You have 5 seconds to explain to me why this is wrong Yea Forums

You have 5 seconds to explain to me why this is wrong Yea Forums

1) They are both legal adults, their bodies, their feelings. They both consent to be in a relationship, literally who are you disagree ?

2) People make it sound like Bruce is old enough to be Barbara's daughter. They only have a ten year old gap between them, Barbara is in her early twenties and Bruce in his mid thirties. Do you incels never go out ? Do you think that such a gap is rare in couples ? fcking nerds

3) Gordon would be happy if he knew Batman wed his daughter. He knows he can trust Batman, and that he would take good care of his daugher. Instead of some literally who dating Barbara, he will be at ease knowing his friend will be part of his family. And who wouldn't want to be related to Batman ?

4) Barbara and Dick broke up, she doesn't belong to him, she's not his property. She's a free independant woman, this is not Pakistan.

5) No he is not her mentor, Barbara is mostly self trained and became Batgirl before she knew of Bruce's secret identity. And even then, I wouldn't see the problem.

TLDR BatmanxBatgirl = kino ship

Attached: 3652190-3.jpg (482x392, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgMxCy2N1LQ
dccomics.com/blog/2019/02/12/why-barbara-gordon-and-dick-grayson-are-dcs-greatest-love-story
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>They only have a ten year old gap between them

Fuck off with this bullshit. We all know “canon” ages are not the same as real ages. Bruce is really late 40s by the time Barbera grows up

Hot.

Gross

I think it's only an American thing. Here 40 year old men can date 20 year old women and nobody gives a fuck.

>Dick broke
Ouch.

>Bruce is old enough to be Barbara's daughter

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Bug-eyed-dog.jpg (183x163, 10K)

that's not true

learn basic math moron

Bruce is 35 and Barbara 22 at the start od the series

in TNBA she is 25 and Bruce 38

>They are both legal adults
in all seriousness, this relationship would reflect as poorly on Babs as it does Bruce. Yeah, it makes Bruce seem like a bit of a typical womanizing asshole for fucking girls half his age. But he's a billionaire, so it's kinda expected for him. Babs, on the other hand, comes off as a golddiggin whore, pursuing a wealthy older man. Not a good look.

its out of character for Bruce to start an unprofessional relationship that he knows would cause problems

>Barbara and Dick broke up, she doesn't belong to him, she's not his property. She's a free independant woman, this is not Pakistan.
That isn’t the problem, the problem is, you don’t date your son/ward’s ex. What kind of asshole does that?

you're gross

Bruce is for Dick

their feelings, their bodies
it's a free country, it's not your place to decide who they want to love

Attached: DzYxuGDUYAE5jUM.png (1000x1000, 120K)

I don't quite understand playing devil's advocate for the obscenely rich. You garner animosity from your fellow men while receiving no sympathy from the boots you lick.

What the fuck's happening in that comic

Attached: 1552748158318.png (768x768, 272K)

to be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand Stonetoss comics

Your age divided by 2 plus 7 is the rough guideline as to what's the minimum age of people you can date. Depending on the exact ages of Bruce and Babs, these two may or may not meet the requirement. It's still legal as long as both are above age of consent, but it's against common social rules, and people around them are probably going to look at them in a funny way. The man will be suspected of buying a trophy wife, and the woman will be suspected of being a gold-digger.

What they're doing is legal, but it's on a skeevy area that's going to make people think emotionally and irrationally about it. A lot of questionable things get combined: age difference, workplace romance, dating the ex of someone you consider basically your son, dating the daughter of someone you consider a friend... these things can work in some cases, but if they don't, the end result may not be pretty.

Most importantly, IMO Bruce is too much of an awkward, emotionally repressed manchild to handle a relationship in a mature way. Some other woman might be capable of helping him let go of his childhood traumas and just enjoy a happy life, but Barbara isn't that woman:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgMxCy2N1LQ

>i'm a virgin kissless incel and when i see two people who are happy i am mad

This reminded me that i was checking comic in DC's website and that the website recommended me an article about Nightwing and Batgirl written by some broad that works with them. Bitch wrote that Dick and Barbara romance is more important than that of Clark and Lois. KEK. So i'm KEKing pretty hard right now remembering this.
I'll try to find it. Wait a minute or two.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.42M)

Here it is:
dccomics.com/blog/2019/02/12/why-barbara-gordon-and-dick-grayson-are-dcs-greatest-love-story
Shit is hilarious.

Attached: mfw.jpg (307x300, 63K)

Doesn’t stop it from being an asshole thing to do. It’s an ethics thing. It reflects more on Bruce’s character and lack of respect for Dick or anyone else in Bruce’s life. If he treats his family like that, I’d hate to see how he treats his friends.

dick and barabara broke up, she is free woman
she can date whomever she wants
incel

The snap.

i bet you also believe it's an ethics thing to marry inside your own race polfag

>Bruce is old enough to be Barbara's daughter

Attached: GoofyLaughing.jpg (581x645, 55K)

Neither of them looks happy in that videoclip, and the relationship didn't work out in the long run.

DCAU Bruce's best chance was with Andrea Beaumont, and in most other continuities Selina could work nicely with him. But Bruce/Barbara just seems more like a young naive girl with a crush, and an older guy who goes along with it despite not feeling emotionally invested in what they're doing. If I remember right, Bruce Timm has talked about how he actually meant for the audience to feel uncomfortable about it.

That article is shock-full of wishful thinking, fanfic, and self-insert. It ignores tons of things and downplays several others.

>and the relationship didn't work out in the long run.

solely because of bruce timm's autism

>and in most other continuities Selina could work nicely with him.
That's the exact opposite opposite of what the BatCat thing was created to be. DC forcing this ship as end game has been a huge mistake that have costed both Batman and Catwoman a lot.

who is starfire

I’m only talking about Bruce, why do you keep being up Barbara? Bait harder faggot.
Here’s your (you)

Right? Goddamn. But i understand where the author is coming from. It's easy to self-insert into Oracle, since she's supposed to be "smart" and "cute", and "tenacious". So they see themselves dating the dreamy and fun Nightwing. They can't do this with Starfire, who's supposed to be a bombshell to the point she actually works as a super-model despite being an alien.

what about bruce ? his feelings, his desicions
dick has starfire, bruce has barbara
everyone is happy
your lack of maturity oozes behind your posts, I bet you're underage

>kino
Opinion discarded.

>bruce has barbara
Bruce has a bunch of women throwing themselves at him. The Barbara thing only makes sense in a time-frame where Bruce managed to alienate everyone and she's the only person left still in his corner. So in a need for emotional comfort he gives in to her continuous sexual advances. Not out of love, but loneliness and desperation.

>what about bruce ? his feelings, his desicions
Decisions have consequences. You can’t lead your whole life just following your dick.
>your lack of maturity oozes behind your posts, I bet you’re underage
Here’s your (you)

As I much I hate the word "incel" for being overly, incorrectly used I still have to say: Stonetoss is an angry incel.

Check out his twitter for women-hating cringe

Attached: 1452998307949.jpg (940x771, 103K)

how many of them are friends with the 20 year old's dad?

yeah sometimes he's funny but he definitely comes off as weirdly misogynist

>stonetoss

Attached: 1476542955452.png (1000x1000, 252K)

If you had a daughter, you wouldn't want your friend fucking her

Ins't Robin/Nightwing Gordon's friend too.

My parents are 20 years apart

lol the thots battlecry. it literally will never fails. can you wretched whores stop trying to normalize your extreme thirst?

pussy/dick is cheaper than friendship. when you're friends w someone, usually you take their feelings into consideration before you chase what you want. unless you're a selfish thirsty cunt. bruce is a selfish thirsty cunt for this, and a pathetic friend. and barbara is a cheap ho

Preach brother

>4) Barbara and Dick broke up, she doesn't belong to him, she's not his property. She's a free independant woman, this is not Pakistan.
Yet they don't tell Dick, now do they?

It is just normalfags getting mad at age gap. They think it is pedophilia for some reason.

>age difference
Why is this problem again? Why can't man date younger women?

You seriously believe that?

Catwoman, Talia al Ghul...

it makes bruce look like a huge loser who can't handle a relationship with anyone his own age

because nine times out of ten its just an excuse for the older person to put zero effort into the relationship while exploiting the naivete, respect, and relative powerlessness of the younger person compared to them
and the same applies for older women dating younger people too. its nearly always someone rich and/or in a position of authority over the younger person such that they can come to control every aspect of their life and the younger person is too caught up in trying to please the older person to recognize that they are being mistreated. when you're the same age bracket its easier to realize this shithead ain't worth it and you can do better

Wew. What older man/lady hurt you, user?

>he would take good care of his daugher.
That is the exact opposite of what happened.
>And who wouldn't want to be related to Batman ?
Literally everyone at the end of the day, Terry barely stays, and it's mostly out of guilt from seeing how helpless and alone Bruce has left himself.

that's your opinion, which you are not entitled to

>You can’t lead your whole life just following your dick.

true, which is why their feelings for each other are genuine whether you like it or not

I don’t understand this comic.
Is he saying that a woman has to wait to have sex until she’s married? And does the same logic apply to men as well?
This isn’t the fucking 50s anymore, just go wild with the fucking until you find someone you really want to spend the rest of your life with, Christ it’s not that hard.

of course I would ??? since he's my friend, I'd trust him

how do you know dick doesn't know ?

fling =/= relationship
and anyway he dismisses both of them in the dcau comics since they are criminals

seek mental help

>People make it sound like Bruce is old enough to be Barbara's daughter

Attached: 27.jpg (340x536, 57K)

bold words for a virgin incel

I get it, I made a typo, get over it

You know, people talk about Batman betraying James Gordon and all of that, but have you guys stopped to think that Barbara being Batgirl and everyone in the Bat-Family knowing is already a huge betrayal? Barbara's betraying her father's trust, Batman's betraying Jim's trust, Nightwing is betraying Jim's trust, and so on. Barbara being Batgirl already breaks the bro-code.

It's the same situation when DC introduced Luke Fox as Batwing, with Batman giving Luke all this tech to go fight crime behind Lucious Fox's back. Lucious didn't even want his son doing MMA, imahgine how he'd feel that Bruce/Batman was letting his son risk his life as a crime-fighter. But Bruce did it despite Lucious always have Bruce's back in everything.

So you either accept that the entire Bat-Family are terrible people to Jim Gordon, or... i don't know, continue to live with your head in the sand.

I just don't like Batman being romantically involved with anyone. At least not for long. He can try, but it will never work out because at his heart he's a bonkers loner who is more Batman than man and his obsession with justice will blot out everything else. Like he'll fuck you, but he'll be staring out the window the whole time waiting for the bat signal to appear.
Just my preference anyway.

What else can it be though? Certainly not Talia, a decade worth of games and movies and Morrison have ruined any chance of that ever happening again.

Certainly not Wonder Woman either, that was only a DCAU thing so you’re stuck with only Cat.

>The DC Universe is chalk full
>chalk full
Someone got paid to write this.
Someone got paid to edit this.

Barbara was engaged to Dick at the end of Sub-Zero and they dated for years. She then breaks up with him and dates his dad? And Bruce is okay with this too? They're both shitty people. The age difference is gross.

> T. Bruce Timm

As painfully bland as this comic is I gotta give it credit for hurting Yea Forums in the butt every time it's posted while they insist they don't care.

>I'm a virgin and no girl loves me, so I want Batman to be the same so I can self-insert more easily

checks out

How am I a virgin incel if I’m stating that woman can fuck whoever they want as well as men.
If I were a virgin incel I would call every woman I ever met a roastie just because she had sex like twice in her life before me. Virginity isn’t even that important tbqh dunno why everyone treats it like some sort of sacrilegious thing.

Catwoman is the worse choice for it, though. She's the one that was built to be nothing but a mouse-and-cat game.
She's supposed to be the wicked woman that will always stab you in the back for her own personal gain and that's why you can never trust her. She's the siren's call. Don't fall to her womanly willies! That's why she's a fucking cat! Because those fuckers are independent and will scratch your eyes out for nothing. That's what the whole motif is about.

Turning that into a lovers-crossed romance is the dumbest idea DC ever had.

That's an incredible amount of assumption, defensiveness, and aggression on your part. Not sure why you're so mad but good luck feeling better I guess.

that's not what incel means

whats wrong with a rich 40 year old fucking a tight college girl?
happens all the time in real life.

>Certainly not Wonder Woman either
Why not?

for what other reason would you not want batman to find love?

this one is actually clever.

You want a medal?

Like I said, it's just my preference for this particular character. I like a good tragic Batman with bittersweet endings at most. I'm not against romance in general and I don't think that stories where Batman finds love shouldn't exist, just saying they aren't for me.

Every portrayal of it ends badly and Babs bitter over it because Bruce regrets it quicker each time. Outside fanfiction you cant find a time it works out positively.
>106608261
Cost them how? They've always been treated better than any other option besides Andrea, the latter only because its largely ignored. Talia's ruined now and Silver's out.

Yeah but that would make more sense if she wasn’t an anti hero from almost the start. And you don’t give any alternates to it.

Same reason why Dick can’t stay with Starfire, cross franchise problems because of editors and what not. DC loves to pair her up with Superman all the time anyway for their gods on Earth among men parody every couple of years.

Her being an anti-hero is part of the concept, because it places her in this nebulous area where you never know if she's telling the truth or playing you to get what she want. Or if she's helping out genuinely or if it's an elaborate play to get what she want. She's a femme fatale through and through. It's always about the mind-games.

Jim knew though, even if he doesn't outright say it. It was always implied in the cartoons and comic he knew who Bruce was too, depending on the writer.

You keep arguing about their feelings like it still doesn’t make them completely awful people. Bruce is a bad friend/father figure and Barbara is a cheap ho.
That’s why people hate this ship.

One of the spinoff comics discussed the details on what happened.
From what I understand, Barbara and Dick were not dating at the time when the relationship between Babs and Bruce happened. So technically it wasn't cheating or anything. But since Bruce had been aware that Dick had feelings for Babs, it was a messy situation and Dick felt hurt by it.

Attached: 1.jpg (699x2130, 262K)

Attached: 2.jpg (802x2463, 301K)

not canon

next.

Attached: 3.jpg (862x3181, 398K)

Attached: 4.jpg (856x4471, 538K)

Attached: 5.jpg (856x3852, 488K)

so it's actually all barbara's fault for not telling dick anything about her dating bruce
she should have told him before she began dating him again

More like what Dick says here.
>We all did things we regret.

Attached: 6.jpg (856x2296, 260K)

Look guy, ending your reasons with an insult to anyone that might voice an objection is really shitty. It doesn't validate your reasoning, it only makes you seem insecure. People who object to this kind of pairing object largely on an emotional level which is based on personal experience, not rational or logical reasoning.

>poor writing
>opinion rejected
Checkmate OP

OP doesn't have kids, stuff affects you on a visceral, evolutionary level that is not able to be rationalized.

What did your grandparents think?

If you're going to make an OP purposely designed to make people mad you should really proofread and make sure you're not giving people an opening to ridicule you. Just a thought.

If Jim Gordon would have hated Bruce Wayne sleeping with his daughter, he would have hated Dick Grayson sleeping with his daughter. Why the first one is bad, but not the second one? Gordon knew both Batman and Robin. Gordon dealt with both Batman and Robin. It was a working relationship on both ends.

Explain that shit to me, please. Because Dick always come off looking like an asshole too for sleeping with Babara, but nobody says anything about it.

It's all really shitty. I think that's part of the attraction, it feels real despite the absurdity of superheroes. People in general are really shitty. They're shitty themselves and they're shitty to other people. Dick seems like the better choice but that doesn't mean he's a GOOD choice.

I just want to point out that Jim Gordon was aware that Barbara was dating Bruce Wayne, the rich guy. He had no problem with that.
He just wasn't aware that Barbara moonlighted as Batgirl and that Batman was fucking his daughter.

So this whole argument has less to do with Jim Gordon, and a whole lot to do with Dick Grayson. Lets be honest with ourselves here.

Your mom.

Yeah, that's my point. Even the comics ignore the situation in regards to Dick Grayson. They just brush the whole issue because that's the ship they want to push ad-naseaum.

Robin/Nightwing is in a friendly relationship with Jim, he knows Barbara is Batgirl/Oracle behind Jim's back, he's usually sleeping with Barbara, and no matter how many times he interact with Jim he never comes forward.

Based Bats telling Cuckwing how it is

dick broke up with barbara

People usually make the argument that Jim is more of friend to Batman, than Robin, because Jim and Batman are both adults, whereas Robin is a kid and not a peer. But that has never been the case because Jim was always much older than Batman. Not to mention that in the DCAU Robin began his career as a young adult.

Hell, after the Nolan's movies the idea now is that Jim was already a cop when the Waynes were killed and the only one to show little Bruce kindness after his parents were killed. So Jim and Batman now are definitely not peers in the sense that they share the same age and stuff. Jim has become another father figure.

Attached: Low blow.jpg (968x2532, 335K)

Aw, fuck. I wanted to quote

It isn't wrong.

I think he's doing it to take the blame entirely rather than have Barbara get the heat and probably try to defend him.

That would be typical of him. Make himself the villain in order to defend someone.

>father figure
>huge age gap
>no common interests
>guy is borderline mentally ill and for sure mentally unstable
>friend of her father for many years
>his activities and villains are responsible for multiple threats to her family and eventually making her an cripple

Are you retarded or is this just a reading comprehension problem?

There is no way in hell you would date your adult family friend who you've known since you were a child OP.

>father figure
He isn't.
>no common interests
They both dress as bats and fight crime.
>guy is borderline mentally ill and for sure mentally unstable
She doesn't seem to be all there herself if she does the same thing as him. If you're going to call Batman crazy for dressing as a bat and bushing heads in, why not her as well?
>friend of her father for many years
Just like Dick Grayson.
>his activities and villains are responsible for multiple threats to her family and eventually making her an cripple
He didn't force her into fighting crime. It's her decision. She'd do it with or without his approval.

>She's a free independant woman, this is not Pakistan.
Fuck off. We'd be better off living like Pakistan. Women have way too much freedom on their hands.

>They both dress as bats and fight crime.
Ever heard of "don't shit where you eat" user?

Do YOU know what incel means?

I think he got nervous when he saw that Dick was planning to propose. If he hadn't seen the ring, he probably would've waited for Babs to tell Dick. I got the vibe he was trying to spare Dick's feelings, and he figured telling him the truth sooner rather than later was the least hurtful path.
However, Bruce doesn't always handle these kinds of situations with enough sensitivity, and the revelation was so uncomfortable that there was no way to sugarcoat it anyway.

this
gordon is a father to both batman and babs, which makes it okay

>father figure

amazing, you're wrong from sentence one

>That is the exact opposite of what happened.
Yeah, the tv show itself says that relationship wasn't healthy.

t. pedo

you are a liar

>t. retard who doesn't realize he's signing his own post

>He isn't.
He is.
(wow nice argumentation huh?)
>They both dress as bats and fight crime.
Ever heard about job and personal life not being same thing?
>She doesn't seem to be all there herself if she does the same thing as him. If you're going to call Batman crazy for dressing as a bat and bushing heads in, why not her as well?
Dressing as bat is least of his problems. I don't think Barbara deals with unresolved guilt and depression every day of her life
>Just like Dick Grayson.
Dick Grayson isn't basically almost age of her father and isn't Gordon's buddy. That's bullshit reasoning.
>He didn't force her into fighting crime. It's her decision. She'd do it with or without his approval.
It doesn't matter if he forced her into it, what matters is that he's magnet for this kind of individuals and I don't think she'd ever deal with these lunatics if she would never meet Batman

>Just like Dick Grayson.
No not really.

bruce is a man who can have any woman he wants and he chooses his ward's ex

I'm not, this is supposed to be a relationship that drove everyone away from batman.
Timm himself says this is supposed to be an absolute low point for Batman.

>5) No he is not her mentor,
He is though.

>He is.
Bruce was never a father figure to Barbara in any continuity. Maybe in The Batman cartoon, i guess.
>Ever heard about job and personal life not being same thing?
They're pretty identical in personality.
>Dick Grayson isn't basically almost age of her father and isn't Gordon's buddy.
Nor is Bruce almost the age of Jim. Dick as Robin/Nightwing was also friends with Jim.
And about your last point, the Joker shot Babs not because she was Batgirl, but because she was the comissionar daughter.

He's an older male that barbara looks towards for guidance and advice.
>commonly known as a father figure

What I don't think OP understands is that the show wasn't trying to make some kind of judgment call on the morality of their relationship in general- the aspect that made it a toxic relationship was the fact that it represented a betrayal of trust that ultimately destroyed Bruce's entire circle of friends and allies.

Maybe the whole "socially acceptable" element of the relationship is debatable, maybe it isn't, but it's ultimately moot, because Bruce and Babs' fling didn't exist in a vacuum. It's wrong because it torpedoed a years long partnership between all three of them.

Attached: batmanbeyond00005.jpg (720x540, 30K)

That's every relationship a woman has with a man, user. They're literally grown children.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that anyone who thinks this isn't weird as hell is either a troll or an older man trying to justify their predatory awfulness to themselves. Yes, sometimes older men fuck younger women. And sometimes, babies are born with hydrocephalus or Harlequin ichthyosis. Just because it happens in nature doesn't mean it's right.

OP just doesn't take any arguments this is lost cause.

Bruce and Dick relationship had already been ruined before. Dick was already growing tired over being under Bruce's shadows and questioning every decision.

Tell me about your mother user?

Gingers are gross

we're all grown children, thats what happens when you domesticate your species.

I became her father at the age of 14 all because i started to work part-time.

Speaking of things not existing in a vacuum, Timm was throwing every women at Batman so I view this entirely relationship as literal batwank.

Batgirl was literally created to be Batman's love interest, though.
I also never see anyone complaining about the same happening with Superman.

And how did it make you feel when she slept with other men?
Did it make you jealous?

Yeah, that's why Dick went off to become Nightwing. He was on his own for a few years, Bruce took on a new Robin, they had some time apart to put things in perspective, and by the time they meet again in New Adventures, they're mending fences- or Dick is trying to, anyway.

Then the Barbara thing happened and nixed any chance of that.

Attached: nightwing.gif (245x180, 994K)

>Batgirl was literally created to be Batman's love interest,
No she wasn't.

1, 2 and 5 I agree on
3 is false Gordon would know Batman's relationships are always toxic due to his superhero lifestyle coming before everything else.
4 is such fucking bullshit, Bruce is Dick's father, it is incredibly insensitive for them to start a relationship after she and Dick had been engaged weeks beforehand (or maybe she even cheated on him I can't remember). It would be a valid argument if the relationship was a year down the road or something but it is an absolute lack of respect for Bruce on the part of his own son and Babs on the part of her fiancee and good friend.

Because Superman respect women amd treat them like equals. Batman only sees them as Bitches and whores.

The Barbara thing happened earlier, though. Remember the episode where Nightwing tells Tim about the time he fought Bruce, because Bruce knew that Barbara was Batgirl and kept his silence, while Dick was unaware that his sweet girlfriend was actually his partner in fighting crime? So he thought that was just one more instance of Bruce keeping him in the dark? He even fought Barbara for taking Bruce's side.

Dick by then, when he came back as Nightwing, already knew.

There's nothing wrong with a 35 year old going to a bar meeting a 23 year old and them having a good time together. There's a lot wrong with a man fucking his son's fiancee.

Nigga what? Batgirl was supposed to be Robin's.
Batwoman was created to be afodder for Batman before Catwoman became the fodder

Yes, she was. She was created in the 60's live action show to be Batman's love interest. Then introduced in the comics for much the same reason. It's just that nobody gave a crap about her in the comics at the time so she disappeared, only to much later come back to be shot by the Joker.

Your bias is showing.

That was the original Batwoman retard

>batgirl was created in the 60s

You are either Bruce Timm or a Femanon with daddy issues. Either way go to bed and sleep off the booze faggot. This ship is gross as hell.

Attached: CCC_38_-_Gordon.jpg (640x480, 45K)

>Then introduced in the comics for much the same reason.
No, I actually read all her comic appearances as Batgirl so I know that a flatout falsehood.

More like Timm's biases was showing because after a point it became clear that Timm wants to both fuck Batman and BE Batman.

>it’s legal
Not a good argument for morality

>it’s common
Not a good argument for writing

>Gordon would be cool
No he wouldn’t
How would they even really explain how they know each other

>Barbara and Dick
It’s much weirder to date your ex’s foster dad

>Batman didn’t mentor Batgirl
Kek

I’m sure there are reasons as to make this make sense
But there aren’t enough of them for it to be a good idea

You're mixing shit up, bro.
Batwoman, AKA Kathy Kane, and Bat-Girl, AKA Betty Kane, where both created to be Batman and Robin's love interests. Kathy for Bruce, Betty for Dick.

Batgirl, AKA Barbara Gordon, was originally created to be a love interest for Batman as well. When she was introduced Batman was eternally 30 while she was a 25 year old accomplished career woman. Robin was portrayed as a annoying 15 old kid. This in comics, of course. In the show Robin was a lot more mature.

Yes?
You doesn''t seem to, or else you'd know.

Is that why he threw tons of bitches at Superman as well and wanted to reveal that Superman impregnated Lashina in Batman Beyond?

Timm literally cucked Superman by having Batman fuck lois lane

Heh.

None of this is true. Betty Kane was the original Batgirl created to be Robin's love interest. Barbara was created by Gardner Fox and Carmine Infantino (the Batman writer and artist at the time) along with producers of the show and premiered in comics before TV where she was not Batman's love interest.

Batgirl was never meant to be Batman's love interest.

She was supposed to be a love interest in both. The show was cancelled before it could take off, but the comics explored the idea here and there. I can prove it.

I'm telling you m8, I read those comics and more often than not she was paired with Robin.

>I can prove it
>doesn't prove in same post

Attached: 1494135557991.jpg (1777x935, 145K)

No she wasnt. Also you are saying Batgirl was supposed to his love interest based off an idea that didnt take off in the 60s?

Outside a few joke oneshots aboyt Babs having a crush on Bruce it was never a serious thing. Only Timm tried to make it a plotpoint

Because it's inferior.

Attached: 1469166014196.jpg (648x523, 69K)

She was paired with Robin as a crime-fighting duo because of the Bat-Family title, but not in a romantic way. There's an issue where she kissed Robin to shut him up because he was acting as her boss and readers sent tons of letters complaining how creepy and gross that had been, with the editor explaining the obvious that it had been just to one-up Robin and that there was nothing romantic about it because she was an adult and him a minor.

>Outside a few joke oneshots aboyt Babs having a crush on Bruce it was never a serious thing.
So those don't count?

I mean if your whole argument is that she was always meant to be his love interest than that has to be apparent. If it only happened so rarely then she's not really his love interest.

Please go ahead and prove it. Everything I've seen says that Batwoman was created as a love interest for Batman in the aftermath of Seduction of the Innocent controversy, whereas Batgirl was an attempt to do something different.

Attached: the women in batman's life.jpg (1172x909, 597K)

No. They dont count because they were treated as a joke not serious. A love interest implies a serious attempt they can becaome a thing. Its recuperated between both parties.
A one sided crush is not a love interest. Its just a crush.

And how often did Batgirl and Batman interact? Like 1 on 1 interactions.

Because you don't hurt your son like that.
I know women don't really think about what is bad for those around them, but parents have to.

Isn't this kind of grooming?

Bruce deserve all the misery he got in life.

Superman fucked Batgirl?

no

>Femanon with daddy issues.
What? Like 90% of all femanons?

>Dick Grayson isn't basically almost age of her father

neither is Batman

what part of 'broken up' do you fail to understand ?

BENDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

This. DCAU Bruce can no longer be called a man anymore. He is just a boy.

I don't care about the age difference. I just want her to be on her own.

He needs to be with the Phantom chick.

At this point everyone has fucked Batgirl.

she's a serial killer user.

Thats my point retard.

>reddit spacing

That ain't bendis pal, that's Gail simone.

Attached: RCO007_1469131381-1.jpg (937x1108, 1.05M)

Attached: StoneStoss.jpg (1000x1000, 451K)

Did he check?

Bruce's pullout game is weak

And i'm supporting it, you fucking idiot.

Everyone except Jason. Because he knows that shit is tainted or full of stds.

>The Chad Power Girl
>The virgin batgirl

>TLDR BatmanxBatgirl = kino ship
You’re right, but you’re aiming in the wrong direction.

Attached: 3BEB743F-6C81-4EC5-9B07-698583577E0A.jpg (896x1259, 504K)

>Barbara is in her early twenties and Bruce in his mid thirties.
Bruce has been in his "mid-30's" since Jim Gordon was a rookie. He's a dirty old man with a Lazarus Pit and he's not fooling anyone.

Attached: bender-smoking.jpg (450x334, 55K)

What is the honest to god point of becoming rich, powerful and old if you can't get laid more easily? Do people really fear success this much? Fuck plebes.

>Bruce has been in his "mid-30's" since Jim Gordon was a rookie.

source?

>I also never see anyone complaining about the same happening with Superman.
Wait, his cousin? Supergirl was not created to be his love interest. Also pretty sure Batgirl was also created to give girls a reason to watch the show.

>Bruce is grateful to Gordon for being there for him when his parents were killed
>he's so grateful that he secretly takes his daughter, dresses her up like a bat, and fucks her on the sly

Also age gap. Also, he cucked Dick. Also, Barbara being Batgirl for the cock is terrible.

you are wrong about everything you said

>caring about age gap
How to spot normalfag 101.
You also think it is pedophilia if older man fucks younger women, don't you?

Why is it awful? Why can't man like younger women?

They can, sure. Does that mean it's healthy? Not necessarily.

And everyone agreed, except for casuals who just started reading comics at N52, that that pairing was a huuuge mistake because of the cross franchise bullshit. It didn't hit the start of WW's N52 run, until Finch, but boy it did neuter a lot of her stories to just be about public domain gods and setting up Donna Troy to take the mantle for when Wondy got knocked up by Supes and had to retire. Thankfully N52 was being walked back on before that could happen.

Why isn't healthy? Tell me one good reason why i should not be attaracted to younger female?

Sure, autism. There have been studies linking age gaps with autism in children born to such unions. Likewise, you're going yo have issues with social stigma and it's likely some if not many of her family members will have issues with it. Now, if you're a 35 year old who never intends to marry the girl, then fine, fuck her brains out.