There are many, many complex characters in Anime...

There are many, many complex characters in Anime. A hated example would have to be Star Butterfly from that overrated anime, Star vs the forces of evil.

Originally, the show was meant to fill that void of gravity falls that fanboys, autists at my school and Soiboys alike, wouldn’t shut the fuck up about how it sad that it ended. Despite the show being over a long ass time ago.

Now, Star vs. is a rare type of show that brings out the worst in people whether be waifufags, Pedos, ship fags and just any type of shit you see in fandom. And the titular character Star Butterfly is SHIT. Not, even worthy of being a waifu.

Attached: 3FC87F07-287D-4365-A435-F016F2EBE638.jpg (747x1040, 85K)

>anime

>anime

He’s not entirely wrong.

He's pretty wrong about everything.

But, it’s not entirely star’s fault. It’s that the writers are complete hacks.

I'm guessing this is an Yea Forums pasta

Attached: 1553389200048.jpg (1365x631, 248K)

>anime

A reminded that in Japan, "anime" is literally word for "anmation".

>they don't know
Based libtards

Than you synth. Very cool.

Oh my god, really? Dude, I had no idea. I thought it meant noodles.

Do you guys ever think that in the far future, in the year like, 3010 or some shit, once africa is no longer a chaotic mess of a country, and it started to give off their own cartoons, the style is somehow better than anime, better then western cartoons, and next thing you know, africa is the new japan ? I think that'd be awful.

Most people know that but use it for Japanese animation since it sounds better than saying Japanimation

They've had centuries to catch up and they're still a shithole that never accomplished anything

Can i get a link to the new star episodes? Apparently thread aren't being made, has it been that bad?

this
Also theres enough humanitarian aid being poured there that they would already gotten some of their shit together if it was ever going to happen. But no, lets just eat each others, that's fine too.
Besides, If they would start producing animation of any kind on their own it would most likely be without anykind of uniformity as there is no a common way of depiction unlike in japan.

If you know that, you shouldn't have problems with OP calling Star an "anime".

there's a thread right now up. With Mega link

>progress is bad if it doesn't come from my country
Typical murimutt. You don't actually love animation, you just love gloating about animation. You deserve all the shit that happens to your animation scene.

Fuck you OP.

Fuckoff you leave my waifu alone. I just want her to be happy, but Nefcy refuses to hand it over. Forever alone wizards like you would never understand!

Attached: starco.jpg (288x201, 27K)

She's a nudist

YES!!!

Attached: 4ns1eecipko01.jpg (2192x1648, 248K)

Oh, I understand you having shit taste in waifus

Do you choose the waifu? Or does the waifu choose you? If its the former, chances are they were never your waifu to begin with.

>Compersion
>Not just a straight-up cuckquean

Attached: A0CAB110-E051-4E94-A764-691C5CCCFC6B.jpg (334x196, 16K)

t. SJW

>Steven Universe

>Anime
>Star Butterfly

Wat?

Attached: 74c.gif (500x281, 668K)