Why is Yea Forums so against interracial relationships in their media? See: Spider-Man Into the Spiderverse

Why is Yea Forums so against interracial relationships in their media? See: Spider-Man Into the Spiderverse

Attached: 73C07647-8D8D-478E-8030-BCBF487DF705.jpg (1354x385, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1998/01/25/genocide-in-tibet/27c0891c-57f1-4a7c-b873-a1071d93cbfd/?utm_term=.d10e007d91ba
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1581875/Dalai-Lama-condemns-Chinas-cultural-genocide-of-Tibet.html
savetibet.org/new-report-finds-elements-of-cultural-genocide-in-tibet/
endgenocide.org/tibet-a-case-of-cultural-genocide/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-i-accused-israel-of-cultural-genocide_us_5a4feffce4b0cd114bdb3311
middleeastmonitor.com/20100529-the-cultural-genocide-of-palestine/
ccrjustice.org/genocide-palestinian-people-international-law-and-human-rights-perspective
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London
standard.co.uk/news/uk/census-reveals-white-britons-as-minority-in-capital-for-first-time-8405998.html
middleeastmonitor.com/20180314-palestinians-are-facing-genocide-israel-deserves-its-international-pariah-status/
thenation.com/article/israel-guilty-genocide-its-assault-gaza/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's only a bother if the male is black, or if they race-change a character.

>another shitty /pol/-bait thread

>Why is Yea Forums
You're confusing Yea Forums crossboarders with Yea Forums posters again

Because Yea Forums is full of nazis. Only retards would deny it after Christchurch "ironic meme" mosque shooting

/pol/fags

Because for every white girl that gets knocked up by a black, that's one more white baby that won't be born. And also, one less white girl in the dating pool for us. Simple enough. Nothing personal.

>Because for every white girl that gets knocked up by a black, that's one more white baby that won't be born.
But you're spreading whiteness.

Attached: 1552748158318.png (768x768, 272K)

>8888
Heil'd.
Black genes are dominant and white genes are recessive. Mulattos usually side with their black half, and are regarded as black by most people, black and white alike.

You don't have to be "against" it to have noticed how hard media and entertainment are pushing it in the 2010s, and ask why that is.

>Black genes are dominant and white genes are recessive.
a race can't be dominant or recessive, individual genes can, are you implying that 100% of a black persons genes will be dominant versus 100% of a white persons genes? because if not the child will always have a blend of genetic characteristics from both parents
>Mulattos usually side with their black half, and are regarded as black by most people, black and white alike.
That's purely cultural though, since people don't see people who aren't 100% white as white, of course they'd feel more aligned to their non-white parent. It's also an oversimpliifcation since many mixed race people have issues around not feeling like they properly fit in with either group

>Why is it "white genocide" if no one dies?

Interesting enough the population of Palestine went from 1 million in 1970 to just under 5 million today. A growth of five times. Yet what's been going on there is routinely described by the left as a "genocide". But wouldn't a growth of over five times, a rate of growth far, far in excess of anything happening anywhere in the Western world, a population explosion, be the reverse of an genocide then? An anti-genocide?

So what do leftists call it a genocide then?

And why do they call what's going on in Tibet a genocide, when in fact, it's just that through mass forced immigration China transported enough Han Chinese into Tibet that they quickly outnumbered the original inhabitants. But how can it be a genocide if native Tibetans population is not being killed? Just out-grown?

Attached: tom-baker-4th.jpg (570x400, 33K)

but whiteness is literally a propaganda tool concocted by the British army to convince ethnic groups that they were oppressing, like irish, scottish, roma and jewish that they should enlist to help them fight world war 1.

the color of your kids skin should be meaningless compared to if you're able to pass onto them your ancestral culture, language, values and traditions, and to deny that is to advocate for the death of your ancestral culture in favor of an irrational paleness fetish

Sigh.

Someone doesn't know their haplogroups...

Attached: World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png (3000x1900, 1.52M)

>Black genes are dominant and white genes are recessive.
What is this, Metal Gear Solid?
>So what do leftists call it a genocide then?
Sounds like you are cherry picking leftists who say one thing and ignoring the majority who just call it an apartheid or an occupation.
>inb4 "ur doin the same for the right!!"
I was literally replying to the one user who was describing the version of white genocide I'm making fun of.

This thread so far legit reads like something Hideo Kojima would write. I think I played this thread in MGS2 and 5

>That's purely cultural though,
And? We live in a culture. It's preferable to whites for white mothers to produce children who are white rather than children who are culturally identified as black and who will almost certainly side against whites on social issues.
>It's also an oversimpliifcation since many mixed race people have issues around not feeling like they properly fit in with either group
Great, more rootless people who lack any feeling of group belonging or pride, sounds like they will be very happy.

>I was literally replying to the one user who was describing the version of white genocide I'm making fun of.
I'm the guy you replied to and I never said anything about genocide.

>cherry picking

In both cases it's routinely called ethnic cleansing or "cultural genocide" by the left and by the media. It's strange how what is happening in London going from 95 percent white to whites being a minority there just in the lifetime of people posting on this forum doesn't meet the same criteria. Or some areas of France where non-white birth rates are over sixty percent of total births.

I mean it seems like if you applied the same standard then that would clearly be "cultural genocide" in both cases. But since whites are the ones being displaced and replaced it's not only not seen by the media and by the left as an injustice, it's seen as something good.

The inclusion is a symptom of a writer/person in a influential position that may be infected with a politically charged tumor that siphons creativity and makes them think you don't need to be subtle about things because of how "right" it is. Crusader euphoria is poison for the soul. It may not be the case but it is a symptom that should be considered.

>I'm the guy you replied to and I never said anything about genocide.
You didn't use the word genocide, but you are describing the traits that are attributed to this meme "white genocide" - and I directly responded to a nonsensical aspect of a trait you yourself named. The other user is the one who latched on to the word 'genocide' and talked about Palestinians despite nobody in this thread saying anything about that.

>In both cases it's routinely
Nope. You were just cherry picking.
If your arguments only work when someone already subscribes to your delusions, they're not good arguments.

>because if not the child will always have a blend of genetic characteristics from both parents

Yes, well that *would* be primary problem there I'm afraid.

Attached: EYIoQRP.png (465x454, 327K)

It's all so tiresome.

>washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1998/01/25/genocide-in-tibet/27c0891c-57f1-4a7c-b873-a1071d93cbfd/?utm_term=.d10e007d91ba

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1581875/Dalai-Lama-condemns-Chinas-cultural-genocide-of-Tibet.html

>savetibet.org/new-report-finds-elements-of-cultural-genocide-in-tibet/

>endgenocide.org/tibet-a-case-of-cultural-genocide/

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-i-accused-israel-of-cultural-genocide_us_5a4feffce4b0cd114bdb3311

>middleeastmonitor.com/20100529-the-cultural-genocide-of-palestine/

>ccrjustice.org/genocide-palestinian-people-international-law-and-human-rights-perspective

You could just google it yourself in five seconds but instead you feign ignorance.

the point is that culture can be changed, there's no logical reason for mixed race people to identify more with their non-white parent, so it can be changed

>It's strange how what is happening in London going from 95 percent white to whites being a minority there just in the lifetime of people posting on this forum doesn't meet the same criteria
I live in London and I have to call bullshit on the whole 'London is mostly muslim' thing I see Americans posting online a bunch, it's just ignorance

Noones actively trying to eradicate white people though ..

>I live in London and I have to call bullshit

It's all so tiresome.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London

>At the 2011 census, London had a population of 8,173,941. Of this number, 44.9% were White British.

>standard.co.uk/news/uk/census-reveals-white-britons-as-minority-in-capital-for-first-time-8405998.html

Whites have been a minority in London for nearly a decade now.

Tibetan and Palestinian people are not being eradicated either. In fact their population is not dropping, they are just being replaced.

I have literally never heard someone call the occupation of Palestine a genocide.

see

>middleeastmonitor.com/20180314-palestinians-are-facing-genocide-israel-deserves-its-international-pariah-status/

>Palestinians are facing genocide; Israel deserves its international pariah status

>thenation.com/article/israel-guilty-genocide-its-assault-gaza/

Etc.

I'm calling in the SS. We got another bait thread.

Attached: Amanda Waller.jpg (564x846, 77K)