Comic noob here:

Comic noob here:
Can someone tell me how the main schlick of the X-Men "racism against mutants because they are different and dangerous" works in-universe, but marvel folk has no grudge against the Avengers and co?
Is that even still a thing in modern X-Men or did marvel drop it?

Attached: 62ß935953.jpg (768x433, 108K)

Haha you said schlick.

The X-Men exist in their own pocket universe version of the marvel universe, where other heroes don't exist unless they need them to at which point they're all written as retarded as possible before going back to not existing when that purpose is over.

It never worked. It will never work. It became a secondary plot under Claremont's pen, mostly as faggot analogs, and then other wirters Post-2k picked it up and run it to the ground by making it about nigs and shit. X-Men have more in common with Racial Supremacists than they do with fags and the like.

>Magneto has more in common with Racial Supremacists than he does with fags and the like
fixed it for you

Haven't read them in a while, but most certainly dropped in todays climate.
They've tried to make it about fags and niggers already and no what? Trannies? No thanks.
It's best if they stick in their own pocket dimension and maybe call in others when they need them to act retarded.
But yeah, no

Because X-men are the niggers of Marvel and have a victim complex where its never their fault even when they go around recruiting child soldiers and getting kids killed.

So there isn't really any "logic" behind it and they just use the gay-race-minority analogy when they have to? So why even treat the X-Men as something special and not just insert them into other Marvel stories and vice versa?
Wouldn't that help selling books and make them feel more natural inside the Marvel cosmos?

Are you stuck in 2005 or something? Are you forgetting the Utopia era? Hell, even Morisson introduced that angle subtly.

They're having their cake and eating it too.

Look at it this way;

The Avengers have decent PR but have to constantly work to keep it at that level. People turn on them on a dimr because they're pretty scary when you think about it.

The X-Men have bad PR, and work very hard to fix that except for when they don't and set up weird kingdoms in california or something and then act surprised when people think they're scary.

No one except post-push Captain Marvel gets a free ride from civilians, though.

If we're asking about X-Men:
What's the origin of Rightclops?
I get that people here mean a specific version who probably did something right, but what exactly and what happened to him?
No meme answers please, i'm genuinely interested.

>So there isn't really any "logic" behind it and they just use the gay-race-minority analogy when they have to?
Yup. Smetimes they're stand-ins for faggots. Then trannies. Then niggers or shitskins in general. Other times they're muslims. Once or twice they're like Guns Rights Activists. And within all that shit where nobody can agree on anything, they end up coming off as Super-Powered Nazis that either want an ethnostate, or wanna erase flatscans and create a Homo Superior world. The fact that no wirter seems to get that, should tell you much about their intelligence.
>So why even treat the X-Men as something special and not just insert them into other Marvel stories and vice versa?
Because >Wouldn't that help selling books and make them feel more natural inside the Marvel cosmos?
They don't want that. They want their soapboxes. The same way they use Doom. Which is why Avengers go from Globalist Police to Fascists depending on what the story demands.
-
user, here's the redpill to comics: It's all worthless shit, and canon is what you make it. Look at the bright costumes, the big tiddies, and accept only whatever you like as "true history".

X-Men are dumb. That's your answer

It didn't really exist until Len Wein introduced the All New, All-Different team in the mid-70s. Prior to that, they were publicly acknowledged heroes and adored by civilians, had a direct line to Washington with FBI and CIA contacts and villains like Spider-Man's Sam Bullitt furthered their political careers by pretending to be affiliated with the X-Men.

There were a few instances when the public turned on them, but no more than they did The Avengers & The FF, and a hell of a lot less than Spider-Man. Trask and his son were portrayed as gibbering nutjobs who, even after gaining support, were still opposed by most of the populace. The few cases of anti-mutant sentiment came from one-off villains who hated superheroes in general, people who caught the X-Men in civilian guise (and thought they were supervillains in hiding) or torch-wielding superstitious European peasants who thought mutants were witches/demons. Even the famous "We paid out fare like everyone else" panel was just a joke about how silly superhero costumes would look irl; Daredevil and the FF did the same gag all the time.

The whole "Oppression story/Metaphor for civil rights" is pure retcon bullshit.

Attached: horriblemutantoppression.png (297x270, 213K)

Basically he didn't suffer a character reset for over a decade. In that time he made a bunch of hard decisions and led mutantkind out of one of the darkest periods if their existence while nearly everyone around him gave up or betrayed him.

Imagine the most entitled asshole you can think of destroying a restaurant for shits and giggles. Now coincidentally they pull the race card when the police arrive. That's essentially the X-Men. I'm not saying all mutants are bad, but they make it REALLY fucking hard to sympathize with. God forbid you ask them to register their powers for understandably safety concerns, because they'll screech OPPRESSION faster than Quicksilver.

I know I'll get shit for this but MHA did it better. Society actually adapted to the issue, but then again 80 percent of that world's population has powers so it almost has to. Not sure what the mutant population is like. But it should be the norm at this point given that the Avengers are a thing too.

Attached: Deku.jpg (432x1146, 90K)

>I know I'll get shit for this but MHA
MHA is absolute doghsit, even for shonen standards.
Faggots who bring up this garbage here should get insta b&
Thanks, user

MHA has a lot of other narrative problems under the hood though (like superheroics actually stagnating technological development).

>dude just register for existing

Not today statist.

>My Hero
>doing anything right
X-Men unironically did it better, even down to the character designs.

>Scarlet Witch goes bonkers
>says no more mutants
>their numbers are in the hundreds now
>mutie births are in the shitter
>Cyclops makes some hard decisions and shit
>builds an ethnostate but the (((Govenrnment))) keeps attackign it
>learns that a cosmic fire bird god is gonna come and bring back the muties
>goes all "fuck this shit" beats up the Avenegrs and ASSUMES TOTAL CONTROL
>gets PHOENIX'D, fucks up and gets put to jail
>muties start popping up again and he escapes jail, gangs up with some other muties and goes around saving muties
And that's how the X-Mena dn Cyclops became pretty much /pol/acks without anybody understanding the irony.

On one hand people do have a problem with Avengers and co, Civil War was literally all about people having problems with supers. And heroes like Spider deal with the flak on a regular basis without being a mutant.
On the other hand, people are EXTRA hateful of mutants, mostly because theres so many of them. Mutants usually cant control their powers and often hurt people in adolescence, and there are more evil mutants than evils supers of other origins so it's an easy target to paint. Think about Brexit, politicians didnt actually want to leave the EU but campaigned on it to draw votes, similar story here.

Racism is stupid and irrational

Ello Yea Forumsmbla'!

Attached: 1511991423021.jpg (491x488, 24K)

But technology didn't really stagnate, just shift priorities. Support gear has some amazing technological feats behind it. People just stop caring about space travel.
X-Men is the same handful of stories recycled ad nauseum sprinkled with MUH RACISM!

MHA is just recycled shonen trash

The Avengers are this specific famous and well regarded group, and even then the public does turn against them at times.

Other non-mutant super heroes like Hulk and Spider-man are often hated by the public.

Mutants are a large group that can appear anywhere and in spite of their different powers and human origins build specific mutant groups and even culture, which makes them a more direct target.

There's an immortal sentient super-bacteria named Sublime that has existed since the dawn of life on Earth. He's survived so long by spreading himself through whatever the dominant species is as any given time. However, Sublime can't infect mutants for some reason (or rather, he can't infect them as easily). So to try and keep mutants from becoming the dominant lifeform, he's caused humans to be predisposed to being racist against humans.

Racist against mutants, rather.

>Can someone tell me how the main schlick of the X-Men "racism against mutants because they are different and dangerous" works in-universe, but marvel folk has no grudge against the Avengers and co?
To give you an actual answer, OP: people are afraid mutants are going to take over the world. The citizens know that people like Captain America and the Fantastic Four are the result of science experiments, so they're OK with that. But Mutants are the result of random DNA mutations during puberty, nobody knows where they're gonna pop-up until then. And what's stopping Mutants from outnumbering humans? Nothing really, which is why they are hated. Also most the X-Men are kinda assholes anyway.

I feel that the avengers suffers similar hatred as police suffers from out world sometimes, hell, even the troops/the army suffers

some heroes are basically treated as outlaws like spider

the x-men is like 50/50, bad mutants fuck their reputation, the fights they drag has a lot of collateral damage as well so people just put all mutants in the same basket, but htey have some fans as well, the haters are just louder

But what of the Inhumans?

>Also most the X-Men are kinda assholes anyway.
It doesn't help that they have a revolving door policy when it comes to heroes/villains. There are very few X-villains that haven't joined the X-men at some point. Likewise, most major X-men heroes have had a super-villain period.

Not him, but I think the government has a right to want to know about people who can walk through walls, read people's minds or cause the next ice age.

Mutants have a reasonable fear of the US government, we don't exactly have the best history with vulnerable minority communities, but the US government also has a reasonable fear of mutants. No one wants to be on a list, but if you can blow up an entire city block with a thought maybe you should be on a fucking list.

Governments don't have rights.

Fine, then the people who composed those governments have a right to want to know if their next door neighbor has the power to destroy the city, better?

All humans have the X-gene, because the Celestials put that into humanity from the outset. As a result, every single human has the potential to become a mutant. It's just a question of whether or not their x-gene will activate at puberty.

In contrast, the only inhumans are the ones descended from the original Kree science expirements. Almost all of whom quickly secluded themselves into hidden cities apart from the rest of humanity. The only non-pure bred inhumans are the ones whose ancestors crossbred with the one tribe that left the hidden cities and intermingled with humanity, and even then, they would have to go through terrigenesis. There's no threat of inhumans overtaking humanity because the only way that would happen is if every human had a kid with an inhuman.

People are afraid of mutants because anyone could be a mutant. Everything could be fine and good then poof, some kid hits puberty at their school and their x-gene activation blows up the school, killing your kid. Inhumans? All the inhumans are off on the moon or in the himalayas. On the off chance there is someone that's descended from an inhuman and doesn't know it, there's no threat of them getting their powers and blowing up or some shit because they can only get their powers by going through a special ritual or being caught in the terrigen cloud (which is gone, and even when it was still around, you'd have super advanced warning to evacuate since it was a giant green cloud that moved around based on wind patterns.)

To simplify it, mutants are among us. That stokes paranoia which stokes fear which stokes hatred. Inhumans, on the other hand, are mostly just some weird alien people that live on the moon. Like, that's creepy and all, but they're not a threat to your way of life. Mutants are.

Found the retard. Look, it sucks, but I have every goddamn right to know who the fuck can shoot lasers from their eyes. Just because you're born with these powers doesn't magically give you the right to use them however you see fit. Pretty much all mutants are assholes who "feel oppressed" because people have very valid concerns over one of them going nuts.

But they aren't threatened by each other?
Inhumans don't possess the X-gene?

Until I am convicted of breaking a law you can get fucked

Well it might be hard to catch you considering your can wipe people's minds. Sure would have been nice if the government knew about that ability when they started their investigation.

If I can wipe minds why would I ever submit to being registered? The only people that would register are the ones that aren't dangerous.

>But they aren't threatened by each other?
Who, humans and inhumans or mutants and inhumans? Inhumans are isolationist, so no in both cases. Unless you bother them, they'll just stick to themselves. If you do bother them, they'll have Black Bolt nuke your country, so there's nothing to be gained by picking a fight with them. As for mutants/inhumans, the only beef there is that the terrigen mists kill mutants, and that only matters in the case where there was a giant fuck-off huge cloud of terrigen mist floating around the planet for a while there. But that's gone, so it doesn't matter anymore.

>Inhumans don't possess the X-gene?
Presumably not. At least not pure-bred inhumans. If they do, their inhuman genes keep the x-gene from ever activating so it's a moot point. Inhumans are effectively knock-off Eternals that turn into Deviants when they've gone through terrigenesis, and neither Eternals nor Deviants have the X-gene.

Then again, there's always Earth-X to consider which adds an extra wrinkle to the whole Mutants/Humans/Inhumans issue, but it's not like the average human would somehow know what'll happen in 25 years following this one very specific timeline of events which has been largely subverted at this point.

The more i learn about the Inhumans, the less i care about them

Well if you're a law abiding citizen, you have nothing to worry about.

The only threat inhumans pose to anyone is that under the almost impossible scenario where everyone becomes an inhuman, Celestials would get extremely pissed and

The way things shook out is this:
>Earth gets impregnated and becomes an egg for a baby Celestial
>Celestials experiment on early proto-Humans, creating Humans, Eternals and Deviants
>Humans are given the x-gene, so when they finally settle in as the dominant force on the planet, they'll turn into mutants and protect the Earth (and thus the baby Celestial) from threats
>Eternals are created as a nearly immortal god race to protect the planet (and thus the baby Celestial) until all of humanity have become mutants
>Deviants are created as Celestial food
So Celestials have a vested interest in mutants becoming the dominant species, which will happen naturally over time so long as humans are still around, to keep the Earth/Celestial Egg safe.

Inhumans were created by the Kree as an attempt to replicate the experiments that created the Eternals. The Kree utterly failed in doing so, and the result was the Inhumans, a cheap chinese knock-off of the Eternals that, when exposed to terrigen mist, turn into deviant-like monstrosities.

Since the Inhumans don't factor into the Celestials' whole "Eternals protect the planet until the Mutants protect the planet until the Celestial is born, blowing the planet the fuck up in the process" plan, they don't want them to be the dominant lifeform (which, again, is almost impossible to happen). Not because the Inhumans wouldn't also protect the planet, but because Celestials are assholes and don't want some cheap knockoffs running the show.

Ah yes, Scott’s whole “why are people concerned with me having two people who have tried to commit human genocide multiple times, they’re good boys and dindu nuthin” complaints.

That's the fucking point. Just like how there are no differences between black and white people, there are no differences between mutants and the Avengers.
Did you forget that time Cyclops became Mutant Che Guevara?

That. Plus
>I want my own fucking ethnostate with no subhuman flatscans
Cyke should've killed more flatscans, faggots and niggers for him to have been like Guevara. Guy had firing squads for all the degenerates. Che was a pretty based and redpilled guy, really.

They pretty much have to be.There is no other way to explain how the world is just a different place in an X-Book from any other hero book.

Each time you saw the future in a X-book it was always some war torn shithole with mutants scavenging in the desert with sentinels murdering everything.

Future in FF, Avengers, Spider-Man, or Thor and it's just normal life only with more flying cars and neon lights.

Government does not send giant purple robots to stop anything else, even villains, or a mutant villain acting up in a non X-Book. Avengers and other heroes seem totally fine with giant purple robots fucking up midwestern neighborhoods to kidnap or kill mutant 13 year olds. No heroes care if Apocalypse or Magneto fuck up New York.

I'm pretty sure what made X-Men so much more popular in the 80s and 90s was how they were so much more vaired than every other hero team. Every hero in Marvel is typically a New Yorker, or someone from the region who goes heroing while remaining in the region.

X-Men had people from actual other places than NYC. They went multicultural with them by adding Europeans, Africans, and Asians, then you had random X-Men from central America, midwestern states, southeast Asia, and they went adventuring anywhere in the world.

It wasn't lots and lots of people loving the "woe is me, government hates my people too, this speaks to me!" and a little more "Hey this guy is Russian/Irish/African/Korean/Mexican/Canadian too!"

Attached: 4111.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

As a Euro, yup, that's it. Plus the hot babes and sci-fi shit. All the "muh razizm" shit is added by white guilt burgers who bow down to their Kike masters and suck niggerdick.

They have set up a few mutant kingdoms in the past at this point.

I think the real problem is the 92 cartoon took things way beyond clairmont at points. It started out with government backed Sentinels attacking kids in homes and malls, while portraying the X-Men as more of an underground resistance against the government killing off mutants. Then that story was dropped and never thought of again after season 2. Everything else was dedicated to the Friends of Humanity stuff for most of that season.

so what you're saying is, it was better when fox made x-men movies because trying to fit them into the MCU is gonna be retarded and let down x-men fans since they're going to be relegated to side characters except for wolverine. i agree.

This is why the x-men cartoons (90's, evolution, watx) usually work much better, the other marvel heroes are relegated to brief cameos if they even appear at all

Mutants themselves can work in the same universe with Avengers and FF, but the entire X-Men narrative really cannot ever work in a universe that has other heroes in it.

Inhumans were never an issue in the past since they lived in their own city and never interacted with humans at all.

But for some reason they decided that there would be latent Inhumans living everywhere in all societies around the world that have no idea they are Inhumans until random terregen cloud happens on them and gives them powers. That shit never made sense and seemed incredibly tacked on.

Don't you have a muzzie dick to suck, Jewro?

Storm will almost certainly show up in a black panther movie and I can’t see magneto not being the main antagonist of an avengers flick.

90% of Inhumans do not really have superpowers, they are just monster fuckers mutated horribly, or they have quills or claws, something mostly useless compared to most mutants.

For the longest time Inhumans had some seriously damaged genes and terregen only made them into monstrosities. Only the royal family had the perfectly genes enough to make a perfect human looking person with superpowers. And even then some of them were pretty fucked up.

Terregen making perfect superhumans like stretch girl and fire guy are a very new thing that does not really mix well with previous info.

Some thread a while ago had a theory that Inhumans were actually the Kree fucking with the deviant gene, mistakenly assuming they had discovered the mutant gene. So all they managed to make were knockoff mutants that only made hideous things instead of superpowered soldiers so they quit and left Earth calling it a failure.

Not a Northern Cuck, Burger. I might be a Yuropoor, but at least I'm not a Yurocuck!

Attached: 1534345774187.png (420x420, 53K)

the xmen dont exist in the mcu (captain america, avengers, etc) yet. because of this, xmen comics have been put on the back burner at marvel publshing

fuck off commie, first comes registration and then comes concentration camps

t. magneto

>but the entire X-Men narrative really cannot ever work in a universe that has other heroes in it.

sure they can, itll make the human superheroes look like assholes, but they can do it. i want to see magneto kick mcu caps ass for not rescuing him from aushwitz in ww2

There seriously needs to be a standalone alternate universe where there's only X-men just so the racism angle can be really examined without the glaring hypocrisy of "hey we have Hyperion right here anyway time to lynch Sunspot the Migger"
Kinda how Ultimate Spider-Man shouldve been without everything bad about the Ultimate universe intersecting every now and then