img.booru.org/svtfoe//images/23/c5c000dbe151ae718466a0b03e1a3d4f48727b2c.png
mega.nz/#F!uiQRCaJY!yjKm7FfCZYVN5OeOJS9Jig
mega.nz/#!h1QxBKTQ!8AJRii9OiWnJYZhIqazMzHI11KGrdQK-XiSHXUuijGM
mega.nz/#!h8BVxaKR!fohrRgvt_21qr6QTN3wXqXfUWnw2IA-Rx145nUQXzvk
mega.nz/#!BoQzmCCY!E2mnip6K5p5zwyt0FVFeMWguT3JSyRURtlInXdq8VlY
mega.nz/#!4hJlAKwa!6WKgwJ_73cdk8p4Pm-53I9VhCsUBz_wdmGAEWp6_XI4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gtizr2G_7Bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They would have made better friends than lovers, really. They had too much in common to be a successful couple.

What the heck happened/co/ ?

Remember when Marco was a lovable dork ?

Remember when he was the voice of reason of the show ?

Remember when his main goal was to surpass his awkwardness towards Jackie ?

After the recent episodes I don't recognize my Marco anymore

Jarco reunion episode when?
>Star apologizes
>Explains that she set Marco and Jackie up and then regretted it because she was not in touch with her identity as a cuckquean
>She's learned a lot about herself since then and wants Jackie to take Marco on a date - Star will tag along and watch

Attached: Learning her place.jpg (1919x709, 289K)

Attached: Jarco.png (573x914, 205K)

Jackie was way too good for Marco. She was the type of person who was willing to have a conversation to work things out, but Marco was way too self-obsessed.

His isekai fantasy bullshit was pathetic, especially when Star seemed like she needed time for herself. Getting back together with Tom was also a bad decision though. And then Star and Marco cheating on their partners, and continuously acting like annoying shits. How do you ruin your main characters so hard?

Because of the overwhelming amount of Starcofaggots, they're making it endgame

>Okay Star. You can look, but don't touch!

Attached: other1.png (998x538, 235K)

They were so boring together.

Which is to be expected since Jackie had no personality to speak of and the show never intended to develop one for her.

>How do you ruin your main characters so hard?

She is self-inserting. Nefcy was accused on cucking one of her friends in high-school.

Attached: 743baa903a3394c7c3cf300e6be6e823.jpg (736x414, 58K)

Reminder that Marco would rather drag his balls over 6.32 miles of salt-covered broken glass, syringes used by HIV patients, and worm-infested dog feces just to get the chance of being Star's slave rather than have a long and happy relationship with Jackie.

Nope. He only waned to go back to Mewni because he thought he would be a knight. Jackie dumped him, not the other way around. After that he was too proud to try to crawl back to Jackie, and had nothing going for him on earth. And let's face it, a magic dimension is pretty cool. So he stayed in Mewni. And the only person he knows well there is Star, so he stayed with Star.

He grew up user.
The Hekapoo episode changed him in many ways.

Jackie dumped him so he could go live his fantasy. Marco cut all his relationships to go waste his life in a place where he doesn't belong and has no future other than being slave to girl who is no longer royalty, so his knighthood is no longer valid anymore.

>He only waned to go back to Mewni because he thought he would be a knight.
It was because of Star. The whole subtext with Jackie's realization is that he knew Marco wanted Star, even if Marco couldn't admit it to himself.

He didn't even respond to Star's romantic confession to him. Clearly he was not interested in her in that way at the time.

Cause he finally managed to get with the girl he put on a pedestal since he was a toddler. Throwing that away wouldn't be easy no matter what.

Attached: 1549309116051.jpg (930x5400, 1.04M)

He became a Man there
Think of that what you want.

The knight shit was just an excuse for how much he loved being around Star. Tad basically spells out that Marco has got the ability to have any kind of adventures in any dimension but he chooses to be Star's lapdog because he loves her desperately.

Plot induced retardation in order to avoid Starco hooking up before the series finale

Luckily Star doesn't seem to mind. That cuck!

Attached: She quested the shit out of me, Star.jpg (1365x631, 138K)

is there a full version of this?

Not counting Star's teeth, the characters look good there.
What the hell happened, Yea Forums?

Yes.

Stupid Jackie, she's gonna get drool all over her homework with that sleepy face she's got.

Attached: pup.png (302x271, 88K)

svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=461

Attached: 24cbe915e7b3d156a94ce718588b435e82f4406fd19b038004dc873d36b8f049.jpg (920x3232, 850K)

>Star! Come clean me up. Marco made a mess!
img.booru.org/svtfoe//images/23/c5c000dbe151ae718466a0b03e1a3d4f48727b2c.png

Attached: 7eb69dc1a8935110de476567f992ccb73743f725.png (597x960, 363K)

I don't know why, but I like seeing Star suffering and/or being cucked

Well lest see

>had a crush on Jackie since he was small

>Admit he has a crush on Jackie

>Now there boyfriend and girlfriend

>It's a fucking joke.

He wanted to go back to Mewni because Star was on Mewni. He could have adventures anywhere, but could only be with Star in one place.

Stupid Jackie, she's gonna get jizz all over her homework with that slutty face she's got.

Based and queanpilled. She's grown out of the suffering phase and actively enjoys being cuckqueaned now though. Hope you still like that!

Attached: Compersive Quest.jpg (1365x631, 248K)

Jarco will always be best ship. Starco is cancer.

Is there going to be a stream tonight?

t.

Attached: Jarcuck.jpg (725x645, 94K)

no /sveg/?

i kno rite

Attached: 1485449389798.png (2000x1414, 1.45M)

As much as I liked Jarco, that ship is broken beyond repair. Marco is too much of a douchebag for Jackie to take him back. Maybe after a timeskip in the last episode it could be shown they reconnect and see their teen years as this crazy time of their lives and Marco invite her a coffee but that's the best scenario I can think of. Jackie taking Marco back after his isekai meltdown would make her look like a pushover even worse than squire Marco

Yes
twitch.tv/jebusmatoi

Hot now post the images like these but with color.

we need on of this for season 4

She's happier now.

Attached: 1553022501961.jpg (603x600, 165K)

who's that guy tho

let's be honest, basically any ship is better than starco

N O I C E

Star is a nudist

All are on page 1 so i'll post this on all.
We split yet again. 4 different threads at the same time.
You do remember this is what got us trashed in the first place, right? making new threads all around is just asking for trouble.
We really need to stick to one thread at a time instead of making a lot with very little activity

Attached: 1536014246763.png (1500x1500, 1000K)

Are you guys OK.

Do you need help.

The other thread got deleted so this will have to do.

Any got megas of new episode?

Did the stream just get taken down?

Apparently not yet, but here's the folder where the previous eps were uploaded:
mega.nz/#F!uiQRCaJY!yjKm7FfCZYVN5OeOJS9Jig

Probably the new ones will be there later tonight.

dead or page blocked.

Yep, Jebus got busted halfway through.

RIP jebus, you were an excellent host and too good for this world

Attached: insert kys to meet your waifu joke here.png (800x600, 79K)

no subs?

mega.nz/#!BoQzmCCY!E2mnip6K5p5zwyt0FVFeMWguT3JSyRURtlInXdq8VlY
mega.nz/#!4hJlAKwa!6WKgwJ_73cdk8p4Pm-53I9VhCsUBz_wdmGAEWp6_XI4

>>
Thank you!

Why is the cuck fetish always tied to raceplay? Someone who isn't a nigger would be a nice change of pace in that matter.

I really liked the episode on the Mewmans and monsters trying to kill eclipsa and moon with river sorta of making a new kingdom. It seems to me that the order of those episodes should have been reversed so that we can better belief that the mewmans wanted to kill eclipsa.

the other episodes were ok but also kind of forgetful and they had Ponyhead which is also annoying but I like how they made you question if eclipsa is good or if its all a rouse hard to tell for me which is a sign of good writting i guess.
also this show is the only other show that is a manifest of the creators fetishes because Nefcy is into some weird show and that's directly shown in character.

>Glossaryck
>being helpful
>to anybody

That's a stretch. I mean just last week he refused to help Eclipsa, and this week he hid the fact that Star has that spellbook fragment (which since he was faking being retarded when she revived him with it, Glossaryck knows all about).

Attached: marco fusion.jpg (1100x3242, 870K)

>Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)04:42:31 No.1066
glossaric is kind of like a genie with the book of spells destroyed now he's bound to no one.

But there's still a piece of the spellbook and the means to restore it. Plus Glossaryck was never helpful even when the book was intact.

well yeah, but he legit switched sides for the book so there's that.

Let's see if I understand, then Globgor wasn't crystalized at the same time Eclipsa did.

He most likely retyrn to the temple only to find his family gone, searched for Shastacan to get answers and, when he found out about Eclipsa's punishment and Meteora dissapearance he went nuts and break his vegetarism (by eating Shastacan)

After that he returned to the temple and was crystalized too.

I like this. It makes Globgor a reliable character (always loved the revenge subplots) while not making him a didnuthingwrong Gary Stu.
He is a warlord after... and Shastashit had it coming.

Attached: c35ce6c25b4514a0db5ae520439107ea.jpg (618x567, 55K)

>Be king of darkness and monsters
>Have eaten tons of mewmans
>Babies taste the best
>Meet the queen of mewmans
>She's actually pretty cool
>Hit it off with her
>Go vegan for her
>Have a kid
>Made a lot of mistakes, but are doing your best to make up for them
>One day come home to find your wife crystalized and your daughter missing
>Lose your shit
>Eat the man responsible for it all
>Get frozen by the same people who froze your wife

I hope he doesn't hold too much of a grudge, considering his wife and baby are perfectly safe and in power now.

Attached: tumblr_om5x33uNJR1vaz11co1_500.png (422x750, 134K)

It will all depend on when he is descrystalized and by who.

My guess is Cornonation is the episode he is getting release because Eclipsa finally is accepted as queen in that one. She wouldn't ruin her own coronation and Star is keeping the Book of Spells (with Solaria's chapter) hidden.

I'm going for possesed Moon doing it and telling Globgor a lie so he gets mad.

PS: no monster told Star that was the death dance to celebrate Shastacan's murder and I find it hillarious.

Attached: 6c03ffacdd793cd29b2391cbe2e83023.jpg (734x423, 28K)

It isn't in cuckqueaning. Cuckolding is for defective males so they are attracted to that stuff.

>with Solaria's chapter
Honest question, why does her chapter matter? I'm not caught up on my Star Vs lore.

but if eclipsa was frozen by the time he ate Shastacan, how does she now?

Respect! The madman did avenge his family in the most poetic of ways. The #didnuthingwrong squad can shut the fuck up... he is /our/ guy.

Shastashit did turn into literal SHIT after Globgor's digestion.

All hail The Monster King.

Attached: ba84b8cee3f65dc6d3eec4b400cd95af.jpg (500x405, 23K)

I hadn't seen this series after season 2. Should I watch it again?

I dunno man, pick your poison. Glossaryck told her, Moon told her, someone angrily shouted it at her and she put the pieces together, or she asked some monster subjects about it, or just read a book on what happened. Lots of reasons. Could be wrong though. I dunno.

Attached: 1522476270366.png (800x747, 271K)

Pic related.

She created a crystal pulverizer spell.

Attached: 9.jpg (3264x2448, 2.64M)

She spent hours alone in the archives during Total Eclipsa of the Moon.

That's why she also knew where to find Globgor.

Attached: S3E28_Moon_and_Eclipsa_find_a_stone_statue.png (1280x720, 717K)

You can try but big chance it will test your patience.

Attached: Doodle of God.jpg (1080x1281, 184K)

Watch only Season 3 episodes with Eclipsa and Heinous on them, the rest are total filler trash.

Then jump to Season 4, because it's being a really neat one.

Attached: 1552204495890.jpg (1472x3487, 1.13M)

Ah yeah, never read that book, that would be pretty bad. Though I feel like there's a slight chance of Eclipsa saying something along the lines of
>"I can't let him out until the mewman people trust me."

Eclipsa is doing her best to be loved by everybody and a good queen overall, that's why Star should keep temptations out of her reach.

Just as when you put yourself on diet and avoid having junk food around the house.
Things are going great with Globgor imprisoned, no need to ruin it by giving her depressed wife a chance of being selfish again.

Attached: f92640d5bb1f0ec6437d658efbcc051f.jpg (500x770, 116K)

Is it just me or does it seem Glossaryck been still on the help-star train this whole time?

>That "I don't work for you" line during the Rhombulus episode
>Still giving cryptic advice to Star about choices
>Distracting Eclipsa to force Star to make decisions affecting the Kingdom

I still don't think we know what he's fully up to.

Could 'I don't work for you' indicate Eclipsa is actually NOT the valid queen?

I mean Glossaryck has worked with generations of rulers who could be considered "not valid" and seemed to get along with some of them too.

Based. They should've done more with Brittney, she was a genuinely amusing and funny character as well as foil to Star (unlike a certain disembodied equine I can name...)

Attached: 1461623370764-0.png (1250x1250, 698K)

Glossy's said and done so much shit, to the point where the only non-contradictory thing I can think of is at least as of right now, he's doing his own thing. I doubt he WORKS for anyone at this moment in the series.

Glossaryk seems to ultimately not give a shit about the political drama and just cares about protecting magic. he's lost all faith in the high council commission, Star is still his best bet for fixing things next time there's a major magic crisis

He works for Meteora, as she won that right through conquer and followed her when Eclipsa left for the temple. Not to mention he starts his lessons with her in following episodes.

I think he plans for two kingdoms to function by the end of the show: The mewman one with Star and the monster one with Meteora.

Mewmans have proven to be unable to coexist with anything remotely different to them as they are a bunch of morons and thieves (if felt good when the giant monster got his home back, I've suffered from "okupas" before and the police do nothing about them).
Better to have them separated.

Also, Spiderbite Slime King confirmed!

Attached: efd20edcd4f0a5d34661c8b8ab865bef.jpg (736x4470, 409K)

PLEASE, last episode killed this possessed Moon theory.
if any of this was true we would had saw a indication by now.
TOFFE IS DEAD.

>TOFFE IS DEAD.
OK.... But what if he WASN'T? And this is just all apart of his mega keikaku?

Attached: 1499021228164.png (600x600, 67K)

Toffee is deader than Jackie

Toffe was never really a good villain to begning with, he was your EDGY villain who just wants revenge over something that a normal person would just forget and move on.

Ludo had more development than him and more reasons to be evil.

its so obvious they going to tease Kellco just for the sake of Drama, she will hit on him many times imply they going into date only for maro be:

''Meh i prefer my master Star.''

Attached: tumblr_inline_pov6gu3ZhS1te43d5_540.png (540x304, 191K)

Whatever happened to Star rewriting her own book of spells in that notebook? Pretty sure it hasn't been brought up since season 2, but I was expecting it to show up at the end of last episode

>''Meh i prefer my master Star.''
youtube.com/watch?v=Gtizr2G_7Bk

Attached: tommy_edwards.jpg (355x355, 26K)

My boy Ludo is getting his revenge this season.
Feel good, man.

Attached: a14ea494dc45e661b97842a7ecf287dd.jpg (735x409, 35K)

I'm glad my boy Rasticore is still alive

Attached: 1523026829617.png (124x304, 82K)

Honestly this show hasn't had a good villain since ludo left so him coming back will be great.
Eclispas a fun character but not a villain

Jackie bros, do you have sauce for this image?
Searching high and low for the sauce to no avail.

Attached: sss333.png (467x466, 48K)

I used to love this show back in it's heyday. The cuckquean memes were the best

Attached: 8675432567.jpg (650x543, 205K)

Kelly should already know that, though. She was right there when Marco first realized he was in love with Star.

Brittney seems like just a relic of Nefcy's original concept where Star was just a chuuni who fantasized about being a magic alien princess.

But when the premise was reworked so that Star actually IS a magic alien princess, that meant Brittney ceased to have any advantages over Star and thus fell flat as a rival or foil.

I can see where you’re coming from. Going so far just for a finger is pretty petty to me. But maybe losing a finger meant that he lost respect from his fellow septarians? I mean they seem to be a culture which prides itself in their power and immortality. And seeing that he can no longer regenerate, the other septarians freaked out and possibly lost respect for Toffee. Maybe Toffee just wants to have his respect from his fellow septarians?
I know it’s just speculation and it doesn’t make him a super deep villain, but it’s interesting to look a bit deeper into his motivations than just “Unga bunga me want finger back!”.

Globgor could work as a villain depending on who frees him, though.
Who keeps paintings of his bloodbaths and creates a dance to remember the day he ate his wife's ex-husband? What a guy!

Eclipsa is not only good, she is so good she turned the monster version of Genghis Khan into family man vegetarian.

Attached: a2ed70d81dd14a776a0337e80bc33874.jpg (500x714, 30K)

This unironically, except Tomco and Tomstar.

Nope, Tomco is the best ship.

Can we all agree SlimexPenelope is the best ship?

Attached: 4186367140b73a6419b69452af5a11be.jpg (734x352, 31K)

Of course
Faggot

It appeared again in Deep Dive in S3, when Marco looked up how to cast the All-Seeing Eye. But yeah that's the only other time since S2.

No drama, toxicity or cucking of any kind.

They are perfect

Attached: 086a99208b9b05570615ae4b55a856a8.jpg (736x692, 57K)

But seriously, why hasn't anybody written some kind of "Marco Diaz Fucks the Girls of the Star Vs. Universe" story yet?

she should've been like that rich kid in urusei yatsura just always showing off her insane wealth. all brittany ever did was buy a blimp and a fucking bus...

They are still trying to come up with one in which he has self-esteem.

Attached: 1e3375d2e11ce3576a4c4537f8df1b95.jpg (707x720, 107K)

What better way to build up self-esteem than to get your dick wet?

Witch I don't understand, so much for not liking him star sure seems to be mad at the Jackie and Marco ship. Or was she playing "I'm not happy so you shouldn't be"

Is that guy Trigon?