Pitch your cartoon idea

Let's have another one of these since the last thread died. Pitch your ideas for cartoons and critique and comment on others.

Attached: idea.png (1200x900, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_F39uC9IlI0
youtube.com/watch?v=oKEy3s-otDc
youtube.com/watch?v=_boyufoODjI
docdroid.net/9srWMqd/pitch-bible.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Posting from last thread: heres one ive been working on for close to a year. im pretty tired so not going to type out the whole thing but just a bit of the setup.

>rural town in pennsylvannia
>history of werewolf attacks and thats basically all the town is known for because its so isolated and has nothing really
>boy lives with his mum and she owns a witch shop for all your magical needs
>goes to local small highschool
>sees qt3.14 chick has crush on
>is working the store while his mum is upstairs
>she comes in, too awkward to talk, mom calls him out from hiding behind the counter
>ends up awkwardly talking to her and asks her out
>she says yes and leave, hes like always depressed and shit about his dad going away and stuff but hes actually happy
>couple days later they decide to hang out do teen date stuff
>walking home its starting to get dark
>out of nowhere werewolf jumps out, bites girls leg, runs away
>she turns bcuz full moon
>she freaks out, boy freaks out, he runs home
>he hurry up and gets inside locks the door and goes to sleep
>hour or so later is woken up by rocks getting thrown at his window
>girl is asking if she can stay because her parents would freak
>ends up making a sleeping bag for her in the neighboring shed so she can sleep out there and theyll figure it out in the morning
>next mornig shes back to normal, they go to school and want to figure out whats going on
>visit boys cousin who lives in a trailer with the boys aunt (this guys literally just a self insert of me cuz hes a big /x/ conspiricist hippy)
>takes them to the command center/his room
>searches through /x/ alien posters looking for lycanthropy stuff
>is way too excited about seeing a werewolf irl
>they try and figure things out before the next full moon

Attached: werewolf1.jpg (564x657, 44K)

(cont.)
>meanwhile corrupt guy who runs a fracking business is buying out land and people in the area hate him
>he ends up being a werewolf and the kids find out
>one night theyre confronted by him and they use one of the boys moms magic potions against wolves to injur him and he scratches himself to get it off
>next day tells townsfolk he was attacked by a werewolf to throw off suspicion
>pilot ends with cliffhangar of how they can thwart him.
this is more fdetailed especially this last part and i have all this written up on google drive and stuff but typing it all out is a lot. im actually really trying to get this produced and im spending a decent bit of my time on it. i just wish i had the art skill to be able to convey this to images. ill have to find an artist sometime who wants to help me out. but i fully intend to at least get a pilot made for this if nothing else. its a passion project. but id love to hear feedback so i know what i should/shouldnt do and advice if this even is a good idea.

Attached: werewolf2.jpg (1920x1200, 327K)

GET THIS... Mecha lolies.

These threads don't work if no one gives feedback. There was like, one person consistently giving feedback but I don't think that's enough. People can't just toss their ideas into the thread, they need to participate by reading and interacting with the other ideas and most of the time they don't.

There's a guy who was cursed by a demon. He can now see ghosts but can't sleep naturally. These two are connected: in order to get some sleep, he must kill ghosts with collect their "blood" and inject himself with it. 1 ghost = 1 hour of sleep. His main weapon is a staff that also functions as a scythe by materializing astral blades on the sides of it. As the years go by, he becomes better at it and becomes a "ghost hitman" in the realm of supernatural. Considering he's been living like that for a long time, dreams are the only source of any joy for him and they have hints of his past, happier life. But ghosts are not simply dead people, they are a species of their own and most of them aren't inherently evil, so he often has to deal with moral choices. Occasionally he starts getting into more and more serious shit and finding out more about his past. His dreams are heavily symbolic psychedelic sequences in an artstyle different from the rest. Also everybody calls him Insomaniac, I literally designed a character around a shitty pun.

Can I just post a comic idea? Which I actually do plan to make even with my shitty drawing?

Go for it.

Boy falls in love with a girl

That's a pretty cool idea user. I feel like it would most definitely be an adult cartoon (might be better as an anime tho) but overall cool concept and I'd like to see this developed more.

From the last thread before it died but I’ll go into a little more detail

>story revolves around one knight who is largely responsible for protecting one giant kingdom
>knight is never seen without his mask or armor to the folks around town
>prefers being stoic and reserved, giant in stature as well
>would turn out he actually has a wife and children
> pretty happy guy
>one day a dragon attacks with his forces from underground (dark magic and shit is basically this worlds version of hell)
>knight tries to stop it solo and does ok but still loses
>dragon thinks he kills knight but turns out he just burned his armor off and blew him to a nearby river
>forces sack the kingdom and start spreading in the rest of the world
>knight is taken in by a wizard who gives him new armor and weaponry
>says in order to kill the dragon he needs to find another sword in the world
>knight has amnesia so we’d learn more about his past life throughout the story

Rate me bros

Attached: B5AC8F91-93F9-4493-9A3A-636EA5173B77.jpg (1920x1096, 312K)

Gay

Most relevant post in the entire thread

So medieval Samurai Jack? Sounds fun but if his only goal is finding a sword to defeat the hellish dragon it wouldn't make for a very long story.

Not a bad idea, I don’t know if werewolves sell to a mainstream audience but I’ll ignore that and just speak on myself personally. If it’s a pilot though I’d take out the fracking guy being a werewolf so early in the story and build suspicion. Is he supposed to be charming in person? Would be interesting if it’s hinted he has some effect on people in person when they meet him which is why he’s allowed to continue his stuff

an adult swim mini-series based entirely on ween songs
youtube.com/watch?v=_F39uC9IlI0

Ok, i gonna detail some more of my animated idea from a own novela:
>It's divided into 2 stories (seasons if you want to see it that way), 3 parts in the first and 2 parts in the second. The first story is a character and the second is his grandson. The setting of the first is Industrial Revolution and the second is from the 80's (basically 100 years pass between both stories).
>The world is divided into 8 different ethnic groups with one element in common, which are Light, Darkness, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Air, Water and Ice.
>The first 2 elements had a civil war that ended in genocide by both and for several reasons that will be shown with subsequent episodes, including ensuring the will of the protagonist, who is the only one on the planet that can handle the Light & Darkness , that within the novel are considered contrary elements.
>When he begins his trip around the world looking for answers of what happened until he finds his counter-part, he is the only one who can manage the remaining 6 elements.
>This is how, little by little, they begin to realize that the civil war was not only the first problem, there is a hidden one that is much more threatening.
It's just the first story, since the second story takes almost the same base but in a much more depressing and sad way; but much better elaborated and severe than the first.
As the story is so mature in several senses (fights to death, depression, consensual sexual scenes, near-death scenes) if or if it should go to a channel or platform that supports mature content or in this case: TV-MA.
The most probable thing is that they consider an ATLA 2.0 the first story, but I know that the second story they will say "is the glorified version of TLOK."

He gets sidetracked a lot due to how big the world is, through helping other kingdoms or fighting other foes be it magical or human. There’s a twist halfway through I should’ve probably mentioned

>be knight
>get sent on quest to find sword
>turns out sorcerer was evil all along
>bring you right to dragons lair
>turns out dragon was so impressed with the knight during the siege
>every magical villain he beat before was to test his skills out
>he wants to turn him into his right hand

>"Captain Captain and his sidekick Baby Jr"
>a world where every single human in existence has a super power
>the catch is that all these powers are completely useless but they don't know this
>every issue is about either introducing a new super hero that works at the hero academy(similar to that school in X-men in concept), the interactions between the heroes or some baddy that needs to be defeated
for some examples
>Captain Captain, he has the power to be able to train any person under 9 months old to be an unstoppable fighting machine, they forget all their training after reaching the age of 9 months
>Baby Jr, he is Captain Captain's sidekick and has the power to be mentally stuck at the age of 8 months
>Sexy Woman, she has the power to make man give her money in exchange for sexual pleasure
>Woman Woman, she has the power to be a woman(she would basically just be there so I have an excuse to torture the students of the school as much as I want)
>Rider from the west, Captain Captain's best friend, he has the power to reload his revolver while having his eyes closed
And again, it will all be about heroes with stupid powers doing stupid shit and the character development between these heroes.

I submitted this idea to Comedy Central's Animation Program, but it doesn't look like it got accepted. I plan on submitting elsewhere in the future.

Main character (16 years old) gets his first summer job at a local movie theatre, where he must deal with eccentric coworkers, an overbearing supervisor, and bafflingly stupid customers. The series would mostly be episodic, as opposed to having overarching plots.

The stories would be mostly character-driven, and show how aggravating the retail/service industry can be. The show would also satirize contemporary trends in movies and pop culture (sort of like in "The Critic"), and, by extension, current social issues.

I've made a pilot animatic and a small pitch bible, but due to the terms of the Animation Program, I can't share them until 6 months after the deadline (which was New Year's Eve)

Loli: an animated adult sitcom adaptation of the literary classic, Lolita. The show will mostly focus on cute/funny slice of life, while occasionally dropping jokes, gags, and hints about their inappropriate relationship. There will also be the occasional PLOT episode to help advance the PLOT. the series finale breaks down into a michael bay inspired action sequence

Attached: Sarah 3.png (1291x731, 740K)

To not to leave the spoiler so dry, I will detail some original things about this idea:
>The fights are hand to hand with the elements of all fighters being between projectsiles (without dances) to charges on the feet or hands in their movements, with an idealization of the base fight system of Yakuza saga.
>They are few main characters but each one has the specific and convincing development, including that an important juvenile figure of an ethnic group fights against the protagonist at the beginning but this one forgives his life, being one of his best friends later.
>Has demolishing scenes of sadness, depression and grief, someday putting emphasis on quality melodrama with background orchestras (the OST is the other important point for me along with the story)
>The 2 final villains in the first story leave mark the basis of what would happen later in the second story.
>In the second story everything is much stronger emotionally, considering losses of loved ones in the middle of the main argument of the first part; glorifying in the second part, including that this protagonist almost died in an explosion and is scarred for life.
>Both stories has innocent scenes of karaoke or dancing for character development.
>Both protagonists has consensual harems of 4 main female characters (in the first story, every male main character has a relationship in posterity, but in the second story, there are no male main characters, except the protagonist, in posterity because they die.
Many details for something I want to have quality in the depressing scenes and fights (always at 60 fps and with spectacular effects).
At this point if the day comes when they show me the greenlight with minimum requirements or low budget, I will simply reject it.

Imma post my idea for an aqua teen reboot Steve was the villain this whole time and Dr Wongburger and Napkin Lad team up and make an ultimate villain league to defeat the aqua teens
I also had ideas for like a council of drinks where it’s revealed that Shake and Ezekiel are related and maybe possibly something about Frylock and Shake’s jewels
I also had an idea where Carl gets a wife (after so long) that kinda likes him and has powers that summons plants out of nowhere and for like the Council of Drinks, Ezekiel could be there too and here’s just four of them in the council, the other two members being Major Shake (which is the plutonian clone), and Minor Shake, which also has a jewel but he’s not related to the aqua teens and was sort of a failed experiment of dr weird before his passing. sort of a ten years after but not really. Also shake and frylock are gay for each other and all that shit

So wait is Baby Jr just a retarded adult or an actual baby?

A somewhat macabre cartoon (or comic) set in a spooky supernatural circus where all the performers are different types of supernatural/magical/mythical beings.

Two men, dressed in suits, awaken in a seedy hotel room in Maine. They have no idea who they are or how and why they got here. All they find in their room is an envelope, car keys, and a tape recorder. The envelope contains roughly 500 dollars, a map of the US showing a route connecting all fifty countries, as well as fake IDs. The tape recorder plays the message of an unknown woman, who promises them answers to all of their questions, if they simply "follow the map and pick up the pieces", sort to speak. She tells them she'll contact them as soon as she can, but for now, to follow her instructions.

The series would follow these two guys as they begin a cross-country trek across the United States, traveling the well-worn roads of backwoods Americana, along the way getting caught up in distinct folklore and myth of each state. In one episode, they get caught up in a century old dispute between undead miners and the people of a little mining town in Pennsylvania, in Louisiana they deal with the voodoo zombie of a blues musician (voiced by CW Stoneking) who seeks peace by finding his "Alice", and in Boston, help an up-coming young gangster find his great grandfather's fortune in long-forgotten Lovecraft Country. All of their adventures would be influenced by folklore, culture, urban legends. and stories of Americana life.

Of course, the overarching plot would be just who these two guys are. Why did they lose their memory? Why are they being followed by a secret organization who seem hellbent on capturing them for unknown information? Will they ever find a decent place to eat on the road? Little bits and pieces would be placed throughout the episodes, some in plain sight, others in the background, others you'd have to do research for. Think what Gravity Falls did, along those lines.

For each state, there will be 50 episodes, or 52 for the finale, allowing them to explore each state without missing any. Hopefully, each episode would have a distinct feel and soundtrack. For example, Kentucky would have a very calm, bluegrass type of soundtrack, and would feature rustic little towns nestled in the mountains, while say, Nevada would have something like a pedal steel ambient sound, to couple with the imagery of a little tin desert town stuck in the 1950s California-style. Each setting would be its best to stand out and be unique, rather than just put our heroes in big cities that could look the same visually.

Think of it, in the short term, as Over the Garden Wall meets Sam and Max Hit the Road, two possibly dangerous guys journeying across an Americana landscape infused with the weird and supernatural, while uncovering their pasts and a conspiracy dating back to the days of the Founding Fathers.

He's a retarded adult, yes.

Six Shooting Sychopaths was an idea I had for a western comic.

Was thinking a mix of Ajin and The good and the bad and the ugly.

That sound like someone's cup of tea?

Attached: PS_Messages_20181217_163904.jpg (1920x1080, 870K)

>Superman cartoon, titled "The Man of Tomorrow"
>Highly futuristic sci-fi bent to it
>Metropolis is a super-city founded by Lex Luthor as the City of Tomorrow
>Crime is non-existent, medicine is so incredible that citizens live to their late 90s on average, everyone is superficially happy
>But Metropolis runs like a company town where instead of money you're paid in Metro credit, meaning you possess no capital outside of Metropolis; you're permanently under Luthor's thumb and he owns everything in the City.
>Superman comes as a rural outsider from Kansas, a stranger to the city's ways, and haphazardly blows the lid on the intense corruption running through the city.
>Cartoon is episodic but has a running subplot of both Superman and Lex Luthor battling for public perception of the title of "Man of Tomorrow", Luthor trying to keep control of Metropolis while Superman tries to unshackle them from blissful dependence. Action comes from Superman battling Luthor's goons as well as brand new criminals and supervillains that pop up as side effects of Luthor's grip on the City slipping.

I love this user. Are you thinking of writing it like Legends of The Galatic Heros where both sides have heavy pros and cons or more of a superman overcoming a force he cant just punch story?

Attached: 1551387470701.jpg (2048x1536, 1.13M)

Sort of a halfway point between them, I was actually kind of inspired by Tron Legacy. There's a lot of real benefits to Luthor's Metropolis, but there's a price to be paid living there, and Superman's cause is showing people the price is too high. Luthor's advantage is in public perception, and in being able to pin the new arrival of criminal elements on Superman's arrival.

Richard Sharpe: The Animated Series.
youtube.com/watch?v=oKEy3s-otDc

Triplet brothers 'slice of life' (just whatever plots the episode writers feel like) kids comedy show which develops a scifi metanarrative twist when they suddenly, a few episodes in, get a fourth twin, and no one in the show realizes anything has changed. And they keep getting new additional twins going up to the point of absurdity before they start to realize nothing makes sense in the final few episodes when all is revealed (and ends with just one kid which is the remerged form of all of them). Babies first metanarrative kids show.

ITT: Idea guys

My idea from last thread
>Number One Ninja
>Characters
Jack, an American-Japanese member of a ninja clan is striving to be the best assassin/spy of the clan but his flaws such as trying to master everything “Jack of all trades” as his sensei mockingly refers, keeps him from actually being a good ninja at all who is suppose to help others (such as the young trainees) which is another flaw of jack since he is distant from others he has the nickname “diamondback” because of his American heritage and his hostility to others (also a reference to kill bill). Jerome is an African who lives with the clan and is only of the only people Jack trusts because Jerome trained and practically raised him, almost as a father figure Jerome gives advice and wants Jack to succeed but won’t demand it from him, Jerome wants to see Jack happy not only successful. Jack and Jerome have a relationship similar to Zuko and Iroh where they are both look down upon by their clan but Jack (arrogant son) wants respect at all cost, while Jerome (loving elder) is the only one who gives it to him but Jack hardly appreciates. All that matters to Jack is being number one (Afro samurai reference) but that desire as Jerome points out isn’t really something Jack wanted on his own, just something proclaimed by sensei for a ninja to be exceptional and given Jacks past history of ridicule for his American heritage and humiliation as a young trainee, this is something that encourages him to be best. Jerome was ridiculed for his American heritage too and was dishonored for a failed mission which how he was assigned to Jack as his trainee and eventually grew attached to him, Jerome is an amazing fighter but has a hendoist nature when dealing with people, contrary to Jack who pushes people.
>Setting
This takes place in a fictional Japan where only the music, cinematography, and some of the designs is western while the rest is like what you see in Kung fu Panda, or Sword of the Stranger.

Some details on references from last thread.

Attached: 9C3728E7-8C6D-41DC-8A9E-31D91CD16B72.jpg (421x1044, 257K)

Okay, here me out.
>this world is filled with monsters (vampires, werewolves, etc.) called grim hallow there in an ongoing war with the underworld. An evil emperor from the underworld wants all of Grim Hallow’s resources so, they set up a tournament that will be broadcasted live. A wise cracking Jack-o-lantern wants to enter the tournament for the fighting alone, because he caused an uproar to the Pumpkin Patch that the others just kicked him out. But, he makes a lot of friends and enemies along the way.

A succubus fails to eat the soul of her victim discovering human food tastes better. She joins the victims group of friends in the human world while her 50s nuclear demon family disapproves of her rebellious lifestyle. Antics happen in an American suburb.

Hear me out. Cal arts style cartoon marketed at adult children with quippy pop culture humor. Brilliant, right?

Cal arts Mortal Kombat action comedy but, keep the blood and Fatalities.

Attached: 32DA4D3A-6B2D-467C-AF39-22A87E52BE9F.jpg (540x540, 75K)

I wanted to do a kappa mikey with any emulatable style based on the generation the person is from and geographically where they're from.
>Rubber hose/Golden era disney =60-70 year olds
>Hanabarbara = 40-50 year olds
>He-man/action figure era = 30-35 year olds
>Gendy/Dexter's lab= 25-late 20's
>calarts/tumblr= 20-24
Same with the Japanese with anime in different eras. I feel Amazing world of gumball kind of did it, but it wasn't really consistent. And the main premise would be different generational gaps having different interactions and ideas, in a politically neutral way just being a mirror of how we perceive each other.

Attached: 1536174055093.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Can you use these models and do 3D animation without drawing?
youtube.com/watch?v=_boyufoODjI

I’m not an animator, but I do draw.

Well... if there more no options.

Wasn't that sort of Drawn Together?

>Start off with a small idea that with a little work and time could probably be pulled off
>Thinking about it constantly causes it to grow
>By the end it's a big bloated monstrosity that you could only achieve if you learned a multitude of skills from scratch
>But you still want to make it happen
I really oughta start learning how to make an interactive website.

Shadowrun cartoon
For those who don't know, shadowrun is supercriminals in a cyberpunk + fantasy races,creatures, and magic world.
Anywho, a seasons basically runs through a few styles of playing the game with a different cast every 2-3 episodes.
The operators-operating who do leg-work, analyse the target, and carry out a tense, but invisible operation
The pink-Mohawk gangsters who ram through the wall first, shoot second, and ask questions never
The purely tech side doing runs in the matrix and hacking all the robots
The purely magic side dealing with rampaging spirits on prime real-estate, hunting down magical creatures, etc.
And so-on. Groups can be more offbeat or by-the-book.
First seasons introduces all these styles of being super-criminals, doing seemingly unrelated missions which turn out to be various covers/ground work for a major hit from one mega-corp to another
2nd seasons onwards can see the unpopular groups rotated out as new macro-plot elements (corporate takeovers, dealing with toxic areas, dealing with Atzlan in general) are introduced for seasonal goals, or even an entire season to one group's runs and getting screwed over by someone (everyone).
It's more conceptual than something concrete because it's meant to be played with and adaptable.

Yeah but, the artstyle stuff is more incidental and used for comedic set ups more so than the actual point of the show. I was thinking more Ugly Americans. And, how many times are we gonna parody pokemon, DBZ, sailor moon, speed racer and yu gi oh. I want my fucking Baki Grappler references.

Sonya kinda looks like Star.

A Robot girl is a courier of the delivery service of the grand desert a post apocalyptic island that functions as a prison for those who are unworthy of the futuristic society of the lands beyond the sea . The plot concist in the wacky things that our protagonist has to deliver , has well discovering the history of the place.(my english is not very good so sorry if i make grammatical errors)

>Cartoon
This is hopefully going to be a comic once I save up the money for the pages. Near future. Borderline cyberpunk, but not really.
A young man is recruited out of his martial arts gym for a local private security company. First as a courier, then as a strike breaker and worse and worse jobs as things escalate in the city.
I say borderline Cyberpunk because a lot of the themes of cyberpunk are present, but generally on the opposite side. The main character is the tool of the fascist mega corporation and never has the come to Jesus moment where he rallies to the other side. He's an unrepentant corporate soldier and half the story is the examination of his psyche and issues.
That and Martial Arts and Gunplay. Lots of gunplay.

Okay so imagine Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
Have it in America during the 90's.
And have the Stands named after popular Anime and other cartoons.

Also CalArts.

I'm gonna puke right now...

Attached: Only_As_Reaction.gif (500x283, 998K)

Of course [YOU] would.

>CalArts

Attached: AAAAAAAA.jpg (219x230, 15K)

>This instead of a matured up (think Samurai Jack) sequel to Defenders of the Realm.

I'd be mad, but considering it's an insult to JoJo fans I might enjoy that aspect of it.

A cartoon series based off of the Monster Hunter International book series.

Attached: 51YqEZWp3fL.jpg (375x500, 46K)

Thread died just after I posted so here it goes again. I definitely appreciate criticism and compliments! Ok so get this: science fiction and high school drama parody
Let me start off with my first episode plot.
>random nobody science nerd starts creating different drugs to try and gain some popularity
>school is populated by animals and humans alike, as well as sentient robot teachers, vending machines, and even pencils to give students learning advice
>main character gives his homemade edibles out after testing them out on himself, just hallucinogenic effects
>gives it to a humanoid teacher first, and she starts experiencing deeper emotions and even pain
>she asks for another, this time the edible gives her something akin to super strength
>whole class is amazed and starts asking MC for an edible. He obliges, charging a mere dollar per edible
>this drug has different effects for every life form. For example, crocodiles pass out into a coma, dogs turn extremely hostile, humans have seizures on the ground or experience hallucinations in some cases, robots have super strength etc.
>he has to help fight off the rogue students and faculty with his friends, a robot vending machine and a red fox
>they run to his home, trying to find something to remedy everyone’s adverse effects
>they find a shock machine, which when turned on, sends them back exactly one day before the day’s events

What kind of assumption is that?

my cartoon idea is like, an incest story? with multiple incest plots, and its romantic, and meant to normalize fucking your cousin, because really it's not that big of a deal, it's completely natural, please stop making fun

A slice of life show with Jam-Orbital's OCs. Half bondagey fun, half character interactions.

Animated by Titmouse.

Attached: Lily Rose Violet Trio.jpg (1280x703, 203K)

I fucking hate BDSM, it's too generic for me.

Fuck you guys for not taking this shit seriously

Read my fucking plot instead of their bullshit

A mouse lad going on adventures in the big city and getting into trouble with larger animals like rats, cats, and dogs. His view of the world is really innocent and naive so other animals take advantage of him but he's too nice to notice.

He meets an ara ara cat onee-san/mom who finds him absolutely adorable and likes to cuddle him. She also shows him the ropes of the big city and what to do/not to do. She eventually becomes obsessed with him, but he never finds out about it. It's played on for laughs, but she will fuck up anybody who touches him/messes with him if she finds out.

He also meets a dog guy who seems friendly but was previously a fight dog. He hides his violent persona under a happy light and upbeat attitude, however when something pisses him off or he finds out one of his friends has gotten hurt; his eyes become like a rabid animal and he goes ham.

Call it, "Little Mouse adventures"

The cat and dog both have seperate stories that the show has small hints on in the beginning and then will have episodes focused on them later.

The artstyle of of course, cutesy and adorable. Some fetishes are added in from time to time.

Title: WAY BACK HOME
Genre: Adventure/Sci-fi
Audience: Children/Preteen

Two human children abducted by aliens must try getting back to Earth with no other help than their own skills.

Except that they don't have any skills, they don't know where they are, they don't know where Earth is and they don't speak the language.

Been five years developing that project. Author rights are already registered since 2015.
I am trying my best to make this cartoon a real thing.

Pitch bible:
>docdroid.net/9srWMqd/pitch-bible.pdf
Haven't translated the latest pitch in English yet. Currently trying to adapt into a comic.

Attached: Brouillon2019_11.jpg (1638x2338, 1.4M)

Don't even lump me in with

But you're used the same low-quality response.
So fuck you.

Can we get some reviews in here?

The wheel of a car and a parrot go on in several adventures where they can turn themselves into literal interpretations of old sayings in order to defeat the robot villain of the episode.

Here's one: is an asshole who's too lazy to come up with his own ideas.

I would love to see more iterations of "Yes, Minister" combined with elements of "Quai d'Orsay" but maybe with more fantastical elements such as being an entire different planet or an alternative reality Earth. A dry humor cartoon centered around the absurdities of diplomacy and bureaucracy.

In a post-post-apocalyptic setting where the Midwest is a major economic power and piracy thrives on the high seas of the Great Lakes, an aristocratic ne'er-do-well and her enabling partner scheme to keep their traveling companion, a fugitive monk carrying a stolen mystical artifact, from saying the world in hopes of maintaining their lifestyles.

Okay. I'll be very brief though, since I'm gonna be busy in another thread and don't want to fall too far behind on the conversation.
sounds like it could get made.
I'd probably watch it.
I'm interested.
>ghost blood
You lost me.

A carrot discovers magic works. It turns himself into a student of the mystic arts. His fellow vegetables do not believe in it. The evil insects and savage herbivores who act as predators to the whole civilization are monsters.

Spellcaster Carrot dwells in dungeons, fight monsters and insect civilizations and retrieves lost, ancient treasures that end up as scientific discoveries that improve the whole greens civilization and tech. He can have fellow adventurers as companions, but more often than not, everybody dies or gets terribly mutilated or goes missing.

Before the season finale, the one companion that "died" in episode 1 comes back as a villain.

Holy shit, at least you used ctrl + f in my name to search my ideas posted in this thread, pathetic blind asshole?

Where isthe last thread?

A coocko bird decides he wants to be an astrophysicist. He goes to class everyday in Generic Human City. He does his best to understand complex scientific concepts. But at night, he fights a gang of ghosts who refuse to give back his card game collection. Every single episode is about a meaningful exemple of a extremely complex scientific concept, simplyfied, and related to the card retrieved. The ghosts can't really die, but hey can be temporarly killed by slapstick comedy.

Also coocko is considered, and probably seen as, by all humans, as human.

A dog with PTSD has to take care of an old, decrept, oblivious--of-surroundings-dangers-just-like-Mr. Magoo.

the cartoon I'm working on for my final thesis for calarts is about recovering from cum addiction and becoming a lesbian.

Just gonna bump because I’ve gotten no response

Near nobody had responses of their ideas.
I still waiting for that executive roleplay user who did good reviews in that thread before.

Upon hitting her thirteenth birthday, a girl wakes up in the middle of the night, has to use the restroom, turns on the light there, and discovers that she’s bleeding uncontrollably.

From her eyes. Which, for some odd reason, have turned all black.

She’s obviously shocked about this, and screams, which wakes her parents. They’re not at all surprised at any of it.

As it turns out, our protagonist is half monster. Her mom is a kind of monster that craves flesh called a Shadow-Spawn (or at least that’s what she calls herself), large beasts with gaping, toothy maws, legs like lean, muscular human arms full of veins that might not go anywhere, and masses of thick, long tentacles that are a sleek black. They can assume human forms, though, and that’s how protagonist was conceived.

They knew that this would happen because in this world, monsters actually exist. From cheesy vampires, to lovecraftian horrors, to mythological beasts. They’ve always existed, but a Men in Black like organization went and systematically exterminated all the ones that couldn’t pass for human/were going to kill humans, then erased the public’s knowledge of them. Monsters have been living alongside us for a long while now, and some of them get married and have kids.

However, these kids become monsters some time when they get past 13, and in order to help them reign in their monster powers and teach them how to blend in with society, they get shipped off to a monster school for 3 years shortly after they develop their powers. Usually, since these schools are full of outcasts with burgeoning horrifying power, they’re not exactly the best time. It doesn't help that staff doesn't usually stop really weird things from happening, either.

Can our hero survive weird monster puberty in a school full of weirdos and become a well adjusted member of society? Let’s hope.

Attached: filfy fragk.jpg (245x200, 7K)

Tell me more. What is the carrot like?

Great.

It's not super clear what kind of trouble the gang could get into, so I'm not sure if I like it. Also, everyone in this day and age is going to see EXACTLY what you're doing with the fetishes

My idea is the following

an 8-year-old girl is kidnapped by a group of revelers womens (called the Valkyries) and raised as one of them.
years later the same girl (but 16 years old) is sent to look for the piece of an artifact called the Decade Clock (a clock with the capacity to manipulate time, and which was divided into 12 pieces many centuries ago)
However, the girl leaves the Valkyries and joins a 7-year-old girl with super intelligence (thanks to her father, a great scientist, she modified her brain with an ultra-technology implant), a Cibrog boy. A dark-skinned boy wears glasses and fights using an ax. and a muscular Alabama woman with a pair of knives.

Together they are the rayter squad.
his mission is to determine a crazy man who wants to use the piece of the clock to fulfill his goal of Texas being an independent country, but governed by an absolute monarchy

They took a really long time to do, I'd be up for doing it again at some other point but it's too soon. I'm thinking in a week or two I'll make a thread where I can CEO larp again but I'd be kicking off the thread with a format people can fill out (simple things like title, genre, demo etc) because it would make it easier to engage people and give them feedback and it forces people to think a little more deeply about their premise. It also would look a lot neater and makes it easier to search out (you)s.

High school of ventriloquist kids.

That's it. That's the whole idea. It literally writes itself.

That's a nice organization idea to keep in mind.

Pretty vague, but here it goes.

>The long feud between heaven and hell finally ended and there's this sort of truce between them.
>To test if angels and demons can live together peacefully, a select group of As and Ds have to live in an area together.
>Maybe humans are involved too.

What I like about this is that it can go any direction. Comedy, drama, romance. It can be set in a school campus setting or, like.. post-apocalyptic camp grounds. Whatever. They don't even need to be the "traditionally" angel or demon, but a twist on it.

I'll work on it.

I just realized I didn’t do a basic plot synopsis. Nerdy science human builds different inventions and concoctions each episode with the help of his friends, autonomous vending machine and a red fox. It’s kind of a high school drama parody and science fiction as well.

Bump

>show would take place in the 60’s
>It’s discovered the Cold War was a cover up from the actual competition from the USSR and America
>they were creating robots
>show takes place in a mock Area 51
>called “The Inn”
>group of newly built robots that live there under government supervision >show would follow them traveliing Nevada being used to help when needed
>would be half comedy half action

Don’t really have a name yet, don’t even know if it’s worth continuing

The mouse lad would learn whose friendly and who to look out for. He'd be curious at the mysterious creatures known as "Humans" and how they treat his kind.

He will meet other rodents like himself such as gerbils, squirrels, chipmunks and so so. They'll give him a life lesson or a theme that is covered in each episode. He'll also met preds that the cat and dog defend him from like snakes, predatory birds, and owls.

He'll eventually meet the rat king/kingdom and they'll show him what's it really like to live large and in charge.

The cat more often then not has to act like the mouse is her prey in order to keep the other prey away. She'll lick her chaps, put her paw on him and force him beneath her while trying not to hurt him.

The cat also deals with the stigma of being a cat. She'll try to fit in with the "Cool" or "City" cats but is shunned because of her "uncool" or country behavior. The cat also teaches the mouse lad about how to blend in and not catch attention. She has to make it known to the other preds that the mouselad is her "Prey", but some of the more deviant preds do try their luck.

The dog is the guy who everyone likes and talks too, but are scared to set him off because they know he'll fuck shit up if pushed to the limit. He's the peace loving rage monster who hides him thirst for battle and blood under a facade.

Occassionally, he'll battle it out with big preds like coyotes, foxes, and some birds and he goes ham on all of him. Some battles he wins and others he leaves bruised and bloody, but he does it all to protect the ones he loves.

There'll be the secret backstory of his life as a fight dog and the mental toll that it took on him. The gutwrenching scene were he's taken from his mother and original litter, how he and other dogs had escaped, but the ones caught were put down.

He's broken inside, but he is free. And he will fight to the death to keep his freedom even if it means hurting others along the way.

Bump*2

Just kill yourself already, you stupid fuck. I was just trying to pose a simple idea, and you had to ruin it with your tripfaggotry.

I have the reason and you don't.
>I was just trying to pose a simple idea
That's why you never reach your dreams.
Simple ideas = cancer for the art.
Pathetic

Boomp

> A retired magical girl gets a mysterious message from a secret admirer about the whereabouts of her fallen partner. Along her quest she reunites with the rest of her team as they deal with a secret organization that wants to steal the power of magical girls/ boys

This right here.

Attached: serveimage.gif (880x527, 1.63M)

My cartoon idea would be about a dopey loveable schmuck named, Ty. He delivers pizza and often sings, "walking on sunshine". He's suddenly frozen in a time machine and gets sent back to America, the 1800's. he goes on wacky adventures working for the beginning postal service, pony express.

Magic the gathering, set during the Brothers war and phyrexian invasion

why no reviews or posts?

I can see this getting greenlit.

Speedrunner Isekai

A bunch of D&D wizards being roommates and bro-ing out together.
There’s a “to be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to...” magic-fanatic invoker, a Chad 6’5 abjurer, a Johnny bravo-style flirty conjurer with a fake Spanish accent and mustache, a crackhead transmuter whose magic powers make for an interesting experience to be around him while he’s high, a necromancer who tries to act goth but is a kind-hearted soul, and a dickish flamboyant enchanter who thinks that sending glitterbombs to people in nursing homes is a legitimate pass time.

Attached: 9468C025-5A96-4EBA-A980-6F3F28A92B45.jpg (800x450, 84K)

serious question: how does one actually land a real pitch meeting?

point me in the direction of yours and I'll review it

Here it is. Hope you’ll review other serious ones as well and ignore bullshit like this

I’m just gonna bump again

I once had an idea about an average, Coop from Megas XLR kind of dude, who one day stumbles into the abandoned secret lair of a superhero team that no longer exists. He finds all of their supersuits and discovers that the suits were the source of their superpowers. Instead of just picking a single suit and becoming that hero, he takes all of the suits and tries to be all of the heroes, depending on the situation, and has to juggle several different identities.

But then I realized that this would basically just be Ben 10.

Attached: 1404933540617.jpg (425x292, 23K)

Who the fuck cares

Small anthropomorphic mouse is required to be an assassin to pay off his debt in a who framed roger rabbit type world and uses different cartoonish methods to kill people including undoing the screws on a chandelier or something like that. Lots of bloody/slow+painful/zaney practical and animated effects. The main character is a lesbian whose lover is a trans woman furry human. Lots of drama and internal turmoil over the awful buisness of killing people who don't deserve it and always trying to stay one step ahead of the law.

Bump

A dialogue-less Super Smash Bros. cartoon

Like Brawl's cutscenes but extended to 11 minute bite sized episodes, 20 episode mini series.

A girls shadow, her reflection, her childhood imaginary friend and her blatant self insert fanfiction character go on an adventure to find out where the fuck the girl they belong to went and why they are all suddenly independent functioning entities.

Here's a cartoon idea.

A show based on an user realizing there's a good reason we have this thread only once every few months instead of multiple times one after the other.

Hmm. A bit weird and off the wall. I like your gumption for not being afraid to throw out unorthodox ideas.

The main cast of every cartoon that never got greenlit fighting to the death battle royal hunger games style for a second chance to be a real show.