What's the message of this comic?

what's the message of this comic?

Attached: 1531739110533.png (1280x720, 1.72M)

Old GOOD
New BAD

Unironically
OLD GOOD
NEW BAD

That Wonder Woman is a sociopath and that Superman will easily abandon humanity at the drop of a hat.

Get off Mark Waids lawn!

Attached: 6B52717C-2C53-4A24-B0E3-A438F368CDCF.jpg (676x1055, 327K)

Partly this, I won't deny it for a second, but another point being made is that the 90's were pointlessly edgy.

That the 90s we’re creating too many characters especially edgy gritty characters. And that the only right solution is to kill half of them then deal with the rest.

90s Anti-Heroes were shit.
Old capes good.
GET OF MY LAWN YOU CRAZY KIDZ

That Superman's a fascist, that Wonder Woman's a blood-thirsty murderer, that Batman's a cowardly and cruel schemer, and that might makes right and the Trinity get to have their happy ending despite committing several crimes and provoking a war that killed millions.

That the "values" of 90s superhero comics idolises assholes, and something had to change before that's all the genre was. It helped and the genre improved. Thanks, based oldWaid.

I don't think you're gonna recreate the thread from yesterday, bro.

>It helped and the genre improved.
It didn't do shit.

Link to thread? I’m curious.

That a mediocre story with great art can be considered classic.

Then why do boomers here complain that their 90s edgelords got ruined by this comic?

Because most of the complainers were taking criticisms that could be applied to a portion of the overall comic market and saying that they applied to everything. Most Big 2 comics saw more sexualization than edge, and most edge was superficial.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Strong words from a comic that ends with a pointless mass slaughter.

If there's anything Kingdom Come accomplished was become a slow-acting poison that eventually ruined several of DC's characters. KC was more detrimental to DC as a whole than any edgy anti-hero created in the 90's.

the comic went to hell after they revealed what happened between superman and magog. everyone makes it sound like Magog fucking raped Supes and all that happened is that Supes fucked off because he was no longer cool with the kids.
what a piece of shit.

I dont know but I will always appreciate Alex Ross art for reminding us all just how absolutley fucking stupid superheroes look when drawn realistically.

Retard

>realistically
curt swan used to draw realistically