She Actually Broke him.. The thing Bane couldn't do it.. The Thing Joker couldn't do it...

She Actually Broke him.. The thing Bane couldn't do it.. The Thing Joker couldn't do it.. 1 Random D Cunt Tier character broke him.. STUPID MAID OF HONOUR! DAMMIT!
So watch you're saying is that his eight children never EVER made him happy? Dick, Damian,Jason... none of them made the slightest diference in his life?

Attached: RCO037.jpg (1041x1600, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4Q-MS_oFkw
youtube.com/watch?v=AQAuR1TakUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your typing is idiotic but you do have a point since "Batman cannot be happy and keep being Batman" is such a limited view on the subject
Still, technically the whole thing actually is Bane's plan so-

king is a ultimate level hack

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA TAKE THAT BATCAT SHIPPERS!!!!!. You got what you desereved for thinking this fanfiction was anything but trash and attacking anyone who dared to see this mess for what it was. If 80 years of history haven't taught you anything, at least now you can see your stupid ship is NOT. GOING. TO. HAPPEN. That's not who Batman is, period. Batman is not the icon he is because of Catwoman and their romance bs, GET OVER IT! Now you can go back to fanfiction. com, and please take King with you, thank you!

So the big plan was breaking Batman's heart? What kind of soap opera realness is this? lmao
Also,I'm having shippers tears for breakfast lol, the only satisfying thing that came out of this bullshit.

I was never a fan of the wedding idea, so I am glad they cancelled this nonsense. However this issue isn’t well written. It

>none of them made the slightest diference in his life?
DC titles have dropped in quality a lot recently.

Because they're trying to emulate Marvel.

>bruce's nanto star awakens

Attached: __kenshirou_and_souther_hokuto_no_ken_drawn_by_hara_tetsuo__b957e025c967bc075db00cb1fb2e5325.jpg (598x1034, 151K)

>So the big plan was breaking Batman's heart?
and then, when your hear is in pieces; you have my permission to die

Attached: big words.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Batman is a pussy.

oh god stop with nanto bullshit
HnK peak at Jagi
debate me

>Bane would've broken Batman forever if he dessed in a formfitting cat dominatrix outfit and talked to him about suicide

Quick question user: have you ever been engaged?

That's because all batman is. Is a stuck up rich cry baby. |

OP isn't Batman. Neither are you. How weak ass dudes react in that situation isn't how Batman would. He's made of stronger stuff. I can only assume King is a pussy that had his heart broken, and therefore has to write that into his stories to justify acting like a bitch. "Well if even Batman acts this way, I guess it's okay for me too!"

Absolutely pathetic.

Alright, Tom. Whatever you say.

>jagi gaiden's back story ends with a heartbroken jagi that turns to true villainy.

sucks that no one will give that gaiden much of a chance (the artwork is an acquired taste).

youtube.com/watch?v=-4Q-MS_oFkw
if bruce turned to vigilantism to deal with being dumped, then how would he deal with being dumped as a vigilante?

You know what's really pathetic? Needing Batman to be emotional invulnerable because you can't handle real life.

Is any gonna mention how OP is actually just projecting?

Batman is a wuss .

It's like you missed the point of their relationship. Bruce still became Batman because of the death of his parents. His relationship gave him brief respite from his mission (which he had been training for but hadn't quite found his niche yet, i.e. the bat theme). He seriously considered giving it up before he truly got started as Batman. But we never saw if he would have stuck to it, because she broke it off and thus Bruce had no reason to abandon his mission.

Also notice how Bruce responded maturely to the breakup. He didn't act like a moody teenager, despite being younger here than in the King run. That's because Timm and Dini understand Batman far better than King ever has.

No one suggested Batman shouldn't display emotion. But King has him acting like a melodramatic teenager. Men get dumped all the damn time and act more maturely about it than Batman does under King. You're damn right I have a problem with that portrayal.

>So watch you're saying is that his eight children never EVER made him happy? Dick, Damian,Jason... none of them made the slightest diference in his life?
Why don't Batman and Damain work with each other anymore?

I want more Bat-dad and less Bat-penis.

King's Batman has been a lackluster ride for everyone so far.

Bane's gonna rip his head off anyway so dont worry.

>That's because Timm and Dini understand Batman far better than King ever has.
Barbara × Bruce shipper out

The shipping happened after Timm left. Dini and Timm are brilliant together. Less so apart. Dini is the one obsessed with that relationship. He's not perfect, just a man. Still understands the Batman mythos far better than Snyder though.

>Dini is the one obsessed with that relationship.
No, Dini has Zatanna.

Zatanna over Selina.

I think King has finally stopped pretending to like Batman. Hic #2 and that terrible secret files "story" sealed it for me, if I still had any remaining doubts about it before. It seems all he cares about is finding new ways to shit on Batman while pretending to write a deep and introspective character study that only questions the character without providing any answers.

youtube.com/watch?v=AQAuR1TakUc
Bruce is an idiot

Because King would have to admit that having a woman isnt the only thing that can make Bruce happy.
Bruce literally went through gods to get Damian's body back but no he wasnt happy with his son.

and this is why King is such a pathetic writer

I think you're just projecting.

Tom King is shit.

>So the big plan was breaking Batman's heart?
this is why I can't buy King was in any kind of serious gov. operation, that shit hardens you up, not make you some pussy boi that falls apart because some girl was awful to you.

If you were looking for King getting knocked off his pedestal Heroes in Crisis has accomplished that in spades. King has made a lot of fans mad at him for good reason.

You have to be 18+ to use Yea Forums.

Kingfag The fact that King needs +3 issues (total of 103 issues) to end his total run, instead of his initially 100-issue run plan sounds like he's incompetent.

His run is a failure on a fundamental level because by King's own admission it is all about exploring romance, and he is doing it in the most childish way possible. That is not what a writer should say about their supposed 103 issues epic run on Batman of all characters.

For all of King's talk about doing new things with Batman, so far he hasn't had one original thought in this entire run. He's been rehashing ideas and premises from previous Batman stories with the only difference being how much worse his rendition of these stories is compared to the stuff he is ripping off.

Bruce is supposedly very distraught over being ditched at the alter by Selina so much that he completely lost faith in humanity and is resorting to ruthless measures that he has never resorted to before.

i did
shame they didnt adapt it

the art sucks.

Bat-Cat ?

We now have old Tom King haters and new Tom King haters. Tom King has united the fandom on a shared hatred. Just like his love of 3x3 Watchmen panels.

Should anyone really be surprised by this?
My prediction, Bane will have a stint as Batman.

Attached: Batman-Incorporated-Vol.-2-4-2012.jpg (1314x1412, 720K)

Whats everyone's theory for what happens in the big issue 75.

At this point he should just go out and fuck with his male villains.

>this is all one large keikaku to turn Bruce towards men and also towards villainy
>SW Manor style
>King was in league with Azzarello the whole time

Attached: swmanor.jpg (601x353, 54K)