before the red X returns episode, which is what started the concept of reviving Jason in the first place. While Red X was probably not meant to be Jason

Jason's current personality was arguably shaped more by fanon and this quickie fakeout more than anything. Jason was never really a bad kid despite being a thief at first and the "might have pushing a rapist off a ledge" story, but between that and Hush the idea of Jason as some sort of edgy antihero took hold, and Winnick ran with it. It just coincidently happened that Red X being a stolen identity and "Red" happened to be similar to comic Jason's codename of choice.

Attached: 1363199-batman___hush_tpb_vol__2___page_120.jpg (1336x1920, 500K)

Get better taste

Attached: Nightwing.jpg (574x1633, 557K)

Terra and beastboy were literally the worst things about this show.

Oh fuck, you are right. Still, I don't think the bateditorial would have told anyone making a Teen Titans cartoon about Ref Hood. They have absolutely no reason to.

2003 Raven was absolutely fine and I think Starfire's naive alien shtick was good at time. Of course, 5 seasons in you would expect her to get the hang of some earthly customs and remember some shit, but she added an interesting dynamic to the group.

Raven was pretty good. Her episodes up until season 4 were few and kino which meant that we didnt get oversaturated with them

The dynamic between different characters in the show was really damned good for the most part.
Cyborg, Raven, Starfire and Beastboy all had a very distinct personality which they let play off each other. It's a shame Robin wasn't allowed to play well with the others really since the episodes where the conflict came from within the characters were always great.

Then again I'm a filthy shipping Untermensch so I might just be bias.

>I'm a filthy shipping Untermensch
First step is acknowledging lad

I agree though. The dynamic was great. I don't see that much of a problem with Robin as, for me, that was always simply how he was: stoic to a fault. Like I said though, there could have been slightly more progression

more raven tbqhwyf

Attached: 1553217058649.webm (888x500, 2.98M)

Was the show always in this aspect ratio?

Light was trapped in a pocket dimension for roughly 400 years

Attached: 1553215573259.png (800x823, 411K)