ITT:Complete fucking garbage you happened upon by randomly putting TV on

Attached: 370538.jpg (1012x1500, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGgRkUnuVR0
youtube.com/watch?v=4-0m_zAkyR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's strange that someone at Fox thought that show was worth airing. Even the ads for it made it look like a horrible idea for a show.

i couldn't' tell if it was racist and making fun of immigrants or it was supposed to be shitting on the idea of fantasy worlds living alongside the modern one or what it was trying to shit on.

why not make a animated show full setted on a fantasy world?

I thought it was funny. Cheesy as hell but funny. It wasnt really trying to shit on anyone? Idk why you thought it was.

Just a silly premise going for a ride. I thought the son was miscast.

no animation-live action hybrid show has ever matched the perfection of the Totally Minnie special
youtube.com/watch?v=JGgRkUnuVR0

if more people watched this, there would be no incels

I liked it

I actually liked this a lot, fuck you OP

it was somewhat silly & funny the problem i felt is the jokes weren't landing most of the time and came off as mean.

My friends loved it but I found completely boring. The premise is great but the jokes were bad and the characters were bland.

The son was ugly ugly instead of hollywood ugly. Nobody likes ugly people, period.

It works for a sketch or two, but lengthening the whole thing to a series is just overdoing the concept.

Because those only appeal to autists

Attached: file.jpg (1178x1173, 634K)

He compensate it by being funny and charismatic. The son was just an even uglier Michael Cera.

Meh, I liked it, or at least found it somewhat entertaining. It could have been better in many aspects, but it had an unique vibe and felt genuine in itself (whatever the fuck that means I don't know).

I thought it was ok

It was a fun show where jokes weren't constant. I guess people didn't have the attention span for it.

The son is also a comedian
youtube.com/watch?v=4-0m_zAkyR0

>it's another, "WFBM relationship" show

Attached: 1546737490459.jpg (1018x785, 61K)

The actress is married into the Kennedys

>Thought Son of Zorn was the most shitty show going for a while
>Actually watch it cause it was on Hulu so why not
>I unironically wanted a S2 by the end of 1

I'm not saying it's good, but it gets a lot better than the early episodes let on.

Attached: 1544841036393.jpg (859x1024, 141K)

To be fair they present the black guy as a cuckold, raising another man's child while his wife lusts for her ex.

The cartoon fella was good but man no one on the show could act.

That doesn't mean he's funny and charismatic. They should cast a cute young actor, not a goblin.