The board is dominated by zoomlets who dont even remember prime CN

The board is dominated by zoomlets who dont even remember prime CN

Attached: cartoon network 90s 00s.jpg (1280x720, 280K)

Attached: bait.jpg (680x680, 51K)

He's not wrong though

>first reply is a zoomlet reply
not even suprised

>this board is dominated by people who think My Gym Partner's a Monkey and Camp Lazlo were prime CN cartoons

They’re not wrong, zoomlet

>zoomlets
Consider suicide

stay mad zoomlet

>calling everyone who disagrees with you the enemy
Yeah that's definitely the best and only good way to make your argument look better

Why argue with you when its so clear you are just a seething zoomlet

>the absolute state of Yea Forums

People eventually die, user.

>post a show from 10+ years ago
>5 replies
>Post some modern zoomlet shit
>300+ posts and bump limit

Manlet and zoomlet trying to deny those shows aren’t all prime

The vast, vast majority of those shows aired pretty much throughout the 2000's, even 2001fags would be old enough to have caught the tail end of that phase

I don't feel anger, just pity. It was a magical time and really the only better time for animation was /maybe/ the 40's

The think is the people who likes those shows, some of them are ok, but there are some obnoxious dickheads who repeat DURR OLD GUD NEW BAD like they were a broken machine. Geez I've grown up with ALL of the cartoons from Op's pic and there were some good that honestly deserve more attention but there were some shit too, it's not different from modern days.

What would you prefer to discuss? Something that happened yesterday or something that happened ten years ago?

I remember when the moxy show was brand new

fuck zoomers

On social media you're now seeing Early Zoomers posting nostalgia memes for the 2005-2009 or talking about how they watched Johnny Test in kindergarten. It feels like just yesterday when that era was widely considered the downfall into shit era by Youtube ranters.

Attached: eras.jpg (1400x1039, 920K)

My zoomer cousin born in 2001 said he started watching CN 2007. Yes 2007, the year it died for a while according to many, before coming back in 2010 and dying again 2016.

>A ongoing show has more discussion then shows the that have been finished for years
Wow what a surprise
>Calls people zoomlet
>Thinks prime CN was zoomlet shows from 2005 and not the easiest stuff

Most of those shows in the pic premiered around the golden age (1992-2004) with the exception of Camp lazlo and Gym partner

bump

>Not even Bugs Bunny
That's not prime CN

Shit taste exposed. You also confirmed your manlet, zoomer, and Redditor status all in one post.

These are zoomer cartoons

True story
>hey nephew, what are your favorite CN cartoons
>Mad and Annoying Orange!

I don't understand this chart at all.

Evil Con Carne > Billy and Mandy

>born in '98
>Grew up on more stuff from the late millennial section than the early zooemr section
>doesn't remember 9/11
That's the magic of having older siblings