Shrek GBA

I just found out you can watch Shrek 1&2 on a GBA

Attached: 20190320_221311.jpg (828x665, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2laHPpRkwQ
streamable.com/cge6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how?

This

Attached: 1013815.jpg (300x225, 10K)

how about part 2?

Here's the 2nd cart.
Both have end credits and are low quality. These aren't cheap bootlegs, these are officially licensed by Nintendo

Attached: shrek-2-gba-video-game-boy-advance.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

Jesus, look at it
youtube.com/watch?v=W2laHPpRkwQ

Kids don't really care if they don't have any alternatives.

Are people here this underage they don't know about GBA Video?

lol i remembe these

You can also watch like a whole season of Pokemon on cart.
Think about a modern car that for movies though, wouldn't that be better than a disc? USBs are getting cheap nowadays.

mfw they released Proud Family on this but not on dvd

Attached: !!eBsBNwBWM_$(KGrHqEOKjUE0l-80uH3BNQ1S9eq2Q___1.jpg (190x266, 24K)

*modern cart for movies

It was 15 years ago user.

yeah you can box up and clean cartridges easier than DVDs, they dont scratch, only problem is info which if we used modern tech wouldn't even be a problem. USBs are a good comparison though, I use em for that and it's really convenient. can literally just plug in anywhere, my laptop, my xbox, and watch an entire series or library of movies whenever I want.

And? Anyone that isn't underage knows about things that happened 15 years ago.

>Twins to Teens
Of all the episode it's that one

Attached: 1484599254364.jpg (1024x768, 55K)

I have a rom of the first movie but none of emulators that I have can play it and it froze one of my emulators, I had to force stop the app

Attached: Vlcsnap-2016-04-23-15h28m23s294.png (640x480, 353K)

Seeing Nintendo engineer a non-toxic bad tasting coating for their tiny Switch games got me thinking about it, first wondering why they didn't just put the game on a cart too big to swallow. Then I got thinking about how shitty discs can get when abused and realized movies would have the longevity of an NES cart if put on something akin to a USB today. Of course any company doing it would make a proprietary format to keep people from simply ripping the content to PC, but yeah it'd be cool to have a shelf of movie-carts instead of thin DVD cases.

I have Shrek 2 the video game on GBA. It's a lot of fun

Don't forget this. It has an even worse bitrate than the standalone GBA Video carts because they had to cram two films into one cart.

Attached: 88317_front.jpg (640x892, 116K)

That cart is a bit hard to find

bloody hell i was born in 99' and I learn about it from a yt vid. people seriously need to lurk moar

>Majesco

Attached: door.jpg (500x336, 27K)

Lets not forget this one

Attached: 611XSBQ4RBL._AC_SX430_.jpg (372x500, 52K)

I had this one and a couple Jimmy Neutron and Fairly OddParents ones. They were great for road trips

I bought that one when I was buying my GBA SP and other stuff on ebay

How much memory did a game boy advance cartridge take up again?

I just found out men can use dildos too

32mb for all regular gba carts but the movie carts are 64mb

This passed my generation and my country.
I ended up downloading some Pokemon episode by accident for the GBA and the framerate was horrible because I'm using an emulator, not the real thing.

brb looking for the rom in emuparadise
i need to fucking put this in my 3ds

Oh the framerate and quality was always horrible even on the real thing? Jesus. But I admire the 91-99 and 2000-2009 for being creative and testing every little nook and cranny even if severely underperforming at the execution.

Something about that video makes me comfy but can't quite put my finger on what

user, it's not that. The GBA Video was like every other add-on/peripheral, it fizzled out as quickly as it released and the choices for it were some of the most bizarre picks I've seen since with any selection of anything. I think Dragon Ball GT had two or so episodes and a few others. But as said, ambition was abundant at the cost of some conveniences.

Not watching Spongebob as god intended

Attached: Video now.png (684x515, 652K)

Is there a video showcasing the "I Need A Hero" segment in Shrek 2? I need to see that in all of it's GBA glory.

Attached: 1492457864443.gif (300x191, 482K)

I had one of those. God I don't remember the screen being THAT small.

You can watch anything on gba
Theres a converter

I put hentai on my gba cart in middle school

You could just download the movie and watch it that way.

streamable.com/cge6o

Attached: hit_it.jpg (720x480, 64K)