Is there a writer that creates more plot lines that never get followed up on than Geoff Johns...

Is there a writer that creates more plot lines that never get followed up on than Geoff Johns? Guy has more threads that go nowhere than Yea Forums.

Attached: plas.png (840x594, 1.49M)

Bendis

My dad when he left me and my mom

Didn't he have Batman become Godlike by sitting on Metron's chair, finding out who the Joker's real identity was, and being utterly shocked? Did that go anywhere?

Fair enough. Thankfully I've never read Bendis and surely won't ever start.

Yes, it was revealed there are 3 Jokers and there is a mini series illustrated by Jason Fabok coming up called “Three Jokers”

Not in the main comics, but supposedly it will be followed up on in a mini called Three Jokers. I doubt we'll actually see any resolution since Black Label is a raging dumpster fire where books go to die.

Isn't that part of Johns' imprint, not Black Label?

who even fucking cares at this point

Snyder

Snyder managed to wrap a lot of bullshit from his Batman run with the METALS event.

The man can't write Justice League, thats a fact. Give him Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Shazam, and hell the JSA and he's fine for whatever reason.

Attached: Hmm.jpg (1569x532, 186K)

To be fair, Lee threw a lot of mandates. Like SMWW.

cheat answer

Attached: bendis and bizarro bendis.jpg (633x262, 48K)

Aaron, not even the faggot himself is following his own bullshit.

All of those are full of plot lines that never got followed up.

>Aquaman
Bro, the Seven Seas event stuff is one of Johns' biggest dropped plot points ever.

stop pushing this meme

No, it was announced at Comic Con last year it was shifting over to Black Label. Interestingly enough this was before the Batpenis controversy that fucked up the direction of the imprint.

No one, which is why it's going to be quietly canceled. People all but forgot about the 3 Jokers once Tom King started shitting the bed.

He's returning to it though, just like the Shazam shit now.

Nah. He's guilty but nowhere near Johns.

Flash he kinda got fucked on all the stuff he was setting up by the New 52.

what the hell is going on in this pic?

Wasn't the follow up in Metal where he was in the egg?

Uh where? KSD is writing Aquaman now.

I enjoy a lot of Johns stuff but dangling plot threads to be picked up years down the line in a medium where books are not even assured to last the next month is a real telling sign of a writer who's on the decline fuckin fast

Find out Summer 2020! ;)

fpbp. You’d think with how many times Bendis has ignored continuity there’d be a reason for it but no, he’s just a faggot with the brain of a fly

was he ever really gonna do that tho maybe he just left the plot point for somebody else?

But this did get followed up on in the recent mini...

It was supposed to the the New52 origin story of Plastic Man. He gets fucked by Owlman . Now Plastic-man is back and nobody has ever brought this up again.

Simone stuck with his classic origin in last year's run. I kind of prefer it that way to be honest. Plas in Terrifics seems more akin to the Plas we saw in JLA where him and his son have a bad relationship.

Attached: plas 19.png (372x495, 504K)

Funny, because I'm pretty sure he made a cameo in New 52 JLI years before his appearance in Forever Evil.