TAWOG

Two previously unreleased episodes, The Master and The Future, make their premiere in France this week.

Attached: B3AEC641-7BD5-41A0-A932-26B4D1DFD29F-1269-00000136A3B97369.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1tWAiGSPgEEPawSrJplr1U9dDb_GknqfH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The Future
That was supposed to be the first episode of s6, kinda sad it's airing so late, means there probably isn't an actual final right?

Looks to be pretty important, you got Rob and Banana Barbara painting

I want to be excited. I really do, but it's been a four to five year wait for the writers to actually bring up the paintings again that I can't.

Attached: 1450829192200.jpg (385x299, 6K)

I thought it was just a gag.

How do you watch season 3 and not see that the writers were trying to change things up?
How do you watch ending of The Oracle and not think that the paintings would be brought up again?

>finish Rob's character arc in The Disaster and leave him as a good guy
>make him a villain again in the most stupid way
>now he wants to kill gumball again for reasons
I know the writers don't care about the show at this point but still

Attached: 432.png (671x774, 67K)

That's not what happens at all in the end of The Disaster and The Rerun.
>Gumball: Sorry. So, how are we gonna sort out this mess?
>Rob: Not we. This is for me to fix. I'm going to go back in time.
>Gumball: Wait. Does that mean we won't be friends anymore?
>Rob: Yeah, I guess none of this will ever have happened, and things will get back to normal.
>Gumball: I look forward to being your enemy again in the future?
>Rob: Heh, me too. Goodbye.

Wait, doesn't Rob still remember the events of Disaster/Rerun?
Isn't that why he switches nemesis in "The Ex" but then Gumball messes it up enough that Rob just decides to make him his Nemesis again?

Attached: 1458858308176.png (542x512, 249K)

Rob didn't forget the events of that day and he wasn't interested in being Gumball's enemy anymore.

Yep. Rob is the only person who understands what happened and that pretty much justifies why he tried to stop in The Ex. His problem is that he never told Gumball what had happened in The Rerun, so Gumball acts like a gigantic dumbass trying to get him back.

>so Gumball acts like a gigantic dumbass trying to get him back.
Which didn't make sense. Gumball never gave a shit about Rob but in The Ex he was super obsessed with him to the point of ignoring Penny. It almost felt like a retcon.

They retconned it for the sake of comedy. Plain and simple

So where is the mega?

Can someone fill me in on what the hell is going on with this show
I can't even remember the last new episode I watched, it was months ago

Same here user, I started to get bored in season 5 and just tuned out completely around the start of season 6.

I enjoy new episodes but moreso because I don't take them seriously at all. It's something to put on and give me a laugh rather than something I'd try to be a bit critical about.
The jokes aren't as good now but each episode can get some laughs out of me so I still watch, just don't keep up much.

The last episode I watched was The Buddy, what has happened since then?

I've been waiting for The Future to air for months and they better record it.

Hopefully some frenchanon records it. They air on the 27 and 28th at 12:30 CEST respectively.

bump

holy shit what's happened to this show bros

Popularity has died a little after the episode quality went down, but what also doesn't help is jannies randomly deleting Gumball threads because they don't like the show or something.

Has there been many new episodes since The Buddy? What's with the holdup? Is the Season over or are they just holding on to episodes? Is Ben sticking around or leaving?

Hasn't it been like this for a while now? Chunks of 10-12 episodes and then 4-6 months of silence?

I'm not sure, I don't follow the Murican schedule too well but this time it's felt especially long to me for whatever reason
There's been no sort of updates at all, it's not even like the season ended

Anyone got a MEGA?

Nothing

drive.google.com/open?id=1tWAiGSPgEEPawSrJplr1U9dDb_GknqfH

Low quality camrips of the most recent six episodes.

Have you watched any of Season 6?

Thanks, but I was mostly asking for megas for the whole show, if anyone has any

Where are these posted? Like a tumblr or something? Ever since Kametsu fucked themselves and lost misseps' thread I haven't been able to find where leaks/early releases are posted.