She's got a point, Yea Forums. Never give up on your dreams

She's got a point, Yea Forums. Never give up on your dreams.

Attached: nc190324.jpg (900x1236, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWWwM2wwMww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's done it again!

how many good artists actually stayed stagnant that their fanbases (mostly) turned on them? i can only recall 'dr.comet'

It's a common misconception that you will always get steadily better through constant practice of any kind; without direction and method it's usual to pick up bad habits that actually might make you worse in some respects

Is it fair to mention anyone connected to the furry fanbase? The don't really play by the rules and are so fickle that they are capable of disowning an artist in an instant over even ONE image, let alone over a period of time.

Yeah, not like we know of any other examples. Who is it?

Based

Attached: my opinions are good.png (283x276, 58K)

the closest comparison that i could think of is kunio okawara (long time mecha designer for the gundam franchise) but most of the people criticizing his modern work prefer other designers so their opinions are slightly biased.

be that as it may, our culture is also rife with people who hit an early success and were unable to reproduce it by any means, or sometimes even capitalize on it at all.

success is always ahead of nancy

There's something comforting in the idea that the best is yet to come.

Did Comet's fanbase really turn on him? I think he just faded into obscurity over the decades, due to variety of factors.

His art isn't that great or outstanding anymore.
Being a jap boomer retrograde he failed to embrace digital as a means to distribute his works, he did put some works on dlsite in 2016 and that's it.
I've also heard that he fucked over a very expensive commissioner so that probably backfired too.

can't say how big his fanbase is but based on this, people aren't really happy with his work. lord knows why this got stuck to my head for all these years.

Attached: comments.jpg (1024x810, 855K)

>internet'smindset.png

Rob Liefeld.
I mean, he always sucked, but people did love him when he came out. And then they slowly realized "holy shit this guy just cannot fucking draw"

what about Greg Land?

All of them.

i said stagnant. some change for the worse, some change their styles completely that while it's still good, it alienates long time fans. looking for artists that never changed their style for decades.

Why is agrias black?

There are a like of C-list webcomics that had solid (by C-list webcomic standards) art, but as they went on they didn't really improve much. Then they went on for a fucking decade and still look like shit.

He continued to get work because he consistently turned his stuff in on time and he was able to get along with other people. He has a sense of humor about his limitations as an artist and he's willing to poke fun at himself.

Attached: liefeld pouch.jpg (600x800, 89K)

Does Nancy look different to you guys?
youtube.com/watch?v=IWWwM2wwMww

Greg Land was actually a good artist at one point but he's gotten so reliant on tracing and references that his work has regressed and that's pretty much all he can do now.

so the late stuff was only when he moved to image?

Salvador Larocca. I used to love his art when I was 10 but now I can barely look at it. Guy is like a less infamous Greg Land.

Presumably the same reason Nancy is white: who gives a fuck

Zach Morrison actively got worse

AAHHHHHHHRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

How do I get good at art Yea Forums? I can't draw a simple perfect circle and I get frustrated and lose all motivation.

based and honesty pilled.
it's better to just give up.

>I want to draw a perfect circle
Use a template.

but what if you can't use a template?

Eyefeld pouch

Draw a perfect square instead and call it your artstyle.

I can't draw straight lines perfectly either

Use a compass or a ruler with a hole in the end? It's not cheating to use drawing tools.