Guess what

Guess what.

Attached: download (1).png (236x213, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htac6JAQgC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need to forcefully refeminize FTMs as best as possible, for breeding purposes. Kill the MTFs though, no purpose for them, we can make our own futas.

trannies are insane? and push other people to become trannies because they can't have natural children?

How nice of him to buy them school supplies.

Attached: 1551495330893.png (529x82, 16K)

Why are you like this, OP. I just wanted to watch some cartoons.

Attached: pup.png (302x271, 88K)

source

Hehe

Tumblr

Transdonaldduck tumblr

gee thanks

At this point I think it’s past OP shitposting and they actually get off to it

Chicken butt?

Did you know Bow on the She-Ra reboot is a "trans man" (woman LARPing as a man)? She's shown here wearing a chest binder, which is what "trans men" use to hide their boobs. This has been frequently commented on by fans and even mentioned in mainstream articles. The writers will probably wait to confirm it until the show has been running a bit longer.

Attached: tumblr_plm31l8L581u884rz_540.jpg (540x720, 44K)

do ducks even have boobs?

based, except the futa part. we must secure ftms as breeding stock.

They don't and the odd thing is tumblr also cares about boob-ing female anything non-human (like that one abnormal sexy pizza). To have a duck needing a binder is just two layers of goofy.

>The perfectly normal, if somewhat generic, Della thread gets deleted
>this stays up
I just don’t get Jannies.

did you know wall-e is actually a lesbian?

Gawrsh...

Attached: idontgetitjpg.jpg (600x457, 34K)

while we're talking about ftms i'll just leave this here. with bros like this, who needs enemies?

Attached: Real bros put bros before hoes.jpg (886x882, 212K)

Did OP delete that thread or something? There’s no reason for it to be taken down it was just discussing the actions of a Ducktales character

I'm ok with this, not with the Donald is trans headcanon.

This isn't funny, man.

Attached: 1553194325755.jpg (320x320, 12K)

It's okay, user. In feminist logic, if you're oppressed, you fit best.

I am irrationally angry that I get this reference.

I think it is binders as in breast binders. They are used to flatten breasts to hide them. The implication is Donald is a trans male. I think that is the naming convention. It's trans and then the gender they are hoping to look like, not what they actually are.

Bow in the original She-Ra was your average Master of the Universe gym bunny bara, and yet he looks waaaaay less gay then the Bow in the current series.

How did they manage that?

Gosh, you think?

You saw that on tumblr too?

Transdonaldduck tumblr

Women can't turn into men, silly.

Attached: b2kueqze5jk21.png (281x385, 112K)

The lengths people go through. Fuck me. I love the internet but every day there's just a little more evidence supporting censoring dumbassery and bullshit on the internet.

Attached: 1456378687263.png (787x567, 391K)

it's the mustache. not a lot of gay twinks have mustaches

>imagine Donald having a Donald Duck freakout as she's raped pregnant, before her voice breaks and she gasps a cute girly duck noise

Whoa...

Attached: 1552642642534.jpg (500x272, 59K)

You wanna get real about this user
It's an Agender, Asexual relationship because they are robots and don't have parts to fuck with
it's a non-binary relationship onscreen for everyone to see and to d'awwww over
you don't get to make them have a specific gender just because Wall E sounds like Wally

Attached: 69A58098-EEDF-4A64-8006-4810A8D8A396.jpg (184x184, 16K)

Oh piss off.

Yes I do. In fact, it's my PRIVILEGE.

Attached: FDFFC3BC-8D5D-45F5-82C9-C94945FA5D67.jpg (1490x501, 355K)

youtube.com/watch?v=htac6JAQgC0

Okay, but they are 'coded' as male and female. No one actually thinks they have genitals or chromosomes. But they are made to be familiar to humans with our human relationships, the standard of which is male-female.

God, this faggot knows exactly how to piss me off, but if I point out the asininity I already lose.

at this point, its a fetish.