So basically this movie is gonna be boring as fuck until the 3rd act

So basically this movie is gonna be boring as fuck until the 3rd act.

Attached: PSX_20190324_132026.jpg (488x407, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_KcFFqLggY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably. No reason to see it, I guess.

With or without credits ?

Infinity War wasn't boring from start though? Hulk Battle, Maw vs Strange, Guardians meeting Thor...The only scene that straight up made me bored was Thors mission with Rocket and Groot but others liked that

>dumb amerimutts with ADHD cannot handle long movies
Color me surprised.

Don't lump us all together man. I'm ready for this movie and honestly, I'm still worried 3 hours isn't enough but we'll see

Long doesn't mean bad. Cleopatra was more than 4 hour long.

Ben Hur was 3 and half. You just have bad vibe out of Michael Bay.

Attached: 0.jpg (1937x2955, 1.72M)

>he only scene that straight up made me bored was Thors mission with Rocket and Groot
I enjoyed that part very much. It was more the Wakanda arc that got me bored a bit due to the boring choreography of the army.

Credits usually last anywhere from 6 to 10 minutes in my experience. So even being generous, this is a 2 hour 52 minute film.

3 hours in a theater with retards? No thanks. Piracy was made for shit like this.

How the fuck do they expect people with a small bladder to sit through 3 hours of this shit without needing to go pee?

We need intermissions during long movies....

Don't drink 4 gallons of coke. If you can't go 3 hours without pissing yourself how do you even sleep?

>generalizing millions of people based on two posts

Finally a challenge for my bladder control.

>Long movies bad

Attached: Ben-Hur_1959_600x.png (600x890, 1.17M)

wasn't BVS's director's cut around 3 hours as well? I remember Snyderfags claiming the extended version was better. Funny to see people who probably defended that attacking Endgame for it's runtime.

1 glass of water makes me go to the bathroom twice. I don't drink during movies.

Cry more faggot.
Go suck Brie's clit.

Calm down Limey

why should he cry more? you're the moron with the attention span of a gnat.

Maybe you should treat your diabetes

Yeah, when intermissions was still a thing you incel cuck.

>Go eat out a celebrity
Not sure how that's meant to be an insult

>incel cuck

Huh, that's a new one.

incel man baby please

stop defending bloat

>Shazam isn't even out yet and DC is already clamoring to find a way to avoid being forgotten

I hope they remember you DC.

That one was for free. Use it.

Attached: 1440232535233.gif (400x400, 1.19M)

Same

What kind of idiot can’t hold in their piss for 3 hours. If you are ever in a public restroom, that just means you are bad at planning.

Limestone is my favorite Pie sister too

Oral "sex" aka SODOMY is an act designed to demean and abuse the most subservient creatures.
The receiver gains nothing but hedonistic pleasure and the giver harms their soul.
By telling you to perform sodomy on someone, he is calling you a slave beta in this case to the mcu.

this. I can tolerate marvel going up their own ass and thinking this story is worth spending 3 fuckin hours on, but Black Panther and Infinity war taught me I'm more tired of the casual marvel audience than I am the actual movies

The difference being Ben-Hur is an actual piece of art and not some dopey capeshit that thinks its better than it actually is.

>Cleopatra
What a strange example. The implication being this is a great film? Or just some, hey I remember this factoid about this old movie? Bc its not great. Re

Like every capeshit movie.

>comparing capeshit flavour of the month with Cleopatra or Ben-Hur

Yea Forums, ladies and gentlemen

>whining about the length of a movie because you can't hold your pee

Yea Forums, ladies and gentlemen

Taking a pee would probably be more fun than 3 hours of hollywood vomit

I literally almost pissed myself during the last 10 minutes of Captain Marvel because I drank too much coke, when I got to the bathroom my pants were already a little wet

Want me to blow you off?

Why are you on this board, user?

Don't know for you, but in my country (Belgium), we still have it for any movie that is more than 2 hour long. only 10 PM screening don't have them.

>Bc its not great.
It's good, though.

Grand finale of the 10 year plan of the mcu and you think it's going to be boring. Ok faggot

>and not some dopey capeshit that thinks its better than it actually is.

Attached: 0.png (1800x1578, 174K)

youtube.com/watch?v=H_KcFFqLggY

>"It's tight. It's 77 minutes long. Every image counts."

For the comics and the cartoons. You?

Movie critics hate long movies for the same reason video game critics hate long games.

Those two look disappointed at her rack
>This is the biggest in all of egypt?

Hey, white girls have small tits.

Never heard of Titanic? Or more recently Wolf of Wall Street?

i watched the last avengers movie on a plane, i swear i slept and by the time i woke up the most important part (last fight) was happening and thats exactly what everyone else i know remembers from the film.

Why does hollywood want to keep people sitting on their ass for 2 or 3 hours when you can sale more movie tickets for the next showing an hour and a half later?

Attached: 1553317990369.jpg (582x581, 135K)

Whatever you say Brie.
Fix your toe.

>”I only spend my time watching patrician content like Loud House, Steven Universe, and Wander Over Yonder!”

Yikes

>3 hours
Mother of god.

Attached: 1553447199552.jpg (1242x1242, 171K)

>Loud House, Steven Universe, and Wander Over Yonder
I'll take those over Culture Avengers.

Wait a minute, How could you be a incel and a cuck at the same time? It' doesn't make sense.

Attached: confused hilda.jpg (1032x1080, 216K)

Infinity Wars was 2hours 40minutes. An extra 30 minutes or so isn't much.

>UGH how dare you think 3 hours is too much! You will watch Disney cram in as much advertisement for "what comes next" into a single movie as humanly possibly in a desperate attempt to keep people from jumping ship after Endgame, and you will like it!

Attached: disgust-tony.jpg (498x666, 31K)

you really want to spend a fucking ridiculous amount of money on movie tickets for 30min of en credits

>Nigger
Color me surprised.

Of course a fucking waifufag would say that you fucking bitchboy

t. proud dCuck

Already plan on jumping ship after Endgame, its all downhill after it.

ok so 3 hours which is probaly gonna be

>introducing marvel to rest of earth team exposition
>clints drama about muh family
>tony still lost in space
>farmer thanos moment
>the big regroup
>the big fight
>end

so im placing my money on 75% of the movie being just everyone getting together

i want to see Spiderman Far for home after that. It will be the last Stan Lee appearance.

is his neck ok

You must live in sweden right?

you got to. you don't want to be left out of the pop culture conversation, do you?

They claim they won't show past the first 15 minutes, but it's very likely the full first hour is Stark trying to get home, everyone moping about the snap, and characters slowly appearing at the facility. I wouldn't be shocked if that march is an hour in.

It has a literal abortion episode. Because an alien accidentally ejaculated in her face.

It turns out she just had caught herpes

i bet the post credits scene(s) will be really long like ten to twenty minutes

>one of them takes 3 hours of their life
>the other takes 70 hours
You're retarded, Yea Forums.

Based.

it's not just americans
technology is lowering everyone's attention span

>Implying dominant oral isn't a thing

>Ben-Hur is an actual piece of art

Look, you can disagree with the dude if your gut feeling says to, but there's no need to lie so blatantly as to insult his intelligence

This isn't a movie, it's a flick. Flicks that go 120+ minutes are a joke.

It's a movie, user. Flick is just an other word to say movie.

I've sat through Solaris and S.T.A.K.E.R. and LOTR deep cuts. I can deal as long as it's not boring.

>Godfather pt II
>Ben-Hur
>Return of the King
>Spartacus
>Ghandi
>It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World
>JFK
>Ghandi
>Gone with the Wind
>Once Upon a Time in America (non-shit cut)
>Reds
>The Deer Hunter
I've somehow managed to survive sitting through these movies in the era before streaming/pause functions.

*Titanic, not Ghandi twice.

>B-but they're not capeshit!
Those are the responses you're liable to get.

marvel movies are way way stupider than any of the movies you mentioned and i'm truly sorry for you that you can't see that

Sandal-and-toga epics with heroes fighting for Magic Sky Wizard are basically superhero flicks.
Return of the King literally features a couple of Magic Sky Wizards.

>Oral "sex" aka SODOMY

Attached: 1525913854542.jpg (1125x604, 87K)

It's a Marvel movie, so it will actually be boring all the way through.

Except instead of the Snap you have a really big fucking Flood.

Burger watch this 3 hous show ever monday, they are going to be fine

Attached: 910x350-WWE-RAW-2019-85d01111ca.jpg (910x350, 200K)

Yep. See you there.

Doesn't that have 3+ ad breaks per hour, as per burger tradition?

Sounds to me like you've got a condition.

Op did you just admit to having a small attention span? Why would you put yourself as a retard?

>implying
They've filmed dozens of different takes with him in preparation. He's going to be appearing in Marvel movies long after both you and I are gone.