Who’s got the biggest dick; Wolverine or Cyclops? Who fucks better...

Who’s got the biggest dick; Wolverine or Cyclops? Who fucks better? Did Jean flirt with Logan because he was packing a sausage and Scott was too monotone?

Attached: 2B86C77A-2D53-413B-861A-935F41701EAF.jpg (1358x1966, 378K)

Jean flirted with Logan because he wasn't constantly telling her what to do like most of the other men in her life, and wasn't intimidate by her powers.
their genitals are absurdly irrelevant to her interests because psychic sex is way more pleasurable and intimate than physical sex

pic unrelated, couldn't find the page I was looking for

Attached: tumblr_ocnoqyD6Mv1sp1wslo1_1280.jpg (750x752, 393K)

Cyclops;they didn't name him after a one-eye monster for nothing
Probably Wolverine since he has hundreds of years of experience.
Jean is a fucking psycho slut who convert str8 men into fags.

Imagine reading comic books and only thinking about which character has the biggest dick

Bishop

Logan is an bipolar alcoholic rage machine who can't die, can't sustain a meaningful relationship and can't teach. He can only get close to weak figures he can't be hurt by and idealizes Jean from a distance.

Cyclops quotes websters when he gives speeches, can't get over himself and constantly checks out his own hair.

They're both terrible in bed.

Logan has the bigger dick and is better in bed but is awful for any sort of long term relationship

Scott has a smaller dick and not as good at raw fucking but has more flexable kinks and is better for a stable long term relationship.

Attached: 1530471505368.gif (500x375, 393K)

Cyclops is named that way for the visor/beam user.

>Who’s got the biggest dick; Wolverine or Cyclops?
Wolverine. He's got a really big hog in his pants. Cykes' is okay, I guess. An average dick. Maybe it's got a curve or something. But Wolverine's is so big that, coupled with his height, reaches almost to his knees.
>Who fucks better?
Logan's got way too much experience to not know about all the tricks and shit. But Scott's taller, and has a lot of repressed anger and anxiety, so he can go full-on beast mode and fuck her braisn out, or be extremelly passionate. Cyke's highs are higher than Wolvie's highs, but Logan's more consistent.
>Did Jean flirt with Logan because he was packing a sausage and Scott was too monotone?
Jean just wanted to make Scott jealous so that he could manhandle her and give her the rawfuck of her life.
>reads X-Stuff
>doesn't ship and have HC about lewd details
user, come on.

There’s gotta be a reason why every woman in the Marvel universe wants to fuck Logan. He’s got a reputation.

This desu. Women fuck Stark because he's rich and good looking, but I doubt a chronic alcoholic with heart issues and an inferiority complex is Don Juan with an 8" coke can. And yet, women fuck an ugly manlet even more, so he MUST be packing and doing something good.

Attached: 1492032785672.jpg (5000x2000, 1.36M)

Attached: wolverine cyclops.jpg (259x447, 62K)

Sauce? I think it's some Deadpool parody issue with lots of AUs, but I'm not certain.

Wolverine definitely isn't ugly, at least not since like the 80s. He looks like a short Clint Eastwood.

Still a supreme manlet and it's canon he smells like shit. He dresses like a redneck too. Scott definitely mogs him in the handsomeness area. But that's what I'm saying. For him to be fucking so many women, he must have some secret talents.

Attached: 1524265316777.jpg (640x933, 149K)

Nigga be hung like a donkey or some shit.

Cyclops got the biggest dick obviously

Attached: and then there was X.jpg (524x593, 112K)

Cyclops is a tactician and his second mutation is perfect geometry. He knows where a woman's g-spot is and hits it perfectly with every thrust. He also makes every telepath wet by being around him.

Wolverine has that alpha male mentality and is overflowing with testosterone. He's a bad boy with a heart of gold and he's great with kids.

>Cykefags believe that
WEW!

Attached: 1509966287311.png (600x450, 533K)

>great with kids
All but two of his biological children are dead and one of them hates him.

Seriously, X-shit has been about shippy soap opera shit for longer than has been alive. Probably the only fanbase that rivals it is LOSH back in its heyday with all the protofujos.

Wolverine probably has the bigger dick but Cyclops fucks better.

Who got the better butt

Attached: 1551986756255.jpg (522x415, 90K)

>armor
>jubilee
>kitty pryde
>x-23
Go read First Class Wolverine.

I think it's Secret Wars Too.

Yup, good call. Mini storytime.
>inb4 muh RCO
Fuck off, I'm not going to libgen.

Attached: RCO029_1472306924.jpg (1988x3056, 2.54M)

Attached: RCO030_w_1472306924.jpg (1988x3156, 1.87M)

Attached: RCO031_1472306924.jpg (1988x3056, 2.63M)

Attached: RCO032_1472306924.jpg (1988x3056, 2.22M)

The end.

Attached: RCO033_1472306924.jpg (1988x3056, 2.66M)

Only one of them is his biological daughter.

I don’t see how that means anything. Wolverine has spent a lot of his time as a father figure of some kind to younger girls.

Look at that arched back, he’s just asking for it.

>Logan has the bigger dick and is better in bed

Dudes who act like Wolverine are usually 100% selfish in bed. Angry short dudes aren't usually packing much meat either.

Logan's not "angry" in the overcompensation sense though. He's just gone through a lot of shit and has issues. It's mostly a facade. He's pretty chill in most books. The guy's already short, not rich or stylish, and usually not beautiful; at besst he's ruggedly handsome. Yet he's banged the most chicks out of anyone. Storm dumped T'Challa and went back to the guy.

If we are to talk overcompensating Yea Forums characters, then Doom would fit the bill. That guy IS constantly angry. Although you could read it as him having a yuge dong and thus supreme confidence. Stark's the prime example of overcompensation. Flashy clothes, flashy cars, a fake persona to hide the self-loathing.

Then there's this
I think it's fair to say that Logan's got the "Big Dick Energy" thing.
>short dudes aren't usually packing much meat either
After all my /gif/ visits and whatnot, I'd say dick size is absolute fucking luck at this point. More or less anyhow. That Amazing Atheist guy was 6'7" and yet had a 5" dick that, when covered by his fat rolls looked like a micropeen. Shit's weird.

As for the Sex Moves, I don't think Logan would be bad, and throughout the years he'd have certainly picked up a lot of stuff to use, but I think Scott has the edge her purely due to height. With his constant fixed posture and worries and supression, he can really manhandle a woman. But then again, Logan can do some really kinky shit due to his powers... That's more difficult to reach a consensus on.

Cyclops would have the bigger dick but lacks stamina. Wolverine's is likely proportionately the same as Scott but is significantly smaller due to Logan being a midget. Wolverine has far more stamina/experience though and never stays flaccid for long due to the healing factor.

Give up Cykefag, Logan's got all the canon evidence he needs.

>Dick
Logan.
>Moves
50/50. Logan knows more, Scott’s a better lover.

Cyclops.

Captain America has the biggest dick in the Marvel Universe.

Wolverine is a fucker with healing factor, Scott doesn't need that to be brave.

When you're 5'3", having an above average dick looks more impressive.

Wolverine's dick is probably thicker and chicks dig the animalistic energy, but Cyclops has a 9 inch dong and he's the kind of guy who practices so much that he knows how to make girls cum in seconds.

>Cyclops
>9 inch dong
Lel.

Someone in this thread really needs Cyclops to be hung, huh?

Yup. It's honestly embarassing. We have canon evidence of Logan sleeping with so many women, which wouldn't be possible unless he knew how to fuck. And yet all the Cykefags infesting the board need to have their Power Fantasy of "muh Big Dicked Rightclops". It's sad.

Wolverine has a lot of one-night stands, but Cyclops has gotten three women completely obsessed with his dick. He even converted one of Marvel's sluttiest women into his personal, monogamous cocksleeve. From this we can deduce that while Wolverine is more immediately attractive, and likely has a bigger dick, Scott is leaps and bounds the better lover.

That I can agree with. Which is what I've been saying. But there is no way that Scott's dick is a gigadong. He's not the "shy dork that hides an annaconda" trope. He's the competent, no-fun-and-games workaholic with doubts. He's the character who ends up being good at bed, but isn't equipped with a python. I can believe Cap has a big ass dick. Angel most probably does. Beast could have a real fat chode. But Cyke ain't that type.

>He even converted one of Marvel's sluttiest women into his personal, monogamous cocksleeve.

Attached: Imperius Sexed Her.jpg (343x345, 49K)

Wolverine probably has a monster dong. There's got to be a reason so many women go for the hairy, angry manlet and come back for seconds.

Cyclops I imagine is probably above average.

Probably Grayson.

Cyclops was my first husbando so him

>Who’s got the biggest dick
Mystique.
or Rogue .
Maybe both.