His body count is fucking high for this movie like holy fuck. They really toned down his evilness for the trailers...

His body count is fucking high for this movie like holy fuck. They really toned down his evilness for the trailers. He's honestly a lot edgier than anything I've seen in a dceu or mcu film

Attached: screen_shot_2018-07-24_at_12.53.06_pm.png (1200x680, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/b4skfa/shazam_seven_deadly_sins_vs_shazam_family_shazam/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one cares about your flop movie shill

Why the FUCK is this image 156mb!?

Keep crying Ladderbro. Keep crying.

Attached: santa-claus-orig.jpg (907x604, 87K)

This movie had such a wide range when it came to tone, but it all somehow still worked.

its oozing with chadness

kinda like Aquaman

Fuck off shill. No one cares about flops

>somehow still worked.
Grow the fuck up
Kinda like how Aquaman failure and flop

I'm really disappointed he is a stylish Mark Strong and not an ugly dorky manlet.

>Over 1 billion dollars
>Flop
?

He's not the original, but overall he made for a great villain and now that he lost his powers we can see what shenanigans he stirs up next.

no matter how much $$$ or awards a DC production can garner, to some people it's always a failure.

How did billy hit the bus if he was shooting up?

Based omega mutant

Spoil me on his ultimate goal the reviewers keep mentioning is unexpected.

It's 1.56mb you retard

>still watching capeshit movies in 2k19

>Still using cape shit
We call them crusader capper now grandpa

Ladderbro have you taken your pills yet?

The lightning he shot into the sky came back down onto the bridge

His dad and brother had it coming.

>using “2k19” in 2019

I honestly was happy when he did the thing to his brother

He's edgy but a very entertaining kind of edgy and mark strong plays it well. Out of all the films I've seen him in(which isn't much basically kingsman and the guard) this is my favorite role. Guy just oozes with charisma. The best part of the movie.
Will definitely become a lot of people's favorite cape villain.

Attached: d1ccfb5dff01e90cd00070ae9ff07ef8.jpg (236x312, 13K)

I was shocked that the their was a that beheading in the company office. Didn’t expect a lot of things honestly, but in a good way. Thats’s why this movie to me was a good 8/10 for me.

based Smallville nod

Attached: ad73b6fc4bb3a794ba9a3f46294bb5cc.jpg (581x720, 50K)

Strong said he took this role to redeem himself from Green Lantern. Yet he was still the best part of that movie and didn’t have to apologize for anything.

Fucking based

Attached: 2D078E8A-366E-43DF-8D6B-3683A9837679.jpg (1200x630, 107K)

One of the few movies I'm looking forward to this year.

I'm happy for him man, strange how he's played not one but TWO amazing DC villains

I think he was considered for Lex in BvS as well. Same time as all those Bryan Cranston rumors.

Final fight leaked here: reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/b4skfa/shazam_seven_deadly_sins_vs_shazam_family_shazam/

I was no joke thinking of that when I saw the early screening yesterday. I was thinking “Man this guy could of been a great Lex Luthor”

Shut the fuck up. Some of us just want to talk about movies we enjoyed. If it was Marvel, you wouldn't fucking care. I hate this board and these goddamn dick measuring contests.

this

>dat adult Darla

Attached: 22az0x.jpg (2319x1546, 275K)

Eat the FUCKING Blu-Ray company war shill

Sivana is a better villain than Luthor anyway.

Attached: 5AA20735-AE17-48CF-887A-2E7D75FB2345.png (2518x1024, 457K)

I spy with my little eye a future Christmas classic

too bad Mary didn't do anything

Yeah if she has any powers it wasn’t clear in that fight.

Would it kill them to make the sins have more colors?

Colors cost extra

It’s a toss-up desu

can either have them look really frightening with gray

or more distinct and accurate with primary colors

He's also a good friend.

Attached: Sivana and Mr Mind.jpg (996x1467, 391K)

Attached: General Skarr.png (500x363, 220K)

The Seven Deadly Enemies of Man look better than Doomsday

>age Mary up so it's not as creepy to be attracted to her hero form
>Make shazam'd Darla

Damn, Mr.Mind is adorable.

okay, but what is this guy's name?!

Attached: index.jpg (408x548, 296K)

Thundercrack

loli mind in musclegirl bod

unf.

Looks like none of the other marvels did much beside run away a lot really badly shadowbox some cgi monsters before running away some more.

Dude was also a good Sinestro despite GL being a pile of shit. I think Strong was just born to play capeshit villains.

Glowing Bolt

Zaptain America

I still enjoyed Eugene which is surprising since he's the worst in the comics
>Hadouken!

Agamotto

based

Carl Danvers

And this is Betty Batson

Attached: captain_marvel_brie_larson_1.0.jpg (1200x800, 76K)

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

This, they literally made Darla what Mary used to be

They had glitter in there, I want Glitter

Red Cyclone

>marvel and DC fighting each other when Anime is the real enemy.

Divide and conquer.

Shazam's Monster

Splendidlad

Mr. Philadelphia

It's like they don't know/co/ loves brown girls at all

>Darla
Quite possibly the only time I’ll ever be attracted to a black women.

Attached: A94C79BF-F45F-483E-BF2F-705550B1E9D0.jpg (613x640, 109K)

The Captain Formerly Known As Marvel.

>Mary doesn't do anything
>but she's still cute as hell and has a skirt

Attached: 1280661207780.jpg (500x500, 135K)

Dc incels are this dumb

Attached: twitter-instagram-reacts-to-meagan-goods-dress-bet-awards-2013-the-jasmine-brand.jpg (1936x1936, 2.98M)

I'd give her glitter

Did they actually make him a compelling villain or is he wasted MCU-tier bullshit? I'm an MCU cocksucker by the way.

That's accurate to the comics. Dr. Sivana in the original run wasn't afraid to ruthlessly gun down cops, kill innocent civilians, and fuck women. Part of the guy's appeal is that he's pretty much a scientist with gangster level ethics. His children are almost as ruthless and bloodthirsty as their own man. Fucking off into space and conquering Venus with his kids made Sivana a mega chad.

there's no grey area with him, he's evil

Sivana is the original mad scientist rejected by society and commits petty crimes. He's pretty much Pym if the guy was more assertive and put Jan in her place..

Months of "captain flop" posting have caused marvelanons to lose their minds.

Let's be real, Aquaman was the weakest part of his own movie. Ocean Master and Black Manta carried the film by themselves. I'm surprised they didn't just make Ocean Master the hero with Mera and do battle with Black Manta

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL WATCHING IT
IT SAYS RELEASE DATE APRIL 5TH
APRIL 5TH!!!!!

There were early access screenings yesterday on fandango

Early screenings, nigga. Keep up

Holy shit you DC fans are fucking retarded

>a kid plays with figures of Superman and Batman punching each other
>Shazam flies in and smacks Sivana down in front of his window
>the kid drops the figures and stares in awe
Is this a metaphor for the whole DCEU now?

Attached: 1489727217922.png (341x316, 156K)

>HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL WATCHING IT
There was a big time anomaly near NY some days ago. Because of that, some people are from the future. Lucky cunts, they got to see it early.

>Dr. Sivana is now "the guy who would be Shazam's champion," and has magic flying brick powers like Captain Marvel

So… doesn't that make Black Adam redundant?

No, because he's not that guy anymore. Keep up

Thank you

Cope.

Attached: PSX_20190324_155453.jpg (800x1085, 190K)

Black Adam is no longer Shazam's rejected champion? What changes did Geoff Retjohns make to his character?

Captain DC

Black Adam still is, they had a sort of hologram/exposition thing where the Wizard explained why he needs to make sure his champion is good; since Black Adam (though he's never directly named) basically went power mad with the sins. I think that user was referring to Dr. Sivana no longer filling that slot because at the end of the movie he gets his sin-powered evil eye removed and then in the mid-credits scene Mr. Mind tells Sivana that there's other sources of magic to take control of.

If they're giving Black Adam his own solo movie, who's to say they won't play up the antiHERO part of him what with having different god benefactors? Hell for all I know Black Adam could just be a vehicle to introduce other less known DCEU elements.

It's The Rock, of course he will be an anti-hero

>Summer movie takes place during Christmas

Attached: (you).png (546x730, 522K)

>March
>Summer

>reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/b4skfa/shazam_seven_deadly_sins_vs_shazam_family_shazam/
Doesn't play for me.
Don't tell me all you faggots have a reddit account??

hologram even has Dwayne’s face

It work fine for me without an account.
Don't tell me you faggot is phoneposting?

Even if he is, it should work. Just did it on mine

April you moron

Attached: 1533432338632.jpg (340x438, 162K)

>April
>Summer

haha did he also steal le 40 cakes? omg old comics are so weird and memeworthy lol

Attached: greatest plan.jpg (658x555, 106K)

straight to the point huh

You know they look kind of stupid when you have them all standing together in colorful costumes.

where is the superman scene!!!

>Let's be real, Aquaman was the weakest part of his own movie
Nah I'd say Mera was. It's a reverse of Captain Marvel where shes the weakest of her own film but saved by Fury

Watching Darla run gives me some small glimmer of hope they wont fuck up Flash......again. Look can we just thank god they gave Johns some pull now? Why the hell wouldn't you have him spearhead The Flash and Green Lantern Corp?

He has nothing to redeem himself for. Sinestro was great. Everything else was shit though and Reynolds was a miscast

>deflating tense moments this late into the movie
enough already, not even MCU does it this much.

Last scene before credits

>batman and superman toys
so their cinematic universe is stone cold dead, right?

Nah he's pretty good and he's coming back in the sequel With Mr Mind

>weakest part of his own movie
Fuck no, Momoa was a mediocre actor but he compensate it with a fucktoon of charisma, Amber in the other hand got no charisma and no acting skills plus the fact her character was pointless.

Does anyone have an image of the Black Adam tease?

No stupid, they reference the other movies

No. It makes perfect sense. There are Marvel toys and merchandise at the end of Avengers

I still want the rock to play something else, like Bane on Suicide Squad or whatever.

Captain Thunder

That should be Batista

except no toy company would ever make a toy of someone who does this.

Attached: 1551020275852.png (1400x700, 1.02M)

>GET HIM BATMAN

See this is what worries me. Teth Adam is a lot like Sinestro; he wants a world without crime, but he wants to be the one calling the shots. He's not really an Anti-Hero, but more of an Anti-Villain. Kandaq worships him like a god, and he would conqueror the planet if the opportunity presented itself. I just don't see Dwayne doing that, and them focusing more on Adam's more heroic moments. This is still Black Adam we're talking about, the disgraced champion of The Rock of Eternity. I think at best they'll force him to side with Billy to take down Mister Mind, he'll rule his people, and be the straight man to Billy's wackiness.

Attached: Black Adam DCAU.jpg (800x1327, 111K)

why does he have elf ears

Give us a Shazam/Aquaman team up where they try to out drink each other before teaming up

Why not? Iron Man burned people to death

His name is Bazinga.
Strangely he names his package Armageddon.

now it's painfully obvious that they wanted to release this movie for the holiday season but they were scared of Spider-Verse, so instead they sandwiched it between Captain Marvel and Endgame.

wut

yeah, that's totally it, not the fact that Aquaman was the holiday season movie
dumbass

>now it's painfully obvious that they wanted to release this movie for the holiday season but they were scared of Spider-Verse
Yeah that's why they released Aquaman at the same time. Because they were so afraid.

Attached: 0c0ebcfc5dae5a75defb1efca8a56dc3.jpg (641x679, 49K)

It was an thing they used to do to make villains appear more sinister. Invokes devil imagery and all that

Retard, gi Joe has literal Nazi figured, they don't give a fuck as long as it sells

Attached: 58162182_1_x.jpg (375x500, 13K)

No, Dr. Sivana is now Super Sivana. Are you seriously doubting the guy who came up with his own way to transform, and escaped prison by phasing thru walls using an equation?

Nah, the movie understood that Mary is a superheroine who you want to protect.

>smaller movie with low budget tailor made for the holiday season
> going up against chad morales
they were right to be scared tho.

Attached: 1522510932461.png (631x369, 443K)

Why is Mark Strong so attached to playing cape characters? Kids or does he like Big 2? I like a lot of cape movies, so that's not my complaint btw.

Jesus fucking christ, this movie deserves props. They couldn't made Mary and Darla "Strong Independent Women Who Need No Man" but instead made both girls pure and innocent.

So how are they going to "clean up" Black Adam? Because they're sure as hell aren't going full dictator

Some actors love doing capeshit for fun

I honestly don't understand the appeal of Black Adam. He's just kind of boring. Sivana and Mr Mind are much better villains.

I wonder if they're actually going to put Talky Tawny in the films

I agree, in this scenario you made up they were right to be scared

it's almost as if they're still kids.

That's fair. I wasn't expecting a deep reason (besides multi-film contracts) but that's like four by now.

The problem with kids in fiction nowadays is that they're either too snarky, or act like tweens. Darla and Mary are the only two characters who actually act like kids for a change. Again, this movie deserves props for nailing the kid aspect of Superhero movies. It's what DC and Marvel have been missing in their flicks.

Have you read Johns' JSA or 52?

>kid is playing with this superhero toys near a christmas tree
>Darla saves a mall santa
>the entire movie takes place during the holiday season
it's Jingle All the Way tier, how obtuse can you be not to see it.

Attached: 1543816018816.png (500x513, 449K)

No, I've read the original Fawcett Comics. Black Adam works better as a Superman Villain, not a failed champion.

I'm not saying it isn't set during Christmas you cretin. I'm saying it wasn't moved because of fucking Spider-Verse

I've noticed the more DC leans into the weird and comic booky they get in these movies, the better they tend to do. Hoping they pick up on that too.

Man the Trench movie better be weird and creepy

They stopped listening to Bat-Fags and Watchmen Fags for a change, and embraced their comics.

I'm totally fine with the different tone it'll probably take. Just hoping they don't go crazy on the budget.

>Just hoping they don't go crazy on the budget.
Well they already paid for the costumes and can reuse some o the set pieces and effects so the budget wont have to be crazy.

Boring how? Because like Sinestro, Adam has a moral grey area that you sometimes can agree with

Eat the fucking blue ray, you lying cuck.

Chad Thundercock

Good, Wan can do horror obviously, would be iterested if he can actually work aquaman in there too. Haven't seen a superhero/horror movie, least as far as I know

even by DCEU superman numbers?

Just because a movie is set during Christmas doesn't mean it has to release during December. WB already had Aquaman slotted in that release date before Shazam started filming.

so..............
what happened to black adam?
the rock?

when was that killed off? i don't remember hearing that ever.

He's not dead, the fuck are you talking about? He hasn't returned from his banishment yet

You're on Yea Forums bro. We already know Sivana don't fuck around yo.

You can't low rez the ChadZam man!

I think OP means that for the generally more comedic tone, the villain killed a lot. He really only killed like 15 people, tops, and most of them were by the sins semi-off-screen.

They've got a script, but that's it; both the Rock and one of the producers for Shazam are hopeful that it'll happen and be made prior to whenever Black Adam would fight Shazam in film. If Shazam is pretty successful, I'm sure they'll start actual work on it though.

I'm confused, is this out yet?

Apparently he doesn't want to play a villain and will star in his own solo movie before any crossover with Shazam.

There are some rumors this Black Adam movie might also feature some JSA characters too.

It's out for real in about two weeks, but there was a special advanced screening yesterday so a lot of people have already seen it.

They did what they did with Aquaman and had preview screenings 2 weeks early - which was yesterday. April 5th is wide release.

they kept that insufferable black foster sister from the new 52 comic?

Basically. Plus for an interesting twist both Sinestro and Black Adam thought they were good enough Green Lanterns and Shazams it's just they're pretty sociopathic.

The only thing that bothered me about the movie was Sivana not being worthy. His "do you know what it feels like telling a young boy he'll never be good enough?" line really stood out to me. He was tempted by the sins and had selfish/hateful thoughts, but his dad and older brother treated him like complete shit. He wasn't pure enough, but was it really his fault?

It definitely wasn't his fault that his dad and brother would bully him, or that the bullying pushed him into having the desires that the sins could play to, but at the time, the wizard wanted to find somebody he could be absolutely sure of. Hell, I'm sure if he tested Billy before the sins left, Billy would've failed with promises of finding his mom. That's kind of the point of the lecturing the Wizard, his standards were too high, especially for testing children.

Sure, the finding spell picked Billy because he (like all the others) were worthy to some degree, but he didn't truly become worthy enough to resist the sins until after he had his powers and grew as a person.

Black Adam is what Shazams become when they have seen enough shit.
Sinestro is just a cunt. Though admittedly Hal suddenly being "the best there evar wuz" is complete bullshit.

Is that fucking Adam Brody as adult Freddy?

Attached: 18987657890.png (194x186, 59K)

Yep, and he was great too

>lightning

>falling in a arc

Attached: 1528685169005.jpg (520x600, 97K)

The castings for Shazamily seems excessive. 6 kids + 6 adults.

>magical lightning
>does whatever it wants

Attached: 4570238-bros.jpg (1988x3056, 1.45M)

it's magic, you nignog

reminder Disney proudly admits that it hires shills to shit in these threads.

Laddercuck, Laddercuck
Trying to earn his Disney buck
Can he shill on a thread?
He sucks mouse dick on it's head!
Look out! There goes Laddercuck

Yeah, it really did seem like Billy was a last ditch effort, rather than being the most pure. 2/3rds of the movie he's just goofing off and using his super powers for profit. There seemed to be a lot of parallels between him and Savani so it's interesting to me that he ended up embodying the role of champion so well. I wonder if the other candidates (even Savini) would've also came into their own if they were given the opportunity. The entire thing reminded me a lot of Spider-Man.

Source?

>Good is aChristian, considers herself a very spiritual person and has stated in numerous interviews that she would not play roles that she feels might "disappoint God".She explained in an interview thatJesustops her list of heroes, and the last book she read was theBible.
What the fuck does she call this dress?

>
>
>deleted
LOL

I feel like the film really should have had the Wizard put way more emphasis on the fact that, no, Billy really wasn't worthy (at the time), but he was out of time and couldn't afford to be picky anymore.

My main issue with this is, like the comic, Billy gets dumped into a family full of children who are objectively far "purer" than he is, especially Mary.
And they are in the same goddamn city, it's not like the Wizard's spell didn't extend to India or something.

Attached: jDBr2RI.png (700x700, 21K)

His morality is more the ancient type than modern sensibilities. It shoves him into a grey area or as a villain depending on your POV despite actually being good aligned most of the time.
Even then you can sort of see his point or that it actually does make sense even if you disagree with the method/response.

Yeah. There was a lot in that could've used more development, but overall I really enjoyed it. I wouldn't call it a bad movie at all.

I didn't even think about that. I guess The Wizard was still being super picky up until the end. I wonder what about stood out as opposed to Darla or Freddy.

It's magic. You can't let yourself overthink that sort of thing. The spell sought out Billy because Billy was the one it needed to seek out. Fate, chance, whatever. We also don't exactly have a formula for what it takes to make a good champion; you could argue that the other kids are more pure of heart than Billy, but that could just be one facet of it and they were lacking in other ways that Billy didn't.

Don't be an ass.

Exactly, she think of it like this: the magic sought Billy after he defended the cripple kid. It wasn't only the purest of hearts, it was Billy's readiness to answer the call even if it's not in his interest. Mary didn't pick a fight with those dudes.

>that Asian guy who yells Haduken when he shoots his lightning

Ok you win marketers I will see this on release

Anime already comprises like 60% of worldwide cartoons apparently. That’s less a battle and more an inevitability.

Quick question, does anyone know the songs title for the one hat played during the beginning of the credits, it was catchy and really enjoyed it but can’t remember the name for the life of me

Attached: E1DB7374-6ED9-49C2-968B-8C7815FFAD0B.jpg (2896x2896, 658K)

What they should do is just make a Sinestro/Black Adam buddy cop movie already

>lame as fuck powers
>boring as fuck cgi smoke monsters
Capeshit is dullest franchise

>you will never be that Santa Clause, be saved by her and have her heavily muscled delicious brown body tell you she's been a good girl

Attached: 1369375288115.jpg (667x721, 41K)

Attached: 1524092575632.jpg (982x1200, 169K)

>DJ Cotrona
>Adam Brody

They should've cast Armie Hammer as Shazam and the Hypercrisis would have been complete.

>It's just the current Geoff Jones incarnation of Shazam and family

Great. I've been paying money for synergy bullshit without even know it

So now that Shazam is confirmed kino, Mr. Mind and the Monster Society of Evil when?

Attached: Monster Society of Evil.jpg (1200x632, 686K)

H

H?

Who doesn't love brown girls? Shut the fuck up /pol/.

Not even black people like brown girls.

Next movie, you already see the Crocodile Men in Shazam

We better get Tawky Tawny in the next movie.

Never knew I wanted to hear a cute black girl say she's been a good girl.

welp thanks shazam

This, for example to modern eyes everyone thinks Achilles seems like a dick, but to the Greeks he was moral

>underage tells old Santa she's been a good girl
I wonder how much flack they'll get from that scene.

Fucking amazing.

Cause she is black christian. All they do is go to church every sunday, sing, can recite the bible, but not follow a damn thing in it. Can be getting railed in the ass by multiple tattoo guys before marriage, while wearing a cross and see no contradictions in it.

Sounds like every American Christian lmao.

That's what the characters are like though. Mary even got shit on by Fire for being too pure, who probably has no idea she's being a cunt to a literal kid.

Damn near. Many just do it for social gain, yet demand that they are religious. It's like they reading a science text book, good a repeating it but have no idea what it said.

What is the artificial time thing referring to?

probably 0

I think its when he created an 8th day of the week called Sivanaday

>Asian Shazam
>Black gurl Shazam
>Muslim Shazam

Attached: 1539871632441-1.png (160x162, 32K)

He's hispanic you retard

>so their cinematic universe is stone cold dead, right?
Post-Snyder DC, there's been references of the previous movies for better or worse. In Aquaman you had Stepppenwolf mentioned in a sentence and a tabloid article of Aquadude and Wonderwoman dating. In Shazam's case Freddy has a bullet that bounced off Superman and articles referring to the incident of MoS/JL. Not to mention the fucking batarang replica. Unlike Marvel, DC's isn't concerned with

Sorry that there wasn't enough "The incident", "remember New York" & Tony Stark cameos to fill help remind you what's canon and what's not.

Attached: 1547363522877.png (500x500, 258K)

He's been playing with suspendium since *at least* 52. Sivanaday was just the culmination of that.

hit submit too quickly. DC's new approach is not turning their movies into 2 hour trailers for the next one. No Mcguffins, no Batman cameos to carry a film for Literal Who tiers, and references of previous movies. An Aquaman movie should focus on Aquaman, not trying to set up Birds of Prey.

A lot older. Suspendium was the reason sivana and the marvels were frozen from their days in fawcett until they were added to dc

Oom should be played by Jesse Ventura

>what are spics and blacks doing in foster care? that is unrealistic!

>Billy finally gets the recognition he deserves after being shelved by DC for ages.

Think DC will be butthurt he's liked more than modern Supes?

Attached: 550633.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

No? They're getting paid either way,

surprised that anyone on 4chin knows that. hmmmm... I guess I'll need some better sentinels for ya

Seto Kaiba

>Think DC will be butthurt he's liked more than modern Supes?
No it's Cassandra Cain they hate with a passion.

>what are spics and blacks doing in foster care? that is unrealistic!
... you got me there.

Best cape character ever.

Lol this looks like its right out of that video where Richard Spencer gets punched in the face.
I wonder if its a reference.

Rent Free

You leave Darla alone!

I could see Black Adam join then betray the MSoE in the sequel

>Still calling them capeshit and not kinocape

>Muslim Shazam

DC/Marvel crossover where Kamala gets the powers of Shazam when

Attached: 1517417223381.jpg (800x448, 37K)

Miracleman

Red Superman

I imagine some idiot is going to write how it's a metaphor for sex slavery in how African Americans were intentionally kept undereducated (Represented as Darla having the mind of a child) and being coerced by social expectations and traditions to submit to white symbols of power (Santa Clause)

worm meal

He wants to be a little kid again and experience true Christmas one more time.

Attached: gay.jpg (957x1300, 174K)

He wants to lose his virginity.

I just hope Black Adam whenever he appears doesn't have a cape like in the New 52. It's stupid.

HADOUKEN

Attached: c71e70b976ec80b3f5a60beec21b3f0b8e9d.jpg (300x300, 10K)

>a lot edgier than anything I've seen in a dceu or mcu film
I don't know op.
Many MCU villains have a bloody high body count and insane reason for what they do. Just because the movies are executed in a manner that's friendly for all ages, does not make it less edgy.

Attached: The Thanos question.png (1846x2155, 1.71M)

>can't make the universe's resources infinite
>thanos with gauntlet is more powerful than Eternity and Infinity.

Attached: 1522383435173.png (412x430, 351K)

>can't make the universe's resources infinite

Attached: You could X but you Y, why!.jpg (850x850, 106K)

I think they should start off with hardass Batman serious like Teth Adam, but Billy warms his heart a little so he becomes less of a hardass.

Black Adam always screamed "Serious Hero" like Hawkman or Batman than actual villain.

>Hey yo, so Skrulls can shapeshift anythin' right? Well how about you shapeshift onto my dick eh?

That's because they have shit taste like in everything they do.

Hey, its like i'm in twitter.

No, if anything. Superfags might though.

I Don't Want to Grow Up performed by The Ramones, originally by Tom Waits

Killmonger sliced a woman's throat on the BP movie. That's very edgy. But I guess it's okay to show if there's not a drop of blood.

cute

the Malthus Theory was debunked centuries ago though

are going back to the golden age?

You say that and yet he still wants to rule the planet

I almost always hat video game references like that but I think it worked because the Asian kid was like 7, and it lasts for about a second instead lingering on it

Thanks you good user, that was bugging me

Attached: DB8F477B-76C5-4F1A-9968-BD17BEECA4FC.jpg (1284x1284, 621K)

that scene was so shit it looks like she just fainted though
him killing his own gf was edgier

talking tiger when??

Carl Danvers would be a better hero and character than Carol Danvers.

That after credits scene.

>guess who's gonna be in the sequel