Haha hi guys it's me mickey haha and i'm gonna buy fox in a few hours haha that will be so great haha

>Haha hi guys it's me mickey haha and i'm gonna buy fox in a few hours haha that will be so great haha

Attached: 1548342073793.jpg (300x300, 16K)

I unironically think it's a good thing and that Disney will use this opportunity to make exciting new things with the company

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO.

>Believing this

Aliens are now Disney Princesses.

mmmphm balrhnltr yes please stuff more corporate cock in my mouth i love cape films and don't care about monopolies or human sufferinggdgnnnrrgyhssplspgbbtbt

Don't forget that in Asia they renamed Mickey Mouse "Mokiokual Noaipet" which translates literally to demon hound.

Give it up mouse
You know TLJ killed the Star Wars hype train and many fans faith in the franchise
And that the MCU will also start to decline after endgame

>"Lois, you said we were going to a place Walt Disney built!"
>"No, Peter, I said supported."

Attached: auschmicks.png (1132x635, 832K)

>human suffering
Not getting Fox movies is suffering?

Among others.

Attached: DISNEY PRINCESS.jpg (724x1011, 677K)

Out of all the disney jokes you can make, when you're in the animation industry, why would you ever stick to just jew hater jew fucker and direct references to whatever movie they just released. Even the episode where Brian gets a job working for m kar oriap makes it seem like m kar is just a name for disney being a jew hater and hitler. The entire episode. Instead of referencing old animation its about one fucking thing about one fucking person.

It isn't even true; it was just a smear by salty communists who tried and failed to take over his company and turn it into a propaganda mill.

>According to Deadline, the 20th Century Fox label under Disney will release at most four films a year compared to the full (15+) slate expected of a studio

I don't know anything about it, I just want some god damn variety on this fucking planet.

>It isn't even true; it's just a smear by salty Jews who succeeded in taking over his company and turned it into a propaganda mill
Fixed.

they only wanted Fox to fully own the Marvel and Star Wars licensed
Fox also has Die Hard, Planet of the Apes, Alien, and Predator (i don't think any of these franchises are actually owned by Fox) but otherwise i don't think there are many movie franchises that Disney would want to milk

Fox still liked to make movies as if they were just going to be movies

Another reason they bought Fox was so that they could stop the cartoon shows from saying that Walt hated Jews

BlueSky usually makes bad movies but its sad that Disney will probably fire everyone there

Say goodbye to Fox Searchlight

so are the simpsons gonna show up in KH4?

THE SIMPSONS ARE GOING TO SCALA AD CAELUM

I mean, homer already did once.

Attached: 1472.png (750x650, 145K)

>Die Hard
>Alien
>Predator
If not for Fox's management these franchises' last entries might not have been flopped. These were all also franchise movies and Apes was always intended as a trilogy afaik.
>Fox still liked to make movies as if they were just going to be movies
is a fucking cope. This is a company that's killed Alien and Predator twice over

can't wait for Disney to make Freddy Got Fisted

>Once
Dan voiced Genie up until Re:Coded, he was replaced with Jim Meskimen in that game and said replacement has stayed with the character since.

Johnny Depp in reboot when?

When the shock wears off it's just retarded

fpbp

It is true and you only refuse to believe it because you heard Family Guy and South Park make jokes about it.

The Jews are the ones that sanitized Walt Disney into a perfect cartoon character.

>It is true
The source for Walt being an anti-semite is a single sensationalist biography that appears to have just made up anything and everything is could to sell books, and which people who actually knew him have said was a load of shit.

So in other words, ONE guy who never even met Walt said he was anti-Semitic. And now it's seemingly become an undisputed fact that not only was he an anti-Semite, but take it so far as to imply he was a Nazi who would have approved of the holocaust, despite the fact that multiple people who did know him, including Jews, say he wasn't. Great how that works, huh?

They're trying to do this sort of thing to Michael Jackson right now.

We're going to see less movie releases from 20th Century Fox because Disney won't want to compete with themselves. The company is getting too big for their own good.

Is Disney going to order a hit on Seth?

When are Anastasia and the Xenomorph Queen going to be labled as Disney princesses?