Steve Dikto is a thief

Steve Dikto is a thief

Attached: spiderman_main_duo1a.jpg (618x410, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ohdannyboy.blogspot.com/2012/05/hoax-of-year-jack-kirbys-spiderman.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>318 to 299 million years ago
>spiders exist and make spiderwebs that look like that

EVERYONE in the comics industry is

>Spiders always existed lmao!

Attached: suit.jpg (540x292, 53K)

Someone taking inspiration from something and making their own version isn't exactly stealing. He probably had that in his closet and thought, "You know what'd be bad-ass? If I turned this thing into my OC." You could do the same thing with a cloud, or a tie-dye shirt.

We're going to have to connect more strings than just a web motif and a generic [animal]-Man name scheme, methinks.

Attached: ideas.jpg (400x522, 72K)

I really hope no one thinks this.

Of course not user. We're shitposting. Now once somebody brings up Kimba, that's when the real party will begin.

yes....cause no one used the iconography of webbing on a costume before that halloween costume. Nope.

Attached: SpWeb1b.jpg (474x355, 23K)

I wound

Attached: 123343543543659.png (164x329, 81K)

-er if Marvel would Sue if they made this little guy a character of some guy franchise.

>different mask
>no spider simbol on the chest
>hat
>cape
>no black arms + single color torso
>all black

Attached: spider.jpg (504x592, 52K)

Nicholas Cage?

Man, those eyes look terrifying. Spider-man noir should wear that mask.

>318 to 299 million years ago
This is what atheists actually believe

Attached: 056236159-skeptical-man-looking-suspicio.jpg (960x640, 268K)

Based. 400 million years, lmao, that's an unfathomable amount of time! That's 20 MILLION generations, that many people can't even fit in Hell much less Heaven! God wouldn't have allowed us to go on for so long, He would've brought us into the Rapture after the first ten thousand tops!
The world literally cannot be more than 4 thousand years old.

This but unironically.

Kirby designed the costume,

Not that one.

I am saying that Kirby is the one to blame for being a dirty thief.

>I am saying I don't know what I'm talking about

Ditko outright says that Kirby's design was nothing like the design that Spider-Man eventually got.

Attached: Kirbys_Spiderman_page2b.jpg (650x564, 111K)

It seems I was mistaken, I am sorry.

Eh. The wrist web shooters aren't original either.

Attached: tNfWjkf.jpg (956x439, 336K)

Geez lady, cool it with the homophobia

Was Jack's Spider-Man design ever been repurposed for another character?

To be honest it's pretty boring compared to both the final Spider-Man and other Kirby designs, I wouldn't bother with it

It the Marvel Universe she went too far and joined the Nazis. Insert Raimi joke from Yea Forums here.

This, Jack Kirby's Etrigan design was also swiped. Hell almost everything is swiped nowadays.

I think the spidey mask looks more like pic related, I wouldn't be surprised if Ditko just took shit from a bunch of different things and smashed them together. The Spidey look is still his however since it's different enough and other comic companies (and the Venture bros) have made Spider-Man expies and gotten away with it because some elements of it are pretty common. But eh anons are going yo be autists about it for awhile.

Attached: el-santo-rex-4-ftr.jpg (332x449, 55K)

that Amazing Fantasy cover was done by Kirby that's still an area of debate by both sides Kirby like with the Iron Man costume still had input in the creation.

Attached: 9fdb666f39f664d882afc44a80f9e9ea.jpg (350x511, 28K)

Don't mean to sound like a dick, but you know your image is fake right?

Yeah the Etrigan design was from a Prince Valiant comic

Attached: demon5.jpg (635x552, 88K)

Attached: demon7.jpg (540x1052, 149K)

>people still fall for this hoax

Attached: RCO002_1469328616.jpg (1061x1500, 1.43M)

ohdannyboy.blogspot.com/2012/05/hoax-of-year-jack-kirbys-spiderman.html

>Let's nip this right in the bud now and call this image bullshit (as Penn & Teller would say). Yesterday a link was emailed to quite a few people, showing the image you see on the left, which is supposedly the Jack Kirby version of The Amazing Spider-Man. If it the art was genuine then it'd rewrite Marvel history as we know it. There's one slight problem though - it's a hoax, and not a very good one at that. Someone has taken the Giant Man image from the splash page of Tales To Astonish #51 and doctored it, using a logo taken from page #183 of Joe Simon's Comic Book Makers book and parts of the design that Steve Ditko drew for one of Robin Snyder's books (in which he discussed the differences between Jack Kirby's discarded version of Spiderman and the final, Steve Ditko-Stan Lee version of Spider-Man) and mashed them all together. As to why anyone would want to do that, or what end they hoped to achieve is beyond me. But then that's life.

Surprisingly, a lot of people still don't. Ditko's image is probably the closest we've gotten to seeing what the Kirby Spider-Man would've looked like.

I agree with his point here, but am I the only one who feels like he's throwing unnecessary shade at Kirby?
He's like "look, all he did was repurpose Cap! What a hack! Mine is genius!"

my post had nothing to do with the image i posted each Kirby Spider Man drawing is false and done by someone who has never even seen the real drawing Jack did.

this one too is just fan art.

>each Kirby Spider Man drawing is false and done by someone who has never even seen the real drawing Jack did
>this one too is just fan art
That one's by Ditko, you retard

i'm pretty sure that's how ant man / giant man looked prior to the release of the movie.

wow OP, you're so cool and hip for watching NerdSync with Scott Niswander

Because his point is that Kirby's Spider-Man is drastically different from the published Spider-Man. Remember that back in the 80's Kirby was saying in an interview he created Spider-Man, which he kind of did in the sense that he was the first artist asked by Lee. But too many people assumed that meant Kirby came up with the published design for Spider-Man.