Apt comparison?

Apt comparison?

Attached: download.jpg (358x244, 50K)

How? That makes no sense.

Is Wolverine the bottom too?

I can see Wolverine and Vegeta because they are both angry, manlet jobbers. But I don't see the Cyclops and Goku comparison.

No, because Scott is not respected by the general public and Logan doesn’t learn much from Scott’s decisions.

Pretty much yeah, in terms of each other

Its not about how much Goku is like Cyclops but compareing the duos

WB will get the rights, don't bother.

>Orange Guy in Japan is Blue Guy in America
>Blue Guy in Japan is Orange Guy in America
How harmonic.

Cyke and bub’s relationship is that of uncertainty and disagreement. Sure, they may eat or drink together. But they barely see eye to eye on things
Son Gook and vegetable’s relationship is that of a disgruntled friendly rivalry. Their relationship grows over the course of years and by the end of Buu, there’s a brotherhood. Cyke and wolvie are doomed to hate each other because status quo and the general public miss understanding of the movies

>No, because Scott is not respected by the general public
And Goku is? Don't the vast majority of people on DBZ Earth not even know that Goku even exists?

I mean IRL bud

Oh, my bad. Speaking of, that's pretty fucking stupid, considering that Scott has always been a responsible, level-headed leader and Goku has always been a fucking dumbass, but people are fucking stupid, so whatever.

I think OP means in terms of their relationships with each other. And I can kinda see it

Why doesn't scott let his hair down more

Attached: 1551986756255.jpg (522x415, 90K)

Damn dude’s got cake.

Either way he has his hair out like 50% of the time including the recent books. I agree that his costumes that have the head opening look a lot better.

Goku is the mc of the most popular anime ever made. Scott is the guy who got shoved into the background of Xmen movies

but Cyke and Sniktbub are back together again

Indeed

Attached: joshua-lennen-cyclops-prototype-up-b.jpg (900x1200, 239K)

Vegeta: MCU Loki + MCU Killmonger
Goku: MCU Thor background, origin, and powers + combination of MCU Captain America and MCU Antman personalities

What's Logan's height and weight?

Attached: vegeta and astolfo.jpg (510x304, 117K)

vegeta never ever wanted to bang chi-chi so no.

Goku's not just an idiot, he's an irresponsible lunatic who perpetually endangers the Earth by letting the bad guys stand around and power up so he can have a better fight (which he sometimes loses). Additionally if it weren't for his incredible powers, he'd still be a half feral idiot man with no job living in a cottage in the countryside

I can’t tell those Japs apart.

they're aliens not japanese.

>Goku
>in charge of making complex moral choices

Yes user, every single "joyful guy and cynical guy" duo ever is a ripoff of Dragon Ball. Drafon Ball invented that idea. Vegeta is the first foil ever created by mankind. And Cyclops is soooo much like Goku in personality, totally.

Attached: images (1).jpg (201x251, 16K)

It's amazing how little people care for Cucklops. His personality is so inconsistant he's been turned into a literal anti-hero and that STILL hasn't been retconned.

Nigga the OP just said comparison, not ripoff.

>Wolverine
>jobber

It's like you don't even read comics.

>It's amazing how little people care for Cucklops.

You obviously have been living under rock for the last few years. Rightclops is very popular.

Attached: e4f14acc9ccd664923f73d44d5941760.png (1024x1536, 162K)

fuck off Logan

>
Wolverine as the Goku?

56k for a ripped guy ?? even if is only 164cm isnt too little ?