So

So...

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-121619.png (540x960, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eT3BFzSD6YY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mebody once told me the world is gonna roll me

Donald Trump

No one tell Yea Forums

They won't be able to handle it

Attached: 1552852415844.png (1673x814, 612K)

It took two and a half months for Black Panthr to reach the Billion; Captain Marvel did it on less than three weeks.

Attached: captain marvel almost a billion.png (1242x765, 427K)

So, she will be the one who kills Thanos. IW will be the longest feminist movie ever filmed.

b-b-b-but muh big meanie feminist lady was supposed to bomb..

Black Panther came out in February

Man Disney has a lot of money to buy their own tickets.
I wonder if it counts as marketing budget.

Why didn't they do that for Solo? Or Mary Poppins? Or A Wrinkle in Time?

feminism were not too involved
also it's disney+google's revenge for messing with RT/Youtube ratings/likes

So you're saying White lead movies are better than black lead movies?

Attached: 1553402749027.jpg (446x400, 115K)

Mental gymnastics are fun to watch

>Why didn't they do that for Solo?
Because Captain Bad Acting is meant to be the next main lead for the MCU

Since nobodty liked that crap movie they have to create a fake narrative in which the movie made a billion just so idiots that think money equals quality would defend the movie based only on that fact.

That movie already ruined Nick Fury and the popular opinion is that Brie Larson is a cunt, so they need to do a TON of Damage control

Hell, compare all the actual exitement for Aquaman, Black Panther, Wonder Woman vs Captain Marvel and it just doesn't make any sense that this crap movie is about to hit a billion.

Even this movie has like an extra 500 reviewers giving this crap positive reviews so they can boost the positive rating

Most marvel movies only have about a 100 reviews

Based and truthpilled

the mousejews are using the existence of the vagina as a shilling point and the shitters are eating the mouse droppings

I'm honestly pretty shocked. The movie has zero popular buzz and everyone thinks it's boring at best.
I guess they all went because of it being Endgame required.
I suppose it's pretty fitting, Captain Marvel being the MCU equivalent of a University Social Studies course.

Attached: 1519485776407.jpg (1020x829, 290K)

So desperation's already kicked in for /t-v-pol/ incels, gotcha.
Now watch as Shazam does equally the same and the worst nightmares become a reality for them.

Attached: IMG_20190116_210856.jpg (350x263, 23K)

Sam Jackson has just as much screen time as Brie

There wasn’t that much excitement for Aquaman. That movie making a billion still floors me.

Pretty good

We're in the absolute peak of Capeshit. Any film is going to do it now, pretty much. Endgame might change that, if the MCU fails to retain the audience following the departure of the original Avengers.
Detective Kinochu will probably strike the deathblow.

Attached: 1553439241218.jpg (947x647, 65K)

Company-war fags need help.

Right now we're seeing the transition from Stage 3 to Stage 4.

Five Stages of REEEEEEEEEEE
>1. ______ will flop; nobody wants ______.
>2. ______ is totally underperforming no matter what anybody says.
>3. ______ is totally a fluke and really not doing that well because of Hollywood accounting.
>4. Nobody ever said ______ would flop!
>5. (Next) ______ will flop; nobody wants (next) ______.

Shazam won't do it

it also had a bunch of reviews calling the lead awful

Some rather special individuals like and are still in stage 2.

>Disney is spending a billion dollars to artificially inflate box office numbers countrywide on this and only this movie to avoid looking bad compared to Aquaman.

>Disney is a soulless money-grubbing organization and will exploit anything for a buck.

Pick one narrative you can't have both.

It definitely will. Word of mouth is everything, and contrary to what you retards think, it's actually a good movie. Saw it yesterday.

>Disney is spending a billion dollars to artificially inflate box office numbers countrywide
More like globally, which makes this conspiracy theory extra insane, since Disney doesn't even distribute its movies in many countries. The idea that multiple established international distributors would go along with this "plan" and deceive their respective countries' theater and movie associations just to let Disney stick it to a handful of internet trolls is just another level of batshit crazy.

She's coming up on Aquaman's left, for certain.
Won't catch Wonder Woman in domestic tickets though.
China wouldn't have been enough to push Diana to a billion though. Carol has a stronger international game, even discounting the bugmen.

Attached: DomesticCM.jpg (660x900, 134K)

>Sam Jackson has just as much screen time as Brie
As the sub servant black man he is. Just admit this film's success is because of White Supremacy.

Attached: 1553403735475.jpg (235x205, 8K)

Is 900 million now considered a billion?

I guess she needs one hundred million as a handicap because she's a woman.

Reminder that if you disliked this movie, you also have to dislike Doctor Strange by default.

It's gonna get there likely before next weekend.

Attached: ninjadagger.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Mojo hasn't reported her overseas grosses from this week/weekend.

>Reminder that if you disliked this movie, you also have to dislike Doctor Strange by default.
Why?

Most of them are at stage 3.5: Disney bought all the cinema tickets at their expense

Probably because both have the male mentors turned into women and also have secondary white characters turned black; however I enjoyed Strange way more than Marvel

Wrong Dkek

TIMING is everything and Shitztain chose poorly

>900m is now considered underperforming

Attached: 1535987847582.webm (508x534, 66K)

Because DS is Iron Man: Magic Boogaloo. It suffers the same problems as CM such as the cast outshining the lead with the only memorable scene being the "Dormammu I've come to bargain" and the post-credits.

If you think about it 770 million should have been considered a billion

youtu.be/eT3BFzSD6YY

N-no you don't understand! This flick cost 200 million to make, 300 million to market and Disney had to pay cinemas to show it, so it needs at least 2 billion to break even! F-fact!

And nobody could possibly dislike a piece of cinema as universally acclaimed as Iron Man But He's Also House Too.

Remember that Disney themselves report the so called sales, so inflating the numbers is just as easy as lying

Nah

You know how pathetic this sound?

McU and flop its not a common thing since.. hulk(2008)