When did you stop watching the Marvel Netflix shows?

When did you stop watching the Marvel Netflix shows?

Attached: Marvel-Netflix-Shows.jpg (1400x700, 534K)

when i realized i was sitting through 40 plus minutes of nothing waiting for the next fight scene

After season 1 of Luke Cage. Heard Iron Fist was shit, Defenders worse.
Never bothered with Punisher, but I did watch Daredevil Season 3 which frankly was worth it.

I never started.

Enjoyed DD1. Jessica Jones surprised me how bad it was save for Tennant. Actually liked DD2 including Elektra but Punisher character seemed neutered. Dropped Luke Cage after Oscar winner left as he carried it on his back. Watched one episode of Defenders then dropped. Avoided Punisher and JJS2. DD3, fast fwd'd through every single Foggy and Karen scene, most Matt scenes a f generally enjoyed the Fisk/Bullseye stuff.

Iron fist season one the worst, defenders most def better but not great. Punisher along with dare devil have had the best run. Season one Jessica Jones good, 2 boring. Luke cage was solid but I never read that one growing up

I didn't

When I realized that the "one season is one story" plot meant we had a lawyer who doesn't have court cases and private detectives who never solve mysteries.

These shows did more to educate the world about why "case of the week" episodes are good, by so obviously needing those episodes and not doing them.

I've only watched Daredevil and the Defenders. After watching the Defenders, I didn't care enough about the other characters to go back and watch their series.

They should've only made Daredevil and maybe Punisher. The whole Defenders idea was a mistake.

Fstrfrbo; drsdpm yep. O kidy vpi;fm\y vstr smu,ptr sgyrt yjr Lstrm r[odpfr

Punisher's show proved he can't work as anything more than a supporting cast member

When they canceled them.

Also, do we even know what JJ SE3 is even about? it's supposed to release in a couple months

Who cares?

Luke Cage S1. I didn't see anything else interesting after that. I should probably watch DD S3 at some point

I watched
>Daredevil
1-2 seasons
>Jessica Jones
halfway through
>Like Cage
third way through
Iron first
season 1, halfway through season 2
>Defender
Didn't watch
>Punisher
Season 1, more than halfway season 2

After how badly they raped Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Punisher in their individual shows. The writing was trash and characters were nothing like the comics.

Elektra, Misty Knight and Colleen Wing were also all written terribly too.

When they stopped making them.

kek, my hands were on the wrong keys so I hit every letter to the right

Jessica McStrongWaman - shit
Luke Dindunuffin - shit and makes all cops villians
Harvey Birdman - good fights but Foggy shits up the show
Literally Who - two words... cultural appropriation
Punisher - the guy with guns... season 2 choked on a bag of dicks

I do since I asked, you dotard.

I really hope Fiege reboots Daredevil, Luke Cage and Iron Fist.

These shows were all low budget garbage and at the very least, Iron Fist should've NEVER been on TV to begin with. Can you imagine Thor or Black Panther on Netflix?

>Literally Who - two words... cultural appropriation

Iron Fist was way more well known and we'll liked than Jessica Jones prior to these crap shows. Read Immortal Iron Fist

>muh cultural appropriation

How? Danny was white in the comics

>Luke Dindunuffin - shit and makes all cops villians

They literally made Luke into a conservative who was a former cop

There was a bunch of black people complaining about it after the show.

Works fine in the comics. Problem with the Netflix show is that we got Punisher-lite.

This is so fucking accurate it hurts. I can't believe how many people fawn over such boring shows.

The only ones I didn't watch were Punisher S2 and Jessica Jones S2. Won't be watching JJ S3 either. I was burned out from Defenders sucking so I never got around to JJ S2. The news that all this stuff was getting shit canned caused me to not bother with Punisher S2 since I didn't want to get burned by another "really awesome ending that hints at a compelling third season" just to not get one like with Luke Cage, Daredevil and Iron Fist.

>Daredevil
I watched all 3 seasons of Daredevil and loved them all although I was letdown by the last few episodes of season 2 and had no clue wtf happened between season 2 and 3.
>Punisher
I enjoyed season 1 and got bored of season 2 halfway through and quit watching.
For the rest I watched the first season of Jessica Jones but skipped a lot of parts to see more of Purple Man and it was meh. Wasn't interested in the rest, they looked CW tier.

When I finished all the episodes...
Not a crime to like that stuff.

Attached: Best gif.gif (1090x1035, 183K)

i refuse to watch anything that has a nigger inside

In 3 years, maybe.

I need a Walking Dead edit Don't Open Nigger Inside

Sure but he's pretty obscure as comic characters go and rewriting him Asian would've made a lot more sense

Racist

I couldnt even make it through the first episode of iron fist

Why did you even started?

Not true at all. His origin revolves around being a white guy, an outsider to Kun Lun.

>Sure but he's pretty obscure as comic characters go

No he wasn't. He was a solid B-lister by the 2000s by comic fan standards. Way more well known than Jessica Jones and Guardians of the Galaxy, and on par with Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Ant-Man, etc

Also this argument has no merit when fucking Shang-Chi and Eternals are about to get movies.

>and rewriting him Asian would've made a lot more sense

How so? Danny is an outsider to Kun Lun and literally LEAVES. Being white makes sense, and is amplified through the dynamic with Luke Cage.

You faggots would've complained about an Asian person being a martial artist anyways. Why Iron Fist and not some other character for race-bending?

Punisher S2. I'm usually all over Netflix Marvel, but I got two episodes in and just realized it felt like a parody of itself. Characters didn't have motivations, they were just acting like characters in a Netflix Marvel show.

Middle of Iron Fist S1.

It lost me when random blonde girl talked Frank out of killing a pedophile video maker with the contrived "don't stoop to their level" argument. Comic Frank would've put a bullet in his head without second thought.

Fourth post best post.

In all honesty, I tried two or three episodes of Daredevil and just couldn't get past it for these reasons.

I never did, even though the only ones I truly enjoyed were Daredevil, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones S1.

would you?

Attached: jessica jones.jpg (1200x1800, 165K)

Can't stop what you never start

Watch em all apart from Iron Fist s2 and couldn't finish Jessica Jones s2 or Luke Cage s2.
Iron Fist is the worst shit ever and Jessica Jones isn't far behind. Must suck to be a fan of Iron Fist from the comics.

not with Luke Cage's dick

Halfway through Luke Cage season 1 after cottonmouth died. Haven’t watched anything since besides daredevil and S2 almost made me refuse to finish to watch S3.

>Sure but he's pretty obscure as comic characters go
He was about as "obscure" as Iron Man used to be before his movies, and has had more than one critically acclaimed run. Immortal Iron Fist wasn't that long ago and is pretty much universally lauded.
>and rewriting him Asian would've made a lot more sense
Okay, so you don't actually read comics. You should have opened with that.

I'm still watching them, even when knowing they're all cancelled. Just watched Daredevil s3. Moving on to Luke Cage s2.

They're just good shows.

Frank not executing the CP video guy and letting that other Russian mobster go just because he had a daughter was some next level bullshit.

I think the only thing I didn't watch was Punisher season 2.