What the fuck bongs?

What the fuck bongs?
youtube.com/watch?v=97fw8xjB5u4

Attached: 1503538674142s.jpg (222x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XutaTTNihe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's nothing wrong with Mr Blobby you zoomer twats.
He was a fine childrens mascot

For some reason, as a child, I adored Mr Blobby.
Best representation of the devil to date.

Blame Noel Edmonds for popularizing him, that guy's a fucking lunatic.

Those Blobby sweets you could get at the Woolworths pic and mix were great.

>Mr Blobby and the Chuckle Brothers the only non-molesters from that period

Bit weird innit

Ah yeah that Noel guy gave him a theme park and everything.
What was it called?
Blobby land or something?

What the fuck is this, and why does he have spiderman on his nose?

Brits are fuckin' weird. I'm glad my ancestors were shipped off to Australia for stealing bread.

tired of this "pretending mr blobby is weird for comedic effect" meme

He is weird though. He's an inflamed nightmare caricature of a clown, redeemed by his child-like innocence and high jinks.

I feel like half of Yea Forums doesn’t understand Mr. Blobby. Probably mainly Burgers. He’s supposed to be weird and nightmareish. He was a FAKE kids TV show for Noel Edmonds’ entertainment show, his purpose was to trick celebrities into taking part in the fake show and then ridicule them.

And then, for reasons no-one quite understands, he actually became popular with kids and Noel milked the fuck out of him with merch, hit singles, theme parks etc. until the wheels fell off.

Wow, I didn't actually know this, I never watched Noel's House Party, parents never put it on. I only saw Mr Blobby on other TV shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=XutaTTNihe0
>G̺͙͇̻̙͓̮Ḻ̳͜I̙B̷̬̜͓̪-̻̀ͅL̮͉̣ͅÁ͙̗L̟̩͜ÁB̵̬̺͔̺̝̻A̻̦L͈̦ͅO̡͔O ̦̀B̡̟̙̙̭͕̺LƠB͉̻̼B͖̯̙̼̥̱̕ͅY͖̹̪̤͎̼̦

>*demonic noises* MR BLOBBY!!!!!!

Attached: 1538945411277.jpg (268x314, 22K)

Brit user here, we have no fucking clue ourselves

Attached: 17fc8de2b65a62c26fd3e6ec7d3742b82275db6d2f07ab41c6995b2c5cda85b4.jpg (500x500, 54K)

i hope jack dies of cancer

noseybonk is creepier desu

I love that he went from an ironic parody of annoying kid's show characters to an actual annoying kid's show character.

If it came to Blobby vs Barney who would be the Virgin or Chad?

Attached: 1553113013580.gif (400x295, 1.75M)

Wendy's chompin', Jack Daniels drinkin' Burger here. He's actually pretty well known here comparatively due to being a frequent subject of "weird foreign kids characters" articles (and even still today among the clickbait crowd) during the early days of the internet (back when Something Awful was big). I first found out about him even before I had internet from some book of weird facts aimed at kids that mentioned how parents in the UK applauded a father who beat up a guy in a Mr. Blobby costume.

>Mr. Blobby

Attached: danger.png (894x463, 549K)

you cant just mention noseybonk and not post his glorious image for all to share and bask in his glory

Attached: tumblr_ooc1vjWKpt1wn7prho1_400.gif (320x240, 1.51M)

im very distracted by that angry spiderman on his face

He didn't make the park himself.
He sold the rights for making a Mr. Blobby theme park to Lancaster City Council with the condition he helped advertise it.
The city coincil had seen it as an income opportunity and work began at the peak of Blobby's popularity and finished just as everyone was finally sick of him.
They used tax payer money to build the whole thing from scratch, and it closed within four months at a huge loss.
Then then got pissed and like any idiots lamented their own bad decision, they sued Noel Edwunds for misrepresenting how popular Mr. Blobby was. Losing in court and having the pay him damages of almost a million pounds plus court costs.
The tax payers of Lancasters paid a total of £2.6 million for the whole thing, most of it directly into Noel's bank account.