So, the Devil Hulk was a good guy all along? That's fucked up

So, the Devil Hulk was a good guy all along? That's fucked up.

Attached: immortal-hulk-feature.jpg (1400x700, 357K)

Kind of? Devil Hulk cares for Banner and wants to rid the world of humans to make it better for him. When Banner says he wants people to leave him alone, Devil Hulk will kill millions to make it happen. So he's about as good as any genocidal maniac with good intentions.

If you think him wanting to destroy the world and kill all humans besides Banner just to protect him as being "good", then sure.

Being fair, Marvel civvies really deserve it.

Well, you see, I wouldn't go so far as to call him the good guy. He still does some REALLY bad things.

That being said, I am now interested in seeing what normal Hulk thinks about being killed by Hawkeye. We've seen Banner's thoughts, we've seen how Devil Hulk felt, but not good old dumb SMASH Hulk.

We've only seen maybe 3 pages of that guy since he came back.

>Marvel civvies
Would you quit with this meme already?
We all know that DC and Marvel civilians have been equally bad for years.

Will the Hulk show his very special arrow to Hawkeye?

Attached: RCO023_1550109744.jpg (1040x1600, 542K)

When did they reset Hulk's personality to its og state?

Almost every panel with Hulk and Hawkeye looks like it's about to end in rape.

>When did they reset Hulk's personality to its og state?
They didn't. That's Devil Hulk doing the driving.

>t. Marvel civilian
Go back to screeching about how the Avengers and all muties need to die, all whilst sucking Osborn's dick.

Here's a page from last year.

Now find something from Marvel last year that's on the same level or worse. Wait, I'll even give you a handicap and allow you to go all the way back to 2017 too.

Attached: 1514990055319.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

>Almost every panel with Hulk and Hawkeye looks like it's about to end in rape.
It's true

Attached: HulkxHawkeye.jpg (1040x1600, 404K)

The last five issues of Uncanny X-Men. We're back to people actively murdering mutants on the streets and attending (Avengers protected) anti-mutant rallies and demonstrations.

Will he turn back into creepy lizard Satan?

Attached: 1150905-hulk163.jpg (782x698, 147K)

Uncanny X-Men, Immortal Hulk in general, Gwenpool, etc.

In short; you're full of shit.

Would Bruce look like that if Devil Hulk achieved dominance?

No way the DC civilians have respect for their heroes and see them as symbol of hope and moral

Jenkins' introduction was fucking great

I wouldn't be too quick to shoe-horn Immortal Hulk as Devil Hulk yet;
I can see this Hulk going full Maestro.
Unrelated, have a kek at the expense of Cho, pic related.

Attached: Chulkles.png (829x853, 1.24M)

No they are always the bigger dicks. That and we mostly see New Yorkers.

Attached: Incredible Hulk 013-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.64M)

He admitted that he was the Devil Hulk, that Banners twisted perception caused him to see and hear him as a reptilian monster.

SOME

Devil Hulk, Merged Sentry and Pymtron genociding the Marvel Universe fucking when????

>I don't know if anyone here has the strength to stop him

Fucking Wanda is there. Also, why hasn't anyone killed that dangerous psycho bitch yet? Is she the Joker of marvel?

He for some reason had two forms, a huge, muscly one with normal eyes and a long tongue, and a skinny, frilly one with red eyes.

1/2

Attached: Incredible Hulk 019-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.23M)

2/2

Attached: Incredible Hulk 028-017.jpg (1988x3056, 2.33M)

Why does he talk like Golum from lord of the rings?

its subconciousness and Jenkins loves that shit - Void had multiple forms too from a trenchcoat gangster until a world-ending monster

Attached: RCO015_1553088797.jpg (1041x1600, 574K)

Attached: RCO016_1553088797.jpg (1041x1600, 692K)

I want World breaker Hulk back. He was the closest thing Marvel has a ultimate op anime hero parody.

I mean he fucked a eldtric abomination witch in her own eldtric location and made her a concubine.

Attached: The-Invisible-Man-A-League-of-Extraordinary-Gentlemen.jpg (500x767, 175K)

I don't think he's a good guy. He's not totally evil, because he keeps fighting monsters who are TRULY evil...but he's not good. He wants to destroy humanity for the good of earth.

>I mean he fucked a eldtric abomination witch in her own eldtric location and made her a concubine.

Huh? Post it.

This makes me wish they remastered Hulk Ultimate Destruction.

So was he also connected to when Banner went off the deep end after Doom separated them a while back?

Imagine if they still did those Hawkeye Initiative stuff.

So, we only see Cho like that because of Bruce's hidden racism?

Because Bendis is over so she's allowed to be a character again instead of a walking plot-device

>a good guy
I wouldn't really call a hulk that's willing to kill, exacts Stardust-tier punishments on his victims, and has the explicit stated goal of wanting to "destroy the human world" a "good guy." I mean shit, just look at what he did in No Surrender.

>X-Men
With all the negative press Muties get, and the fact that they are unregulated, have made multiple attempts to create their own nations, and let anyone join the X-men no matter how many people they've killed, it's 100% understandable.
> Immortal Hulk
What are you reading? I don't recall anything like that. Post some proof.
>Gwenpool
You mean the book about how everyone around her was one dimensional post devices and lived in houses that were empty boxes?

Yeah, that doesn't count and you know it.

>shoehorn
Immortal Hulk explicitly states that he's Devil Hulk.

>No way the DC civilians have respect for their heroes and see them as symbol of hope and moral

Attached: 1551864092173.jpg (1987x3056, 1.01M)

>I wouldn't be too quick to shoe-horn Immortal Hulk as Devil Hulk yet
You illiterate fuck

Which chapter is this from?

Thank god those goalposts were moveable, eh?

The goal post was DC is just as bad as Marvel as seen by when it all started

Avengers: No Road Home #1. But there are more moments like that in the run as well.

and they say marvel humans are dicks

Last thing I read about the Hulk was that Banner was brain damaged, can someone fill me in on what I missed since then?

Oh boy, that was issue 2, A LOT has happened since then.

based and gammapilled

Attached: RCO018_1552487999.jpg (1040x1600, 554K)

It's not so much that he's "good" as his instinct to protect Banner outweighs his plans to destroy the world. We've already seen if the two can dovetail, he will fuck shit up without any remorse.

I wouldn't be too quick to shoe-horn Immortal Hulk as Devil Hulk yet;

But he literally said he was.

>I can see this Hulk going full Maestro.
That's what's so brilliant about the previous issue. Ewing pulled the trigger on Jenkin's Devil Hulk setup AND not-so-subtly implied he's the Maestro. It's great.

Attached: Immortal Hulk 015-016.jpg (3975x3056, 3.58M)

Not all the time they don’t you retard. There have been many occasions where the people have rejected DC heroes, including Superman.

well Lucifer was too so it fits