Why don't you like TNBA user ?

why don't you like TNBA user ?

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 6K)

It's fine. I just didn't like Joker's design change, that's all. Don't look at me like that, Hagen, it's creepy.

The character redesigns were all hideous except for the FAR better Scarecrow
The writing went downhill as well

I actually do, including the new designs; always been a sucker for more stylized designs.

gay taste

Attached: tumblr_lu87k0hciy1qcdsdz.jpg (500x317, 12K)

So now all the grown women look like 15 year olds. Not an improvement.

again, gay taste

Attached: Qunizel.jpg (640x480, 45K)

No.

almost everybody looks like they got 8 years or so younger except maybe Batman.
Don't know what the fuck they were thinking.

he actually looks a man his age now

Attached: 3kYA.gif (500x431, 783K)

It just makes the Bruce/Barbara shit Timm continuously pulls even worse because she looks and acts like a child.

This. Especially this. Also, don't forget the hit-or-miss writing on the show. Look at Bruce, in BTAS he looked and was likeable and charming rich boy who was very sympathetic to others. In DNBA, he looked like and was a rich asshole.

Attached: mv0Lo6f.jpg (529x292, 16K)

I always felt it was pretty appropriuate; makes him look tense.

I'll agree that the bright blue eyes look a bit weird though.

no she doesn't

Bruce in The Animated Series (hell Batman himself a lot of the time) isn't a coldhearted autistic shitpile of a human being, he's a genuinely kind and caring guy. All that stuff came later with Justice League.

In TNBA he looks like he may as well be Lex Luthor. Just didn't fit his demeanor at all.

t. has never watched the series

he was kind and caring in TNBA too

If Mr. Freeze had to return, at least let him come back as an anti-hero or an ally to Batman. The whole cyborg thing wasn't really necessary.

Hideous redesigns

Attached: not tetch.jpg (640x480, 22K)

cyborg freeze is kino

Tetch looks like he has been heavily affected by AIDS

Attached: absolutely-disgusting-28002427.png (500x303, 77K)

"The return of the Joker design" was perfect, shame they didn't come up with it earlier.

All the females in the new redesigns look exactly the same, ffs Harley and Batgirl have the exact smile which is creepy. It's a better style IMHO than the older one, but they could have used fare more variety with the female designs.

>he actually looks a man his age now
This

In the old design he looked ugly, the newer one is better looking.

Old Penguin, Killer Croc and Baby Doll were better designs.

tnba penguin is better in every way

Nah. It's accurate to a very boring design used in the old comics, but being older doesn't make something better.

The new Killer Croc was god damn bizarre. How did a professional artist come up with something so lame?

spbp

Reminder that she is designed after young Natalie Portman

i'm not seeing the similarities

Bruce/Barbara shit is highly exaggerated. Really the most that happened in DCAU is in Batman Beyond alluding to it and in the non-canon Mystery of the Batwoman movie.

Pale skin Poison Ivy was hotter, weird plant clone story aside.

Attached: 9180-461983500.jpg (720x480, 28K)