Who is your favorite loud house and why is it lola?

who is your favorite loud house and why is it lola?

Attached: 2wpqn3.jpg (685x1563, 330K)

Lola as a character, Leni as a person. Otherwise your list is all over the place.

rate my taste

lori
lucy
luan
leni
luna
lana/lola/lisa/lily you sick fucks

awful and couldn't even remember every sister

i remembered the ones that matter

lynnfags OUT

What side is the top of your ranking, you nitwit?

Everyone who says they like Luan seems to be a retarded piece of shit.

You can love to hate her. Sh'e pretty much a children's show villain.

leni (normal)

Lola is the cutest with her brother lincoln

I've been around forever and every other newfag seems to go straight for her or Luna or Leni and the Luanfags always drop off.

they're all good, but Lincoln is Best Girl

Attached: linnie_loud_by_sb99stuff-dab8pj3.png (960x1600, 489K)

no u loli lover

He’s not best girl because he’s busy being best boy.

Lynn a best

at least everyone can agree that lynn is the worst
you got the top 2 right

Attached: 1549631421218.png (834x717, 328K)

You want to be bullied again like you got bullied this morning?

I don't agree with that.

Bullying builds character.

>He’s not best girl because he’s busy being best boy.
he is definitely Best Boy, but as we all know when dressed as a girl he counts as a girl

/r9k/ must have the best moral fiber on the site then.

This user is me, and I am he.

R9k suffered from social isolation, not bullying. There's overlap, but not the same thing. Trust me, I should know, thats my home board.

Lucy is so adorable

No it doesn't. It erodes it. Hard work and discipline build character.

Well czech em user deserves to be bullied harder.

Bullying erodes bad character, allowing for the creation of better behavior and habits. So this is 100% correct.

So I was almost correct. While bullying doesnt BUILD character, it does allow forbthe growth of character by eroding bad character traits that led to the bullying.

Well, technically you weren't wrong at all. Bullying both erodes bad character AND builds it, especially when the "victim" becomes a bully through learned behavior.
However, bullying can also erode good behavior. For example, school-smart black kids in low-income, predominately-black social groups tend to be bullied out of studying, damaging good habits and leaving room for bad ones.
People are fuckin' complicated things.

I don’t even watch this dumb show and I know Lola is cute.

>doesn't watch the show
>knows Lola
Wow user you're lying or you went through the effort of finding out what Lola's name was.

Yeah I had to look it up. Saw her in some fanart or something, and she seemed like a cutie spoiled brat, which I love. Kinda tempted me to watch the show but I haven’t gotten around to it.

She’s a cute spoiled brat with a big brother complex

Okay, so I was right, she’s very cute. No way she gets beaten out by being a goth or having beaver teeth or whatever the rest of their gimmicks are.

The goth girl is lucy and she’s a good girl

Leni is Lola's only natural predator, being the polar opposite: Kind, helpful, and sincere, and also physically larger, but marginally less fappable.

Attached: armed leni.webm (480x272, 78K)

I’m sure the other girls have their good points, but they seem a little boring to me? Maybe if I started watching the show I’d warm up to them and like them more, but right now Lola is the only one I like. She deserves the world and knows it.

You better starting liking her brother lincoln. Unlike other sisters, lincoln plays a prominent role of some sort in all her episodes and she really looks up to him.

Based judge-a-book-by-its-cover user. You're alright by me.

Attached: winking leni 2.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

I’m sure I can grow to like him, I’d assume he usually gives Lola what she wants.

Thanks user. You’re alright by me, too.

He usually does. And more often than not he’s helping her because she’s in some state of vulnerability and like a big brother helps her out.

Lori, Leni, Luan and Lola are the only sisters with characterization

Then I’m going to like him just fine. If I was going to watch this show, what are some Lola based episodes I could watch?

Why always low-waifu baits starts with a assumption?

Leni is so kind and pure... but she dumb as hell

Where did you get such a long expanding brain meme OP?

Toads and tiaras (lola/lana/lincoln), tattlers tale (family episode about lola), read aloud (lola and lincoln episode), and gown and out (lori and lola episode with a great lolacoln scene that confirmed lola can easily talk to lincoln about her problems)

Reminder to not engage in conversation with anyone whose favourite The Loud House characters are Lola, Lucy or Lynn Jr. It's telltale signs they're a creep of the fandom.

He's both best boy and best girl.

Attached: S1E23A_I'm_in_the_wrong_dimension!.png (1920x1090, 2.9M)

Sounds pretty good, I’ll get to it. We’ll see if it motivates me to continue and watch the rest, or if I just want to stop on Lola episodes.

Almost forgot, no place like homeschool is another family episode that prominently features lola.

>tfw you will never have leni as your onee-chan and lola as your imouto

Which Loud is the fattest?

Lola is best sister and is not for lewd.

Attached: Revy_Lola.png (867x1547, 753K)

when luan takes the prank too far and lincoln gets shot and killed

Attached: luangun.jpg (720x404, 46K)

Don't remind me. I've been lying in bed for 6 hours - since sunset - trying to dream about that life.

Attached: 43a32f929f76373f8e027ff37ee12ca7633184bc.jpg (2480x3508, 2.5M)

My favorite Loud House is when they got canceled and replaced with Mexicans.

Do us a favour and get a tripcode so we can filter you.

>tfw the oldest two are my favorites
What the fuck is wrong with me...