You should come make it at my house sometime

>You should come make it at my house sometime
Thank god. Starco is dead and buried

Attached: Untitled.png (1692x1035, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ho_Od3o9OLg
mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw
mega.nz/#F!mfZCESyT!LG4hOsxr3R9CgqoRTMThzA
mega.nz/#!jB42hSCZ!Omxep1PY9H3TGuU9xUUD7GqyvW8bL7R0c5YR8cAHcV8
mega.nz/#!SVhEmQIZ!_Io4k94moqJRnt9ZOAAQF7-1mOs_0xl-LAVUpwuqjbI
mega.nz/#!YpgjWArB!MlqwP6812bT4itHw9DDdfoRo80pnBRSRg0f9AAmisxk
mega.nz/#!k0w3VS5I!5njN8Btq6DHXkI5LswwkmZpdhOVDKPqsgCH2sQM_D_w
mega.nz/#!h1QxBKTQ!8AJRii9OiWnJYZhIqazMzHI11KGrdQK-XiSHXUuijGM
mega.nz/#!h8BVxaKR!fohrRgvt_21qr6QTN3wXqXfUWnw2IA-Rx145nUQXzvk
youtube.com/watch?v=EchBcKZrecc
youtube.com/watch?v=w7duR-BbpYs
indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofscience/logs-burn/
youtu.be/w7duR-BbpYs
twitter.com/DaronNefcy/status/1109894467685736448
youtu.be/oq3cUGDc70o
youtube.com/watch?v=oSawRawdqCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i don't get what they are trying to do, is starco still endgame or not ?

Nah, we poly now.

Attached: 1551461746120.jpg (1280x1280, 199K)

Just two months more and this shit is over.

Innocence lost, and also cramps.

Attached: 1553416323547.png (1366x768, 997K)

Dropped the show, but have Marco and Tom oil/mud wrestled over Star yet?

Those tortas ahogadas are not soggy enough

Attached: el-tio-pepe-torta-ahogada.jpg (610x458, 57K)

No Tom came out of the closest and admitted he is a cuck. Leaving Star and Tom the main relationship despite Star spending most of her time with Tom.

And no this is not joking either.

Attached: 1476775333482.png (237x237, 65K)

>oh Marco while we are busy making Tom submissive, for now take this literally who which only purpose is to be shipbait
What an insult to compare this with the Jarco drama which even better it was short

>Starco is dead and buried
The Bloodmoon thinks otherwise

Marco and Kelly are so perfect together

i thought i was the only one that shipped them.

although honestly anything is better than starco

I don't care about any shipping, I just want Kelly to be happy and far away from fucking Tad the Toxic Turd.

Attached: atee0jxokfb01.png (845x667, 492K)

Episode name?

The Ponyshow Head

Still nothing of substance about her except: Sword fighting, Tad, Dragoncycles, Wrestling. She's basically occupying the same tier as Jackie, except instead of the crush for years, it's that he knows a little more about her likes and dislikes. About as much depth as TomStar.
I'm not sweating yet. The SS Starco has weathered worse storms than this.

Attached: FROM_THE_DEPTHS.jpg (800x796, 89K)

I'm still baffled by why anybody would ship them. Kelly is a literally who with no personality to speak of.

Christ, this is all I ever see you people talk about.
Is there even anything more to this show than shipping?

user, where is the MEGA for this season?

Nah, this weeks episodes were actually surprisingly light on shipping. This is just a surefire to show something a bit contentious and stir up discussion.

did we just get a down to fuck?

>We got stuck with kelco instead higgs as a feisty tsundere

I know marco isn't a squire anymore...but my heart aches for higgs..

Because shipping is what gets the audience's attention. Even in episodes that don't actually have shipping content.

At least I got my Kellyco fix

Attached: mfw its a ponyhead episode.png (483x569, 231K)

Why is the fandom obsessed with that episode? Has it even been mentioned in the show since?

I dont know, aside from bonding the souls of or main characters together for all eternity I cant see why people care so much about it

That could be just a demon tradition.

>"you should come makes it at my house sometime."
Damn Marco getting those mamacitas youtu.be/ho_Od3o9OLg

It was mentioned in the recent episode with Tom's family.

A future episode title...

I've been quite underwhelmed with this season. It feels like theyve completely run out of Ideas. There's no shipping, no epic storyline, no hint even of a final villain. Globgor, maybe, but nothing is building towards him being a final threat, not really. The only crumbs of hints as to what the finale might be are the book of spells and Glossaryck teasing that maybe going to the Magic Dimension for any reason was a mistake. Honestly at this point there's no momentum for anything. Neither starco, nor an epic showdown with anybody. Its just spinning its wheels. I'm very disappointed in Nefcy.

Reminder that Adam overestimates his spanish skills a lot and still sounds like a nice dork you want to be friends with.

>YOUR FACE WHEN NEFCY FLIPS THE BIRD ON SHIPPERS AND STAR AND MARCO AGREES TO BE BESTIES IN THE END
or
>YOUR FACE WHEN NEFCY PULLS A LEGEND OF KORRA ENDING

I can't imagine the shitstorm

Attached: gpyfSdc.png (640x464, 273K)

they killed off hekapoo/marco for this?

does Kelly's pussy smell like maple syrup or pine cones?

Smells like Tad, its for sure where he's hiding out now just blending in.

>you should come inside m- I mean come inside the house

Explain.

Attached: Kelly's.png (675x750, 165K)

I really have the feeling Marco is going to pull a dense MC protag. Kelly is going to drop so many hints that it's all going to go over Marcos head.

Doesn't some autistic fag named Sean frequent these threads?

It's endgame

I like how even the crew knows everybody hates Pony Head

Attached: kellco ideal_ship 10-of-10 no_ice_bergs_in_sight.png (631x458, 93K)

>you must be over the age of 18 to be on Yea Forums
>post about pussy will be deleted by busy mods
makes fucking sense

Tomco would have maximum effect.

I don't care about shipping because it almost ruined the show

Let's talk about how Star doesn't really trust Eclipsa and keeps the remaining piece of the book a secret and lied to her.

So Kelly is going to confess her crush or try to be more close to Marco and then get rejected, so Kelly gets angry and proceed to give a speech to the bitchboy on how pathetic his relationship with Star is, and how hes a parasite like Tad.

I like how this has become a shitty Game of Thrones where Eclipsa has the power, Moon has the people, and Star, by possessing the book fragment, technically has the authority.

BLOOD MOON MENTIONS
>Blood Moon Ball
obviously
>Red Belt
depicted in Marco's dream
>Bon Bon the Birthday Clown
The most significant, probably. Marco sees the Blood Moon while kissing Jackie, breaks away and it disappears, and says they need to check on Star.
>S3
featured at the end of the opening
>Deep Dive
Some might argue this, but I think the presence of red magic when Marco grabs the wand and Marco's marks being in the same shape the Blood Moon is depicted in could mean his ability with the wand is linked to him and Star somehow being connected
>Booth Buddies
The Blood Moon is shown shining on the photobooth and part of the waltz plays as the BGM

It hasn't been specifically talked up as important, but a few times every season or so it reappears. For once I honestly don't think the fandom is off base focusing on that so much at all, compared to something like Monster Arm

Also the actual dance has been mentioned a few times, ex. Naysaya, but I was just limiting this to focus on the actual moon itself. There also might be other mentions I forgot about.

Yes, Starco is doomed. Not cause of some walking bush though. Marco hasnt slept with any of the girls. He gets more excited over makeup than any cute teen girl. Face it, he's full blown gay.

cringe

shippers are the bane of any fandom prove me wrong

Hmmm exploitable.

Attached: oh_no_fixed.webm (1920x1080, 1.86M)

this show is crap, anybody liking it has problems

Attached: miracles.png (1676x1462, 767K)

episode link when?

She did say she had to rewrite the finale she planned beforehand due to the show getting 4 seasons. So, crossing my fingers here.

Attached: mrnb.png (406x464, 391K)

Do you think Kelly is the type to have debilitating menstrual cramps? Kelly seems like the type to get bloated and moody.

Attached: 1551242239102.png (410x540, 298K)

no, but Star and Tom are both bi and Marco still likes to trap. Literally, we're a few steps away from Chromosomefarm's comics being canon.

I think so? I mean, Kelly is the most mature of all of the girls in the show (Tad shit aside). I wouldn't put it past her to inviting dudes over for romance and fuck. Marco is at the very least open to not being a clingy bitch to Kelly.

Attached: 80c5cce30d50e478cdba5be00d8cce7443af1a6ev2_hq.jpg (576x556, 48K)

user, pretty sure it can happen to any girl. It's just a roll of the dice. my sister gets them to that extent, though she's less moody and more "I literally can't do anything without pain killers of sort"

Was this intended to be a caricature of how the staff views the typical user on Yea Forums?

Yada Yada Berries
>For some reason it's really turning me off hard how the temple is decorated all over with pictures of Eclipsa. Star and Moon didn't do that shit that much. But maybe it was all her monster transition team doing that, right? Nope. Canon nope. The monster temple was decorated with portraits of herself long before, so it seems implied this was her idea. Who gives dolls of yourself to your daughter to play with? So yeah between that and a sign advertising QUEEN'S BREAKFAST the first 5 seconds already made me sick of Eclipsa's egotism.
>Now this does at least quickly get an explanation of being a PR stunt but it doesn't help my overall perception of her. Sitting around getting food served to her, demanding it get sent back, handing off Miss Heinous last week so someone else can clean her shit... like, bitch, do shit for yourself. I know the show is about royalty, but Star Vs. has actually avoided that pretty well with Star, either having her on Earth where her title doesn't matter or showing her doing shit with her mother or friends instead of bossing around inferiors. In fact, this is the exact same reason I hate Star's bitchboy stuff so no hypocrisy here.
>Also speaking of Miss Heinous's shit, seems pretty unlikely Manfred would willingly change a monster's disgusting diaper himself but then not bear the thought of monsters eating at the disgusting table Eclipsa allows her to crawl all over and that he doesn't even eat at. One seems a lot worse than the other even though both situations are stupid.
>Also Eclipsa gets a moment to stand up for monsters like some exchange from Not Always Right, and while it'd be okay on its own all of the above just makes it seem hypocritical. Maybe she should choose to sit on the floor and eat out of a dog bowl instead.
>Episode gets decent once the berry plot begins. Glossaryck is pretty good here. I forgot how fun the character can be after they did nothing with him in most of S3.

continued in next post

Mega?

The blood moon has specifically appeared in 3 additional episodes after "Blood Moon Ball", along with appearing int he S3/4 intro and being mentioned in a few other other eps across all 4 seasons. And next week's episode is literally titled "Curse of the Blood Moon". So yes, there's plenty of reasons for fans to think it's actually relevant.

So you figure Kelly's going to call Marco pathetic for not jumping into her arms just because she wants him to? And who would actually be the pathetic one there?

>Star's fine. With so many eps of her just standing around or sucking Eclipsa's dick it's always good to see her take an active role. And while she was kind of doing the latter it's easy to ignore that until the end
>By comparison Marco didn't do much, did he? At least he's not her squire here
>I almost forgot about the Rasticore cameo but it was fine even if the art for him possibly-deliberately looked kinda bad. Rasticore's great
>This ep continues with the S3/4 trend of introducing one-offs and just showing them for most of the ep, but they were okay. S4 seems to have gotten better at making them more memorable and appealing instead of eps like Star Meets Jane Goodall. What the fuck was that
>I found the Marco pinkeye joke weird in that it felt more like a Star routine, like Marco warns her not to drink it and she does anyway. I'm all for chars being flexible but it's weird that he just willingly drank Babs' phlegm
>I was afraid the chameleon wanting to poison Eclipsa would be the solution and so no one had anything against her after all, but they committed
>"You can tell Eclipsa that she can Yada Yada MY--" = Apothecary Sherry is the most relatable character here
>I'm really not a fan of Eclipsa forgiving everybody and not caring what they think. She doesn't feel like a real person but just some caricature of morality and the only hope is for that to be a ruse (ex. she purchased the berries to set this up). I'd find the forgiveness more believable if she also seemed more personally affected by how she was perceived

This was okay. The way Eclipsa comes off to me seems at odds with how they want her to be perceived, and while I'd like her to be less trustworthy the way they keep having chars say YOU CAN'T TRUST HER implies pretty heavily it's not happening. There was also a lack of suspicious moments with her compared to the premiere.

I'm impressed this ep resisted the temptation to show Miss Heinous smearing oatmeal all over herself or some shit

>Kelly asking Marco to come over to her house to cook

So they're gonna fuck

Women can be retards

>There will never be another episode that feels like Bannagic Wand again.

I still watch it because i already lost too much time on it and i hate myself.

Kelly isn't over the wrestling thing.

This is going to make them break up eventually.

we need some more ball crushin

Attached: balls-4.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Down by the River
>I found the opening too weird to really get the point it was going for across. At first I thought these were Mewmans in New Monstertown being forced to adjust, since a previous ep claimed both groups were living together. But they're just Mewmans who've lived in a comically huge house built for monsters all their lives. Ha...? Just felt too weird for the sake of weird and the exact same thing could've been accomplished with Mewman-sized monsters taking back a house
>Moon was so fucking weird. I almost believed the theories about her being possessed by Toffee for a bit because her behavior was just bizarre even by Star Vs. standards. I guess the caterpillar stuff was meant to show "Moon's really bored/purposeless" but she just seemed deranged
>Also how angry she got, god. It was pretty entertaining in retrospect but maybe they went a bit too far since as I was actually watching I didn't get the intention at all
>So "Strawberry Death Pie" is an actual THING and not just a joke? And Moon made them and launched them by catapult when she and River were dating? What?
>Also Moon's never-before-seen talents this week: can build catapults and speak alligator, if she's actually saying more than "wah." At least with the former we know where Star got it from
>It's weird that they're now trying to present Moon as super capable of surviving in the wild when that didn't seem to be the case before. River, okay, but Moon?
>In some ways the Mewman family didn't seem to be presented as being AS clueless as the end of the episode presents them as. It just seemed like typical neighbor hijinks/two groups clashing
>I find it really hard to believe that all those Mewmans with 80 kids living in filth just depended on Moon for everything. That specific family, fine, but I can't believe all of them were suffering that much but staying alive without some survival skills

This was pretty weak but not bad and seems to be taking the plot somewhere I wasn't expecting

>you are all adult men, don't you have important adult things to do instead of complain about a cartoon for preteen girls? like get a life nerds

She talked alligator in season 3

Dipper, please.
Return todo drawing Bobby and Lincoln doing gay bro sex

Season 1 & 2
mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw

Season 3
mega.nz/#F!mfZCESyT!LG4hOsxr3R9CgqoRTMThzA

S04E01 - Butterfly Follies
mega.nz/#!jB42hSCZ!Omxep1PY9H3TGuU9xUUD7GqyvW8bL7R0c5YR8cAHcV8

S04E02 - Escape From the Pie Folk
mega.nz/#!SVhEmQIZ!_Io4k94moqJRnt9ZOAAQF7-1mOs_0xl-LAVUpwuqjbI

S04E03 - Moon Remembers _ Swim Suit
mega.nz/#!YpgjWArB!MlqwP6812bT4itHw9DDdfoRo80pnBRSRg0f9AAmisxk

S04E04 - Ransomgram _ Lake House Fever
mega.nz/#!k0w3VS5I!5njN8Btq6DHXkI5LswwkmZpdhOVDKPqsgCH2sQM_D_w

S04E05 - Yada Yada Berries _ Down by the River
mega.nz/#!h1QxBKTQ!8AJRii9OiWnJYZhIqazMzHI11KGrdQK-XiSHXUuijGM

S04E06 - The Ponyhead Show! _ Surviving the Spiderbites
mega.nz/#!h8BVxaKR!fohrRgvt_21qr6QTN3wXqXfUWnw2IA-Rx145nUQXzvk

Attached: 1552088502837.png (616x598, 332K)

It would be really great if Marco and Kelly just end up together with no big drama or anything. That would be nice.

I kind of thought that scene seemed more like exchanging a password or something than showing she can actually speak the language like she says here, but yeah, she did.

It just seems like this season keeps showing new skills for Moon.

Too nice to happen.

Attached: 1552232720669.jpg (1000x1000, 134K)

Too late for that. Marco's already knee deep in buglust.

Good

Bannagic wand was traaaaash

shut up seddm!

I'd rather Marco just end up going back to earth and leaving the ship wars behind with whatever shred of dignity he has left intact.

now I can't help but realize this show was doomed from the beginning.

>The Banagic Incident
youtube.com/watch?v=EchBcKZrecc

technically (you) user

We can only hope.

Fuck off, shipper.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o5kd9wC7py1te43d5_540.jpg (540x304, 55K)

Fuck you Necfy if you ever dare ruin the only pure thing about this shitshow

Attached: WJhr1Gy.png (1057x611, 423K)

It's just a fun episode about Star being a clueless visitor on Earth. The series as it was pitched in the pilot.

Fucking hell, Star was so cute!

Attached: EarthMagic.gif (1920x1080, 762K)

so uh where did she get that piece of the book, am I forgetting something? she hasn't even seen it since S2.

Attached: 1699f725a7c78686a8aeff30d75db7f2.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

I lived with a group of girls in a sorta weird housing situation for about 11 months. One girl had the worst cramps that actually prevented her from doing anything. She needed painkillers and a hot pouch when it was that time. Worse yet, since there were a shit ton of girls in the same living space, her body put her through it for 3 weeks straight. I felt bad for her. Bought her chocolate a few times. Didn't help that she also found out her bf was cheating on her around that time.

>ywn mark out over terrible WWE booking decisions with Kelly

Attached: southpaw_fandango_02--de6a8b1b616d4c4b60cebb36b2823a9f.jpg (1920x1080, 775K)

Yes, the episode is one of the bests.

Star had that piece of the book since last season, in Rest in Pudding, and used it to restore Globgor. It was never explained where it came from other than her saying "they" brought it back from the temple. I'm guessing "they" is the MHC and that it's the only part of it they were able to salvage, but there's been no real answer.

At least when it burned in Book Be Gone there were a few random pieces shown falling away.

Forgetting something.
Episode "Rest In Pudding"

>Globgor
Meant Glossaryck

>yfw Star was merely pretending to be stupid The whole time she was on earth.

There's literally no chance of that happening. Not in this series. Plus what the fuck was the point of having Marco fall in love with Star instead of just having him get with Kelly last season if that was how the show was going to end up?

I remember people here and other sites despising that episode, but it still is one of my favorite Season 1 episodes.
It perfectly describes Star at that time and is one of those simple adventure episodes I loved about the show.

>yfw Kelly was only pretending to be useless the whole time she was onscreen

I doubt very many people remember where it came from

Star.
Comprehends magic mirrors which are essentially modern phones which can play videos and even let you play snake.
Comprehends a dance floor and a photo booth in a dance floor dimension.
Comprehends video games in a video game dimension.
Doesn't comprehend light switches, bikes, postmen, sport, etc...

Ugh.

Star's intelligence and Mewni's technological level are so goddamn inconsistent.

She needed time to detox.

Kelly is a total mark. Loves Cena.

Star and Marco can both be very inconsistent

Attached: disgusting.png (1366x768, 1.33M)

>Doesn't comprehend light switches, bikes, postmen, sport, etc...

See in the show canon according to Nefcy she was playing Marco for a fool. Her personality on earth was more or less a lie.

The book was burned to a crisp in Book be Gone. It would've been impossible for a piece like the one Star has to survive.
And yet, here it is.
Writing is hard, you know.

The Sucking Eclipsa's Dick Show (oh wait that's every episode)
>Pony Head's actually fine here, and I didn't even like her much in S3 because she kept appearing for no reason. This was a good use of her and seemed to have self-awareness of how most of the audience sees her
>Don't get why recently the show seems to be obsessed with Korean and Foolduke's monkey. It's bizarre
>Eclipsa's shitty guitar appears once again and at this point I'm expecting the series finale to be Eclipsa beating the final threat with the power of rock while Star stands around in the background and stares in awe
>And yes this was another "Star stands in the background in dick-sucking pose" ep
>Wish we had seen more of Pony Head's sisters. I actually really like them
>Also wish we'd seen more of the other chars doing stuff for the show but I get the joke is that Pony Head took over the whole thing, much like Eclipsa did for Star Vs. It's meta, you see. Don't see why Star wouldn't have any interest in doing anything onstage other than plot
>Kelly was great with the wrestling stuff. Kelly's actually really cute and sometimes funny when they're using her for anything but shipping, though I don't get why she exists
>Yeah fuck Eclipsa's song. Feels like fanservice for the Eclipsa fans and it's not even great besides since the show's had better songs before. It's like some weak mid-2000s pop thing
>Lyrics are also frustrating since they are all LIES. Seriously. She experiences no real displacement at all. The only person she seems to have cared about then who isn't herself or still with her is Globgor, and even he's still kind of there. She wasn't given the crown "suddenly," she keeps it because she enjoys everyone sucking her dick. She doesn't act "brokenhearted" at all but cheerful, smug, self-satisfied, and holier-than-thou. Are those lyrics what what the writers were actually going for with her? Yeah, sure, probably, but I don't feel fucking any of that is reflected in the show

Attached: wish it was like this IRL.png (813x727, 572K)

Daww, Nefcy's cute. She thinks we're going to believe this obvious retcon was her plan all along.

It's just a funny gag user, he got pink eye, soooo grosss hahahahahahah

Book was recovered by the Mewmans clearing out the Monster Temple following the BfM. Star took it off their hands and has been storing it in her secrets closet.

It's statistically impossible fore there to be 0 likes for this long. Some asshole is going to fuck it up just for the lulz. That's how humans work.

Star just like to think she's not that retarded

>IT'S THE PONYHEAD SHOW
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
just because you admit it doesn't make it better nefcy

So is listening comprehension.
15 Minutes, 27 Seconds into S3 E08 E09

Mewmans are bigoted assholes who probably voted for trump (except the black little girl)

Why would Marco drink that
Is he stupid

>I REALLY wish the "rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I pretend to be" line had some significance in that it was implying some of Eclipsa's current behavior is an act, but I am not expecting that
>You don't give an episode a happy uplifting ending with a little girl free of society's prejudice being inspired by Eclipsa's song if they plan to do anything questionable with Eclipsa in the future or portray her as not a good person. Prove me wrong, show. Please.
>Also this . Wasn't gonna point this out but yeah someone would like that video just to be contrarian
>I think maybe I'd like this better if Eclipsa was portrayed as genuinely wanting to please the Mewmans and/or personally hurt when she failed. OR if, being implied to be an outcast and against the grain etc. she's just socially awkward or somewhat misanthropic and so comes off negatively due to her actual personality despite not being a "bad" person overall. Otherwise, I do think she's a Mary Sue. She seems to have the personality type to be liked by everyone and fit in everywhere and it's just everyone else's fault for being unreasonable

Yeah I'm not sure what to think about this one. I enjoyed the non-Eclipsa stuff. The Eclipsa stuff was like Disney Channel Original Movie-level of saccharine-- and inb4 "well it's a Disney show." Yeah, it is, and I probably wouldn't be reacting so negatively to it if this was Star or even Moon. It's a weird direction to take for the dark magic user who fucked a monster who eats people and abandoned her kingdom. It really is.

Overall it probably still comes out to a more entertaining 10 minutes than the last segment even though I dislike the overall concept of what they're going for more.

For now, his role in S4 is to be the stupid comic relief

Attached: just-take-it-off.png (440x655, 284K)

Surviving the Spiderbites, or "whenever Eclipsa's not onscreen, all the other characters should be asking 'Where's Eclipsa?'”"
>I'm shocked they both managed to make "babysitting Meteora" just one brief scene and not an episode, and that Marco wasn't portrayed as Star's bitchboy here despite everything about this scene in the preview making it seem it would be what with Star yelling at him. Star's just desperate because "Queen" Eclipsa isn't doing her fucking job, and thus revealing the stupidity of Star making this bitch she doesn't even really know queen in the first place. What a way to fuck Moon over, honestly
>Also Star kind of throttles Archibald the monster servant for a second so she's still doing the bitchboy shit on someone else anyway. I don't really enjoy watching these royals treat their servants like shit. I think Moon's the character who does it the least, in that I actually can't remember her ever doing that at all
>I wish Penelope had done more. Yeah, her and Slime are cute, but I wish we'd seen more OF that
>Star comes off as incredibly mature and eager to do a good job here, and it really highlights how disappointing it is to me that instead of a full season of her trying to keep that up as queen, we instead get a full season of her sucking Eclipsa's dick. It's a real shame.
>Monster dance was pretty cute. And that's saying something since Eclipsa and the gang have really made me hate monsters lately
>They sort of had a good idea here with Star so eager to be the monster rights crusader that she assumes anyone not going along with her must hate monsters. But the way that's immediately followed up on is disappointing. I think "Star goes too far in assuming everyone's a bigot" and "Star has to cover for Eclipsa not doing her fucking job" could have been separate segments and maybe both could've been stronger. The first one could have even had Eclipsa in Star's place and thus shown a reason why Mewmans might dislike her

>Tom talking about kissing Marco
>Tom liking Marco's swimsuit

Well I'm for one enjoying Tom suddenly being gay as fuck this season.

How the fuck am I supposed to eat this thing, with a fork and knife?

However you want actually.

Yes

>Don't like how it seems to be portrayed as Star's fault for not knowing the grimdark meaning of Eclipsa's art collection (where'd all that shit come from, anyway?), and not Eclipsa's for collecting it and not telling her about it. Star can only do what she can, and she really has no obligation to even be doing any of this at all
>Why was an image of Globgor supposedly destroying the Spiderbite village in St. Olga's? Wouldn't the timeline mean that'd have to be there after Meteora arrived? It doesn't show Globgor but part of it's there
>And yeah, Globgor fucking ate Shastacan, meaning Eclipsa's entire family sucks because after seeing Meteora in action I'm on Shastacan's side. Eclipsa claims he has a just reason for this. This is gonna be actual shit unless the reason is that she made him do that or something
>Also Eclipsa lied by saying Globgor hasn't eaten a Mewman since before she met him. I hope that comes into play in any way
>It's hard to take what are meant to be flaws, ex. Eclipsa skipping the Spiderbites' meaning for her own interests, as flaws, because she still has a reason that the audience is meant to sympathize with: "she just wants her hubby back :(" If Eclipsa's honestly meant to be selfish I'd like to see a bit more of that in a way that can't be so easily pardoned
>How do they even know about her and Rhombulus? Did Star talk shit about her to other royals after Swim Suit? I wish
>It's also so obvious she's lying about Globgor never being freed, but does it matter if she'll still be portrayed as justified by the series' conclusion?
>I have no sympathy for Eclipsa when the Spiderbites say Globgor's basically dead. Both because as a viewer I know that asshole's getting freed, and because the fact that they're fucking talking to a queen from centuries ago means obviously he's not dead because there's still a means of getting out
>It's weird that they go right back to sucking her dick after that too. Her husband still killed their family

>The ending is genuinely really intriguing. Eclipsa saying she just wants to do magic like Star seems like an obvious lie, and that foreshadowing is setting up for something big when the spellbook is inevitably restored and Globgor's freed
>I also like Star finally taking Eclipsa's dick out of her mouth and not telling her the truth, about 50 years too late. I don't think they transitioned well into her beginning to not trust her but fuck, at least they're doing something
>That last scene showing the book was pretty great too. Who knew that the spellbook fragment from 20+ episodes ago actually had more of a point than just bringing Glossaryck back. This is probably one of those signs of S3/S4 seeming to be originally envisioned as a single season

I did actually like this one; it probably was the best out of all of the new segments. It helps that it had a lot of Star, not much of Eclipsa, and ended on a decent note. I'm not expecting where the Eclipsa plot goes to be good but so far this one wasn't bad.

I do think S4 is better than S3 so far, not that that's saying a whole lot. The episodes are generally more entertaining and they're not doing important shit offscreen anymore either. I don't like the heavy focus on Eclipsa, though, but while I probably wouldn't want to watch any of these again individually it at least doesn't feel like wasted time.

Well I said there were some pieces that seemed to escape the fire when it originally burned.

Can't believe I'm defending the show, but I remember at the time it aired I actually went back to the burning scene just to confirm there were some other pieces. Probably there wasn't one drawn in that exact shape, but some did survive.

>Tio Pepe
Tijuana...?

Marco sure seems pretty...effeminate this season.

Yup. She kept the remains.
Of a book that was burned to a crisp. Only ashes remained. Were YOU not paying attention during Book be Gone?
Star's book bits are not even slightly charred. They have perfect, sharp edges. Bleh.

Attached: Book be gone 1.png (1112x626, 725K)

As much as I like Kellco, I don't want any more teasing in the final season. Starco is a forgone conclusion, and I hope at the very least the romance drama is resolved in the Blood Moon episode and the last half of the season won't have any more painful Tom cucking.

I was thinking more of the ones that floated up during the part where it was actually burning but before the explosion and those pieces scattering away. Like around 2:22-2:25 in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=w7duR-BbpYs

They also probably would realistically be pretty blackened, but since they were shown floating away before the book vanished completely then it's not impossible some semi-intact piece ended up somewhere from that since we didn't see where or how all of them ended up. I agree it should have burnt edges or something though.

This should've been Glossy's actual death desu, it's one of the best scenes in the show

You know I've never seen it that and that's honestly hilarious and cool

>Well I'm for one enjoying Tom suddenly being gay as fuck this season.
Same. Also, it just seems right for his character.

Thankee-sai

So... obviously not gonna matter because you're just going to point to the one image. But I thought I'd submit 2 possible exhibits for the court of public opinion.
[1] Ash layers are something that and will cause a burning object to not fully ignite all of its potential fuel source. It's why you gotta poke logs and "stir" fires to keep them blazing. [ indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofscience/logs-burn/ ]
[2] portions of the are metal and crystal, given the cover. Both of these items dont burn like paper would in a typical bonfire, so even if you accept your ashes as the only valid thing that carries over, there would still be some physical aspects of the original present.
[3] the book of spells has already been caught in at least one major fire, and Glossaryck survived that one too.

Kelly had a boyfriend, right?

>So... obviously not gonna matter because you're just going to point to the one image. But I thought I'd submit 2 possible exhibits for the court of public opinion.
I don't have to point out to one image. I can just use the whole scene.
youtu.be/w7duR-BbpYs

With the revelation at the start of season 4 that the "Beach Day" photo first seen in Starcrushed was a gift from Father Time that depicts the future, rather than (as it seemed at the time) just a photo one of the many fun things Star and Marco must've done between episodes prior to Star's crush making things "weird" between them...how do Star's actions in that episode make any sense at all? How can she be so terrified that she and Marco will never go back to being happy together when she has proof right in her hands that they will? How can she think at the end of the episode that she's separating from Marco "probably forever" when again, the photo proves they'll be reunited? The whole thing retroactively undermines the powerful emotional stakes of that episode. And likewise it makes Star and Marco's arbitrary separation in early season 3 and Star's bizarre anger at Marco for coming back into her life make even less sense than it seemed to at the time, because again Star knew he'd be coming back since they hadn't taken the photo yet. This comes off as a sloppy ill-conceived retcon that the writers came up with solely to set up an episode later in season 4, without thinking through what the change means to the previous seasons.

Attached: 1699f725a7c78686a8aeff30d75db7f2.jpg (474x266, 22K)

>pure
LOL

Ichigo > 002

Breaking news: season 3 was more than happy to take a huge steaming dump on pretty much everything that happened in season previously. It was kinda hard to miss that? It's not really a surprise that e get more of that in season 4. Everything is fun as long as we get more minorities and everyone's gay.

I really don’t understand it either. Star uses it to justify to herself and Marco that they will eventually find her mother, which they do in the same episode that she brings this up. If they wanted an excuse to write a beach day episode they didn’t need to say the picture was from the future, or even reference it at all. Right now this is just bad writing.

>Unless the reason is that she made him do that
Now that would be genuinely interesting
>Also Eclipsa lied by saying Globgor hasn't eaten a Mewman since before she met him. I hope that comes into play in any way
I doubt it, or Star would have called her out on it. Also the Truth Box should have picked up on that when Eclipsa said it at her trial. Unless it turns out Shastacan wasn’t a Mewman?

This is pretty cool
twitter.com/DaronNefcy/status/1109894467685736448

>>Star comes off as incredibly mature and eager to do a good job here, and it really highlights how disappointing it is to me that instead of a full season of her trying to keep that up as queen, we instead get a full season of her sucking Eclipsa's dick. It's a real shame.

The thing is, when S4 was announced they made it sound like this is exactly what it would be. Disney specifically referred to Star learning to rule a kingdom. Don't know why they didn't go that route.

Since mods are asleep, make sure to sub to the twitch channel and set reminders for streams.
twitch.tv/jebusmatoi/events

Attached: 1553211062196.jpg (736x418, 68K)

>Star being spitroasted by those two
Unf

Why is she literally a sanrio character?

Attached: Sanrio_Characters_Keroppi_Image007.png (310x310, 54K)

Ex-boyfriend.
She broke up with him in Season 3

Also, who cares? The only ship that matters is pic related.

Attached: ccd020fd166473e62d75c6e0dea53083.jpg (500x640, 65K)

Admmitting to yourself that it's fake and then coming to love it again is part of every fans enjoyment of wrestling.
Marco did her a favour by speeding the process up for her.

Attached: asuka-wwe-raw-wwe-championship-women-in-wwe-professional-wrestler-wwe.jpg (728x1121, 231K)

How do you even burn through that in 20 minutes?

Marco is just standing there not doing anything in all these episodes. Oh how the mighty has fallen.

i would laugh so hard

Blame the writers. They actually think this shitty Eclipsa the Queen arc is more interesting than fun adventures with Star and Marco.... I miss the Season 1 days.

Can anyone recall the last significant thing Narco did in the show?

>tfw this is unironically canon now.

Attached: I_WAS_ONLY_PRETENDING_TO_BE_RETARDED_t.STAR_THE_NEWFAG.png (1117x653, 1.02M)

The last thing I remember his him literally punching Toffee through his chest, which did jack shit but it was something.

He got pinkeye

Honestly I prefer S2+S3.
The villain dynamic was more interesting.
S1 watched more like something like MLP.

Keep in mind, season 1 was altered from Nefcy’s original design by Disney. What we’re seeing now is closer to what Nefcy wanted to make.

>"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Attached: She deceives us all.png (1280x720, 1.68M)

I have to admit that I have found this season surprisingly good and do not get the hatred for it on here. Maybe you guys just wanted certain kinds of episodes? The writing in this season has been better than season 3 by quite a bit.

Honestly I'll have to wait and see where the whole Eclipsa thing is going, but I'm definitely intrigued.

Only thing that was kinda weird was Star suddenly being bi, but I doubt it's gonna even come up again.

Season 1 gives Star a similar characterization that the comics had (which is all Nefcy's doing).

Then again, Pony Head is a thing, so I guess Nefcy always had shit taste.

Reminder Marco has no self-esteem and should have continued living on Earth but visiting Star after school.
At least he would have a reason to live that way out of being Star's shadow.

Attached: bde8ba56cda9443bc2283a3e008e7f2a.jpg (736x1912, 203K)

It IS better than S3 and even though I've been criticizing the Eclipsa stuff it's largely been entertaining enough.

I think it's more just that S3 as a whole was kind of the killing blow for a lot of the fanbase and so even those still watching may be doing so more out of obligation than actually enjoying how things are now, particularly the show's new status quo and the roles certain characters are playing. Like maybe the recent episodes are decent episodes taken in themselves, but they're not what anons would consider good "Star Vs." episodes-- and since the show now is all about a continuous plot and lore, there's just a sense of dissatisfaction if you can't engage with those things the way it seems the show and crew want you to.

I loved this show for the fun magic adventures and Star and Marco's dynamic, not for the boring monster racism plot or poor evil queen eclipsa not getting her murderous husband back boo hoo hoo plot.
And yeah, I'm more or less just riding this out until the end. Though if the show were to continue another season or two I wouldn't.

I think thats the point, they are actively trying to make the end less obvious.

That was Cortugno’s doing, she posted about it on Twitter.

Yeah same. I knew the monster racism stuff was always going to happen, but it could have happened differently than it is right now.

Too good to ever happen.

We tomstarco now boys, and those guys ain't waiting when the princess is away.

The writing has shifted a lot to political intrigue, so it’s kind of a fresh slate compared to Season 3 which had a lot of frustrating instances of characters acting out of character or acting stupid so things could happen. But we’re already starting to see inconsistencies in this new approach, or things like the beach day photo being made important for no real reason. I’m just riding the show out now, but it’s far less enjoyable than season 1 and parts of season 2.

Well, it's not like it's a huge deal, just came across as really clumsy.

Globgor was a talented artist if he was able to come up with such a neat coreography after killing the bastard who ruined his family.

Hope we meet him soon. As someone whose been raised in a family of soldiers I know what war makes a man do, unlike you pussies.

Globgor did his job as a general and quite efficiently if they are still scared of him. Fuck your cucks and submissive male characters, the show needs a real alpha now that Toffee is gone.

Attached: 2092f2c98abb95b41b2353bcad37a84a.jpg (734x404, 57K)

It’s a bit of a big deal when a show you liked is co-opted by someone who cares more about their own agenda than good storytelling.

Since Eclipsa ran off with Globgor, didn’t he ruin Shastacan’s family first?

Oh, calm your tits.
Star liking girls is not a big deal; it's the hamfisted way they portrayed it that's annoying.

Eclipsa ran away from a loveless marriage, that was not a family but pure interest for the sake of power.

I have a son and I know I would kill the bastard who dared to take him away from me for his own benefit and pride.
Globgor is indeed a murderer and had to pay the prize of his crime, but his actions were understandable and reliable.

Ask your father what would he do if your mom was imprisoned/killed for no reason and his kids kidnaped then thrown God knows where (maybe he believed Meteora was dead as Festivia took her place)

As Eclipsa said, things are more complicated than that.
Also the Dance of Death is kino.

Attached: f34a5cf0f6b7cc83ea0a2d0b948ff567.jpg (735x405, 51K)

Also Eclipsa marriage with Shatascan was made uo by Solaria Eclipsa mother.
a very hypocrite action from Solaria, she herself never married anyone, she said herself that a husband was useless.

Toffee should come back and kill every character and then rape me

I’m not getting worked up by it, I’m just disappointed that this happened again like with Adventure Time.

>Disney specifically referred to Star learning to rule a kingdom. Don't know why they didn't go that route.

that was the disney marketing department talking, they dont give a shit about write good synopsis.

The timeline of events doesn't seem to make sense.

This is how I thought things went:
1. Eclipsa runs away with Globgor
2. Meteora is born.
3. They're a happy family in the monster temple.
4. The Magic High Commission shows up, they crystalize Eclipsa and Globgor and steal Meteora.
5. Meteora is given to Shastacan.
6. Shastacan gives Meteora to Saint Olga.

But now we know Globgor ate Shastacan. When did that happen, exactly? After Shastacan got rid of Meteora? Why would Meteora even be in Shastacan's "care" at that point? When Eclipsa and Globgor are still free?

Attached: raw.png (540x314, 140K)

Globgor was probably out of town for a few months. the council probably chose such an occurrence to act so they wouldn't have to face both eclipsa and globgar at the same time.
so 3.5, Globgar goes away on some business, 7, Globgar comes back, eats Shastacan, and gets frozen shortly after

This kind of writing inconsistency will test how closely the writers were paying attention to their own story. At this point it wouldn’t surprise me if Shastacan is sitting in Globgor’s mouth right now, alive but crystallized, as a funny loop hole to absolve him of having eaten anyone.

More likely the writers haven’t thought about this very well.

This.

Wonder if Eclipsa's dream of having a nuclear loving family came from her fatherless childhood.
Must be hard knowing who your dad is yet being unable to bond with him due to your mother's selfishness.

Attached: ef15abc124b21fe198e8827cd6c93d16.jpg (736x1710, 179K)

Thanks for posting this in every thread user! Doing god's work and all that. Muy practical

Eclipsa confirmed Globgor ate Shastacan, unless the archives are trolls and consider that putting something in your mouth equals eating that makes no sense.

He even had time to come up with a dance for it. Was he writing the partiture with the guy on his tongue?

Attached: 54f9db879810d12695e8773ab4191e7a.jpg (735x421, 54K)

>I dislike Eclipsa! She's a Mary Sue that's taking over the show!

Attached: 1414880089009.png (479x720, 726K)

I love Eclipsa as fap material and a waifu, but damn she represents a lot of what went wrong with Star Vs.

Star's character is what went wrong with the show.

She is supposed to work as the mature one (a huge mistake as that was Marco's role and now he has nothing) yet her actions are the ones of a hypocrite who learns nothing while trying to fix the mistakes of otherd.

Eclipsa had to take Star's role instead, and it's just not the same because she is not the focus.
The show would work better with Star still being childish but learning from Moon (responsability), Eclipsa (empathy), Glossaryck (wisdom) and Marco (love) and deciding what kind of leader she wants to be.

Attached: 3a0c3e38afb0936e6a2c166c7dae2ffb.jpg (736x1104, 133K)

Why was Eclipsa portrayed as being in the wrong, when she did the body swap with Romulus? Star, Eclipsa, and Romulus, all know the High Commission is corrupt, and the truth cube, the pie folk's history pie, and tampered royal records, all support that. Eclipsa gets wrongfully crystallized while the MHC starts a fake lineage, and she is in the wrong for trying to undue their shit? I'm not sure how Eclipsa trying to resume her rightful reign with her husband, is a cause of untrust.

Good God, I just realized that Season 1 literally has the least involvement from Daron Nefcy story wise, only being involved with "Star Comes to Earth", "Party with a Pony", "Matchmaker", "Cheer Up, Star", "Blood Moon Ball", "Storm the Castle"

Starting in Season 2 she has a "story by" credit for every episode.

Daron Nefcy ruined her own show.

Alright anons, it is the year 2047 and you are tasked with the reboot of Star Vs. The Forces of Evil. What do you do?

Attached: 1553140272542.jpg (1200x1358, 344K)

why is there a beer mug on that oven tray?

>Why was Eclipsa portrayed as being in the wrong, when she did the body swap with Romulus?

Because only Star is allowed to use magic selfishly (hurting and kiling randoms because why not), if another character tries to take the fastest route to solve something the show punishes them by having Star call them "bad".

Attached: 6196ade081c122bffef49be3d09d0c25.jpg (736x413, 41K)

I wanna fuck the monster dance troup

Starco truly was the worst ship.

Is there a .webm of this dance yet?

At least they died together.

Attached: starco is dead.png (846x603, 323K)

I start with a 15 mins segment where Star describes double anal sex and how gays are unnatural so the show is cancelled right away to hide the fact most of the budget was wasted on blonde hookers

Based and redpilled

I don't really see how saying any of that is fedora. It's not because she's a woman and this is some MRA thing, if that's what you're implying, since I actually like Star and Moon and feel they're getting shafted in favor of her. Also I actually try to make it incredibly clear why I dislike her when I post that shit instead of throwing out buzzwords like *tips fedora*

But whatever man.

Take advantage of the presumably laxer ratings to include Star and Marco having their first time.
Nothing too wild just a bit of sex-ed.

Attached: Between Allies of Convenience.jpg (765x991, 338K)

i love how Star was the one having prejudice against the spiderbites queen and king, never caring to think about those monster arts real meaning.

spiderbites not only kicked Star ass at this point, they showed they were way more progressive than any mewman letting her princess date a monster.

Taking over someone's mind is fucked up man really fucked up. It would be impossible to trust someone who could make you literally kill yourself anytine they wanted.

The Spiders dont view their daughter taking monster slimey dick as progressive they just see it as "eh" like an actual racial egalitarian, but a libtard like Star is a racist in denial thats why she assigns value to monster loving.

I'm going to assume they'll have Star spend some time in Heckapoo's dimension so at least she too will be "older" and thus avoid the awkwardness of a man who mentally is like 40 being in a relationship with a teenager. Which would work out great for her. Marco got a lot of experience, but when coming back to the real world he has his gangly teenage body. If Star trains her magic for 20+ years she should still be able to fully utilize it when coming back.

>The one on the left

Attached: I wanna.png (600x606, 89K)

Eclipsa realizes Star is an idiot right.

Considering who the characters are based on, yes.
This is just to add more 'drama' like the dumb relationship stuff in S1 of Korra.

>I'm going to assume they'll have Star spend some time in Heckapoo's dimension
wouldn't get your hopes up, I don't think the writers can even conceptualize how creepy it is

No, the problem is she doesn't. Eclipsa highly respects Star.

I liked it better in Season 3, when Star was the dumb girl asking for advice.

Attached: 7a5cc0918d9d897759e2f5eb0895a33e.jpg (736x414, 58K)

and now Eclipsa's the dumb one

Attached: just-undo-your-spells-you-idiot.png (1366x768, 1.11M)

Eclipsa is a liberal white woman defined. Everytime white girls get black bfs they try to introduce the backwards culture of those humans on their fellow whites. Eclipsa is only monster lives matter because of monster dick just like white women tolerate blacks due to BBC but treat indians and asians like complete shit.

>The last episode was about how kind white aristocrats like Moon need to rule everything or it falls apart
>all the mewmans will probably move to Moon's new town to serve her again

Dare I say it, based and redpilled?

based and redpilled

Remember when Eclipsa was teased to be this ominous presence that will bring chaos and despair to the world? A dark reflection of what Star could become?
Remember when Glossaryck spent an entire season yelling Globgor like a retard because he was so menacing?
I'm so tired of le subversion. At this point looks more like lack of commitment and plain lazyness.

Attached: ep8-ff-005214_52f05d8b.jpg (1600x670, 120K)

50/50. Moon represent the upper class white liberals and mewmans are the inbreed hicks that voted for Trump

Man, fuck Starco. Ever since S2 ended, Marco has had more chemistry with virtually any character other than Star.

>kellco
>ideal ship
>10/10
>no icebergs in sight

I think user's trying to say that kellco won't be a thing for long. If it was ever a 'thing' in the first place.

Attached: 1552848405197.png (1596x900, 790K)

Marco needs to get balls deep in Kelly ASAP. Star can watch and play with herself.

Attached: 1524036148688.png (500x400, 23K)

>Man, fuck Starco. Ever since S2 ended, Marco has had more chemistry with virtually any character other than Star.
And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: d160418cfd42b0fbd2fafc7027aa16aad765a666.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

>Ever since S2 ended,

You're completely wrong.

Attached: huuuuugs.jpg (1600x900, 258K)

I wish.

Attached: tomstarco.png (1280x5858, 1.27M)

Moon's little camp will eventually grow into a whole new Mewman Kingdom, series endgame is the Mewman Kingdom and the Monster Kingdom forming close relations. Also after a season of everyone worrying about it, when Globgor is released he will be a total dork dad who gushes over Meteora and dindu do nothing. We'll get a gratuitous backstory episode about how the poor Globgor was forced to eat the tyrannical racist literally-Trump Rasticore, which was extremely traumatic for him because he's deeply ashamed of his Mewman eating history. Glogbor and River become fast friends. Ludo subplot is basically filler.

This is the future.

Attached: 6-Ways-to-Access-Your-Natural-Psychic-Ability.jpg (1323x900, 117K)

Your Princess has flaws..
>Not using the superior version.

Attached: Star is angry.webm (1920x1080, 1.14M)

green-haired little brown fucking machine in spatz > bossy piefolk bug-lady

Attached: a74d792040f8baec11073da6c74f7c4b9b2344eb.png (1518x788, 951K)

Calling it right now. Kellco is endgame. Marco and Star will remain platonic besties.

Attached: 1524030339398.jpg (800x600, 186K)

Marco should get with an earthling like himself.

Attached: brittney wong and marco in bed.png (934x476, 234K)

poor example
Star and Marco interaction in that episode was gross, the fact he just spent decades in that dimension seemingly flew right over her head

Attached: 5858314810.png (1073x603, 445K)

He has hoes in different dimensional area codes. Why restrict himself to humans?

Attached: 1524031675937.jpg (895x1462, 145K)

Kelly is cute. Cute!

Attached: 7e491b86e32f9e5ad736de36a237106b6419795d.png (1280x1024, 1.05M)

>vs the forces of evil
What forces of evil?

I'd wish they get rid of the spider bites on the queen at least.
>Need more art of the queen & daughter.

Attached: Star vs The Spiderbite Royals.jpg (852x480, 81K)

Institutional racism and patriarchy

>even monsters are disgusted by Globgor
I like this development.

I know it won't happen but the best ending for Marco would be returning to Earth and trying to rebuild his life. Maybe a timeskip showing he's doing fine and see his time in Mewni as his Paris phase

Wait I skipped the ponyhead episode what happened?

Monsters are not some unified sect they are a bunch of different species labelled as "goyim" by the Mewmen and the MHC for some reason.

Eclipsa is a womanchild. Back in season 3 she didn't have any real responsibilities other than being the cool aunt. Now that she's forced to actually be in charge, Star can see first-hand how much of an immature fuck-up she is. She wanted to be queen so she could push for monster rights, but now we see she doesn't really have any idea how to accomplish that beyond importing a bunch of monsters and forcing the Mewmans to be nice to them. She has no other policies, no fucks to give about what the Mewmans think about being thrown out of their homes, and constantly acts like she'd rather be out playing around with her husband.

There's no way in hell this season's ending with anything other than Eclipsa fucking off somewhere because she realizes how incompetent she is.

Does she even know Mewmen are being thrown out the houses? She seems oblivious to everything happening in her kingdom to the point a blonde retard has to advise her.

there's a really cringy Eclipsa song where she sounds like a completely different person and it made me want to die

Ponyhead infects everything she touches with cringe

Starco has been this show's/fanbase's main selling point since the show premiered.

kelly wants marco to drown her sandwich

She's the one who threw them out, so...

Globgor's followers could've easily created that dance in his honor after he was captured, though.

So Eclipsa is incompetent it appears.

Some anons still believe she's playing 4D chess

So wait, what happens if you took over body and kys, who survives?

There are good reasons for him to stick to his own kind.

Attached: confusing tree girl.png (675x750, 165K)

Was the show better before Eclipsa?

that is a blender without the lid

My question there was would be why Globgor was back at the monster temple when he was frozen. Though I suppose the scenario could be that Globgor captures Shastacan and brings him back to the temple and interrogates him about where his wife and daughter are. Either Shastacan refuses to answer or just pisses off Globgor over what he did to Meteora, and either way Globgor nom nom noms him. Then the MHC show up again and crystalize him.

More Brittney

Attached: brittney wong needs cock.png (946x666, 106K)

There have been far more incompetent queens, but Eclipsa has found herself in a quite extreme situation.

She is known as the evil queen who married the monster version of Genghis Kan, she must content 2 completely opposite factions, she doesn't have the MHC's support and she must build up her own popularity from -100.

This is a fucked up combo no matter how you look at it. Yet, all the sacrifizes she is making will be rewarded in the end somehow.
Making her Queen of Monsters while leaving Mewmans to Moon is the perfect closure.

Attached: 36d4982a468390b86609029faeca2a82.jpg (500x281, 20K)

Attached: thevweak.jpg (2894x4093, 804K)

Wait, are you implying that her living with other girls somehow lengthened her cramps?

>poor example
Why? He could've stayed there. But he came back for Star.

Attached: 3262680.png (1280x875, 341K)

Kill off Eclipsa shes boring.

>shipper

How exactly is that a derogatory term? Everyone here is the same.

Attached: 1521660921425.png (581x341, 105K)

She treated it as if it were a big reunion even though to her it was only 10 seconds.

Meh.
They're just giving Marco something so he can lose it again because Star.
They'll not discuss his feelings for Star nor the kiss, but heaven forbid if he tries to move on from her and be his own person, because unlike Star, it'll mean that his feelings and heartbreak over her were "cheap".
Wanna bet Kelly will be back in Tad's arms after Kelly's World?

Why would that be the best ending? It would be like "oh none of this stuff he went through in the show actually mattered, he's just going back to a boring life of being some irrelevant rando.

there was no possibility of him staying there
Ransomgram was just pretty bad from start to finish

Because he started as a meek safe boy, got out of his shell, got drunk with adventures and childish fantasies, lock himself in another world for finally realizing he just want to go back home. It's the typical fantasy world narrative

Dude if Tomco becomes canon I will literally be so happy I will cry

Attached: d391ed2e-f256-4ff5-a5fc-1206872a8acd.jpg (960x1280, 167K)

It's an awful message: stalk your ex until she falls in love with you again.
I'd rather have her date the wolf.

Attached: 87c98b5a5f03dc21d85ea2b8e7ec796a.jpg (720x720, 55K)

Before Eclipsa became an actual regular character with lines and stuff, yeah. I'd still say the episodes where she exists but hasn't yet done anything, like post-Into the Wand, pre-S3 are good though and really raised expectations for the show, so it's not her concept that's the problem.

Turns out the hype was more than the character deserved.

>there was no possibility of him staying there
Yes there was. I mean in the terms of the show no, if he stayed behing, who would fill the other protagonist role? Tom? psh

But realistically he could stayed behind just like the last time. But he didn't because of Star.

Attached: cupilart436463346.png (1084x849, 671K)

Wasn't the wolf married to a duck or something?

god this shit is so boring, where the fuck is the conflict? Season 2 was so much better.

I mean it worked for Tom. All Tad has to do is dance with Kelly and they can get back together in no time.

Why cant she be a total cunt to Star? The tension between them in episodes would be great. Also do any men write Tom he is acting like a total starbucks cock right now.

>Turns out the hype was more than the character deserved.
That can be said about everything in this show

he didn't because there was no reason to and we got no hints whatsoever that was even a possibility in his mind, there was no temptation unlike in Running With Scissors. and now Marco's like 50 and I don't think the show wants us to care about that.

well Tom tried and did his best even if he was acting cocky and doing shitty things, while tad is just an uglier Oskar with no redeeming qualities.

Everyone, Tad included, can just disappear a few episodes than come back "I am a better person now!" and be the most developed thing.
Marco is just the exception, and unlike Tom (I got sick of him already) what changes in the plot if he got together with Kelly? Nothing but "at least Marco isn't single and hopelessly crushing on Star".

>and now Marco's like 50 and I don't think the show wants us to care about that.

Too be completely honest I think most of the show is kinda like that lmao
Except when we ARE supposed to care. Then it was foreshadowing! Haha!

Attached: sensei.png (1280x720, 628K)

>kelco's getting uppity because their garbage barge pulled into port for refueling

The writers can change him easily.
The thing is with side/secondary characters is they can get change handed to them on a silver platter.
Tad can just change offscreen and impress Kelly so they can get back together again, and Marco learn a lesson he'll unfortunately never be able to use about relationships,

Relationships are cancer in shows they just use up screen time that could be used for plot and violence. Case in point Marco dates Jackie cue episode of him and Jackie bonding then the break up, it would repeat with Kelly and even Star too.

he got crystallized right after eating Shastacan. When they unfreeze him, Shasty will still be alive in the stomach and they'll have a weird reunion.

Writers got confused. Plotholes ensue.

Attached: imdone.gif (500x281, 1.44M)

Why is hand magic stronger than wand magic

Because Star is GOD

Attached: 9.jpg (1280x1368, 348K)

The wand is training wheels.
Using it reflects a limited understanding of how to use magic.

Reminder that Tom is a cuck

There is no tension there is no conflict its so boring like Steven Universe.

because the show forgot how hard it hyped the wand. we see things like it freeze the entire universe, we get lines like
>If it falls into the hands of evil forces, the universe could be destroyed.
Toffee very much living up to that by punking the entire MHC casually and using it to taint the entire Realm of Magic, Star one-shotting an immortal monster... and then we're suppose to buy Star doesn't use it against Meteora and its loss is no big deal because fuck my asshole. wow this show sucks.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

To be fair the very first episode of season 2 said it just skimmed a user's magic

Daron retconned the very dynamic of the wand it seems.

No kidding, now I want that to happen.

Attached: 6273bc8d6110f9c1ff03c02859d42713.jpg (640x792, 58K)

>and then we're suppose to buy Star doesn't use it against Meteora
I thought she like merged with her wand or something

>not sucking/licking whatever she has down there
gay.

Attached: 64a98ebbeae9efe8d02c10b936776c0ce5bc1d88.png (669x581, 77K)

It’s scary how much Globgor reminds me of GOLB.

>Both are giant red monsters with four eyes
>Both show up in previous episodes, hinting him to be the greatest evil
>Both supercede the previous green villain, who were also thought to be the ultimate antagonist
>Both are freed in the finale of their respective shows
>Both are involved in a woman’s relationship

I dunno how the finale is gonna go when Globgor is released, but if there’s lesbians then we lost another show.

Attached: 677D5D74-711F-4AD4-A3B9-7ACBB55834B2.png (671x806, 292K)

I know this is a very stupid question, but does Kelly have a vagina?

Attached: 1544144957993.png (1152x864, 2.09M)

there's absolutely no way Globgor will be the big bad since he's the centerpiece of the "monster racism" plotline, giant red herring

Attached: subversive.gif (700x318, 3.65M)

Star is a nudist

It's going to be someone related to the Blood Moon Curse

Attached: 94f6a928064088225054d5b06ceca385.jpg (600x975, 89K)

>It's an awful message: stalk your ex until she falls in love with you again.

Yet the show already had Star get back with Tom. Getting back with your stalker ex because he's "changed" was a terrible message and yet here we are.

Because Star is stronger. Also:
>Imagine the universe as this big old cauldron, and magic is the bubbly stew inside, and your wand is the spoon.
>Now the wand can only skim the surface of the hobo gravy, watery and brown. But if you want to get to the chunks, you've got to dip down.

Attached: good kisser.png (1280x7680, 1.98M)

>How do they even know about her and Rhombulus?
Maybe Rhombulus himself told other people about it? What are the MHC doing anyways, just sitting around?

People really underrate the wand.
Star is noticeably weaker now without it, she didn't use it against Meteora not because she's stronger without it but because it looked better for the fight sequence.

The MHC's incompetence needs to be seen in more episodes.

What kind of weather happens, when Tom's mom has a particularly powerful orgasm?

my sides

Is she marrying James Rolfe?

It's really hard to like Starco when one of them was an important part of the show, Star bitch aside, Marco not being equal like before is just killing slowly the ship for me.
Hell, why the fuck they removed his safe kid side just to make him do stupid shit, so fucking funny Nefcy, smart joke about PonyHead, and people gladly are doing it.

is that really your biggest concern with this picture? (yes it's James Rolfe)

so the synopsis says
>Star and Marco set off on a dangerous mission to break the Blood Moon’s curse

So this could go either way, but definitely sounds like this is leading toward Starco route officially ending

She says she was just pretending to not understand things on Earth, then the very next line goes into how she doesn't understand things on Earth.

>So this could go either way, but definitely sounds like this is leading toward Starco route officially ending
Really? It's totally going to be like that quest in Witcher 3. They'll "break the curse" and it doesn't actually change their feelings at all. Either that or it'll turn out there isn't actually any curse to break at all.

Nefcy is literally holding a celebration of the final season called "Blood Moon Ball" the week after this episode, which would just be bizarre if the Blood Moon is actually a negative thing.

Don't forget to prepare for the shitstorm next sunday.

what a ride we've been through these last few years, Yea Forumsmpanions. Can't believe Starco is finally happening. Brace yourselves

I think Kelly has a crush but isn't the type to hate someone for not reciprocating. I mean, she put up with Tad's bullshit for years and was still willing to give him a chance up until his parasitic ways became too much for her.

Attached: tumblr_ozf7gsqlQr1rqlnw0o1_12801.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

Nefcy wants to go full contrarian and make the fans hate the show even more with a celebration to kill the only thing that most people care about the show

Wait Starco is happening for real? What a waste of animation get back to the plot about Globgor dammit.

Goddam, Spiderbite became super hot

Attached: 1552973830810.jpg (480x499, 21K)

According to CF, she's so tight that you can't fit it inside her. Marco just eats her out instead.

No worries, user is just super butt mad and is no longer capable of just sitting back and having fun. Honestly ""shippers"" is supposedly a derogatory term now for taking the show too seriously, but these lorefag basedbois getting their panties in a wedgie over writing for a children's show is just as pathetic and cancerous.

But hey, here's something that I haven't seen brought up recently in these threads, particularly since time, and paradox, and consistency is something that Anons are fucking sperging out about all of a sudden. Perhaps those inconsistencies have some greater purpose. Or are tied to some greater loop for where Star is in much the same position that Skywynne once was.

Attached: Skywynne_Paradox_Loops.jpg (408x401, 45K)

>Pony Head's actually fine here

This user's reviews can't be

>star has no armpits here

Aloe Slime and Penelope Spiderbite are the cutest thing.

Attached: tumblr_ozqqopyMun1wizzq9o1_1280.jpg (1280x1482, 128K)

Attached: Ponyhead must die.jpg (1202x3057, 730K)

Eclipsa's missing in that line, it's Ponihead's fault her beautiful song wasn't more welcomed.

Attached: a9dad9a47b528f03e861f7ec56e87123.jpg (735x413, 56K)

>Mewni literally has a company that legally murders people
Ah the greyness of the middle age so beautiful.

>wasted
>not well spend

Cringe and bluepilled

So, why did Shastacan even have Meteora under his watch for a bit? Eclipsa and Globgor didn't make sure to hide her?

>Globgor killed people, he is evil!
>We are 100% ok with an assassin guild

I just can't deal with how hypocritical this show is.

Attached: 69218c089d1c179124029a24eb82ba0f.jpg (735x498, 72K)

He ate people.

Even Toffee didn't eat people, that we know of.

And the one kill he was imprisoned for ironically was justified.

I don't know what they're trying to imply with this, but I won't let it ruin S1 Star for me.

Attached: The Banagic Incident_trim3.webm (960x540, 1.11M)

He only broke his vegetarism for revenge.
What a guy.

I want Clancy Brown to voice him.
youtu.be/oq3cUGDc70o

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

I honestly feel like Jackie would be more likely to be a nudist.

It's not happening

I bet Kelly has a nice bush down there. Nothing too crazy, but a nice one that you can run your fingers through.

I'd like to see more of ludo's family after the episode with the brother

Attached: dFhGhep.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

>nothing too crazy
You're lying to yourself user. It's a fucking jungle down there and you know it.

Id like to see more of his mother.
A lot more.
All of her.

it's in the eclipsas "new moster city" or whatever it is called, and seems to be run by monsters.

Attached: Sketch (55).png (1106x593, 546K)

The problem is, she's a plant so there's no vagina down there.

One of the assassins is mewman. Guilds are not race based.

Attached: fd900d0e008ed2840ccddef01bb0c4f7.jpg (735x421, 48K)

honestly, has anybody in the series really had a problem with murder before?

>show is about how racism is bad
>racism is proven right in every episode, all the competent people are elite whites

based

Do you think Solaria knew about Eclipsa's monster love? Did she just assume it was a phase?

In this series horrific scenarios are brushed off as jokes. I'm kind of amazed people forget the general setting of "who cares?" The season started with Star turning an innocent dude into a frog and just leaving him like that.

>Mewmans are in charge for thousands of years.
>Dark period of Middle Ages.

>Monsters are in charge for a couple of weeks.
>About to reach Victorian era.

Monsters are Mewni's true white people.

Attached: 1552425292862.jpg (2048x1139, 1.3M)

Illuminati predictive programming to prepare us for the "scarlet colored beast" from Revelation who is ridden by the whore of Babylon (Eclipsa, etc.)

What do you think the going rate for a hit on Eclipsa was?
How about Ponyhead?

>implying liberals don't believe that if POC were in charge we would be living in a utopia

I know you're here Sean

I know it was you who posted that fully nude Peni Parker to Star's Magical Shitposting Hour

I can see it happening. After all this crap she did, she probably relaised that StarCo will not work with all this cuckening of other characters. I think the show will end with TomStar and KellyCo(Or Marco returns to earth and end with Jarco)

>innocent dude into a frog
>Impersonating the crown for financial gain and power
>defamation to the crown
No one cares about your dumb ass trap Moon. Piegger had it coming.
>just leaving him like that
She was actually planning on fixing him. She even states that. But the dumbass ninja'd himself away.

Toffee will appear soon, right? When book is restored, she's going to ressurect him, right? Or at least the mending bugs will reproduce him out of his eye ball?

Attached: 4557591.jpg (520x678, 69K)

Jackie deserves better.

Attached: 9e9400bf6c5f3b048f6e9b36b813f4f9.jpg (736x414, 51K)

Wait, was his eye stuck to the book?

People were literally doing it for free.

Toffe bacame magic soup
Magic soup is in the book
Book gets restored with magic soup IN IT
Magic soup gets restored and becomes Toffee
at least that is what Im thinkink. also, thats a hell of a ex-machina

That episode where the monsters take over the mewman house seems a bit like the land re-appropriation without compensation possibility in South Africa, t b h.

Ludo has his eye or it is still nearby the Castle

Mewmans are stuck in the middle ages along with any social progress because they were all protected by the Queen OP powers, they never had to challenge themselves or engage in true diplomacy because they could always take what they want. Unironically losing the might have benefited the Mewmans in the long run if they learn to adapt make concessions in order to survive.

>people still think Jackie could come back

Also characters like Tom and Kelly don't actually matter. They only exist so that the main characters have people to interact with.

See >Star and Eclipsa

Attached: black teens.jpg (795x600, 68K)

Does this show have some sort of underlying message about parent abandonment issues? Neither Star nor Marco live with their or each others parents anymore, nor do any of their parents show any concern about them being left with strangers.

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S03E13.Monster.Bash.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_11.07_[201 (1920x1080, 622K)

>Star is noticeably weaker now without it,
Honestly, she actually seems stronger since she isn't dependant on a wand that can be knocked away from her

>SVTFOE is a world of predestination, where no choice matters as it has been determined prior, and is doomed to repetition within an unyielding loop.
Well that's just swell

The river of causality cannot be altered. A fish can merely leap above, but it cannot divert the stream.

Attached: Void_Manga.jpg (507x502, 263K)

That's what you would like to think, but then S4 arrives and the show becomes Eclipsa vs the Forces of History

I forgotten how cute Moon and River can be

Attached: moon butt.png (945x588, 540K)

>be a weeb
>end up in animation
>get your own show
>self insert yourself and husband into world fileld with waifubait
>pull off your sexual fantsies in a Disney show
>build up shipping tension multiple times
>edge your fanbase even more through continuation into fourth season
>cuck your characters, yourself, your husband and the entire fanbase
>end series with yaori crack ship
>ruin everybodies shipping boners
>eternally cum from the sheer force of a thousand cucked souls

Attached: cosmic cucking cum.jpg (600x650, 153K)

>yaori
?

Sadly there was no joke about being salty

i miss her

Attached: hide the pain and keep smiling.png (376x700, 456K)

I'm glad she's having fun. That's all that matters, really.

Why the fuck do the alternate couples get to have these cute moments? Is it too much to ask for stupid fluff inserted into the middle of adventures, maturing, and finding ones place in the world?

She's in a better place.

That is, anywhere that's not in this show.

Attached: basedjackie.jpg (241x222, 13K)

Gotta have the dead corpse still propped up in order to add some "resemblance" of relationship drama. Tomstar was a mistake and the show would've been better if it never happened.

Me too, user.

Attached: 84fcf70e062e2c7b28ba3fb06f913d8e.jpg (736x414, 72K)

Well yeah something homosexual.
Maybe lesbian, amybe gay.

Yes. Daron Nefcy wins.

Slime×Penelope is canon, we all won.

Attached: d9637bb001d471042baffbb72258ec9e.jpg (545x527, 41K)

yeah she was raped and killed, thanks Raico!

Globgor might have been a horrible monster, but the love he had for his family does help him get sympathetic points.

>Adventure Time ending all over again

Attached: 1473212337061.jpg (534x820, 141K)

Also, the fact that he lived in violent times help us understand his murderous ways and propaganda. There is no place for weaklings in war.

He was Solaria's perfect counterpart: A bloodthirsty warlord who would do anything for his people, yet had a weak sot when it came to Eclipsa.

Globgor did try to change for the woman he loved; he seeked for peace and became a vegetarian. But they stole what was precious for him and the beast awakened.

Globgor is a way too good/complex of a character for this show (same as Solaria).

Attached: 2dd4c7cc403f41ed38f915c7f89612ce.jpg (736x826, 89K)

It is interesting that Eclipsa fell in love with what is essentially a demon version of her mother.

Women try to seek for a man who reminds them of their fathers, as they are the main reference of the opposite gender.

Eclipsa grew with Solaria being her only parental figure, and that kinda directed her future choices.
If you read her chapter you'll notice she only feels attraction towards good old-fashioned strong alpha-like males, while giving low scores to softies and affeminate ones.

Attached: 99253a2fc4715375fecade28842792ef.jpg (736x414, 48K)

No wonder Shastacan disgusted her. I'm glad that fucker got eaten, he deserved it.

Attached: hekapoo_13_by_ta_na_dcgk3uo.png (1000x1382, 1.06M)

>Wait... don't you want to be fake AND be hated?
I love Ponyhead. She's the best.

So, how can I download the episode next week without being spoiled by Yea Forums's threads?

just control + f "mega"

What if the thread's image is a screencap of Marco and Star kissing?

Why the fuck is the Magical High Comission so determined to fuck Eclipsa's life up? Shastacan was the one who messed up the lineage.

what is the magic high commission even doing right now. the only member we've seen recently has been Rhombulus. Is Queen moon still a member?

I haven't read the book, but isn't Eclipsa the one who didn't want to do anything with him? She was the one who ran away. The lineage was ruined because she didn't want to put up with him.

In that case, just enjoy it

Attached: Cute and Perfect.jpg (640x409, 38K)

Most likely losing all credibility since the Meteora incident literally happened because of them.

is this bait?

Fuck that shit

Attached: image.png (1100x750, 39K)

CUTE AND PERFECT, you'll never convince me otherwise

Attached: 1.png (1280x1706, 1.07M)

>>YOUR FACE WHEN NEFCY FLIPS THE BIRD ON SHIPPERS AND STAR AND MARCO AGREES TO BE BESTIES IN THE END
Just that? I expect a "sorry not sorry" explanation from Nefcy, a good shitstorm, but nevertheless is something that may happen
>>YOUR FACE WHEN NEFCY PULLS A LEGEND OF KORRA ENDING
Just blame Cotugno

>IT’S ME TOM
>IT’S ME TOM
>IT WAS MEEE ALL ALLLOOONG TOM
>YOU AALLL BOUGHT IT. YOU AALLL BOUGHT IT HOOK. LINE. AND SINKER YOU ALL BOUGHT! EVEN MY FAMILY. EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT! EVERY DAMN ONE OF YOU WERE MADE FOOLS OF!
> BUT Y’KNOW, I REALLY DIDN’T WANNA HAVE TO DO IT. TOM MADE ME. PRINCE TOM LUCITOR MADE ME FOOL YOU. HE MADE ME, BECAUSE TOM, I HAD TO TEACH YOU A LESSON THAT YOU WOULD NEVER, EVER FORGET.
>AND NOW, TOM. TOM NOW YOU KNOW. THERE IS NO PRICE I WILL NOT PAY, THERE IS NO DEPTH THAT I WILL NOT STOOP, TO MAKE YOUR LIFE HERE ON MEWNI, TOM, A TOTAL COMPLETE LIVING HELLLLLLLLL

Attached: 20190322_204345.jpg (804x713, 240K)

Toffee could beat Dio one-on-one.

If only because Dio is the lamest villain. Even Doink the Clown sucks less than him.

>If it falls into the hands of evil forces, the universe could be destroyed.
My theory was that the wand was simply much stronger in the hands of someone evil than someone good.

Back in season 1, I thought the wand itself would be the "final boss" of the show because it was actually some sort of evil entity that was imprisoned by Star's ancestor (since it seemed to "possess" Lobster Claws and assumed it would have done the same to Ludo.)

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 119K)

not thicc enough

There is already lesbians, that we need to be worried about is a Lesbian Kiss™ that will steal the spotlight from anything else that happens in the finale and is all anyone will talk or care about from years after the finale airs.

He killed people...without a permit!

I do feel bad for Tom. Star just honestly needs to stop stringing him along.
Also, are Star and Tom distantly related? Celena's dad was a demon who beat the shit out of her mom before he was killed.

Star was already kinda evil so she was use to the “evil” power the wand had flowing through her. Also see Marco and his reaction to it. Star’s “evilish” personality was the only one able to handle it.

just fuck the talking tree, Marco

I would laugh. Then get REALLY pissed off.

Tom is gonna be the first cartoon character to get cucked to death, tom's mom was right

Attached: high_beach_commission_by_roco340_dckz0sq.jpg (2421x2600, 661K)

Attached: hekapoo_by_ta_na_dbo3v8q.png (660x760, 233K)

Attached: file (2).jpg (2369x2921, 750K)

Attached: file (12) - Copy.jpg (1479x2092, 348K)

I find it slightly hard to believe no male Mewman ever wanted to fuck a monster
except those from Tom's country maybe

I think when a lot of girls live in the same space, they synchronize their menstrual cycles.

That assasin guild opens up all sorts of legal issues like how can you tell a genuine murder from an assasination.

kinda like how Morag Tong from TES does it, maybe
then again, it's Mewni, probably no professionalism or strict rules for them

Tom also needs to have some dignity and stop being a doormat. Yeah, it's great that he's learned to control his anger rather than throwing tantrums whenever things don't go his way. But just passively accepting Star being such a bad girlfriend rather than telling her she has to make a choice whether to actually commit to him isn't helping either.

It doesn't help that Star only got back together with him to try and forget her crush on Marco. Like, I love Star but she is a selfish teenager.

>cramps
Confirmed, Kelly has a pussy. Kellco is a go, repeat, Kellco is a go.

Attached: 3233501.jpg (398x300, 17K)

They're not necessarily okay with it. It's just hard to crack down on things like that without a modern-style police state. Close one assassination's guild, two more take it's place. Maybe they pretend to only assassinate criminals too, but take under the table offers for assassinating upstanding citizens.

Maybe he didn't see her cough in it

I hope Nefcy doesn't want us to think Eclipsa is doing the right thing by redistributing homes to the descendants of their original owners from many generations before the present generation was around. I mean in this fictional setting the Mewmans are essentially a race of retards so they have not done anything productive with their land or property but when you apply it to real world situations it becomes a lot more troublesome.

The Mewmans are going to go full Rhodesia with the JOHANSENs (ehh? ehhhh??) leading them in a five episode long arc about guerilla war in the bush and ethnic cleansing

Well she's not being completely selfish here. The reason she stays with Tom is that she doesn't want to hurt his feelings. That's why she didn't just drop Tom when she realized that Marco would absolutely want to be with her. But she's being short-sighted and doesn't grasp that the longer she drags it out, the more it's going to hurt him.

Reminder Eclipsa is doing nothing wrong and the Mewman's are no better and any refute about "her people" are m00t since the entire Kingdom is built upon lies and can barley hold itself as is.

MEWNI IS DISEASED, ROTTEN TO THE CORE, THERE IS NO SAVING IT, BURN IT DOWN!

I'd like to give Star the benefit of the doubt by saying she's not knowingly stringing Tom along, and moreso she's just playing ignorant / suppressing her feelings for Marco. and I wouldn't say she has no romantic feelings towards Tom either. I wouldn't be surprised if Star's Marco thirst doesn't start ramping up again until she sees him getting cozy with another girl i.e. Kelly.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

What's she readin?

Attached: River holding OP in his arms.jpg (1600x900, 214K)

they're so cute

Attached: Moon scheming with River.jpg (1600x900, 153K)

I love how despite everything Moon has gone through her and River are still very much in love.

How can River be so based?

Attached: River teaching how to cook rocks.jpg (1600x900, 237K)

LET RIVER EAT WOOD

Attached: just let me eat this faggot.jpg (1600x900, 203K)

Kelly's a gentle soul.

"cramps"

Attached: could we at least bang in the tent or somethin.jpg (1600x900, 185K)

Is there ANYTHING River can't eat?

Attached: cronch.jpg (1600x900, 207K)

Attached: slep.jpg (1600x900, 157K)

>YES I MAD

Attached: genuine anger.jpg (1600x900, 195K)

Why didn't they go live with the johansens? Isn't river still technically royalty?

>expecting necfy to use her brain

Ironically she ends up becoming the founder of a new Mewman ethnostate by the end of the episode. War is coming between Mewman Orania and Eclipsa's monsterfucker kingdom.

Yeah, the Johansen king is River's brother.

I think Moon just wanted to get away from everything for a while.

Johansens are the final villains, Star defeating and humiliating her father's people and helping the monsters take over all mewni it's the natural end to this story.

I'll renounce the show if it goes that far.

ever wondered how Moon fucks like?

Doesn’t Moon just want to live a normal life for now? Like, she doesn’t want to have anything to do with royalty.

I thought living in war times worked as a blank card.

But I guess this is the usual "winners write history" plot: Mewmans ignore their own faults while labeling the other army leaders as evil.

Attached: fbd7ed9d5663ad8f66cae3b33da18e14.jpg (540x432, 46K)

I hope we get to see a flashback of these 2 as kids. I love how their relationship started from a genuine friendship.

she's on vacation.

yes.

man River has some nice arms...

>... so the show is cancelled right away to hide the fact most of the budget was wasted on blonde hookers who look like Star.
There. Fixed that for you.

Attached: 557e87edf6f183b2ce1e131d16ce0b9a2b1bcb2f_s2_n2.png (826x1440, 537K)

... why, that could be one of those steamy romance titles that Mina was reading as well.

On Top. The way a proper Queen shows dominance.

(psst! hey! I love Star!!!)

Attached: professionalsleepingbag.jpg (1280x938, 324K)

Don't forget, that 4channel is a "kid and work safe" board, as in not only are "not safe for work" images and content not allowed, but also references and implications of can be considered as "not kids friendly" even if it doesn't brake any established rules.

But also you have to be 18 to use 4channel :^)

an example of content considered inappropriate for children

Attached: 048948213051.png (250x250, 111K)

Funny. Where do I remember hearing this before? Oh yeah! Back when the rebound first occurred!! This was fated to happen.

Attached: what doth ship... ship.png (1551x779, 582K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oSawRawdqCg
Did you guys see this?

Attached: nefcy on a horse.jpg (960x720, 879K)

I can't be the only who has seen a parallel between Festivia's and Eclipsa's situations.

>Both had to deal with a hard situation/period

>Citizens despised them at first

>They were helped/aided by other people (the MHC for Festivia and Star for Eclipsa)

>Neither of them lost their smile and positivity even when breaking inside.

The little girl's foreshadowing in the Ponihead Show makes me believe Eclipsa will have a happy ending and mewmans will trust her, even if she remains as Queen of Monsters only.

Attached: a015177da2574442528e89dc6530ea7d.jpg (540x573, 40K)

There's an ep called "The Monster and The Queen" next month. So it could very well happen.

that's fucking inconsistent
so it's anything a janny doesn't like

>Show is about racism.
>Humans are racist against monsters.
>Monsters come back and are given reparations by the humans, dissolving the country and destroying the lifes of all the humans in the kingdom.
>Humans leave and begin to gather around the old Queen and King in what looks to be the start of a new human only Kingdom.
>Show is heavily foreshadowing that segregation is the right and proper solution to multiculturalism.

The writers don't know what they are doing, do they?

well mewmans are not humans

>Humans
I see you haven't watched the show.

Attached: 1492879598335.png (239x239, 112K)

It's gonna result in a war and then somehow Star is going to help resolve it and Mewmans and monster will live in harmony. Either Globgor or Eclipsa or both of them will be the big bad, but not because Globgor is a monster or because Eclipsa is a monsterfucker. Rather because they have grown bitter and now hate all Mewmans (except Eclipsa herself). My guess is Meteora will be the next queen and as a half-Mewman half-monster she will bridge the gap between the two worlds and bring peace and harmony.

>watching this show

If Star is not a Mewman why did she go through Mewberty? She's half-piefolk half-Johansen viking, right? Are those nations just types of Mewmans? And if they are all Mewmans, does that mean every Mewman woman in all those nations goes through Mewberty? It seems like that would create mass chaos, with regular mass rapings of males as girls became women. That process could explain how Mewni became a matriarchy, since the males would fear females. But what about the Johanssens, and I assume the piefolk and other nations not being matriarchies? We know the Johansens at least are a patriarchy.

Because we know it's not just royals who go through Mewberty. Because Star went through Mewberty and she's not royalty. Except through the Johansens maybe.

if we count the ******s as human then why not magical bugs as well?

I think the Butterfly family are weird aliens bugs not because they are Mewmans but because of how much their family dabbled with magic, especially always passing the wand around

>She's half-piefolk half-Johansen viking, right?

>River hates pie folk. Spends an entire episode making it a gag.
>Literally two episodes later, is reminiscing with his wife about her pie folk heritage.
Why is this show so inconsistent?

WELL, LAST TIME I CHECKED, THE FEMALE OF THE FORMER DON'T GROW WINGS TO RAPE BOYS WITH MAGIC CUM-SILK DONT THEY?

River hates pie folk, except for his wife. He loves her no matter what. She's the only good pie folk. The only thing she swindled from him was his heart.

Moon is probably more mewman than pie-gypsie

Honestly it's a dynamic I wish happened more often. The married couple who still love each other and are completely comfortable with being weird cause their partner is gonna back them up no questions. Marcos parents are another great example. What we usually get is the cliche of two people who we get told "love" each other but treat each other like crap. Its a fine trope if done right but for the most part is just trash. Get a divorce and stop hating your life is what would happen in real life for most of the on screen portrayals.

The only semi recent cartoon I recall doing it is Randy Cunningham. Which had the big bad mcfist being in a totally loving and doting relationship with his wife. She supported his evildoing. There was the hilarious thing where her son( his step son) was a total moron and mcfist couldn't stand him but loved his wife so much he let the boy do whatever dumb ass thing. No matter how much it annoyed him or ruined his latest scheme.

Attached: bigfoot.jpg (960x960, 153K)

Star:"Ahh YES! Monsters and Mewman are now working together in harmony, Eclipsa actually kept her word and is only using the Book of Spells for the good of Mewni, Tom isn't depressed about that kiss anymore and haven't gotten swept or drowned in a lava wave fro a long time!
Now me and Marco will finally take that beach photo and... "
Marco is getting cozy with another girl (don't know don't care anymore)
Star: "OOOOHHHH! I AM GONNA BEHEAD AND STUFF HER IN FRONT OF HIM!!!"
I won't judge yet about the upcoming episodes, but I still think they won't give Marco the chance to score again with anyone (maybe even Star) at this point. The viewers will think that he hasn't suffered enough or even deserved a break.

>Either Globgor or Eclipsa or both of them will be the big bad

How does Ludo fit in all this?

Attached: 8468c844be90a73e1cb86b3cc0cc9d5f.jpg (735x419, 31K)

Star just being like "lol hey Rasticore" is pretty weird when you remember he almost certainly had a hand in killing Comet.

Would Star actually be jealous if she witnessed Marco and Kelly smooching or is she over it?

I don’t think Star knows his past like that.

you can't fuck a talking shrubbery, man

Rasticore was never charged for Comet's murder but for attempting against Star's life.

He is still a wanted septarian and she should have sent him to prison instead of half of the mewman population (she went full totalitarian there)
Eclipsa was right about letting them go.

Attached: mopT1HD.jpg (1000x701, 217K)

They're still stringing it along?
"will they-wont they" is supposed to be a bad thing.

But Star is not a real Butterfly, her ancestor was an adopted pie-folk girl.

I’ve got a terrible feeling that he won’t. Star threw him back into the void with a bag of crisps so we might see him emerge one last time a minute before the show ends as a gag. Which is a terrible shame.

But why James Rolfe though?
Is he openly a fan of Star Butterfly?

Her ancestor was still royalty, maybe there’s something to do with Royals in this world having extra magical power? I still get the impression that almost everyone could do some level of magic, the wand is a catalyst to channel your potential magical power and there are people like Star who are naturally gifted magic users.

Attached: eclipsa father.jpg (1131x4242, 690K)

Wow. Eclipsa looks so off model already in S4.
Please pay more attention to your artists, Nefcy!

Who cares you dumb fucking spic

She also looked slightly different in Season 3 depending of the episode.

But most animators agree on her tits being bigger than the other Butterfly gals, so at least that's kept on model... perverts.

Attached: 62f2654e0628171685208dadad4ee773.jpg (414x425, 42K)

Ow my heart.

>perfectly upstanding individual before/just after coming in contact with eclipsa
>after some time passes starts to degenerate
>by the time bitch gets crystal'd is completely washed up

W*men, everyone.

Attached: Glossaryck.jpg (900x506, 306K)

People get old, you know?

Attached: 019d493f8319a770f24ee204f706fbac.jpg (735x919, 90K)

Yes, they're still stringing it along.

Yes, they're all Mewmans.

Only ones with magic go through Mewberty. The wand mutates them into bug people.

Does removing pony head will make this show better or worse?

This is exactly what I was thinking.
THIS IS SOUTH AFRICA.

>inb4 Globgor is some super nice guy and all the fire and eating people was just a stage performance to get people scared of him so they don't bother him or the other monsters

Much to our disappoinment. Maybe we'll get some clarity this weekend...

new thread!
Get in here cucks!

Or don't, theres nothing there and we have nothing to talk about other than fucking shipping and cuckoldry fetishes / ballbusting until next set of episodes.

But we can at least pretend that we care!

Attached: 1553105580674.png (945x1058, 477K)

user, star is into that