Animation Domination: Yea Forums VS Sexist Mysognistic Gamergate Creepshows Edition

THIS SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

Disney's Animation Domination™ returns to serve you brand new episodes of your favorite shark-jumped animated sitcoms that seriously need to fucking get cancelled. Really FOX (a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Corporation™), come on, JUST DO IT ALREADY.

And:
>stream
lol

The schedule is as follows:
>7:00/6:00c - The Lisasons - The Girl on the Bus (RERUN): When Lisa spots a new best friend from the window of the bus, she gets a taste of what life could be like with a different, more cultured family.

>7:30/6:30c - Tina's Tequilas - Every Which Way but Goose (RERUN): Tina, discouraged by not being asked to the prom by Jimmy Jr., forms an unhealthy attachment to a goose from the nearby park; Linda joins a dating app to help Gretchen find a match.

>8:00/7:00c - The Misogynistsons - Bart VS Itchy and Scratchy (NEW): Krusty releases an all-female reboot of Itchy and Scratchy, so Bart and his crew of all-male friends decide to boycott the show. After Bart's friends turn on him for laughing at the reboot, Bart joins a woke group of sixth-grade girls who commit crimes against patriarchy.

>8:30/7:30c - Blurb's Bagpipes - If You Love It So Much, Why Don't You Marionette? (NEW): The kids visit a marionette theater for a school field trip, and Louise gets on the theater owner's bad side; Bob takes pity on a guy who's handing out flyers in front of the restaurant.

>9:00/8:00c - Fummarly Gestapo - You Can't Handle the Booth (NEW): The Griffins provide DVD commentary on a recent episode and reveal never-before-told drama between Peter and Lois.

>9:30/8:30c - The Family Senpai - Pawtucket Pete (RERUN): The brewery's new bosses decide to change the company's mascot; in an attempt to be crowned the new face of Pawtucket Ale, Peter and Brian go head-to-head.

Attached: 1409631751566.jpg (550x262, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WSNZ9aA3tcs
youtube.com/watch?v=-HG_nSyLpvc
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWlQxUNFLY
society19.com/why-lisa-simpson-is-a-feminist-role-model/
comedycentral.co.uk/the-simpsons/articles/the-best-feminist-moments-from-the-simpsons
ugafeminism.blogspot.com/2008/04/simpsons-do-feminism_25.html
thoughtcatalog.com/maddie-borth/2013/08/5-moments-from-the-simpsons-that-prove-lisa-simpson-is-a-feminist-badass/
youtu.be/Ervjj_qRXXQ
youtu.be/9DFBHvxQzEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>You Can't Handle the Booth (NEW): The Griffins provide DVD commentary on a recent episode and reveal never-before-told drama between Peter and Lois.
what the fuck

BETER GRIFFIN IS A FR*CKIN LIBTARD

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Family Guy gets lazier every season

FG has done well with meta episodes before, I'm cautiously optimistic.

>Bart VS Itchy and Scratchy (NEW): Krusty releases an all-female reboot of Itchy and Scratchy, so Bart and his crew of all-male friends decide to boycott the show. After Bart's friends turn on him for laughing at the reboot, Bart joins a woke group of sixth-grade girls who commit crimes against patriarchy.

Oh, this wasn't a meme, it's actually real.

Attached: 1524207503511.png (402x315, 129K)

"Family Guy" exists as a TV show in the FG universe.

Attached: file.png (996x556, 662K)

This shouldn’t even count as a new episode. This is DVD extra material.

>that sneedson's ep description

Attached: disgusting.png (250x238, 5K)

Why? They're not even commentating a real episode.

Attached: file.png (996x558, 387K)

Honestly at this point

They might as well just make a family guy in character podcast since the best part of the show is just the characters having causal conversations

youtu.be/WSNZ9aA3tcs

Oh it’s not real? Describe made it sound like it was audio commentary over an actual previous episode.

>The Misogynistsons
The Simpsons dies tonight

It died 10 years ago

It died 20 years ago, but this is the final nail

Attached: 3c69yZF.png (638x672, 280K)

So dramatic, it’ll just be another bad episode.

There is usually one awful episode a season, a bunch of mediocre episodes and a few decent ones. Just enjoy the ride.

>it’ll just be another bad episode.
Not just any bad, but the you’ll never see an end of the shitposting kind of bad.

I was rewatching S2 on DVD the other day. What happened man.

Attached: 382576.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Competent writers left a long time ago

Reminder that Bob's Burgers is getting a fucking THEATRICAL FEATURE FILM next year

Attached: F08160CA-6CE5-4744-88D9-467B3AFD04D2.jpg (1280x722, 296K)

It’ll be an extended episode with a bigger budget. Trailer hasn’t even come out yet.

I swear to god we better see Gene's penis

Attached: bb gene 5.png (518x568, 186K)

>The Misogynistsons
Episodes sounds a bit tone deaf. Are they still this upset that people didn't like the new Ghostbusters? People didn't hate that movie because it was full of women. They hated it because it was legitimately unfunny. You'll always have some noisy percentage of the internet willing to gleefully parrot some edgy rational as if they were super upset the cast was female, but it doesn't help anyone to blindly pretend that you believe they are any kind of large group. You can't lecture the world into pretending to like something that is poorly made. You just have to make better work.

Bob's Burgers fans are the new loud house fans, jesus christ...

Having women create better work rather than glowing praise for being female is a form of misogyny.

He might just be referencing The Simpsons Movie

SYNTHCOOL ITS REALLY YOU

I came here to make a disparaging remark about zombie Family Guy, but then I wondered if Family Guy doing a fallout episode with zombies would be interesting. The show is certainly gory enough for it now.

>new loud house fans
You are a massive retard that doesn’t even know what you’re even typing.

I apologize to all women for treating them as equals.

>it's a Lisa's feet episode

Attached: the.simpsons.s30e17.web.x264-tbs.mkv_snapshot_15.30_[2019.03.17_19.23.41].png (992x558, 353K)

You're right, but I also genuinely do want to see Gene's penis.

Attached: bb gene 2.png (302x518, 111K)

>Bart joins a woke group of sixth-grade girls who commit crimes against patriarchy.

Attached: 940x450-Ryan-Reynold-Reaction-GIFs.jpg (940x450, 57K)

Because it’s the current year

>8:00/7:00c - The Misogynistsons - Bart VS Itchy and Scratchy (NEW): Krusty releases an all-female reboot of Itchy and Scratchy, so Bart and his crew of all-male friends decide to boycott the show. After Bart's friends turn on him for laughing at the reboot, Bart joins a woke group of sixth-grade girls who commit crimes against patriarchy.
>It's another "How do you do fellow millenials" episode of modern Simpsons

>8:30/7:30c - Blurb's Bagpipes - If You Love It So Much, Why Don't You Marionette? (NEW): The kids visit a marionette theater for a school field trip, and Louise gets on the theater owner's bad side; Bob takes pity on a guy who's handing out flyers in front of the restaurant.
>It's yet again another kids-centered episode

>9:00/8:00c - Fummarly Gestapo - You Can't Handle the Booth (NEW): The Griffins provide DVD commentary on a recent episode and reveal never-before-told drama between Peter and Lois.
>Sounds interesting... Its still modern FG though

Attached: 1553310651139.jpg (572x621, 104K)

> Krusty releases an all-female reboot of Itchy and Scratchy, so Bart and his crew of all-male friends decide to boycott the show. After Bart's friends turn on him for laughing at the reboot, Bart joins a woke group of sixth-grade girls who commit crimes against patriarchy.

Aren't they a few years late to do an episode about this?

Attached: 1552451219433.jpg (194x260, 12K)

welcome to zombie simpsons

Seasons 1 and especially 2 are unfairly treated as some sort of “rough patch” before the golden age began. There was a ton of fantastic episodes and experimentation in those early season. The picture in your post is evidence of that experimental nature, the plant has never looked as interesting as it did in that scene.

Attached: BBAC97AD-F600-4A81-83DE-AC61503F5026.gif (400x228, 546K)

>The Misogynistsons - Bart VS Itchy and Scratchy (NEW): Krusty releases an all-female reboot of Itchy and Scratchy, so Bart and his crew of all-male friends decide to boycott the show. After Bart's friends turn on him for laughing at the reboot, Bart joins a woke group of sixth-grade girls who commit crimes against patriarchy

whoa whoa whoa, i thought all those Yea Forums threads about this exact plotline were a joke. this is for real?

It's modern Simpsons, remember that Pokemon Go episode that came out around a year after the game's popularity died?
youtube.com/watch?v=-HG_nSyLpvc

this meme sucks

The way bart interacted with that lady was sweet.

So how shitposty do these threads get? I've been holding out on them for so long, and I'm curious

Family Guy tries to be meta with every episode, and they fail at it.

Is the reason H Jon Benjamin doesn't come back as this guy because Seth is seething that Bob's Burgers is better?

It's been dead for years, hence the name Zombie Simpsons

It’s normally pretty quiet unless a predicted bad episode premieres like tonight

Because the current Simpsons runners suck and have sucked for quite some time now. Like I don’t even remeber what year it was when I enjoyed Sunday night for the Simpsons.

What are you talking about, the character's still around

Its another Lisa is jealous of someones else's life & just broke into a random house.

It’s another liss is sad episode

It’s another lisa is sad episode

Attached: b-button-blood-type.png (256x256, 27K)

Can't tell which episode's going to be worse, Simpsons' Woke, or Family Guy's Meta.

God I hate Lisa

We usually stay on topic and don't get to wild.We really just don't have the time to shitpost since it's such a short block. The most you'll see is people making fun of Boco and a few inside jokes. The only time we get really wild with shitposts is if it's a super bad episode like that Family Guy Trump episode that got us to thread #2. But those don't come around often.

A lot more did after last weeks e-sports episode

God I haven't watched nu- simpsons in a long time, but this is hard to watch. Plus Marge & Bart's voice actors are clearly dying or can't do the voices anymore.
Okay I chuckled at the Lard Lad donut gag.

Pretty low. Lots of shitting on the episode, but it's still talking about the show

Bart is fine, nancy can go on forever. But marge? Oh god she needs to retire.

One thing I noticed about modern Simpsons is that they're on their phones a lot.

I saw some newer episode that Marge's mother was in & I noticed that it wasn't her original voice. Marge's current voice is her old exaggerated horsed voice.

Because kids today google, not giggle. they play angry birds instead of getting angry AT birds. they all have an ipad but no iq. not even one. they playstation but they never play station. i.e. one pretending to be a train and the others pretending to be different trains or low paid maintenance workers. they’re obsessed with one direction, rather than enjoying all eight directions equally. facebook… but unable to face… a book. or a hoop with a stick. a lost generation. the tv show.

Attached: We Live in a Society.jpg (600x557, 61K)

Ah, now I see why you guys were dreading this week's Simpsons episode. They're making fun of you incels, lmao.

>That one cutaway showing what the Griffins do during cutaways nowadays from Back to the Pilot was serious

I guarantee the "woke" girls don't even watch the show, they're just pissed other people are pissed about it.

You could pump out storylines of Grandpa being a wrestler and Marge doing pilates for decades and the foreign markets would eat it up, but who the hell is this topic supposed to appeal to?

>t. virgin, "but by choice"

Will this be the worst Simpsons episode of all time?

>but who the hell is this topic supposed to appeal to?
People who still think hating Twilight and Justin Bieber and Napoleon Dynamite makes them cool? People who are still fuming about Ghostbusters 2016? Still talk about GamerGate?

Simpsons Woke is always the worst.

25 years ago bart was considered a dangerous influence on the youth. Now look at him. He’s working for the system.

25 years ago the simpsons was considered the destruction of the family unit and society as a whole, now its considered wholesome family entertainment. really shows how far we've fallen.

You've read the synopsis, right?

sarah paulson is my secret celebrity crush. I would. I wouldn't admit it irl but I would.

>...incels...lmao
P R O J E C T I N G

If it can top the precedent left behind by shit like Lisa Goes Gaga, Boys of Bummer or that Pokemon Go/Pikamon Get episode, then yes.

>tfw even crackhead Seinfeld is selling itself out

Attached: always-sunny.jpg (1000x563, 380K)

Low quality shit people still fall for. Here's your (you).

Attached: (you).png (625x626, 63K)

Who hates Napoleon Dynamite? Even if people did hate it I don't see how it belongs in the same categories as the other things you listed.

It’s got some stiff competition...Springfield loves Lady Gaga, Homer cheating on Marge with Lena Dunham, Lisa being a Grrl Programmer, Springfield loves Elon Musk, Simpsons are part black, etc.

When did it die? Some people say it was the 90s movie episode, some say when Dennis left & some are reporting it just recently passed with the Mac comes out to his father episode

someone get thsi hothead outta here

Is Tina a big enough of a autist to take a goose to the dance?

Yes

I want to say the 90s snowboarding movie episode, but holy shit, with the recent season, it's like they want to appeal to both the SJW crowd and the anti-SJW crowd. It's like wanting to appease to both the angel and the devil on your shoulders.

Bobs burgers really grows on you after a while

Is that really what happens? I like that this show has their kid characters do retarded stuff because kids are retards but I dunno some times they push it.

Just watch and see what happens

It really dose.
Oh my god did Tina really write in her diary about wanting to fuck the goose?

how long until the simpsons acknowledge NO COLLUSION

I look forward to watching all of you lose your shit tonight.

Why do this for Brian of all characters?

>in today's episode they reference that Muller's report proves that Trump was working with Trump & that they are getting ready for his impeachment, Bart says " Ay Caramba #FuckDRUPMF worked #swag".

I loved Bob's Burgers since the pilot, and it has maintained a nice quality consistency even after multiple seasons.

That's some low quality bait you have there I tell you what

Attached: yep.jpg (720x707, 57K)

Says the guy that loses his shit every time Milhouse shows up...does it hit too close to home Milboco?

Not every time. Just any time he tries to fuck over another character.

>that episode of koth
Are fish really attracted to crack?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Bob's stopped doing it for me around season 6. There's an occasional alright episode but most are way too kid-centric and they have pussified Bob way too much.

They'll pretty much take anything.

Bob’s burger art style isn’t terrible, but it’s rather unappealing and most characters look the same.

Are all geese evil or just the Canadian kind?

The promo for this new simp episode was so bad even the announcer can't hide his contempt for the show.

all geese are evil and deserve to get roasted

NO COUCH GAG??????

>no couch gag
0/10

Oh god it's happening

Why would a 50s-style tv clown variety show have a convention with a panel....
it's still a meme

Tv cut out.

Surprised they remember sideshow bob

Canadian ones are fuckers though. They shit all over the place and chase loons away.

didnt they learn from Poochie?

If only the rest of us were so lucky.

This is it. A sign of the legendary shit to hence be plopped.

w a t

Bart can't catch a break.

>It was all (((Krusty's))) idea

How very antisemitic

>girls actually paying for the shit that panders to them

shiggy diggy

>zap zap you'll all die alone

Yeah...

>that movie where superman was a chick
.... the 70s supergirl movie?

did dolph lose a foot of height?

>shekels

>I don't know what to be liberal about anymore
Ha

They're really doing this?
They're really doing this episode.
I'm not watching this bullshit.

It's the Captain Marvel haters, lol.

I would watch the FUCK out of a female Mr Magoo
voiced by that lady from Arrested Development? Barbara Walters or whatever her name is?

How hard krusty is pandering is getting pretty meta

>Lisa's a youtube reaction channel now

She finds new reasons for me to hate her

At least its still violent

God I hate that song.

I'm assuming it's going to be anti- rather than pro-
>they're actually laughing despite it being an objectively terrible show
huh. okay, i'm turning this off.

>inb4 the boys go full Brony and Lisa hates them and takes their joy away.

they fundamentally misunderstand the issue at hand.

>Its a Lisa continues to fuck over Bart episode

Attached: Angry Ork.png (689x698, 451K)

Is Tosh.0 still even on?

It this for the that Ghostbusters and Oceans bullshit?

Attached: dont_cry_for_poochie.jpg (626x958, 54K)

This will be the first simpsons I have ever deliberately skipped, holy shit
and the episode is even ABOUT that. the ironing is delicious

This episodes is gonna be a rough one.

Buckle up kids.

Another week of Lisa being a cunt.
Wow great.

>We prejudged something without giving it a chance!
This is both self aware and NOT self aware at the same time.

Attached: 14-45.png (415x468, 238K)

Hey guys guess what happens this week. Lisa is a cunt again

>It's a Lisa ruins Bart's life episode

It's all so tiresome

>Josh.0
Fuck me

Don't be a retard it takes a year or two for an episode to come out that's why the Pokemon Go episode came out two years later.

But female comedy remakes are legit not funny. Well except for the tristar Godzilla movie.

Aw, I was hoping the twist would be Lisa hating the new show. Then the status quo returns because Lisa wants it even though Bart decided he likes it more now.

>shekels

Sneed

Yes.

And maybe Bronies.

Yes, yes it is

>Oh my god, they're talkin' about US!!

Attached: how much ya bench.jpg (1284x858, 339K)

More like 2016 Ghostbusters

The Simpsons is THAT behind the curve

Why was she recording in the first place?

>I'm not watching this bullshit.

Hello, Bart.

New season started last week. Not that I'd know of course haha.

The orange edge of the skateboard makes the thumbnail look like Reggie is taking a shit.

>You laughed at one joke that means you loved it
What kind of logic is that?

More like every movie and show that got negative reactions. Mainly Captain Marvel because Disney (owners of Fox) went all in and the internet still shit on it.

so what 'female superman movie' was krusty talking about?

Wow, thats pathetic.

I'm assuming it's not really anti- or pro-. Not everything has to be hard to one side or the other. The writers clearly have no issue making fun of progressiveness gone too far, but also are somewhat progressive themselves.

You never heard of live reaction videos, have you?

AHHH!! Slideshow Bob!

"jiffed"

>memed

>memed
Oh no.

>Saying pwned in 2019
Wow.

It was a joke about Captain Marvel but Krusty is out of touch just calling her Female Superman.

MEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMEEEEEDDDDDD

your area of expertise

Either Wonder Woman or the Supergirl movie from the 80s.

I can't tell anymore, does feminist pandering work or not?

Attached: getoverit.png (1175x472, 661K)

I never want to hear Lisa use the word "meme'd" again.

Bummer that there was no sky, billboard, chalkboard, or couch gag. I really wanted to see a reference to the Disney-Fox merger.

So who should I be more mad at Bart for being a hyprocite or Lisa letting the whole world know and making him an outcast.

Attached: .....png (717x390, 436K)

>says jif instead of gif
*SCRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE*

Attached: 850.jpg (540x507, 20K)

>Bart becomes a feminist.

Christ almighty

Lisa skipping was cute i’ll admit

Supergirl didn't make a Bajillion dollars so either Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel.

HEY GAMERS

GET SHOTS LIKE THIS

>jiffed

Arrghh!

Attached: rage punch yugioh.gif (617x617, 2.17M)

w u t

We're milhouse guys.

Can't wait for the r34

>Hey, you guys get a candy machine? No fair!

That's a pretty good one.

Why does that on kid sound like a middle-aged lesbian?

Oh look it's tumblr.
>those VAs
Dear God they sound like hags.

This would've been a great subversion for nu-Simpsons.

I think it's called "let's watch"

where the fuck is comic book guy?

This episode in a nutshell

Attached: CIr7TvC.jpg (640x640, 52K)

This episode gets worse and worse holy fuck

Because it is.

>I worked with the creator of GIF (Steve Wilhite) when I was still employed by CompuServe. Steve always pronounced it "jiff" and would correct those who pronounced it with a hard G. "Choosy developers choose GIF" (spinning off of a historically popular peanut butter commercial).

Attached: Gif.gif (71x119, 3K)

> black one has a stereotypical voice
*progressive*
I would have never learn to sew if it wasn't for homEC.

But it's terrible
and there's no room for different viewpoints that, themselves, don't have room for each other.

Is Milhouse /ourguy/

HEY Yea Forums! THIS user LIKES THIS EPISODE!

This whole episode is like a parody made by /pol/ shitposters

>BRA

How is this real life anymore
Isn't there quality control anymore?

You must be loving this episode, prominent Milhouse episode...and all he’s doing is betraying his lifelong best friend

I.. I still say pwned..
ohhh wonder woman, right. did that do well?

inb4 bart gets #metoo'd

this fucking episode

Attached: but carl thats heresy.jpg (400x400, 31K)

CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CHERRY BOMB!
How fucking generic can you get?

>If we're really serious about gender equality, it's only right that a man be our servant.

This episode is both good and bad

Attached: ed.png (350x400, 550K)

>defacing the church
Wow that's subtle.

>women are great guys
We could be crafting the prefect slot car racers right now

>did that do well?

I dunno, didn't see it.

please let bart get metoo'd like real male feminist.

nothing "works"
all books are cooked. there's a massive disconnect between all causes and effects now. We're living in the sociological (and largely economical) equivalent of a system where you're forced to work by law, and then you just get a random paycheck in the mail unrelated to the work you did

>living in fear
>of feminists
OK Simpsons if you say so

>br
>bra
they're going to get confused at some point

>Bossy riot
Someone is mad pussy riot got arrested by russian police

>man spreading
This is not and was never an actual issue. What the fuck.

HERE COMES LISA TO RUIN BART'S SHITTY MALE FEMENIST SHIT

Lisa is mad. You happy now Yea Forums?

>Its a status has to bend to Lisa's whims episode

Attached: Rage.jpg (380x380, 19K)

UNA VELA

Vandalism is all fun and jet set, until the swat teams show up.

FUCK LISA AND FUCK WOMEN

Wasn't this episode supposed to be about itchty and scratchy?

She's still breathing.

Lisa ruins Bart
Bart becomes radical feminist
Lisa mad at Bart for being a feminist
OKAY THAT'S FAIR

>gender war from female ghostbusters reboot
south park fucking did it years ago

meanwhile, in this episode of We Bare Bears I was going to watch
>strong female ranger gets replaced with a milquetoast nice guy ranger
>the bears don't like him!
>they insensitively drive him off
>but it turns out he's an eco-villain with a lot of unsubtle statements about privilege and how being rich means you can do whatever you want
well I guess I'm done with that show too.

No it was a feminism episode

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWlQxUNFLY

That's the setup

ikr?

Thats because South Park episodes are made in 3 hours. Simpsons is quality.

>WHAT'D I SAY?
>Jood Jraphics

It also works to defend Captain Marvel, which is perfect timing considering now they're Disney owned.

Don't know why Milhouse's parents are ecstatic about their son having friends when he was always close with Bart.

you're not familiar with the typical sitcom trick of "act one is mostly irrelevant"?

How is The Simpsons still on the air? Do people actually enjoy this show?

>quality

>Love, Death, & Robots commercial
Was that any good?

Most Simpsons episodes shift the plot after the first five minutes.

>Lisa literally won't let Bart have a chance in the limelight no matter what he does.

I want this to fucking stop already.

Attached: 1518549563276.jpg (540x541, 46K)

Going by modern characterizations of Bart you'd be glad your son is hanging out with someone else too.

>Trashing Onions Wars

Based Homer

Is pandering to Tumblr really that profitable? Could I make fast cash by pandering to them with genderqueer pastries?

>Star Wars

Attached: 1535524420075.png (298x295, 176K)

>Why does every discussion about feminism turn into a discussion about Star Wars?!
Holy shit.

Yup

OH shut up Lisa

you were happy about this until you found out Bart was involved.

Guess everything has to be perfect and anyone who disagrees has to be left misrable and homeless for you to be happy

>always shifts to Star Wars

Clever.

>Ruthless Beta Ginsburgs

They don't know, do they?

no, that's what's so funny about it. "get woke go broke" is a real thing, they care more about what twitter and tumblr think than the bottom line

It gives you five minutes of fame at least, which nuSimpsons has desperately chased the last decade and then some

>dont have a lady cow
>all. cows. are. ladies

Heh

Is there like a SJW YT who laughs at immediate reactions like this, if so sreencap this ya biiiiiitch.

It goes against everything I believe except making cash so I'll do it.

>tfw you will never be tied up with preteen used panties

Squeaky Voiced Teen is lucky

Because I still love him in spite of how awful he now is most of the time

> Boys got something banned because it didn't appeal to them.
What bizzaro world do they think we live in?

No, but they've been convinced that everything they do will fail, so they're grasping at straws
basic result of government overregulation destroying business. you take failure as a given and try to make a mad dash for quick cash, instead of investing in quality, now, because you assume ruin is inevitable.

>Blames Millhouse

This is as bad as Bart getting blamed last time.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

of course they get away with it.

LISA WINS AGAIN

No, Furries are the ones you want.

>Jraphics Interchange Format

Attached: 1339653336758.jpg (339x302, 13K)

Whoever wrote this episode is really fucking pissed.

sorry, what happened?
that still happens in the realm of toys

>explain something to someone is mansplaining

Attached: twsfts.png (290x426, 169K)

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Bart is woke

Yeah, I'm sure that'll stick.

>Episode about Bart being a feminist
>Lisa becomes the "hero"

This isn't Zombie Simpsons anymore, this is just disgusting.

he's the best character 2bh

>Lisa wins again
>Bart against the patriarchy

Well that was garbage

Attached: Kingdom Hearts 3 angry goofy.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>not pronouncing it "yiff" to piss everyone off

Yep. Easily the top 5 worst. I hope an asteroid destroys us all. But that's only distantly related.

> male feminist is a cuck
who woulda thought it?

Not even a parody of radical feminism is funny at this point

THE WOKESONS FORMERLY ALT-RIGHTSONS

>Lisa wins again

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Attached: 1492259719978.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

That's not how beliefs work Lisa. You don't push to extremes. You consider all sides & possibilities before you determine what resonates with your conscience.

I remember the tales of the furry mafia and the money they have but aslo the destruction that they bring.

You know, I didn't hate this nearly as much as I thought i would. Still shit. But the kind that doesn't stink.

time for the one good show

shhhhh stop mansplaining

where do you think you are
when do you think this is

I understand that it's just a name, but why is it called rattlesnake fries?

>they don't envy us
that is literally what feminism is. you've got too much, give us what you're getting.

>Krusty is bad because he caved
>The Simpsons caved to the Apu documentary guy
Sickening.

> girls don't envy us
WHAT

Can't wait to see Captain Marvel

Attached: IMG_20190322_154708.jpg (438x680, 77K)

>They don't envy us
What the fuck was that?

Zombie SJWsons is over. Thank God. Time for Based Burgers.

Probably cause they have a bite to them, like a rattlesnake

Because rattlesnakes are cool.

WEATHER WARNING REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1511067457166.jpg (600x600, 25K)

That isn't how acronyms work.

I just want to remind everyone that controversy is literally manufactured to make money. if you participate in it whatsoever, you're helping. it's not about any real issues or points, it's about making you mad so you'll go to news and click ads.

Wonder how they'd tackle Lisa The Vegetarian in this day and age.

Holy fuck. I don't watch the Simpsons often, but is this kind of shit normal for this show?

Attached: 1510027679233.jpg (383x455, 16K)

They did the same shit twice in a row. And next week is a Lisa episode. Somebody on the crew has a massive boner for Lisa this year.

Good start good show

why the surprise? girls don't want penises like freud says. they don't mind being women, they want to be women who aren't put down for being women

And really confused about what exactly they wanted to say.

It really felt like she was just going to turn around and say she realized that all they accomplished was assaulting people and attempting to destroy something she liked. But that would require Lisa needing anything other than being Lisa.

I wish I could have a massive boner in Lisa too. How do I become a writer for this show?

Faggot

I'm a chick. Ask my uterus- it's shedding.

Pennsyltucky
It's the final year of the decade where we all got lost & went insane.

> Lisa is right for ruining Homer's party & he has to beg Lisa to come back, Lisa agrees only if Homer gives up meat.

Ugh, marionettes.

Those things are creepy as fuck.

the last 2 years have been... unpredictable. there is no normal anymore.
the 6 years prior to that were predictably 'okay'
the 8 years prior to that were hot fucking garbage.
and the 12 years prior to that were gold, so... it's been a ride.

heyyy it's Ron!

>ron is there

Attached: 1550822563540.jpg (193x239, 31K)

>lisa goes off on jesse for only being a level 5 vegan
Potatoes are people too.

It's weird. They had an episode mocking college SJWs at some point in recent history.

I'm afraid it won't ever stop. The writers seem hellbent on Lisa always getting her way, while Bart keeps getting screwed over.
It's not fair.

>they want to be women who aren't put down for being women
that's called envy. they envy what we supposedly have
except in real life, women are praised for being women, while men are put down for being men.. so... we envy them.

Hey, Tom Kenny.

>quality
>in a show that's now known for dying-sounding voice actors, crappy ToonBoom animation and writing done by people reaching their senior years
Sure thing kiddo.

>Suddenly, Tom Kenny

They've done a lot of pro-feminist episodes since the 90s tard. A lot of the best known episodes of all time involve these kinds of plots.

Ha, thought that was him.

It was mixed. Most people agree that Zima Blue and Blind Spot were among the better shorts of the lot.

Liar

Post tits

God look at the build on that woman. The animators for this show are good at making disgusting characters

Literally the same as South Park. But it's intentional in South Park right? Irony makes everything okay.

Nah, this episode was "Extra-Woke™"

They were actually making fun of the false stereotype of SJWs.

I missed the Simpsons but judging by the amount of replies already, I'm guessing it was... interesting.

some acknowledge that it sucks to be a man too, although they usually blame the patriarchy rather than themselves

How about a used tampon?

I mean that's really nothing new. Girls have always won every conflict in the 33 years I've been alive. or at least the .. 28-ish years I've been conscious enough to know what was going on, and on TV. It was always girl power, girls win, be good to girls
dad was telling me be nice to girls, open doors for them, hold their chair. dance with the ugly girls too, they need love same as anyone.
and i've been getting the double standard being treated like shit and scrutinized despite being perfect, while my sister ran wild and got no discipline at all. and... judging by the results, I'm fucking grateful.

And it wasn’t funny

That’s one way of putting it.

>that episode of the Simpsons
this justifies all the Sneedposting

Attached: 1457282360750.png (123x144, 37K)

Yes it's really hard to dip a tampon in Kool Aid. It will be indisputable proof. Stop LARPing as a girl on 4channel. If you aren't LARPing then either shut the fuck up or post your tits.

It sucked. Exactly as everyone suspected and exactly as every episode this season.

Not him but okay.

Nigger
society19.com/why-lisa-simpson-is-a-feminist-role-model/
comedycentral.co.uk/the-simpsons/articles/the-best-feminist-moments-from-the-simpsons
ugafeminism.blogspot.com/2008/04/simpsons-do-feminism_25.html
thoughtcatalog.com/maddie-borth/2013/08/5-moments-from-the-simpsons-that-prove-lisa-simpson-is-a-feminist-badass/
Imagine being this ignorant of something so well known. The Simpsons isn't known to have ever resonated with right wingers.

there are people who can breathe through their nose? isn't that just a TV thing?

By playing them completely straight and having everyone act sarcastic about it?

You...don't?

it was reply-bait
i refused to watch it as soon as it dropped the pretense of being anything but manipulative. just like I didn't watch family guy a few weeks ago

It was a missed opportunity not having Lisa retaliate by becoming a figure for the BRAs to rally around. I feel like there'd be a good scene with them each calling the other a gender traitor.

>false stereotype
It's never too late to go to college, user.

Yeah. I laughe at some parts, like the shot of Lisa dragging Bart on a dress form down the road.

This. It said nothing new or insightful.

>A lot of the best known episodes of all time involve these kinds of plots.
I didnt know '21 short films about Spingfield' was about feminism

whoa, esther was hot

Does Gene's VA adlib his stuff?

Decided to doing the washing up while the Shitsons was on.
On a scale of benign tumor to full blown week to live cancers how was it.

Based

Steamed Hams was about how men need to learn to cook instead of assuming women will do it.

imagine how much happier we would all be
if the show went off the air in 2001
sure we'd all wish it came back, but we'd be wrong. just like we were about FG and futurama.

My tampons come out brown. That is because the blood is brown for not being fresh, not because I shoved it up the wrong orifice.

Feminist in the 90s meant something entirely different. The same decade that did the babysitter episode.

Is that Tom Kenny's natural voice? He sounds nothing like his characters.

>being a literal mouth breather

I never went to the same school more than 2 years in a row (and that, only twice), was it really a thing for multiple grades to go on the same field trip every year, so the older kids have already seen everything and can tell the younger ones what to expect?

It was pure cancer.

>hates "right wingers"
>uses "nigger" as an insult

Not only are you retarded, but your clickbait links are shit.

Y’know... the episode was actually pretty subversive, right up until Bart randomly spray painted that Patriarchy nonsense.

>Krusty blatantly panders to women only as a marketing gimmick.
>Lisa and Marge admit to not even caring about gender until having it shoved in their face.
>Lisa is more interested in sharing her reaction video than actually enjoying the product.
>Lisa is more interested in punishing her brother than giving him credit for enjoying the gender-bent product.
>Bart only joins in the activism because it’s fun, doesn’t care about the causes.
>The important causes to the feminists are blatantly inconsequential bullshit like sandals.
>Lisa sabotages fellow feminists because she doesn’t agree with one aspect of their message.
>Feminist activist group clearly the antagonist of the story, willing to destroy the product they were pretending to enjoy. Also, attack the boys directly despite the fact that the boys had been peaceful in their protest.
>Krusty went woke and went broke, appealing to feminists lost him sponsors and money because the women weren’t even watching.
>A male accomplished more pretending to be a feminist than a female that has dedicated her life to the movement.
>Feminists sell out a male ally in favor of another woman despite her opposing their actions. Highlighting the fact that male allies of feminists are always the first cast out when times get tough.

Then...the episode ends with a wet fart and Bart suddenly hates the patriarchy despite literally moments earlier being screwed over by women. Oh well, that episode was WAY better than it could have been. Not even bottom 25 episodes, hell, the rerun was worse.

>go to the store
>dykes, purple haired asians and other assorted weirdos everywhere
>come back
>sons of simp having some shit feminism episode

No I get it, fourth wave feminism is a super current issue or whatever. I just wish it wasn't so current it had to be in so many fucking tv shows, comics, books and other shit and maybe just stayed over in its own little corner being current somewhere away from me.

Attached: __fujiwara_no_mokou_touhou_drawn_by_shangguan_feiying__e6b468bbf90a9805bb14ed485a6603a0.jpg (399x462, 122K)

>not having them be brown because you shoved it in the wrong hole and then the blood dried

Chocolate milk then.

I don't. Blind Spot is fucking shit. It's empty "fun-shaped" shit. I love Zima Blue though.

Explaining your point of view
Explaining why a woman is wrong on a subject with solid facts and sources
Explaining common knowledge
Saying words after a female has spoken
Is Mansplaining.

It tried making fun of both sides, but it was blatantly obvious which side they were biased towards.

>The Simpsons isn't known to have ever resonated with right wingers.
it did in the 90s
though, in retrospect, the world having gone off the fucking deep end, I will admit that jokes about bill clinton fucking pigs, or just outright admitting he's a pretty lousy president, were in bad taste and not funny. at the time, I just agreed with them, I didn't laugh.

you can avoid problems for only so long, eventually you have to confront them.

It's funny watching the Simpsons and seeing the correlation it has with Yea Forums. Like early Simpsons, Yea Forums used to be love. But now look at this shit(tier) show, it's literally become tumblr.

Mmmm...chocolate milk...

'a lot' isn't all
is it weird that that's worse?
I miss Boondocks, where magruder said some lefty bullshit, but the writers wrote the episodes in ways that made it clear what the truth is

You guys said this last week with the dumb e-sports shit

There is a degree of adlib amongst the entire cast, there seemed to be more of it earlier seasons...but they may have just improved a bit over time so as to make it less noticeable.

You know zombies can die more than once right?

It’s moments like this that I know I’m not in the Hivemind, I didn’t care for Zima Blue.

>'a lot' isn't all
Yeah like the Mr Burns Baseball episode was totally about feminism

>Hersey's commercial featuring two arab guys handing out chocolate bars to white people
We get it you don't condone the acts of the NZ shooter.
Now fuck off.

as much as Regular-sized Rudy loves puppets, he should be bigger in this episode.

oh my god, my mom plays phone games like that

>I laughe at some parts
IMO this made it worse. It felt like it could've been a good episode if they just made the plot not retarded.

It's interesting that they joined in on Bush Sr and Clinton jokes but sat out Bush Jr jokes entirely.

Che hated blacks and gays with a passion

I gotta agree. First act was fairly solid.

Lisa sabotaged the feminists? You mean by pushing the tub out of the way?

The girls didn't seem to be fans of Itchy & Scratchy in either rendition.

Good point about the boys' protest. Why wasn't this highlighted?

Clearly you haven't watched Zombieland

If so, then Gene's VA is pretty damn good at it, I gotta admit.

When lefties do that it never fells natural. So yeah it's obvious who they were really throwing barbs at ad who they were throwing kid glove half hearted jabs at.

>Louise feet

have you known chocolate milk to be brown, rather than a kinda eggshell color?
do you just pour yourself a bowl of chocolate syrup and eyedropper milk into it?

Yeah, it had the potential to be a good episode of The Simpsons, such as the joke about Milhouse sitting down to pee.

Are you implying that I'm doing it wrong?

jesus that woman was awful
but at least in the end she admitted homer was wrong. didnt apologize for pre-judging him or treating bart like shit.. but people like her are lonely and alone now, so

So much for character development

Any episode involving Mr. Burns is obviously about The Patriarchy.

The ending needed Lisa realizing they're not for her and Bart just not doing that.
>Bart suddenly hates the patriarchy despite literally moments earlier being screwed over by women.
And Bart didn't seem to actually understand their feminist points, so he shouldn't care about patriarchy now that the girls are gone.

>mother puppeter
Nice.

>Puppet Battle
Awww SHEET!

he was saying the show does, not that he himself does.

>another bob's burgers episode where someone teaches someone meant to be having fun how to actually have fun and stop being uptight
i wonder if loren bouchard had a lot of experiences like this trying to pitch animated shows. considering how much looser and more fun his work is, compared to other shows.. I bet he's had this fantasy a lot

are fog machines bad for asthma?

please stop lumping colored hair in with creepy liberals.
we like anime. anime has its head on straight.

also yes, current events need to be banned.

>Megan Amram (born September 3, 1987) is an American comedian and writer. She currently serves as a consulting producer for The Simpsons. She wrote the season 30 episode Bart vs. Itchy & Scratchy and Crystal Blue-Haired Persuasion.

>She became well known after 2010 through her Twitter account.

>Amram grew up in Portland, Oregon, and was educated at Catlin Gabel School and Harvard University where she graduated in 2010.

>Amram currently resides in Los Angeles. Since May 2017, she has tweeted "Today was the day Donald Trump finally became president" every day.

Attached: image.jpg (400x399, 23K)

>kids are given wooden marionettes to keep
>not immediately a tangled mess that no one escapes unharmed from

the only way I can see it is the fact the boys gang shunned him for enjoying the reboot

Was it even worse than last week? How is this possible?

can't we just give up, surrender, and establish women rule
then tell them to shut the fuck up, because they're winning, and now we're the 2nd class citizens who get to complain constantly about our treatment

She cute. I like a girl that's dedicated to the troll game.

>Since May 2017, she has tweeted "Today was the day Donald Trump finally became president" every day.
Are you serious?

Anybody have a link to last week's episode?

>Any episode involving Mr. Burns is obviously about The Patriarchy.
Like the episode about Burns wanting a heir and that one being Bart

>sat out Bush Jr jokes entirely.
"commander cuckoo bananas" not ringing any bells?

>Amram

Attached: Everytime.jpg (768x768, 83K)

Of Simpson's, I mean. I crave anger.

bouchard's shit is all about adlib.

>do kids stop playing with their toys
i mean yeah.. i can't imagine anymore.. but I do still enjoy having them, holding them.. I just don't play out scenarios anymore. now I do that with drawings.

No it didn't. You just fell for /pol/ memes if you think otherwise.
I that why Bush I openly bitched about it?

who's this normal-ass guy sending out flyers for raves, and employing someone else to hand them out. are raves not just where teenagers do drugs?

The Simpsons had that entire episode about George HW Bush moving in next door because of this spat:
>youtu.be/Ervjj_qRXXQ

Clinton was a president worthy of having shots at him. Second Bush was attacked by every other show at the time for just being a Republican, so they probably thought it was low hanging fruit.

WE NOW RETURN TO

90s was third wave feminism, we went into fourth wave earlier this decade.

You don't mentally map out a whole continuity with them, picking and choosing parts from other media at your discretion?

Nightclubs can make a pretty big profit hosting raves, and clubs have normal employees/managers.

Lisa began to oppose the group as soon as she found out that Bart was a part of it. She believed in their causes...right up until her petty rivalry with Bart made her sabotage the feminists. It culminated with pushing the tub out of the way but she was rushing to expose Bart and, thus, the integrity and effectiveness of the activist group.

True, just like in real life gender-bending a product doesn’t automatically make it appeal to the opposite sex but it does affect the current fan base. That’s why the phrase “go woke go broke” is so prevalent, cheap pandering only seems to erode support for a product.

The boys were petty, dumb, and mostly ineffective BUT they were peaceful and passionate about their beloved entertainment product. The feminists were happier knowing the men were suffering than enjoying the product being offered to them.

it's because their norms are all queered out of true, but, in recent years, they still think there IS a solid incontrovertible norm
old lefties were trying to dislodge any norms at all, which is sort of healthy, the way you have to swish around the laundry when the washer's unbalanced.

Shut up, Boco

>I that why Bush I openly bitched about it?
Then Bart was considered a "Bad influence" and the humor crass.
Bush also didn't like they lampooned him on a few occasions. The episode of him being annoyed by Homer was a response to that.

Apparently not. I must've spaced on that one. I remember the Bush I and Clinton jokes. But maybe because they kinda kept their foot on the gas on those Clinton jokes and Bush I got an entire episode.

That would've been a good thing to bring up, but it feels like they honestly just needed to do a South Park "I learned something today" with them realizing that society is unfair in many ways but petty crimes aren't a way forwards.

Exactly. It should've been Lisa and she should've forced him to stop polluting and pay women more as a compromise for her being willing to be his heir.

Nah man. I love milk.

WE NOW RETURN TO

are they going to do dvd commentary on this episode when it's on dvd

>commentary for a new episode
Based

This is their last idea. They are now completely out of ideas for family guy

Isn’t this an old episode?

>mcdarryl's

They're gonna mention Fox-Disney huh

Didn't stop the same showrunners from softball Obama jokes and making the same tired Trump jokes. It just feels arbitrary

Are we actually at a point where kids don't know what a DVD is? VHS I can understand but damn

er.. dont they usually say brand names on this show
hehe chevrolump

that haircut looks good, she's just fat.

I watched new simpsons for the first time in years this morning.

It was the drag episode.

Holy shit, I didn't realize how terrible the show had become.

>It's a "save money by reusing clips" episode except it's a whole episode.

I like the haircut

So is this season of Family Guy's running gags that Fox shows Family Guy reruns constantly?

>stewie also loves cherry

>WE NOW RETURN TO

We had the guy who says that record over 10,000 different variations of that to save on recording any new ones.

Attached: Kelly DVDs.jpg (800x560, 129K)

CHERRY CHEVADUMPRONG WAS A WOMAN ALL THIS TIME

>or just outright admitting he's a pretty lousy president
Oh come on that line was funny. Same with "Get back to work, Clinton!"
>Make me

All the writers seemed to be pretty big Clinton fans judging from the commentary.

HULK BTFO

>I must've spaced on that one
it's
a fucking
household name. jesus christ. I hate you because you're so lucky that you're unaware of this shit

Does Cherry blow Seth,cause she's been getting a lot of attention.

Family Guy is gonna be the best tonight wow.

>This is a comedy show, not Mark Ruffalo's Twitter

HULK BTFO

Didn't they already do that brand names joke before?

Goalpost moved
You went from feminism to waves of feminism.

I've seen so many people with cracked phone screens

did they seriously do an episode about PHONES ARE DISTRACTING in 2019 or is this meant to be a lost old one

>it's a "technology is evil" episode

Attached: 1553415478118.jpg (1200x1193, 835K)

That episode is fucking terrible and in their attempt to be progressive had stereotypes about drags and gays

>I'm sorry that's not funny
Thank you stewie

>I'm sorry, that's not funny

Meta

>"I'm sorry, that's not funny."

Based Stewie.

Like, twice.

Theres Chris Parnell.

>People who use cracked phones

God I hate that, literally places dying in malls just for this service

I thought it was obvious? Cherry is a not a guy's name

This is so fucking stupid it's making me mad. Basically just our material isn't funny enough so let's add a joke on top of the joke.

not in years. i miss that.

>why don't you waste money
How about no? Malls are dying for several reasons.

>Fox or Disney Payroll

THERE IT IS

>FOX or Disney payroll

Yup

>Fox or Disney payroll

Theyre fast.

>Simpsons OP is the Hold music
hehe

>Fox or Disney Payroll
>Simpsons Hold Music

>Simpsons theme hold music

I thought maybe it was foreign! I don't know, man.

he was bitching about families like the simpsons, not the show. he could just as easily have said "We need more families like the flanders". he agreed with the show.
>they probably thought it was low hanging fruit.
they. never. shut. up. about. republicans. from like 2002.

This is definitely an episode aimed towards the Adult Swim crowd.

Behind the commentary, that episode plot feels like something they would have done around 5th season or so.

It always is, newfag

To my surprise, Family Guy didn't fail me.

I wonder if they actually write out and acted the dialogue we can't hear. They're kinda lazy.

how much money can you make from underage addicts?

And a qt

>repairing things is wasting money

The episode they're watching and commenting on isn't an actual episode of the show it's a made-up one, and honestly probably one they wanted to do but ran out of ideas for/couldn't stretch it out to 22 minutes without the commentary gimmick.

Retard

>I wonder if they actually write out and acted the dialogue we can't hear.
They'll probably re-air this episode without the commentary. They're VERY lazy.

Nah, the show didn't enter the meta phase till like season 8 or 9

Shut shithead. Family Guy had some real stinkers last year it's just lucky that Simpsons has been actively killing itself this year and Bob has been doing nothing but kids filler episodes.

it's like 60 dollars. I need that money for tendies

People stoned enough to think it's funny?

That's more than twice as much work as they normally do. I doubt it.

>Google her
>Shes actually cute

WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID I NOT KNOW
I'VE SEEN THAT NAME SO MANY TIMES NOW
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I don't recall obama being mentioned, shown, or referenced once. They just stopped talking about the president the way bart stopped going to school when his teacher died.
that's why the media made sure either trump or hillary got in, despite both parties having different chosen candidates. they needed to keep profiting from this shit.

>this year
Where have you been the past two decades?

Why was Brian at church?

They made this episode without knowing when the deal would close, so they used both names.

Family Guy is so disconnected from its audience that it assumes it gets a new batch of kids watching each year like SpongeBob. The audience are all adults.

King of the Hill did a better version of that episode a long time ago.

G O R E

>I can't be fucked to fix the thing I use daily so I'll just get used to cutting my fingers every time I swipe on my phone.

You're whats wrong with this country.

Dammit, that court cutaway looked funny.

>I like your shoulderblades, Ms. Paulson
i love Chris

I wonder if they're gonna add commentary to this episode on the DVD set.

Commentary on commentary.

>Emmy Nominations

Let it go Seth

They chilled out a bit for a couple of years but this season seems like a call for help.

>This is a godless show
>tfw no Cleveland Show commentary

MY NAME IS CLEVELAND BROWN

Family Guy never cared about consistency

The continuity of Family Guy is so fucked at this point. I mean, not that anyone cares, but man.

anyone else not really enjoying this episode? it's not funny, it's kinda just stuff.

>Lois cheats on Peter multiple times
>Becomes a jealous bitch when Peter's ex wife comes into the picture

Fuck Lois and Fuck Lisa

Louise is the only good girl with an L

This thread is more interesting than the episode

So he can livetweet how wrong he thinks the whole thing is.

Never cared about making jokes either.

howbout dont buy something if it breaks that easily and you already have a much better product at home that does it better.
just be home.

Man this episode is boring.

>It's a Meg pisses her pants episode

She has a wiki page now.

There's a few Obama jokes in there. Like the one where there's an excess of Obama impersonators among the students at Springfield Elementary

It's weird, it feels like it should be totally phoned in like the therapist one, but they put a weird amount of effort to not be that funny.

>the article Lois says exists already on the wiki doesn't actually exist

I recognized it was Robin's song, it's just terrible and not charming..

Years later and I still don't get the Meg bullying.

Why would I spend money repairing a screen with a crack in the corner? I could spend that time and money on other shit.

Probably not.

Didn't another show do this before? Was this an episode of Community that got rejected by Dan Harmon?

Attached: 1545725516938.gif (328x250, 1.19M)

>Family Guy is so disconnected from its audience that it assumes it gets a new batch of kids watching each year like SpongeBob.

Not true. A few episodes back they had an adult (who's been watching FG for years) watching the show with his kid, but the kid was not interested, he was too busy watching Rick&Morty.

They know their audience. They just dont care.

DUDE OVERLY LONG SONG LMAO

If even the writers know how stupid family guy is, why do they keep making new episodes?

>Seth Macfarlane laid in his parking spot refusing to move unless FOX approved his epic 80s Muppet reference

Attached: 1547953290072.png (333x293, 81K)

Sometimes the way they talk like this is really fucking obnoxious. Like the inflection in some parts.

Whoa check out Meg's tits.

I thought I heard a fart behind the commentary

Fox won't let them quit.

>Stewie is literally just the audience is that point

>cutting my fingers daily
What kind of shitty phone do you have? I have a S8 and why don't you go look up how big that screen is, Retardo Montalban

Different writers. Same season had an episode with a joke that explicitly asked the audience how old they were ("Six?")

the only funny thing about this is the totally believable bit from the lady that works on the show.

Wait so why did Fox cancel American Dad?

The secret show did. I also like when Family Guy just has the family be a family.

>You'll always have some noisy percentage of the internet willing to gleefully parrot some edgy rational as if they were super upset the cast was female
Doing something specifically with the intent to recreate the cast as all female is stupid. I have nothing against the gender, but its fucking retarded.

Lois' voice is just the fucking worst.

Lois turning into modern Marge

OUR MARRIAGE IS ON THE ROCKS

There’s an episode about it coming up soon, “Disney’s The Reboot”

This is genuinely uncomfortable

Remember when Lois didn't sound so much like an aging drag queen?

>It's okay for Lois to cheat
>But it's wrong for Peter to have a previous marriage that came to a mutual end

Women everyone

I just bought screen protectors, when I was finally forced to get a stupidphone.

It was too raunchy for the network and the ratings sucked.

OUR MARRIAGE IS ON THE ROCKS PETAAAAAH

Gave to TBS.

Pretty sure they just wanted more room for live action garbage.

Yes I remember the first episode.

Lois must have the best hate sex.

That's the point. The only person who thinks it's funny is fictional. The meta-joke is still unfunny, but it's intentional that the song isn't.

>I could spend that time and money on other shit.
It's like a half hour. If you bought an expensive phone but can't afford to maintain it, you're just bad with money.

how often does lois cheat on peteeeaah again?

Didn't we have something like this with Bonnie and Joe?

Is it bad I laughed at Shannon's Lois impression?

>retardo montalban
I gotta fucking remember that one.
>orange vanilla coke
fucking.. take the caffeine out, you fucks. you think I can handle that shit? I don't wanna get diarrhea and jitters, i just want sugar and interesting flavors.

god i hate wordplay humor 89 percent of the time

That Lois impression was pretty good

She cheated on him a few episodes ago (the episode with Brian's robot clone).

its a contract thing

each of the main VAs makes the same amount as the rest, despite some (yeardley) only voicing one character while others (azaria) voice half of springfield

to balance things out they make more lisa-centric episodes

not to mention she is the notorious self insert of the writers

The best part is American Dad is still going strong on TBS.

No, it was funny.

Yeah, but it's not your fault since that's the closest thing to a joke in this episode.

Lois was background gag cheating on Peter in the episode with robot Brian iirc and then the next episode was "how dare you id never cheat on peter"

>It's like a half hour.
I don't live behind a mall like you do, and I don't want to fuck around wandering around to various kiosks to find some ESL dude to overcharge me because of the enormous screen I have. No, you have literal autism if me having a corner of my screen cracked bothers you. Zero reason for me to spend money on it when I'll just have a new phone in a year.

Thank you.

>take the caffeine out
It's a selling point for most people and from their standpoint its addictiveness helps move product.

Rememebah

In the season finale,me, Lois and Chris will murder Meg in cold blood.

hehehehehehehehehe

Attached: peetah.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Looking at the episode, it does seem pretty - at least, duller than usual episodes. No wonder they put this commentary on it.

>no bob plotheavy episode where mr. fischoeder's dark secret is revealed and he has to bribe bob to keep quiet

Do you think they pitched it, said "this really fucking sucks and there isn't much to it" and came up with the commentary angle?

MORE GORE

Meta episodes are so boring. I know the series is on its last leg and is doing different stuff to stay relevant, but it is all flat.

Second Bush was attacked for being an awful president and given the blacklist against artists that started happening after 9/11, satirists and comedians were under attack and had to stand up for themselves. Stephen Colbert at the White House Correspondents Dinner in 2006 is the perfect summary of everything wrong with that administration.

And as far as spitballing Obama, it's not their fault that his mistakes and bad decisions weren't ridiculous enough to be funny. Expanding the surveillance state and subtly contributing to the racial divide just isn't quite as absurd as, say, "Mission Accomplished". And is it really hard to imagine that a president is better than another president? Even South Park didn't have much to say about Obama.

Not him but I was about to reply to him and say maybe they came up with the gimmick later on.

that voice sounds familiar, who's the burglar

>White robber voiced by Cleveland

MY NAME IS CLEVELAND WHITE

American Dad! did it first!

Attached: 1549718797221.jpg (640x640, 13K)

I mean.. as a straight man, I like looking at hot females, and I generally don't enjoy seeing or interacting with other males, so.. I don't hate it on principle, I hate the backwards motivation behind it.

>t. shithead poo in the loo retard

Has there ever been a moment she wasn't cheating on Peter?

The burglar party really feels like an old Family Guy gag.

Oh god Seth put himself in the show. This is fucked.

You think Seth MacFarlane masturbates to the sound of his own voice?

WE META NOW

>Actual Seth MacFarlane
>Actual Seth Green

No it's not. South Park still manages to at least produce some laughs. And its animation is done in Maya, just like all the capeshit movies as of late.

>Hey, it's the mouse from Sing.
Okay I fucking laughed

META!

>seth macfarlane

>The mouse from sing

>Seth meta

Holy Crap Lois! It's Me!

haha what the hell, the real people now

>incapable of navigating a space designed to be navigated by anyone if you can either read or talk to someone
>calls other people autists

WHERE'S YOUR FOURTH WALL NOW, BITCH?!?!

>Stilted metacommentary
>AGAIN
Why the fuck am I watching this again?

>they finally mentioned mila kunis being hot and meg being not hot

>Are you producing

Man, I miss those days.

>Robot Chicken shilling

Is that show still around?

>Robot Chicken mention

>motivation
That's my point. I won't say I don't like gawking at women (it felt like they purposefully made it difficult to find them attractive) but the reason they do stuff like that. It's annoying. It only makes it worse that its unfunny.

>mila kunis had two kids
were they the size of soda cans?

This episode is so fucking bad.

What's your karaoke song, Yea Forums?

Alright it's kinda funny but this isn't even meta anymore. It's just masturbation

Okay this is pretty good.

>The Captain of The Orville
This meta bit is funny to me and I don't know why.

HOLY CRAP LOIS IT'S THE GUY FROM THE ORVILLE AND TED

This is the dullest Family Guy episode I've ever seen. The premise is thin and none of the humor is landing.

what is it they thought we'd know alex borstein from? was that supposed to be a joke? because obviously we all know her as miss swan only.

Most I remember is her starting some rant about people saying "We're pregnant"

Still better than Stewie in therapy

F I C T I O N

Attached: 8A7E2F6E-5626-4F10-85BB-5D3A63E37682.png (1024x614, 777K)

>South Park still manages to at least produce some laughs
They had a whole season without laughs. Although they did recover.

>unwilling means incapable
You must have brain problems (like it wasn't obvious already).

Are you implying the previous ones were any good?

>everything in the fake episode actually ended up connecting and working out in the end

>American Dad people

why not make a good, unbalanced thing instead

>Without the american dad people seeing me
The American Dad people are in the TBS studio seth

Is this the first time Seth appeared as himself on Family Guy?

>that american dad jab
Ok I chuckled.

Attached: 1549719783130.png (253x288, 174K)

Robot chicken has gotten even worst lately. There's not even jokes anymore, just "punchline-less" political commentary.

youtu.be/9DFBHvxQzEg

>he mentions how he screwed over American Dad

Stewie being exposed as a faker and watching a therapist die were surprisingly enjoyable.

Better than this one, at least.

Well the other episodes usually have jokes

That looked like a really bad episode.

Great with the commentary, though. Kicked the crap out of Simpsons.

Why no one like AmDad?

What's seth's/writers beef with American Dad?

Some Netflix show only twitter feminists like.

Sadly, yes
+600K viewers for every new episode

What a shit episode.

At least we get another one

>blacklist against artists that started happening after 9/11,
i know you people like rewriting history, but we -remember- literally everyone whining about bush 24/7. you can't pretend they were being silenced.

It was funnier without his involvement

He's upset that people like their other clone shows than his original clone show

>says he can't go to the mall because it's too hard to find the place labeled "phone repair" and interact with a human
>calls others brain damaged
user, it's okay, we'll help you learn to get through life. You just have to accept our help.

The appeal was that it was more grounded and less raunchy than Family Guy. They've gone too far off the rails in the new episodes.

>Too dark
>Too surreal
>Too subtle

RATE THE EPISODES

The Wokesons: -100/10
Ron's Rave: 8.5/10
Commentary Guy: 6/10

Attached: 1141790[1].jpg (640x480, 36K)

yeah RC was really good for a while, but good lord it has become unwatchable the last couple years.

RATE THOSE EPISODES

RATE THOSE EPISODES

RATE THOSE EPISODES

and something about local news

I CAN go to the mall, just like I CAN stop masturbating to shortstack porn. But why would I do either?

>It's a Louise feet episode

Attached: bobs.burgers.s09e18.1080p.web.x264-tbs.mkv_snapshot_17.18_[2019.03.24_18.29.39].png (1920x1080, 952K)

>Oh, Fuzzy Door, bye!

Heh

But he didn't write for FG after S8, tho

Jesus Christ.

I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that because I want to like her
though I do hate when people say that, men or women. it's fucking stupid. but the motivation behind it is pure and sweet and correct.

Isn't this episode really old?

Snoke's Woke & Soak: 0/10
Bob's Kids: 7/10
We're Officially Out of Ideas Guy: 4/10

The Homestar one totally killed them for me.

SJWsons - 1/10
Bob’s Burgers - 8/10
Mediocre Metaguy - 5/10

Shit, that gets better ratings than almost all of Toonami

in the case I'm nearby a mall that hasn't been killed by amazon, how much is it to fix a cracked screen and how is it not a ripoff like other mall kiosks?

It's been shit since S5

>and given the blacklist against artists that started happening after 9/11, satirists and comedians were under attack and had to stand up for themselves.

Did... Did you just confuse the post-9/11 era with the Red Scare?

What's really sad is this has happened throughout history. Every basic normal obvious thing that needed to happen was attacked by fucktons of people at the time.

She has a point, only one of the people involved is actually pregnant.

SJWsons:pls end it/10
Tim's Tacos: 8/10
PEEEETAH: 4/10

Simpsons had like, no good jokes.
Bob's was another kid episode.
Family Guy was very clever, just not too funny.

News is something about Trump.

It was on over 4 months ago

>Simpsons: a solid 6/10 until the misfire ending, ended up around a 4/10
>Bob’s Burgers: painfully average, already forgotten most of it... 5/10
>Family Guy: couldn’t figure out how to turn off the commentary settings, very frustrating 6/10

I am ashamed that I did not notice. why'd she ditch her shoes?

>masturbating to shortstack porn
This man is a true patriot.

Attached: 1540923199802.png (500x385, 238K)

Damn this thread is actually going to hit 700 posts

To trick the bus driver into thinking she was still there.

I missed tonight, did the girls in the simpsons get away with their bullshit?

the feministsins: 4/10
hi tom kenny: 7/10
the macfarlanes: 3/10 sriously wtf was that

Later guys, off to watch a much better show on Hulu, Futurama.

Oh hey. Is that a new bump limit or something?

shhh, baby's telling us what happened. he'll cry if we correct him.
yes, danny, you dug those caves yourself.

Nope, on autosage since 500 posts

right, the other one did the impregnating. he's the impregnor.
'we' have successfully impregnized.
ms. schnrr is weird.

Which episode?

Hell yes they did. #GrrlPower

That wasn't actually Harry Shearer voicing Mr. Burns, right? Because he sounded off.

>The Irrelevantsons - I don't watch/10
>Bob's B Plots - Shaun of the Dead/10
>Family Bore - After Earth/10

pre-cancellation I hope

She is but isn't at the same time, she also didn't need to make a huge rant and get literally other pregnant women involved.

The Elder Zombie Simpsons - Time To End It/10
Bob's Sandwiches - 5/10
Family Man - Avant Garde/10

Nice shill

their director has largely become an absentee

Depends on the phone. It's not really worth it unless you've really fucked up the screen.

Sort of. They didn't destroy the Itchy and Scratchy tapes, Itchy and Scratchy are guys again, there was no comeuppance, and Lisa joined them to go commit unseen petty crimes to convince people giving women any rights was a mistake. And Bart isn't with the girls anymore, but still regurgitates their talking points.

Feminism aside the motivation behind it is gross saccharine couple shit. they're the same people who "married their best friend" or "fall in love again every day" god I wish that were me

Are you an American Dad person?

Reminder that Gene got laid and Tina hasn't.

Attached: 216_10_06_tk1-0086.jpg (2400x1350, 897K)

yeah like i said, bitching can be right, but still come from a wrong place.

>Sort of. They didn't destroy the Itchy and Scratchy tapes, Itchy and Scratchy are guys again, there was no comeuppance, and Lisa joined them to go commit unseen petty crimes to convince people giving women any rights was a mistake. And Bart isn't with the girls anymore, but still regurgitates their talking points.
jeez

I'm a FAMILY GUY

They should've gone that far.

I'm midway through the second season and I'm extremely impressed. I haven't seen any newer episodes though. how bad can it get?

explain

ive always found the humor of the digital seasons fucking annoying and obnoxious, like that one with the sidejoke about the grandma jumping or farting into the sky, i think that was the one where steve smuggled trans fats

it will be all right guys. next week is dog/baby episode.

We can't without completely spoiling that game.

Ya know that Danganronpa series? The third game reveals the first two games were in-universe fiction, and that it was a bunch of actors pretending to make a third game for a sick, depraved television audience that loves to watch teenagers die.

OTP

Attached: The.Simpsons.S28E04.Treehouse.of.Horror.XXVII.1080p.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.AAC.5.1-ImE[UTR].mkv_snapshot_ (1920x1080, 1.19M)

I wonder if Seth gets swamped with messages asking him why American Dad isn't on Fox anymore.

two sides of Yea Forums

>it was a play all along
Gay

Mario 3 was just a play too

>a bunch of actors pretending to make a third game
This is technically true but very misleading.

Can't wait for the upcoming League of Legends Simpsons episode

Attached: 1427413521075.jpg (505x388, 56K)

I can't wait for the next feet episode.

Attached: the.simpsons.s30e17.web.x264-tbs.mkv_snapshot_16.48_[2019.03.17_19.25.45].png (992x558, 594K)

Well, the point is, it called anyone who likes the series a sick bastard.

That was last week.

series that markets dead teenagers guilts fans of dead teenagers?
still pretty gay

But it being "actors" "pretending" makes it sound like just a normal TV show.

I'm doing a whole show rerun. I'm on the first Xmas episode from Season 2.

Yep. Still on the OG seasons.

>implying Futurama isnt better than all of these shitshows.

>That was last week.
Really? I was looking forward to memeing along to it with you guys.

Thats what it was, in-universe. Something they filmed so people could watch them actually die.

So that was the joke in South Park. I knew Heidi was a stand in for putting unfunny women on a pedestal but damn.

>The Simpsonists
0/10
>Louise's Licorice
5/10
>Talk-over-the-show Guy
1/10

Yeah it was last week. You can always check on fireden or desuarchive what premier thought of it.

Theres Pepe.

>Pepe the alt-right frog
Okay, that was freakin' epic

Oh yeah, I forgot Pepe was referenced in this show

>Pepe

I really wish that killed Pepe, but like Wojack we're stuck with him for the rest of time.

>next simpsons has jk simmons in it
At least that will automatically be better.

I've noticed Pepe memes being used significantly less around here lately but I think that's just due to Australia blocking Yea Forums

>700+ posts
Good job, everyone. See you next week.

this timeline was weird

Attached: greenlivesmatter.png (522x364, 500K)

>Australia blocking Yea Forums
when this is the first i heard it

It's not over yet.

It gets better and better, dips around 7-8, becomes meh to mediocre with the channel hop, then stats improving again around seasons 12-13. It's good now.

I'm pretty sure it was just NZ, and it was after the shooter posted his manifesto on 8ch.

It's hysterical, innit? one little shooting and they permaban themelves. an entire nation

ISPs in various countries are blocking Yea Forums and 8ch in response to the new zealand mosque shooting.

>Yea Forums

What about 4channel?

>ISPs in various countries are blocking Yea Forums
I wonder if this has anything to do with my T Mobile phone never letting me post on Yea Forums (but it does on Yea Forums) no matter where I am with a range ban. It's been like this for months and I had just come out of it a month or two before it started again, and it took ages. But I'm in the US and not there.

Boards like Yea Forums and Yea Forums have always blocked mobile ip ranges

Laaame, my friend's verizon phone works on Yea Forums for now and I havent seen it do a range ban yet. I borrow it occasionally when I'm with him.

Not every range has been blocked. Sometimes you get lucky and find one that isn’t.

>no more Aussie shitposting

Sad!

The most dedicated ones will get around it.

It's not even difficult. It's just a DNS block.

>Bart helps retarded feminists
>They treat him like absolute garbage and he mindlessly follows them

Do you think they realized that this isn't a good thing?

Attached: 1494638696221.jpg (495x459, 102K)

Did they show any Itchy and Scratchy cartoons?

Were they violent?

What is that joke she keeps tweeting even supposed to mean?

Every article I see explaining the joke is behind a pay wall.