ITT: cliches you can no longer stand in modern cartoons

ITT: cliches you can no longer stand in modern cartoons
pic related
I've grown weary of shows that never change. I will never watch another show that doesn't have continuity or tries to reset things with an asspull by the end of the episode

Attached: 1553140159755.jpg (735x413, 116K)

I don't watch cartoons. I'm not a faggot.

BASED

>"tough chick" female hero has to act as masculine as possible in order to seem strong

Attached: go-go-tomago-big-hero-6-79.5.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Time Tavel resets the adventure. FUCK NINJAGO, I got so invested in the Genie saga but noooooooooo

Same as me

>ITT: cliches you can no longer stand in modern cartoons
last minute lesbians

Has there ever been an actual "The Treasure was the friends you made along the way."?

Trope self-awareness.

shows rarely let changes to the status quo stick anymore. most of the time they tease big changes (how many times did they tease jake from adventure time being changed forever only to revert back to normal) but rarely lets them stick.

korra maybe but if you're talking about adventure time, you're in serious denial.

Attached: Screenshot_(1210).png (1366x768, 1.99M)

what about the opposite? big strong girl only wants to be a girly girl?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Lack of continuity, status quo, the protagonist is oblivious in love.

They tried pulling that in jimmy neutron and jimmies friends started a mob against him

There was this one short where two kids go adventuring for a treasure and become badass adventurers.

Shows that tease a potential love interest but never build upon it any further

Only a real faggot would avoid older media just because the current crop is absolute garbage.

That's a bad example though, as Gogo is very feminine and quite sexy.

Sucks to be you

>character decides to change some aspect of there life to be a better happier person
>friends don't like change so they go out of their way to revert him back to his former shirty self.

wow you are so special and badass holy shit I would totally respect you in real life now my majesty.

fairly odd parents every time someone found out that timmy had fairy's

What about shows that have plot twists that later are completely insignificant?

Attached: images.jpg (308x164, 12K)

>Two female character who were just friends suddenly become lesbians without build up and just because fans push homo couples.

this

i like animated movies this decade. but tv in general is worse now, not just cartoons