I just might have found of my new waifu show

I just might have found of my new waifu show.

To set things of, the first episode start with A big sentient blob of blood that came out of her leg while she was sleeping. then she learn she might be half alien.

>facebook
Just pirate it.

Attached: 0.jpg (1536x2276, 533K)

>mom literally admit she tried to drown her
okay

bump cause might be neat

has it been ripped yet?

It seeable on Kimcartoon, if you realy don't want to watch it on facebook. You don't even need to subscribe to see it.

it's too good for Yea Forums

has anyone a mega link?

There is vore and muscle gain in it.

noice

>my new waifu
I'd talk to her.

A fairly decent little show.
Bit of a Daria vibe to it...but also aliens.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-24-18h29m11s29.jpg (1280x720, 347K)

I'll watch when it's ripped

Does anyone care about school kids after so many school shootings have proven they want to die? Specifically by the hands of the weakest and strangest among them. Wait, are suicidal teenagers trying to find and inspire Jesus?

Goddamn I'm hearing Jill Talley alot lately

>the episode where cory has a breakdown

that wasn't too bad.

the only problem is that it's exclusive to facebook and I hate hearing bleeps

>Does anyone care about school kids after so many school shootings have proven they want to die?
I am quite certain those are the minority, not the trend.

actually had some good bits
0% chance I would have found this on my own so thanks user

I actually saw this show a while back. Even made a thread about it. I think the show is okay. Idk I thought the main character was kinda flat. And the whole she hates the shallow popular girls. But then she herself is into the shallow popular boys. Her mom was entertaining though.

I like her lizard alien appearance, but it was kind of a downer when it turned out she can shapeshift into anything. Remove a bit of her particularity, IMO.

Kind of reminded me of Doug.

>I just might have found of my new waifu show.
Great for you.
Why you created a thread only FOR THAT FUCKING PATHETIC OPINION IN THE FIRST PLACE, PIECE OF SHIT

Making a thread dedicated to a specific show is rather common practice, user.

Examples with pics?

I like it.
I really liked the episode that shows her mother's day to day life it made her relateable and add more deep to her character.
Cory needs a psychiatrist urgently.

I liked it. Hope there is a season two. Wish it wasn't exclusive to facebook. I mean it's nice you can watch the shows without an account or anything but really didn't even know facebook had it's own media shows thing.

She just shapeshift into different people/persona.

Do you pay for facebook's video stuff, or is it a pay with your data and ads thing? I never cared to look at how it works.

The art looks like something I'd expect to find on Wikihow

I am not subscribed to facebook and I can still watch those for free, they just ask you to subscribe after each episode and I click cancel.

Also, mostly everything is free on Facebook, you are not the client but the product, as they sell the metadata of interest of their users to advertisers. that's their business model.

Yeah, but most of her other forms make me kinda glad she can shapeshift.

Attached: Judyforms.jpg (2406x720, 721K)

I like 1 and 2, though. They are interesting designs.

Bah, forgot one.

Attached: Judyforms.jpg (3300x720, 917K)

The shows main problem is that it's always trying to work a twenty minute plot into a three minute episode. Not really playing to it's strengths. But at least it won't be the new RWBY.

It has a literal abortion episode. Because an alien accidentally ejaculated in her face.

It turns out she just had caught herpes

Last year then

How dare you compare a genius and unique artstyle to Wikihow!

Attached: alexjones-infowars-560.jpg (560x350, 35K)

Good to know, I thought their Netflix competitor service might be different.

>who cares if it's shit, I have muhdick to sell you this show, my fellow mans.
fuck off pajeet.

Wikihow has more soul than this lazy derivative shit will ever have.