Is this rape co/?

is this rape co/?

Attached: rape0.jpg (1156x1600, 597K)

I wish she'd stop saying fucking like that.

adam warren is gimmicky as fuck

>adam warren is gimmicky as fuck

Its really fucking annoying to read that fucking shit, likewise, to fucking.

Well yes, it was literally rape by deception.

Like if you snuck into a room with the lights out and had sex with a girl who thought you were her boyfriend.

Warren has alot of problems with his writing, like his obnoxious obsession with faux-youth slang he makes up.

He thinks it helps in giving his characters a personality

It fits the definition, but with notable context. It's highly unlikely that Ninjette derived any pleasure from it (hell, she might not have even felt any stimulation depending on how that jutsu stuff works). Plus she's a killer, and in all likelihood so is Mitsunori - pretty much everyone in the ninja clans is. I'm sure Mitsunori felt violated when she found out (presuming she did), but it beats being killed by Ninjette, and Mitsunori would probably have tried to use lethal force if she found Ninjette skulking around, so... eh. Ninjette's come a long way since then, but at the time it was one bad person doing a bad thing to another bad person that would've done worse.

Oh please, like you've never raped your best friend.

I haven't read it since 2017, anything new happen?

Okay, but what about the other time?

I actually really enjoy it. Weird language like that is super entertaining to me for some reason.

So Ninjette fucked Emp?

Not yet, the other ninja is just speculating Ninjette is using her Naruto weeb techniques to have her way with her friends.

What're the chances Empowered and Thug Boy are gonna break up in the latest volume?

What volume is it even up to?

10, Warren is working on 11.

i think thug boy will die in volume 11
adam warren already confirmed that someone from the main cast will die and i think it will be him

If you're talking about rape what about that side-comic (that might have been written by someone else?) where some woman uses Love Powers to mindcontrol all the heroes into fucking each other over a period of time/cheating on their significant others?

was this one rape?

Attached: mat20160402p.png (938x335, 90K)

Isn't nerdboy a big gay by some point?

what about this one?

Attached: rape sup.jpg (666x1024, 270K)

he said 'no' twice.

>It fits the definition, but with notable context. It's highly unlikely that Ninjette derived any pleasure from it
Is that a requirement for rape now?
So I can fuck a chick against her will and as long as I don't cum it's fine?

nah he's noped out of every offer for gay sex and didn't particularly enjoy the one MMF threesome he participated in.
he's gone from nice guy(tm) who couldn't get laid to nice guy everybody in his life takes sexual advantage of and thinks its fine because A) he struggles to stand up for himself and B) none of them are fully aware of how many people in his life are treating him this way so they don't realize how messed up the situation they're exploiting is